PDA

View Full Version : Wtf Man.......


KOTOR*KAMA
04-12-2003, 05:28 AM
WHY WHY WHY........ Have u all noticed that playing in the game servers these days sucks a**? I mean wtf is with u kids always talking sh** in the servers. HAve u all have no life! Stop coming in servers being a bi*** to everyone!!!!!!!! Man i didnt help create this game for all u punk kids to reck it for everyone else. all i ask is to tone it down in the servers it is just a game. Man i went in a server and i came out and i had a virus and on my desktop it said NOW WHO OWNS!! WTF!! Does anyone no a person i can report this to>? i hate going in servers with 10 firewalls up because some punk kid gets pissy over a little duel ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT.....SOOOO I QUIT BYE EVERYONE! AND TO ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE LIKE TO PLAY THE GAME FOR THE FUN KEEP IT UP! AND TO ALL THE LITTLE BASTARDS I WILL FIND U IF U SEND ME VIRUSES AGIAN AND I WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT I AM A HACKER MYSELF HOW DO U THINK I GOT A HIGHLIGHTED NAME HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

.:Solusar:.
04-12-2003, 05:34 AM
:eek: :ball: :snear: :swear: :eyeraise: :evil5: :freakout:
No, NO, Thats not true.... THATS IMPOSSIBLE!
not all servers are like that. :(

RpTheHotrod
04-12-2003, 05:49 AM
I don't hack anymore. Havn't in years.

KOTOR*KAMA
04-12-2003, 05:56 AM
HEY RpTheHotrod IF U GIVE ME 100 CREDITS I CAN TURN IT INTO 1000 HAHAHHAHAA YEAH I AM A GOOD HACKER BUT TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO PLAY IN THE SERVERS WHO HACK ........OFF WITH THERE HEADS!
:mad:

Boba Rhett
04-12-2003, 06:02 AM
Dude, just chill. You're going to pop a vain. You don't want blood all over your keyboard. It's a pain to clean up. And take the hacker talk somewhere else please.

Lynk Former
04-12-2003, 06:05 AM
Maybe he just wants someone to hold him in their arms :D

Mex
04-12-2003, 06:07 AM
Get a life. Theres more to it than Jedi Outcast try Unreal or something.

KOTOR*KAMA
04-12-2003, 06:10 AM
IF IT WASNT FOR ME WORKING ON THIS DAMN GAME WITH RAVEN U ALL WOULDNT HAVE THIS FORUM!!! AND U WOULD POP 6 VAINS IF THE STUPID PUNK KIDS COST U OVER 1000$ BECAUSE THEY ARE SOOR LOOSERS!!!!!!!!! UGH:mad:

Boba Rhett
04-12-2003, 06:15 AM
Have you tried deep breathing exercises? I hear they work wonders for calming people down. You're heading for an early life stroke.

Darklighter
04-12-2003, 06:15 AM
http://www.themanipulation.com/capacity.jpg

The game's been out for over a year, it's quality of online play was bound to decline. Just...go on different servers...I dunno...

*shrugs*

Mex
04-12-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by KOTOR*KAMA
IF IT WASNT FOR ME WORKING ON THIS DAMN GAME WITH RAVEN U ALL WOULDNT HAVE THIS FORUM!!! AND U WOULD POP 6 VAINS IF THE STUPID PUNK KIDS COST U OVER 1000$ BECAUSE THEY ARE SOOR LOOSERS!!!!!!!!! UGH:mad:

You can't even turn off cap locks let alone work at Raven.

Jared
04-12-2003, 06:26 AM
hmmm, kids will be kids I guess. So, lets kill them all. *nods* yup, that will solve everything. ^_^
I mean, kids who are 12 generaly get upset when their asses are owned. Most kids on the servers now are just on, expecting to win every match. And, generally, that never happens. I bet they cry for hours when they lose. *shouts*
time for an angry mob!!
*people start gathering to exterminate the kids in the servers*
:D or, call their parents and tell them that their precious children are gay.:D
*zippes up bullet proof vest*

KOTOR*KAMA
04-12-2003, 06:27 AM
LOL this is funny:D :D haha who do u think made raven tools whats huh who?? ohhh yeah it was me and i will laugh when this happens to u. :mad:

Jared
04-12-2003, 06:33 AM
You helped make JO???!!!


