PDA

View Full Version : WIP: Vegito from DBZ

Rebel_Spy
04-04-2003, 02:07 PM
This work in progress is more like a "convertion in progress". The original mesh was made for NeD, a regular poster on the Bid for Power forums. The whole convertion idea was Seph's.

If you don't know how is Vegito, well Vegito is the fusion between Vegita and Goku (Kakaroto: Goku's saiyan name) using the ear-rings of the supreme Kai.

My rol here is just make sure that the model will be released in JK2. I do this because DBZ was one of my favorite Anime Series and it will be fun...

----- Status -------

- Yesterday, I get a little free time for studying the NeD mesh. I'll reconfigure the orientation of arms and legs, and other stuff. I hope that the original uvw mapping don't get mess up.

- Tonight I'm going to work on the hands and arms.

- Nothink more to say, here...the first snapshots!!!!.....

http://www.geocities.com/jvaliant/vegetto_wip_01.txt
http://www.geocities.com/jvaliant/vegetto_wip_02.txt
http://www.geocities.com/jvaliant/vegetto_wip_03.txt
http://www.geocities.com/jvaliant/vegetto_wip_04.txt
http://www.geocities.com/jvaliant/vegetto_wip_05.txt

The model still need some work on the convertion, so this is only the start point. The mesh is very good, NeD if you are reading this thanx again for give me your permit fot this convertion, dude!

Rebel_Spy
04-04-2003, 02:22 PM
Those are rendered pics originally posted by NeD on BFP Forums:

http://www.ned-art.com/vegetto1.jpg
http://www.ned-art.com/vegetto2.jpg
http://www.ned-art.com/ssjvegetto.jpg

And the original thread on BFP:
http://www.planetquake.com/bidforpower/

and the browse until you reach:
Official Bid For Power Forums > Bid For Power Discussion > Editing Forum > Vegetto released

Psyk0Sith
04-04-2003, 02:32 PM
I'm not a DBZ fan, but that looks fantastic!

Rebel_Spy
04-04-2003, 02:35 PM
well I'm a former fan, but I saw those pics and WOW I think that model will be add some fun to jk2...

Pnut_Man
04-04-2003, 07:28 PM
If you can get that Skin from the render onto the jk2 model...Damn....

The SSJ version will defaintely need shaders for the glowy hair!

The Count
04-04-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Pnut_Master
If you can get that Skin from the render onto the jk2 model...Damn....

The SSJ version will defaintely need shaders for the glowy hair!

its spelt definitely. (Sorry got to be done.)

Rebel_Spy
04-04-2003, 08:17 PM
I'm gonna call it a day, I will work on the hands a little tonight, tomorrow I will post something about it.

Crowy
04-04-2003, 08:35 PM
holy f***ing ****.... this model is gunna make alot of dbz fans happy... i was one like... 3 or 4 years ago... but i aint now... id still definently download this

Kain
04-04-2003, 09:31 PM
Aw, man! Here some fun models!!
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95599
*cheap pop; C'mon. These would be cool in JKII*

gt r?
04-04-2003, 10:10 PM
heh i love DBZ =) this model looks awsome man
:thumbsup: will look nice in Jk2 =)

Ne0|eD3N:sheepdanc

Altus_Thrawn
04-04-2003, 11:13 PM
The model looks excellent, I never did like DBZ, but I just can't say no to a good looking model of any type.

Kain
04-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Can you only convert, or do you model too? Cuz if you do model, check my post above...hehehe...

-=DarkZero=-
04-05-2003, 01:18 AM
Can't wait till the model comes out!hopfully you can reply to my requests :D

RaSiN_HeCk
04-05-2003, 04:51 AM
looks nice, I liked DBZ before the story got stupid (Ending half of Frieza Saga and from then on fourth it sucked).

when do you think this model will be finished?

Crowy
04-05-2003, 07:24 AM
hes actually working on a quinlan vos model... and a few other tihngs... by the time he gets round to half of them jk3 will be out!!! after all these models dont jsut happen...

ronbrothers
04-05-2003, 09:14 AM
I agree. I don't like DBZ at all, but this model is outstanding.

Rebel_Spy
04-05-2003, 09:57 AM
yeah, I was a DBZ fan. But the history get kinda stupid with DBGT.

Thanks you guys for the support, the mesh is outstanding thanks to NeD.

RaSiN_HeCk, this model has high priority on my modeling queue. It get finished as soon as I can. I will get too much free time to work on my models and Vegito after April 9th (that's the last day to submit my thesis to graduate school)

Mobius Berreta, what are those requests dude, I can remember them, sorry

MydnightPsion, yes I can modeling I have some wip here at lucasforums

-=DarkZero=-
04-05-2003, 09:59 PM
Well I've been working on cloud from KH,and Im almost done the head but I am having trouble with the face mask at the bottom so one of my requests would be to get permission from the guy who made the cloud model on q3,to convert to jk2.
That's just about the only one I have,and oh,DBGT wasn't created by the origanal creater of dbz and db,so of course it was going to suck :P

Seph
04-06-2003, 04:28 AM
this is realy realy close to perfect!! bid for power looks fun.... but awsome job so far!!!!!

.:Solusar:.
04-06-2003, 02:09 PM
WOW nice dbz character..
Looks good.. very good. how many models r u doing at a time?
lol ok, well anyway good luck making him:D

Seph
04-06-2003, 03:47 PM
do you have a release date? and here come the 100 points for your work.

