PDA

View Full Version : Terminator 3.


-=DarkZero=-
04-12-2003, 06:47 PM
Well it's coming!
And theres been alot of arguments between the movie, one would be is it a sequal or prequal,It's obviously going to be a sequal and kick ass! what do you all think about arnold comming back,hes old >.>

TheHobGoblin
04-12-2003, 08:16 PM
It is a sequal. Who ever said it tell me the site and the person (He will tremble!) If you look a John Conner he is older also. I am seeing it no doubt. Thats the #1 movie I want to see. I love Terminator!

Agen
04-12-2003, 08:20 PM
Do I REALLY NEED to express my feelings on this film? :D
It's obviosuly a sequel because John's older (so's arnie but meh, what can you do :p)
I've made a variety of T3 desktops which you can find at www.terminator3.com... well they only posted two the fools but they're the ones missing out not putting up my fanwork.

Oh and arnold's da business, who cares if he's older. He still kicks butt :D

JULY 2 everybody ;)

Pedantic
04-12-2003, 08:29 PM
This movie looks like another kick-ass movie. :D I love the summer. None of the ****ty "It's gonna win an Oscar" movies. ;) :D Break out the action, baby. :)

-=DarkZero=-
04-12-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
It is a sequal. Who ever said it tell me the site and the person (He will tremble!) If you look a John Conner he is older also. I am seeing it no doubt. Thats the #1 movie I want to see. I love Terminator!
Lmao Conner was bald !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah this movie is gonna K I C K total A S S
:D a must seee!

coupes.
04-12-2003, 10:27 PM
I agree, this movie is gonna kick butts, but i hope it won't be too different from the others because it's not james cameron directing it.

-=DarkZero=-
04-12-2003, 11:03 PM
Even if he was directing it it wouldnt change,if you look at the previews its the same story line,again -o-,some identical lines again -.- and so on and so forth,NOTHING CHANGES!
;-;
Although the terminator is still great without change ^_^

TheHobGoblin
04-13-2003, 09:52 AM
They do change really.
Listen to this.
T1: I'll be back.
T2: I'll be back.
T3: She'll be back.

see...

Taos
04-13-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Pedantic
This movie looks like another kick-ass movie. :D I love the summer. None of the ****ty "It's gonna win an Oscar" movies. ;) :D Break out the action, baby. :)


Exactly....it's going to be a great summer for action movies! :D It starts in a month - the action does when Matrix comes out! :D

Agen
04-13-2003, 09:56 AM
She'll be back
They'll still have i'll be back though i bet;)

TheHobGoblin
04-13-2003, 10:01 AM
I doubt it. They usually use one "be back" in a Terminator movie oh great spoon of wisdom.

-=DarkZero=-
04-14-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
They do change really.
Listen to this.
T1: I'll be back.
T2: I'll be back.
T3: She'll be back.

see...
He said He'll be back in T2 silly goose <.<

coupes.
04-14-2003, 04:43 PM
is he talking about Sarah Connor, or whatever her name is, when Anrny says that?

-=DarkZero=-
04-14-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.
is he talking about Sarah Connor, or whatever her name is, when Anrny says that?
The he'll be back part?
It was in the car I think,and yeah her and john >.>

coupes.
04-14-2003, 05:00 PM
i'd like to see a Sarah Connor Terminator kick arny's ass for whatever reason.

Agen
04-14-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.
He said He'll be back in T2 silly goose <.<

He says i'll be back just as he walks out of the lift leaving them with the gas mask. Then he gets shot to bits. *pat's T1 and T2 ultimate edition DVD.

-=DarkZero=-
04-14-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
He says i'll be back just as he walks out of the lift leaving them with the gas mask. Then he gets shot to bits. *pat's T1 and T2 ultimate edition DVD.
Oh yeah i forgot bout that ';-;
he shot the dude in the butt XD

Agen
04-14-2003, 09:47 PM
"here, hold this" *takes off guys gas mask and the guy dies hodling the gas gren*

StormHammer
04-14-2003, 09:55 PM
Well, I hope this movie's going to be good. I've enjoyed the previous two outings, but Arny's definitely looking past his prime these days, and the concept of an aging Terminator doesn't really compute. I hope they don't try pushing it to a 4th and 5th in the series...

'Hasta la vista...baby' ;)

TheHobGoblin
04-14-2003, 10:43 PM
Who here has Terminator Music? I already have mine. Real nice one too. :D

-=DarkZero=-
04-14-2003, 10:47 PM
I downloaded anything I could find on the terminator lol

Pedantic
04-14-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by StormHammer
Well, I hope this movie's going to be good. I've enjoyed the previous two outings, but Arny's definitely looking past his prime these days, and the concept of an aging Terminator doesn't really compute.

Methinks Ah-nold could still knock the socks off anyone here. ;) :D

-=DarkZero=-
04-14-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Pedantic
Methinks Ah-nold could still knock the socks off anyone here. ;) :D
He still looked pretty young in the previews,a little gray hair. :P

nova_wolf
04-15-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
Who here has Terminator Music? I already have mine. Real nice one too. :D

I take it you mean the theme tune from T2.... Got it - its cool, but why you mention?