*bows*

Darklighter
04-12-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by KOTOR*KAMA
LOL this is funny:D :D haha who do u think made raven tools whats huh who?? ohhh yeah it was me and i will laugh when this happens to u. :mad:

You helped make JO, and you've only just joined this forum? How is that possible?:eyeraise:

An if you really did help make it, you'd understand that these 12 years were part of your target audience, so you're a victim of your own advertising.

Jared
04-12-2003, 06:54 AM
dude, nice signature.

Darklighter
04-12-2003, 07:12 AM
Wow thanks:)You can come and vote in the sig/av competition if ya want. Link's in my sig:)

Mex
04-12-2003, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by KOTOR*KAMA
LOL this is funny:D :D haha who do u think made raven tools whats huh who?? ohhh yeah it was me and i will laugh when this happens to u. :mad:

That didnt make much sence, and by the way, I don't play Jedi Outcast.

.:Solusar:.
04-12-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Darklighter
Wow thanks:)You can come and vote in the sig/av competition if ya want. Link's in my sig:)

yea thats a pretty tight sig, I wish i had one. Well my new goal is to get one of them sig thingys. Any Donations is greatly appreciated.:)

The_true_lynk
04-12-2003, 07:28 AM
I would chill down and relax, its only a game no need to swear and hack about it.
:snear:

Lynk Former
04-12-2003, 09:15 AM
The true Lynk? AHAHAHAHA!! You wish buddy :D

The_true_lynk
04-12-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Lynk Former
The true Lynk? AHAHAHAHA!! You wish buddy :D

I didnt really notice that you had a name called Lynk Former.. Oh well! :D

The Truthful Liar
04-12-2003, 09:29 AM
:violin:

Lynk Former
04-12-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by The_true_lynk
I didnt really notice that you had a name called Lynk Former.. Oh well! :D

Well by the looks of your avatar you like Link, maybe if you built up your points you could by a name change or somethin *shrugs* eh, well even though you name is "The_true_lynk" i'm sorry but my reg date is older... I AM THE TRUE LYNK! :evil2:


@ AB: What's up with the violin?

The_true_lynk
04-12-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Lynk Former
Well by the looks of your avatar you like Link, maybe if you built up your points you could by a name change or somethin *shrugs* eh, well even though you name is "The_true_lynk" i'm sorry but my reg date is older... I AM THE TRUE LYNK! :evil2:


@ AB: What's up with the violin?

Why would I save up 500 points to have a y changed to an i?
And I know your the true Lynk. ;P

Lynk Former
04-12-2003, 10:00 AM
Good, glad we understand eachother *signals for Mr. Weasel to cease his ambush on Ttl*

obi
04-12-2003, 11:16 AM
First, if you worked with Raven to make JO, then I am a small camel that is a master in the arts of masonry.


Second, you are freaking out way too easy. I understand someone hacked your computer and you do not like that, but gee wiz, this is a bit much.

Third:

I mean wtf is with u kids always talking sh** in the servers.

I have never talked any sort of feces on any sort of server, and I never will, because that is, well, stupid.

You need some sort of anger managment program.

Darth Groovy
04-12-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
First, if you worked with Raven to make JO, then I am a small camel that is a master in the arts of masonry.


Second, you are freaking out way too easy. I understand someone hacked your computer and you do not like that, but gee wiz, this is a bit much.

Third:



I have never talked any sort of feces on any sort of server, and I never will, because that is, well, stupid.

You need some sort of anger managment program.

Plus it is against the LFJA code of conduct. There are a select number of forum members that take our pride above and beyond the forums.