SkiTzoGuy
04-07-2003, 02:09 AM
Wow thats one of the best DBZ characters i have seen in a long time..(cuz most of them are skins) heh.. Well anyway i wish you the best of luck in Creating this model and the others you are already doing.:D

-Chrono_MOT-
04-07-2003, 01:49 PM
1.) That model is for ESF, not Bid For Power

2.) I already was having someone convert it to jk2, but whatever

3.) I don't have a 3.

Rebel_Spy
04-07-2003, 08:08 PM
(1). I never say that the model was for Bid for Power. I say that I found the model on the Bid for Power "Forum".

(2). Good.

(3). me neither, lol. j/k

----- Status -------

- Still busy with college, but I get the skin files from NeD and the uvw map is working just fine

- Right now, working on the hands...

- Next step: segmentation & caps.

- The Lastest snapshots!!!!.....

http://www.geocities.com/jvaliant/vegetto_wip_06.txt
http://www.geocities.com/jvaliant/vegetto_wip_07.txt
http://www.geocities.com/jvaliant/vegetto_wip_08.txt

Tesla
04-07-2003, 08:12 PM
I personally hate Dragonball Z but that looks pretty damn good :D well done ;)

Seph
04-07-2003, 09:37 PM
shweet. 100 points well spent:D :D :D

Tesla
04-08-2003, 01:06 AM
Again great job !!:)

-=DarkZero=-
04-08-2003, 01:31 AM
Omfg, thats coming along amazingly!
Great job dawg.!

ninja
04-08-2003, 02:19 AM
oh my god i'm jumping for joy. dude you rock!!!

NeD-[3d]
04-08-2003, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by -Chrono_MOT-
1.) That model is for ESF, not Bid For Power

2.) I already was having someone convert it to jk2, but whatever

Since when were you going to convert the model for jk2? You (or your friend) never asked me for permision to do that.

Also the model was NOT for ESF. I released the model on several dbz mod sites as a learning tool. For people to reference modelling, or to practice skinning and animating on. It did say that in the model readme.

Anyways, nice job on converting the model so far. One question though. Why is the belt texture mirrored? I know the original wasn't. Is it something you needed to do for jk2?

Oh, and maybe i forgot to mention, but the model needs to be welded back together (it was un-welded when i exported the 3ds). That way those lines running down the side of the model will go away.

Good work so far ;)

Shotokan
04-08-2003, 05:36 AM
wow... just wow... i havnt seen any gud dbz models come out yet an i think you'll be the first. please dont let this one die hehe... i forgot wat else i was gonna say now... to busy revelling on how gud this is.. ok well i wish you all the gud fortune in the world. bye

Rebel_Spy
04-08-2003, 03:40 PM
NeD, good to see you here. Guys, NeD is the author of this outstanding Vegetto model, congrats to him!.

About the belt, my mistake Ned, I reoriented the left leg and mirrored the right leg, I just have to re-uvwmap that part.

Yeah, I'm aware of the unwelded sections, I work on that tonight.

NeD, about the segmentation I has to divide your original mesh on a few subobjects:
r_arm, l_arm, r_hand, l_hand, hips, torso, head, head_face, torso_r_sh, torso_l_sh, r_leg, l_leg, hips_belt, r_hand_wri, and l_hand_wri.

Those subobjects are intented for setting the model to allow desmembering on the game. The caps are subobjects between the subojects mentioned above. Next think, I will do is reoriented the finger in order to fit the bones of the default jk2 skeleton.

----- Status -------

- I finished making the segmentation for jk2 and uvw-map the caps. I need to re-uvw mapping some parts of the body, because I was welding and tweaking vertex around and the mapping may screw up...but not too much, so don't worry.

http://www.geocities.com/jvaliant/vegetto_wip_09.txt

ninja
04-08-2003, 07:08 PM
this is comming out great. can u give a percentage on how finished the model is if u could.

Rebel_Spy
04-08-2003, 08:18 PM
well, I need to perform some reorientation on the hands, weld together some thinks, and check the uvw mapping. I can say that there is a 70% complete, if I get more time off this model could be out soon enough.

Tesla
04-08-2003, 09:13 PM
some very good detail to the face well done ;)

Seph
04-08-2003, 09:19 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: i'm speechless

Phizzle
04-08-2003, 09:35 PM
NeD said you cannot release it without his permission.

-=DarkZero=-
04-08-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by NeD-[3d]
Since when were you going to convert the model for jk2? You (or your friend) never asked me for permision to do that.

Also the model was NOT for ESF. I released the model on several dbz mod sites as a learning tool. For people to reference modelling, or to practice skinning and animating on. It did say that in the model readme.

Anyways, nice job on converting the model so far. One question though. Why is the belt texture mirrored? I know the original wasn't. Is it something you needed to do for jk2?

Oh, and maybe i forgot to mention, but the model needs to be welded back together (it was un-welded when i exported the 3ds). That way those lines running down the side of the model will go away.

Good work so far ;)
First of all,I'd like to welcome to origanal modeler to the forums as well as rebel did :P
Welcome bud!
NeD said you cannot release it without his permission. He already has permission >.>
And third,Good job rebel!

ninja
04-08-2003, 10:48 PM
70% is better than average you go man :)

Phizzle
04-08-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.
He already has permission >.>

Where? I don't see NeD saying he can??

