PDA

View Full Version : What if....

TheHobGoblin
04-07-2003, 06:27 PM
What if a member of the community passed away or something. What would you do and what do you think how everyone will react?

Darklighter
04-07-2003, 06:32 PM
Depends how well I knew the person...well, regardless of whether they were a good friend or not, I would still be sad:(I don't like to think about it really...

-=DarkZero=-
04-07-2003, 06:33 PM
That's pretty deep.
I think it would all depend on how known the person was, how he/she adapted with others,ya know?
Either way I wouldn't be too happy, I don't like to hear(about)/see other people die,it's depressing ;-;

dark jedi 8
04-07-2003, 07:03 PM
yeah, i agree with the last 2 posters', its sad when someone dies.:(

El Sitherino
04-07-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
What if a member of the community passed away or something. What would you do and what do you think how everyone will react? i wondered the same thing. i think i would make a thread and do some photo editing of some ... stuff as like a rememberance thing i dont know not much that i can do.

Reborn Outcast
04-07-2003, 07:23 PM
Thats a pretty deep question you're asking there. Any loss of life is sad but the thing is... how would we find out about it?

Once we did, I dont care if that person was a troll or not, I would try to remember them in as many ways as I could.

Acrylic
04-07-2003, 07:27 PM
This happened in The Harbor on the EMI forums. Some one posted that they went off to commit suicide....And of course people were sad but a few days later, the person returned saying that her sister posted that, and we were mad, but happy. :)

TheHobGoblin
04-07-2003, 07:29 PM
Let's say it was hmmmm Reborn.... :D had to.

Reborn Outcast
04-07-2003, 07:31 PM
Hob I'll let people discuss what they would feel but... I don't like to joke around about things like that. Its ok for this one time though.

TheHobGoblin
04-07-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Reborn Outcast
Hob I'll let people discuss what they would feel but... I don't like to joke around about things like that. Its ok for this one time though.
Hmmmm................. I'll remember that in the future. Sry bout that.

Reborn Outcast
04-07-2003, 07:40 PM
No no its ok! I didn't mean anything bad about it. :D Its just that death scares me and I know it shouldn't

TheHobGoblin
04-07-2003, 07:55 PM
I got this idea for this thread from reading a article on a diablo II forum about someone who died. Sad.....:(

Acrylic
04-07-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Reborn Outcast
No no its ok! I didn't mean anything bad about it. :D Its just that death scares me and I know it shouldn't

No reason not to be scared...I'm really scared...knowing one day I'll leave my loved ones behind, ya know....its creepy...

Sivy
04-07-2003, 08:32 PM
its sad when anyone dies :(

the thing is that you wouldn't know because the person would just stop posting (obviously)
i think about that quite a bit. so many regular posters that no longer post, who knows whats happened to them. chances are that a few of them no longer post because they are no longer with us :( thats sad

obi
04-07-2003, 10:56 PM
Going on sort of what Sivy said, it would be hard to figure out if someone has indeed passed on. I mean, they can't post that they are uh...you know...

The only way we would know is if someone posted a thread stating that they have a deadly disease or something.

Sort of a sad subject, really.....

Pisces
04-07-2003, 11:00 PM
Well, I'm not the most observant so I probably wouldn't notice at first. Once I found out though I'd probably just pay my respects, I'm not good with dealing with death. Not that I can't deal with it, I'm just not very sensitive about it.

Chewbacco
04-07-2003, 11:14 PM
I hate it when things die.:( I cry over pets too like my fish and my hamster. I guess I'm sensitive.:(

Tyrion
04-07-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
I got this idea for this thread from reading a article on a diablo II forum about someone who died. Sad.....:(

!!!!

I saw that too.

Wasnt it Goldrim or something?