PDA

View Full Version : Welcome forums >.>

-=DarkZero=-
04-10-2003, 06:07 PM
Um I know this works too but don't you guys think that it would be easier to have a welcome forum,for people leaqving comming back or new joiners?
Just a thought.

Darklighter
04-10-2003, 06:29 PM
You should've posted this in the Help/Feedback section on the main page. I guess it would be a good idea, but all you'd get would be tons of threads from everyone who joined, and just a spammy "Welcome!" response from everyone who posted in there:)lol

Reborn Outcast
04-10-2003, 07:14 PM
Well it would be nice but it would take up bandwidth AND I wound't visit it lol. :D Good idea though but I think its better for people to say that in the Swamp or something so everyone who comes sees it.

-=DarkZero=-
04-10-2003, 07:15 PM
It would still be fun ya' know....
and everyone could greet them back or flame them out :D
(What they don't know is im secretly plotting to make this thread so whenever someone comes or leaves ill post and get credits....MWHAHAHAHA) yup yup ^-^

Pad
04-11-2003, 05:34 AM
its been here before and didnt got much attention. besides, are you really gonne visit the thread whenever a reply is made?

-=DarkZero=-
04-11-2003, 10:53 AM
Well I do it to everyother forum so why not?
Well if it didnt work we could just make a Welcome thread stuck >.>or not whatever thought it would be cool :P

Darklighter
04-11-2003, 11:01 AM
It's alright, the mods/admins appreciate any ideas, whatever they may be ^^ It was a good suggestion, I personally just think it wouldn't do too well. The again, that's just me;)Post this thread in the Help/Feedback section, you're likely to get more replies there:)

Hekx
04-11-2003, 12:51 PM
Meh, keep them all in the Swamp. More people here to notice them instead of having a seperate forum.
Works over at EeeBee, bad idea here. ;)

-=DarkZero=-
04-11-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Hkx Nx
Meh, keep them all in the Swamp. More people here to notice them instead of having a seperate forum.
Works over at EeeBee, bad idea here. ;)
Yeah thats what I ment aboutmy last post, like put a sticky thread lol