NeD-[3d]
04-09-2003, 01:07 AM
No, no, rebel has my permission. The other guy Chrono who said he was getting someone else to convert the model is the one who i didn't kow about (he never asked me ;P )

04-09-2003, 04:54 AM
I looked at the screenshots and i just looked in awe :eek:
I was so impressed with all the bright colors and perfect details. it looks so perfect! IS this model almost done? or does it need more finishing touches on it?. Are you doing any other models besides this one? Im pretty sure you are but im not sure which ones at the moment :p anyway best of luck to you and your model.

SSJ2 Vegetto
04-09-2003, 04:21 PM
Just wondering about something your also gonna Skin his hair so theres an SSJ right.

Phizzle
04-09-2003, 05:12 PM
Oh ok NeD, I was worried he was doing something like that Brollman guy at the ESF forum.

-=DarkZero=-
04-09-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by CyBerNetiX
I looked at the screenshots and i just looked in awe :eek:
I was so impressed with all the bright colors and perfect details. it looks so perfect! IS this model almost done? or does it need more finishing touches on it?. Are you doing any other models besides this one? Im pretty sure you are but im not sure which ones at the moment :p anyway best of luck to you and your model.
Lol it's NeD's model, rebel's just converting it,and I think adding new skins?
But t'is an exalent model none the less.

Rebel_Spy
04-09-2003, 05:39 PM
I'll never showcase something and don't released to the community. Also, in this case, the mesh is not my original work, is NeD's, and I'll ask him for permit before of doing anything.

SSJ2 Vegetto, that's positive, the ssj2 skin is already made by NeD. I think that it will suit you well judging for your screen-name!...

CyBerNetiX, yes indeed, I have some other model on the works: Quinlan, Barriss Offee, Luke on Stormtropper suit(on hold right now), Tholme (early stage of development, nothing to show), and some other things).

About the mesh, the mesh is final, NeD perform a great work doing it!

RaSiN_HeCk
04-09-2003, 11:56 PM
hey, isn't his belt orange or black? or maybe it's just dark blue and I'm color bind ; P

think you'll do a battle damaged version? that'd be cool, but Vegitto never really got hit much

04-10-2003, 12:25 AM
hmm.. I dont' think vegito had a belt. or if he did it wasn't very noticeable to me anyway. but i don't remember a belt. :confused:
If there is a belt on vegito, that would also look good with him wearing it on the model.
:D

RaSiN_HeCk
04-11-2003, 02:44 AM
I just got dune looking at the pictures I had on mY PC and I saw orange and blue belts, so i'll just stay out of this ; P

04-11-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by RaSiN_HeCk
I just got dune looking at the pictures I had on mY PC and I saw orange and blue belts, so i'll just stay out of this ; P

O ok thats cool i wasn't sure if Vegito had a belt i was just assuming he didn't. Well i don't really watch the series anymore so i guess i forgot, o well. Thanks for the info RaSin_Heck

SkiTzoGuy
04-11-2003, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Shotokan
wow... just wow... i havnt seen any gud dbz models come out yet an i think you'll be the first. please dont let this one die hehe... i forgot wat else i was gonna say now... to busy revelling on how gud this is.. ok well i wish you all the gud fortune in the world. bye

Yea thats true i haven't seen any dbz models this good. I only have seen skins that looked weird (no offense to those who did it) *my opinion.;) anyway good luck with this one. your gonna need it;)

ninja
04-11-2003, 08:37 AM
was there any talk of making more DBZ models?

Darth NeoVenom
04-11-2003, 09:12 AM
I'm a fan of Dragonball Z and I think this model looks outstanding. It looks exactly like Vegito. After you're done with this Model, are you going ton make other DBZ models? :saberr: :dmaul3: :sprobe: :sithm: :holosid:

topshot
04-12-2003, 01:43 AM
There's a slim chance he would, that is if he wants to. But anyways, I think he should! :D

Seph
04-12-2003, 04:02 PM
percent done?

Shotokan
04-12-2003, 05:52 PM
hehe yea! how finished are you?

04-13-2003, 01:59 AM
It looks almost finished, but what the heck do i know im not a modeler. So anyway I hope its almost finished, i give you the best of luck for this model because its tight anyway. Good job and keep up the good work my friend.;)

TrUnKs69
04-13-2003, 02:30 AM
:drop2:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That MODEL ROOOOOCCCCCKKKKKKSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its better than any other model that i have ever seen.its even better than the models you see in the DragonBall Z Games. Man That RULES!!!!!
It really looks like him.
Man You Rule Rebel_Spy

-Chrono_MOT-
04-14-2003, 12:06 AM
lol sorry Ned, i don't know what the hell I was thinkin. I was trying to get a hold of you to get your permission to convert it, I'm just a little irritated that someone got to it first. Oh well, as long as it gets out there so I finally have a model I can use to skin my character on. ^_^

-Chrono_MOT-
04-14-2003, 12:08 AM
And please don't call me that "other guy" I've been modding for jk2 since day 1. I don't call you that "other guy" so please show me the same respect.

Also, You want to fix the skin. Vegito does not have a belt.

NeD-[3d]
04-14-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by -Chrono_MOT-
And please don't call me that "other guy" I've been modding for jk2 since day 1. I don't call you that "other guy" so please show me the same respect.

Sorry, i was just trying to get across that it was someone else interested in converting the model. I didn't mean to take a crack at your reputation or anything.

