PDA

View Full Version : English Star Wars: Dawning site is up

Dagobahn Eagle
04-04-2003, 08:05 PM
The English website of the game Star Wars: Dawning (see this (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96180) thread for details on the game) is now online.

Project update: I'm still working on tweaking and play-testing the game (in producer terms, I'm in the "middle of the Beta stage of the game development"). As said, I expect the game to be releaed before the summer holidays. Stay tuned.

Use the link in my signature to go to my site.

The Eagle

Chewbacco
04-05-2003, 01:00 AM
It seems just like Star Wars Galatic Battle Grounds. You have a base, create an army, and conquer your enemies. But on Star Wars Dawning, it is similar but it is on a board.

swphreak
04-05-2003, 03:48 PM
You know, I think I finally understand the game now. I just got Masters of Orion 3 and it rules. You start out with a planet, and you have to expand your empire. There can be upto 16 different races to interact with. Really neat.

Dagobahn Eagle
04-05-2003, 08:56 PM
SWPhreak is closer than you, Chewbacco.

SW: D is close to Master of Orion 3. You have a good deal of different bases and stations, though:

PRODUCTION FACILITIES
Ocean Floor Shipyard: Produces Naval Vessels
XQ-7 Factory: Produces ships up to Transport size
Shipyard: Produces ships from Freighter size and up
Planetary Garrison: Produces atmospheric vessels and trains workers and soldiers

DEFENSE/STORAGE PLATFORMS
XQ-1 to 6 Platform

RESOURCE CENTRES
Asteroid/Planetary Mining Facility: Produces resources
Planetary, and Mark 1, 2, and 3 Space Colonies: Produce credits from taxation.

UTILITY
Repair Yard: Repairs vessels

I think there are others than these, too, but this should give you a general idea. Now add to this more than 90 ships ;)..

/shameless self promotion