I'm gonna keep my EYE open on this thread, because it seems to me like a red flag for disaster.;)

Taos
04-12-2003, 12:00 PM
Well, looking at your name, you should just be patient and wait for KOTOR to come out. That doesn't have mp so you don't have to worry about people doing things like this to you.

swphreak
04-12-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
Have you tried deep breathing exercises? I hear they work wonders for calming people down.

oh it does work. When I had my old computer and trying to play games and stuff and it would freeze and I'd get so pissed and start pounding on the desk..... took deeeeep breaths and I calmed down. Like lettig steam out.


Besides, I believe a true hacker wouldn't just announce that he is a hacker. You can get in big doodoo.

-=ReApEr=-
04-12-2003, 02:56 PM
That is extremly true in my few years on the net i meet a few people on certain board's and they never announed they were hacker's and i mean dude i don't think you worked for raven dude to one fact.

While developing game's you get angry as there is alyways problem's and if you get so angry over this then imagnine how angry you would of got over a big error i think you would of blown up so thts my view on you working for raven.

Tyrion
04-12-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Darklighter
An if you really did help make it, you'd understand that these 12 years were part of your target audience, so you're a victim of your own advertising.

these 12 years olds

.....

Darky, I really need to let you see Mr. Socko...

Seph
04-12-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by TK-421
hmmm, kids will be kids I guess. So, lets kill them all. *nods* yup, that will solve everything. ^_^
I mean, kids who are 12 generaly get upset when their asses are owned. Most kids on the servers now are just on, expecting to win every match. And, generally, that never happens. I bet they cry for hours when they lose. *shouts*
time for an angry mob!!
*people start gathering to exterminate the kids in the servers*
:D or, call their parents and tell them that their precious children are gay.:D
*zippes up bullet proof vest*

Dude I'm 12:devburn: :firemad:

Kstar__2
04-12-2003, 04:40 PM
see, both ty and seph are 12, there's your problem:p

now if we could lure them to another game :evil1:

swphreak
04-12-2003, 04:46 PM
and why did you complain to us? I bet there is a 99% chance that the people you played against are not even posters on these forums.

The_true_lynk
04-12-2003, 04:51 PM
I've seen my 6 year old step brother play Jedi Outcast without crying when he lost Tk.

swphreak
04-12-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Lynk Former
Good, glad we understand eachother *signals for Mr. Weasel to cease his ambush on Ttl*

I can't believe there are 2 lynks now..... 1 was bad enough.... you better keep your hands off of him. We don't need you to brainwash him and have 2 lynks.

Kstar__2
04-12-2003, 05:04 PM
it would be fun though, two lynks:D

Pisces
04-12-2003, 11:04 PM
You say that now, but no, no it wouldn't. :D

Tyrion
04-12-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by kstar__2
see, both ty and seph are 12, there's your problem:p

now if we could lure them to another game :evil1:

*kills Kstar*

*revives Kstar*

*kills Kstar again*

Never insult a 12 year old! grrrr!

Hellfire Jedi
04-13-2003, 12:02 AM
Buddy, you can't be a maker of JO. I mean, you can't spell right, you act like your freaking 8. And your screaming about "kids." Take bottle of sleeping pills and chug it.
Or as I would do, take a Pixy Stick or a mint, crush the mint. And snort it. Yes...I am very stupid but it gives me joy! :p

ZBomber
04-13-2003, 12:10 AM
What a fruit cake.... :rolleyes:

Seph
04-13-2003, 12:27 AM
umm okay :xp:

swphreak
04-13-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Tyrion
Never insult a 12 year old! grrrr!

Don't mess with Teenagers :p

KOTOR*KAMA
04-13-2003, 10:45 AM
hmmmmmm Well u are right but i no those bad bad people are out there and FOR all of u i am working on a new tool and i do have info on jedi 3 so if u want to here about it just pm or something and i will get back to u:p i am calm now i took a few pills snorted some pixy hahahahha and i am set so i think this post can end now:D

GonkH8er
04-13-2003, 10:54 AM
I dont like this thread....