Also, You want to fix the skin. Vegito does not have a belt.

um...yes he does, and it's blue not orange :)

edit : look here
---> http://www.dbz.pgdnet.com/data/media/40/vegetto36.jpg

TrUnKs69
04-14-2003, 06:16 AM
You can make a Super Saiyan Goku Model/Skin of this.Only if he didnt have The Earrings.
That would be kool

-Chrono_MOT-
04-14-2003, 09:20 AM
I stand corrected.

And you don't need to lose the earrings, you can easily make a shader that totally blocks them out.

Rebel_Spy
04-15-2003, 02:19 PM
Sorry, for not showing up lately, but this past weekend I was on a short vacation with my fiancee, I will make some good work today and post some update tomorrow.

Seph
04-16-2003, 12:05 PM
that's alright. Anyways This is the best, good job Ned for making the real one! this is almost as good as the original

RaSiN_HeCk
04-17-2003, 10:08 PM
it's been awhile and you said you'd post updates....where are they?? don't mean to be rude, just eager

topshot
04-17-2003, 11:00 PM
I guess we're all a bit eager to find out how the model will turn out, but hey, sometimes we have to wait! But well, I can't !:D

04-18-2003, 02:50 PM
I can't wait either, I think this is one of the best DBZ characters in the world, I like the model it looks perfect!, I can't wait for this model to come out, that would be cool when it does!, But first get other models done, ;) O btw how is quinlan vos doing rebel spy?

SkiTzoGuy
04-18-2003, 06:45 PM
I just have one question and one Statement. first the statement I think this model rocks! its so awesome all of the details and textures etc.. Good Work.. Now the question do you have any other ideas on making another DBZ character? if so what is it going to be?

04-18-2003, 10:09 PM
Well i think the answer is this, Rebel Spy is making a lot of models right now, like Quinlan Vos, Barriss Offee, his own saber hilt i think, and more, so i think the answer is hes not making any other DBZ models at the moment.;)

SkiTzoGuy
04-18-2003, 11:38 PM
O ok i was just wondering if there was going to be another DBZ character in the making.:rolleyes:

04-19-2003, 03:01 PM
At anyrate i can't wait to see this model coming out, it would be interesting with a DBZ character with a lightsaber lol, Anyway good luck with this one and i hope it doesn't die.

Rebel_Spy
04-19-2003, 06:06 PM
I'd busy with some finishing touches on my master's thesis, that's explain the no updates, but I'm working on this model, so don't worry Vegitto is not abandoned.

About the lightsaber, he could use that "red cylinder that grows" that goku use, I don't recall the name of that stuff. Is not difficult, is just a cylinder, tho

topshot
04-19-2003, 06:08 PM
The "growing" cylinder = Power Pole . :D

Rebel_Spy
04-19-2003, 06:10 PM
that's the stuff, thanx topshot!

Gohan_Trunksss
04-19-2003, 10:37 PM
OMG i been waiting forever for a model like this, i will deffinitely downlaod it when its completed, jsut curious are you going to model any other characters?

topshot
04-19-2003, 10:47 PM
Rebel's pretty loaded with lots of modeling work, so I doubt he'll be able to find some time to make more DBZ models. But I can assure you one, you never know he will pull a rabbit out of his hat and actually do it! :D

originally posted by Rebel_Spy
that's the stuff, thanx topshot!

Heh, your welcome! :cool:

By the way, does anyone like my sig?

Gohan_Trunksss
04-19-2003, 10:56 PM
lol ok, well this is one the best models ive seen and ive been around for quite awhile now ^_^, anyways keep it up

Seph
04-19-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by topshot
Rebel's pretty loaded with lots of modeling work, so I doubt he'll be able to find some time to make more DBZ models. But I can assure you one, you never know he will pull a rabbit out of his hat and actually do it! :D

Heh, your welcome! :cool:

By the way, does anyone like my sig?

What sig?

Darth NeoVenom
04-20-2003, 01:18 AM
You know what would be awesome....if someone made a DBZ mod for Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. Like when other DBZ models come out...obviously. They made one for Half-Life and another one...but I'm not sure which is the other one. Anyways, I think it would be an excellent idea to make a DBZ mod for JKII. :D I know it might be a while until another DBZ model will be made, but can I suggest Goku or Brolly? Awesome model...keep up the good work. :saberr: :dmaul3: :sprobe: :sithm: :holosid:

Gohan_Trunksss
04-20-2003, 02:16 AM
they have a mod for Quake 3 called Bid For Power, its really kool, if you want a mod for DBZ just get BFP (Bid For Power). i recommend English Bid For Power get it and all the info you need from here http://www.ebfp.tk/ have fun ^_^ it includes a ton of models and tons of energy attacks so theres no need to make a new mod on jk2

-Chrono_MOT-
04-20-2003, 05:10 AM
ESF >>>>> BFP.

RaSiN_HeCk
04-22-2003, 10:51 PM
soo... any updates? or is school in the way, on another vacation, just BSing, PC crash?

Rebel_Spy
04-24-2003, 03:55 PM
College is getting all my time right now. I only get some time on the night to work on models.

kerocool
04-25-2003, 11:50 AM
i hope it get finished soon cuz it looks sooo cool

Seph
04-25-2003, 07:55 PM
take all the time you need school first

Gohan_Trunksss
04-25-2003, 08:31 PM
i agree take your time

-=DarkZero=-
04-28-2003, 10:37 PM
I don't agree,hurry or die!
Nah Im just joking,as long as It gets out :P

Jo
04-28-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Gohan_Trunksss
they have a mod for Quake 3 called Bid For Power, its really kool, if you want a mod for DBZ just get BFP (Bid For Power). i recommend English Bid For Power get it and all the info you need from here http://www.ebfp.tk/ have fun ^_^ it includes a ton of models and tons of energy attacks so theres no need to make a new mod on jk2 sorry, i dont mean to go off topic with this, but DONT ever get EBFP, first, it sucks. second, all the models are ripped without permission from the modelers who made them and edited also to look like the EBFP team made them. if you goto the BFP forums there is a great mod called ZEQ. honest work goes to that, i have yet to download it though..

04-29-2003, 04:50 AM
G'Day Mates! Just checking on this model since it has been awhile. Anyway i can't wait for this one to come out i am looking forward to seeing it in games!. GOOD LUCK

Seph
04-29-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Masterjo2588
sorry, i dont mean to go off topic with this, but DONT ever get EBFP, first, it sucks. second, all the models are ripped without permission from the modelers who made them and edited also to look like the EBFP team made them. if you goto the BFP forums there is a great mod called ZEQ. honest work goes to that, i have yet to download it though..

dude that was a diff bfp, and now they get full permission now:mad:

topshot
04-29-2003, 10:04 PM
Seph wrote:
dude that was a diff bfp, and now they get full permission now:mad:

That was a pretty lame comment, Seph. Say anything like this again, and I'll suspend your use of my games for a day. :mad:

-=DarkZero=-
04-29-2003, 10:42 PM
Uhhhhhh
It;s almost may 1st guys!
THE MODELS COMMING!

topshot
04-29-2003, 10:45 PM
Holy ****!!!!! :eek:

I think you're right !!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

-=DarkZero=-
04-29-2003, 10:46 PM
Holy ****!!!!! :eek:

I think you're right !!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
Of course im right,Im Mbius,duhhh.

RaSiN_HeCk
04-30-2003, 12:04 AM
this model...? or this model on a different game?

-=DarkZero=-
04-30-2003, 12:09 AM
This model, Rebel said it would be done by may 1st.

Seph
04-30-2003, 12:41 AM
yes! *does all the final fantisy victory dances one after another*

-=DarkZero=-
04-30-2003, 12:55 AM
rofl
-Starts tapping on his watch- Soon.... SOON!

RaSiN_HeCk
04-30-2003, 01:26 AM
hope school hasn't overcame him and the model will be finished later = /

topshot
04-30-2003, 01:36 AM
If the model doesn't get finished, Mobius, the others, and I, will lead a mob of angry Z fanz and bash open Rebel's front door! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!

lol, I'm qwazy! :naughty:

-=DarkZero=-
04-30-2003, 01:43 AM
AND AFTER WE BUST DOWN HIS DOOR,WE'LL GRAB HIM AN TIE HIM TO HIS COMPUTER CHAIR,THEN STICK PAPER CLIPS IN HIS EYES TO HOLD THEM OPEN WILE WE SHOOT STAPLES AT HIS EYES!
MWHAHHA! THEN WE WILL POKE HIM WITH A SCREW DRIVER UNTILL HE PASSES OUT!

Shotokan
04-30-2003, 05:47 AM
I can't download the mod!! Oh well...

RaSiN_HeCk
04-30-2003, 09:00 PM
such violence for people who want something from a person working 3 straight hours of his free time to bring you people

Rebel_Spy
04-30-2003, 11:18 PM
I'd never say that it will be out on May 1st, or maybe I did??, I didn't recall but guys these few days I'll be quite busy with my Master's thesis, I'll have my thesis examination on May 8th, so wish me luck and stay put, this model is top on my queue.

I manage to correct the problem with the bell and the neck, here a little update:

http://geocities.com/jvaliant/vegetto_wip_10.txt
http://geocities.com/jvaliant/vegetto_wip_11.txt

anyway, thax for all the support on this model guys, I'd appreciated it.

Seph
05-01-2003, 12:40 AM
good work! good luck to you

-=DarkZero=-
05-01-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Rebel_Spy
I'd never say that it will be out on May 1st, or maybe I did??, I did'nt recall but guys these few days I'll be quite busy with my Master's thesis, I'll have my thesis examination on May 8th, so wish me luck and stay put, this model is top on my queue.

I manage to correct the problem with the bell and the neck, here a little update:

http://geocities.com/jvaliant/vegetto_wip_10.txt
http://geocities.com/jvaliant/vegetto_wip_11.txt

anyway, thax for all the support on this model guys, I'd appreciated.
Alright topshot,get the guns,He dies.
Lol jk,may 8th isnt that long away :D

Rebel_Spy
05-01-2003, 03:27 PM
Guys, maybe you can help me with the taunts.

-=DarkZero=-
05-01-2003, 09:39 PM
What you looking for!?
I GOT EVERYTHING! FROM DEATH THREATS TO SIGHS TO WITTY COMMENTS! COMON!
lol
(ps: you intrested in making me a personal skin pack :)
)

RaSiN_HeCk
05-01-2003, 09:51 PM
you want trippy fast high pitched Japanese or English?

topshot
05-02-2003, 01:21 AM
*Forms an army squad consisting of Tupac, Heck, and Evil Topshot (my altered side for those who don't want to know >=D )*

Others who want to help with taunts, run. Tupac, Heck, and I are in charge of finding taunts for this crazy *** model now. Anyone else wanting to help, just follow us!

-=DarkZero=-
05-02-2003, 01:12 PM
When I get home i'll upload my taunts to my web site.

Rebel_Spy
05-02-2003, 08:32 PM
That's good, dudes!. Keep me posted about the taunt hunting!.

Seph
05-02-2003, 09:12 PM
hold on I've got some stored away

{BK}SupremePain
05-03-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom
You know what would be awesome....if someone made a DBZ mod for Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. Like when other DBZ models come out...obviously. They made one for Half-Life and another one...but I'm not sure which is the other one. Anyways, I think it would be an excellent idea to make a DBZ mod for JKII. :D I know it might be a while until another DBZ model will be made, but can I suggest Goku or Brolly? Awesome model...keep up the good work. :saberr: :dmaul3: :sprobe: :sithm: :holosid:

hmm.... yeah... wouldent be very fun though they wouldent be able to convert it as much as in Half-Life becuase Lucas Arts woundt open the source code for JK2:(

and Ned or Red (cant remember heh) nice model... even though i dont like DBZ (only the mod for Half-Life:p ) i still thinks it looks nice... whats the poly count on it?:)

Shotokan
05-04-2003, 03:24 AM
Just watch some DBZ episodes with Vegitto in it... You'll find some good ones in there

RaSiN_HeCk
05-04-2003, 04:51 AM
I have ZSNES roms with DBZ games that have Vegetto in them, but they're all Japanese and squeaky, another problem I dunno how to rip the sounds = /

-=DarkZero=-
05-04-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by RaSiN_HeCk
I have ZSNES roms with DBZ games that have Vegetto in them, but they're all Japanese and squeaky, another problem I dunno how to rip the sounds = /
I can do it,i got both english an japanese games,just tell me how many taunts you want etc,I also got some from the show and movies.

kerocool
05-06-2003, 11:34 AM
well this model is getting cooler and cooler all the time
:D

-=DarkZero=-
05-06-2003, 06:09 PM
2 days till it comes out guys,we should post up those taunts for him.

RaSiN_HeCk
05-06-2003, 11:35 PM
lol, I couldn't find any ; P

topshot
05-07-2003, 01:49 AM
Can anyone say: I found some?!?!?! (http://fatdbz.vbbang.net/movieclips.html)

There's only 2 English vid clips for Veggeto, but it should be enough to provide at least a couple taunts.

kerocool
05-07-2003, 12:51 PM
well this model is good :D

Darth NeoVenom
05-07-2003, 04:26 PM
Can Vegito have Japanese taunts, cuz I think the english version makes him sound corny....heck...majority of the DBZ characters sound corny in the english version. Not to mention that they censor a lot of things as well. If it'z possible,can u just like make two Vegito Models? One with english taunts and one with japanese taunts. :D -<My Opinion >- (Japanese DBZ fan) :saberb: :yobi: :r2d :c3po: :aobi:

Rebel_Spy
05-07-2003, 04:30 PM
Can anyone say: I found some?!?!?! (http://fatdbz.vbbang.net/movieclips.html)

There's only 2 English vid clips for Veggeto, but it should be enough to provide at least a couple taunts.

I get a:

"The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Gohan_Trunksss
05-11-2003, 01:03 AM
i think you should add 2 diffrent models into it one with jap taunts other with english and let the players decide what they want, and on the icon from choosing the model add the initials jap or eng so they know which to choose. how bout it?

topshot
05-11-2003, 02:46 AM
Sorry 'bout dat. They changed their site.......here they are! (http://server1.sytes.net/adem/dbgtwarriors/movieclips.html)

If this URL doesn't work for you Rebel, send me a PM with your e-mail attached, and I'll send the clips to yah! ;)

Rebel_Spy
05-11-2003, 02:39 PM
O.k. I see the page now, thanx topshot!

topshot
05-11-2003, 05:08 PM
Heh, you're welcome. Anytime.....:cool:

RaSiN_HeCk
05-11-2003, 08:05 PM
now that you have sounds(or so I think) you have a date you think it'll be released? or do you need some one to get it in game?

Seph
05-11-2003, 10:11 PM
yes tell us. I'm intreged, yes. Drink more Poweraid

Rebel_Spy
05-13-2003, 07:14 PM
it only need to put ingame, I have 3dsmax so no problem there. I just need to get some free time to do it.

RaSiN_HeCk
05-13-2003, 11:36 PM
eeeeexelent:sithm:

Seph
05-14-2003, 09:07 PM
yay!

DanTheTrooper
05-17-2003, 01:39 AM
omg this looks amazing... i am really looking forward to this model.... i am a big anime fan... lol if only someone would make a Duo Maxwell model... well back to Vegito... he looks amazing so far... hope to see it soon and more of that kind of work...:atat:

topshot
05-17-2003, 02:51 AM
Duo would make an excellent model, as long as someone makes a Troa, Heavy Arms Kai (with a double barrel gatling gun to replace the Heavy Repeater), and Deathscythe Hell Kai (with the trademark beam scythe) as well. Then things couldn't get any better than this! :cool:

So far, the Veggeto model looks pretty dang good! Let's just hope Rebel gets the model into the game as fast as he can, or my brother and I, including those who want the model as well, will "sow the seeds of anger and revenge."

Of course, this won't really happen as long as it lives up to our expectations when it finally comes out. :D

Seph
05-17-2003, 01:24 PM
well go request it that last post doesn't belong here move it to the request forum

SSJ2 Vegetto
05-29-2003, 10:15 PM
Well this is lookin nice so I hope its released soon cause I'm waiting on this to make a come back tour in JO Rpgs and stuff till then I'll play ESF but when this comes out I'll do JO Rpgs and ESF hehe hope its out soon and nice looking.

Seph
05-30-2003, 01:56 AM
If it doesn't come out by june 5th i'm gonna sik my metriod pet billy joe out on you all!!!!!!

Crowy
05-30-2003, 12:47 PM
do you think threatening rebel is really gunna make him want to release it to public? if i had people saying "oh you better release it soon or else" i would tihnk twice about actually releasing it... i havent heard from rebel for a little bit but he said he was going to finish quinlan then this then finish bariss.... dont quote me though... i aint rebel spy :D

topshot
05-30-2003, 01:33 PM
I was being sarcastic. But, oh well, we should let him take his time with his model work. Be patient, all. It will come.:fett:

Acrylic
06-01-2003, 04:51 PM
Oh....my.....god...this is awesome! I'm wondering tho. I dont have JK2. I WANNA get jk3...will this be compatible with jk3?

Gohan_Trunksss
06-01-2003, 05:26 PM
good question, id think someone could convert it depending o nthe JK3 settings cuz JK2 and JK3 has the same properties just they probably have a new skeletal model now that JK3 has dual lightsabers and attack moves.

Rebel_Spy
06-01-2003, 08:19 PM
sorry for not showing lately on the forums, but I've been extremely busy with work and college. About june 5th, I'll try but I don't make any promises...yet

Gohan_Trunksss
06-02-2003, 12:12 AM
i say take your time, schools important

DanTheTrooper
06-02-2003, 12:56 AM
yeah take ur time.... looks good... hope you make more DBZ/GT models after this one.... wow great work so far.... well keep up the good work... and keep ur grades up too!

Darth_Kitty
06-02-2003, 06:46 AM
Though I am not a DBZ fan, nor do I perfer models that have been imported from another game as well as not being originally created, I just wish you luck with it? Is it going to be in a mod?:D

as well as not being originally created

Sorry, old timers way of thinking...

Note to self: Get "With it". LOL :D

Derian
06-16-2003, 12:57 PM
(*drools at the sight of Vegetto)
sweeeet!!..i will crap myself when that comes out. that would be one of the coolest models ever made. no doubt about it. keep up the great work

SSJ2 Vegetto
06-21-2003, 07:30 PM
Well not to be a pest but is there any update on this it looks really promising and its been awhile so I thought I'd ask for an update on this model's progress.

ninja
06-21-2003, 11:00 PM
this is a conversion model right? it should'nt take a long time to do this right?. there was a guy who converted a model from Q3 to JK2. the skeleton model.

topshot
06-22-2003, 01:19 PM
Yes, it is a conversion model.

As for time, I'd say he's still busy with work and college. That, or he's on vacation and away from his comp! :p

-=DarkZero=-
06-22-2003, 11:23 PM
Been awile since I was last on the forums, and well this hasn't been released yet so, Topshot grab your pitch forks, we're going hunting...

topshot
06-22-2003, 11:36 PM
originally posted by Tupac:
Been awile since I was last on the forums, and well this hasn't been released yet so, Topshot grab your pitch forks, we're going hunting...

Heh. We said we'd give him some time and such, but oh well!

*grabs his pitch fork lightsaber.*

(and we're only just kidding! :p )

Btw, how do you like my new Zero av? Converted it myself using Coffee Cup! :D

SSJ2 Vegetto
06-23-2003, 05:39 AM
Begins to charge up his Final Kamehameha wave. we Warned you now its time to payyyyyyyy RAR *gos SSJ*.
FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLL KAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM EEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/k eheheh

-=DarkZero=-
06-23-2003, 06:06 AM
Lol It's a nice avy, but Zero X is way to kick ass for the original zero, sad to say ;-;.
-Grabs his guilotines- Alright guys, he lives on 155 pine st.
Lock and load-jumps in a helicopter and flys off wile the batman beyond theme song plays-

Rebel_Spy
06-25-2003, 10:29 PM
*edit: see below *

Rebel_Spy
07-01-2003, 11:38 PM
well, I just come back to the forums, I was having some real troubles with work, college and health. Just a couple of weeks ago I did re-injure something in my knee playing soccer. A lots of pain I tell you, you know, surgery, rehab, the works... Also, my thesis examination was postponed to july 10th, (darn it!).
About this model, its only need to be weighted... then I'll release it as soon as I can.

-=DarkZero=-
07-02-2003, 09:08 AM
See what happens when you play sports rebel, you get hurt! And Pain should only be delt from the radiation to the eyes...-Has no life, therefore is on the computer 24/7, no joke havnt slept in 5 and a half weeks, really sick >.>-
Well it's good to hear that the skins comming out soon:D
And I hope you get into top physical shape again, so you can get back to creating more models :D

Derian
07-13-2003, 04:58 PM
o yeah...umm.. SSJ2 Vegetto...i uh..wont be on jk2 for quite a bit..and im pissed because of it..there goes being able to use my new hiei model..DAMMIT!..well tell war_shark_ax that as well ok

Seph
07-14-2003, 04:41 AM
well it's been a while. but... as promised BILLY JOE!!!!!!!!!!!! *siks Billy Joe one every one.

ninja
07-19-2003, 03:56 PM
hey i hope you feel better rebel spy. and great to hear things are rolling. hope to play it soon.

-=DarkZero=-
07-23-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by ninja
this is a conversion model right? it should'nt take a long time to do this right?. there was a guy who converted a model from Q3 to JK2. the skeleton model.

*Bump*
Any way, I can't believe I didn't notice this earlier, alright where should I start...Ok.
The skeleton model is from q3 yes, although it weighs/and reaches almost the same way as jk2 models do, so it's a little easyier to convert, this model on the other hand comes from bid for power/ the models for BFP are smaller in scale and require more time for them to be done, plus the reskins that were mentioned earlier.

Anyway Rebel is going to die soon guys, then we'll take the model from his comp and use it ^_^
-Holds his Desert Eagle .50-

DARTH KRIS
08-04-2003, 11:36 AM
When does the model comes out and where can I get it? It looks awsome. Does it has sounds?
GRZ DARTH KRIS a DBZ and a star wars fan

Vincentt Shin
08-07-2003, 04:05 PM
ok now I know your busy and all but when is there gonna be an update on this model I've been waiting for it for so long sooo update on the situation plz.

-=DarkZero=-
08-07-2003, 04:24 PM
The model is already completed, the only thing we anticipate is rebel's wellness to release it =P

Seph
08-07-2003, 11:39 PM
i'm back, but it's done? :D yahoooooooooo!

Hellfire Jedi
08-08-2003, 12:06 AM
If you read, the converter never said it was done. Only Tupac or whatever his name is. >.>

CraZy_B
08-08-2003, 02:21 PM
off topic: Rebel_Spy please check your PM's

on topic lol: great model hope to see it released soon:D

-=DarkZero=-
08-08-2003, 04:27 PM
Rebel hasn't been around for a long time man, telling him to check his pm's isnt going to get you any where ;-;
And at the rate it's going I'd say the model may be released in september.

CraZy_B
08-08-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Dark Mercenary.
Rebel hasn't been around for a long time man, telling him to check his pm's isnt going to get you any where ;-;
And at the rate it's going I'd say the model may be released in september.

My PM had nothing to do with the Vegeto model but I think you're right about the release date:(

Rebel_Spy
08-12-2003, 03:17 AM
I'd been through a lot of changes on my life lately, good and bad ones. First, I get my master's degree on computer engineering. Then, sadly, I get injured; my knee was hurt and I need surgery and some time on rehab. Hopefully for me, my fiancee never left my side and I get healthier every day.

Also, I am planning on starting doctoral studies in august and getting married in september.

Finally, I format the harddrive of my laptop and reinstall all my software.

About the release date on september, that could be possible. I'll try to do it as soon as I can.

CraZy_B, I did read your PM, don't worry about quin and luminara. I think that I will finish vegito first, Quinlan Vos next, and so on.

Wish me luck guys...

- Rebel

topshot
08-12-2003, 11:24 AM
May the Force be with you, Rebel_Spy..........:cool:

Seph
08-13-2003, 12:46 AM
preach it brutha, i agree. also, good luck with your marrage!:cool:

Vincentt Shin
08-15-2003, 11:00 PM
Well good luck with all that Rebel I wish you well also I got a question when you finish Vegetto will he also have Team Support cause I always wanted to see Vegetto in red wit possibly red hair hehe just a suggestion. Even though his har is redish black it could be all red and evil looking well again good luck Rebel.

marik
08-20-2003, 03:30 AM
:eek: i just saw this omg cant wait to see it finished it looks amazing, is there going to be a super sayin mode?

RaSiN_HeCk
08-20-2003, 05:46 AM
there is a super saiyan skin, but why bother model and whole new head when you can just skin the hair yellow...?

marik
08-22-2003, 11:16 PM
what about the whole flashy textures n stuff? or would that be added in a second version if there were to be one?

Crowy
08-23-2003, 01:00 AM
i dont know much about modelling or skinning, but wouldnt shaders be the best way to get your "flashy" effects???

ninja
08-23-2003, 09:24 PM
:confused:

marik
09-02-2003, 07:04 PM
so any news on the model? :confused:

Seph
09-03-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by ninja
:confused: please don't just put one thing like that, use text. back on topic, when is it coming out? it looks awsome and all.

marik
10-02-2003, 11:57 PM
is this model dead?? hope not:( ive been looking so forward to this model i just havnt heard anything about it for some time =\

RaSiN_HeCk
10-03-2003, 02:28 AM
lets see, no posts for about a month.

Rebel as said he's been Sick

Yup! I think the thread's gonna seep away for awhile

marik
10-03-2003, 02:51 AM
i must say thats a real shame:( i was hoping on the world for this to be done

hope he feels better soon or finds time to release or pass on what he started

king yoda
10-03-2003, 09:47 PM
one question. do you make other dbz or dbgt models after vegitto
like vegeta, piccolo and and and ....?

king yoda
10-03-2003, 09:47 PM
oh sorry forgot to wrote. keep up the good work.

Yamusha
01-18-2004, 07:11 PM
I know this is an old topic.. but I just wanted to know if this project is still alive... I really would like to play with the dbz model.

(Sorry for bringing up this thread)

Greets

ninja
02-05-2004, 07:22 AM
seph shut up. :confused: <~~ that was all i needed to express what i did'nt have to say, it made its point! and dont get all mushy ok. for every action theres a reaction. dont talk trash!