PDA

View Full Version : Where will you be?

Pedantic
04-14-2003, 09:11 PM
Where will you be come next fall?

I just got accepted to Seattle Pacific University, so I'm gonna head 160 miles up north. I actually wanted to go farther, but the other colleges didn't accept me, so I'm stuck with my last choice. :p It should be fun though. I'm looking forward to getting up later, no parents, and T1s. :)

Agen
04-14-2003, 09:16 PM
Probably in not so bonnie scotland.

Acrylic
04-14-2003, 09:33 PM
I'll be where I always am....at home.....but, I'll be in 9th grade, and that means...Highschool! :)

Pisces
04-14-2003, 10:02 PM
In 11th grade, same school, trying to drag my sorry ass through my classes until gym or lunch, whichever comes first.

-=DarkZero=-
04-14-2003, 10:08 PM
10th grade,hacking into the school system like I always so,their so dumb >.>

XERXES
04-14-2003, 10:39 PM
hmm, starting my 3rd semester in college here at ASU in NC fun ya?

Boba Rhett
04-14-2003, 10:52 PM
Missouri.

ckcsaber
04-14-2003, 10:53 PM
Crawling through my senior year of High School, while applying to a bunch of colleges.

:sigh: The future never looked so crappy :(

Ratmjedi
04-14-2003, 10:53 PM
Well I will probally be in Boot Camp in San Diego MCRD. Or I will be done with my Basic and getting my Technical training. I will also be out of school :D

:lsduel: :duel:

Boba Rhett
04-14-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by ckcsaber
Crawling through my senior year of High School, while applying to a bunch of colleges.

:sigh: The future never looked so crappy :(

Dude! You should be siked!

boinga1
04-14-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar
I'll be where I always am....at home.....but, I'll be in 9th grade, and that means...Highschool! :)

Same for me....I'm not gonna tell you where I live though....y'now, the autograph crowds would just get out of hand with all you guys in them... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.
10th grade,hacking into the school system like I always so,their so dumb >.>

Don't get caught....

Taos
04-14-2003, 11:11 PM
I'm going to be right here! Since I'm done with college etc...I'm not going anywhere. *shrugs* I like it here though, it's warm and it doesn't rain much! :D

Originally posted by Pedantic
I just got accepted to Seattle Pacific University, so I'm gonna head 160 miles up north. I actually wanted to go farther, but the other colleges didn't accept me, so I'm stuck with my last choice. :p It should be fun though. I'm looking forward to getting up later, no parents, and T1s. :)

My sister just graduated from there, you should enjoy it....the school is like 77 % female. :naughty:

ET Warrior
04-14-2003, 11:27 PM
I'm going to beautiful Boulder Colorado to attend the University of Colorado! My first choice of college, i'm super pumped!! The student body is about 20,000 though, which is twice that of the town i've lived in my whole life :eek:

ckcsaber
04-14-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
Dude! You should be siked!

Eh? Worrying over which, I mean HOW to get to a friggen college is not my idea of fun. The whole process is evil, despite the sweet outcome. Colleges are literally killing kids because of their ever increasing requirements.

True, once I find a college I will be living the life of a free man, but only after I get gray hairs from stress....

Boba Rhett
04-14-2003, 11:37 PM
Meh. Gray hairs add character. :D

ckcsaber
04-14-2003, 11:41 PM
Hmmm.... I could always use more character. Maybe a Kyle Katarn beard as well. That would give me depth as well as character.:D

The Truthful Liar
04-14-2003, 11:41 PM
<--- Refer to location. Still sitting here. Always.

swphreak
04-15-2003, 07:12 AM
Cruising through my Senior year... and finding a college.....

Darklighter
04-15-2003, 07:12 AM
Don't we all, Legion;)But there's a difference between sitting there and actually doing:)

I'll still be on here most likely...never thought about leaving this place ever. IRL, I'll be in my second year of sixth form, starting my last exams of school before I go to University (I hope):)

Pnut_Man
04-15-2003, 07:17 AM
Sophmore year of highschool, 10th grade, 15 years of age..

I'm just trying to figure out how im going to manage in: KOTOR, SWG, Rogue Squadron 3, and Jedi Academy into one year..

*sigh* :p

Lunatic Jedi
04-15-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Pnut_Master
I'm just trying to figure out how im going to manage in: KOTOR, SWG, Rogue Squadron 3, and Jedi Academy into one year..

You think you've got problems? I've got to manage all those, plus Halo 2, Brute Force, PlanetSide, AND Deus Ex 2!!!

So many awesome games... so little time. :(

ET Warrior
04-15-2003, 09:00 AM
Whatever, I not only have to afford all of those games, but I also have to afford money to be able to see Xmen 2, Matrix Reloaded, Matrix Revolutions, Terminator 3, The Hulk, Pirates of the Caribbean, Timeline, Return of the King, The Italian Job, and probably other great movies multiple times................oh, the intertainment industry will be thieving my dollars this year!!!!

BCanr2d2
04-15-2003, 09:11 AM
Next fall I will probably be on the ground, LOL! Hopefully not having jurt my knee again......

We call it Autumn in our part of the world, and we are still in it, so next time around, I'll hopefully be at the start of it going to the Formula 1 Grand Prix in Melbourne....

Lunatic Jedi
04-16-2003, 01:00 AM
Well, odds are I'll be running around my house screaming for no reason come next Fall... but that's just me! :D

Toonces
04-16-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi
So many awesome games... so little time. :(

Hehe, I wish that was all I had to worry about for the rest of the year ;) I'm actually looking for a new place to live right now. In six months? Who knows?

Reborn Outcast
04-16-2003, 06:32 AM
10th grade. Waiting for summer.

*rips head off*

Dath Maximus
04-16-2003, 07:17 AM
ill be a senior taking multiple science classes

chem 2, waves and thermodynamics, anatomy and physiology, seminar in biology, and heath careers.

that and ill be my band teachers student aid during block one both semesters, which means i get to sit and do nothing and help the music theory class!

ZBomber
04-16-2003, 04:23 PM
First year of High School... Meh.... :indif:

Acrylic
04-16-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
First year of High School... Meh.... :indif:

hey, me too! Yay! Too bad we dont know each other

:That lil smilie that has a teardrop going down its forehead that looks like its laughing but is kind of embarrassed for no apperant reason:

ZBomber
04-16-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar
hey, me too! Yay! Too bad we dont know each other

:That lil smilie that has a teardrop going down its forehead that looks like its laughing but is kind of embarrassed for no apperant reason:

yeh, but if I knew you, I would make fun of you and KJo for liking Pokemon. :p

Pad
04-16-2003, 07:07 PM
ill be in my last year of university ;)
after that i graduate as master off sience, which means i can go work in al kinds off industry branches like electronincs, mechanics,... but i think i wont go to work yet. a nice year in the graphic design branche seems very right to me :D

i know, im a professional student :D
(always studying or at least pretending to be, never working)

Acrylic
04-16-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
yeh, but if I knew you, I would make fun of you and KJo for liking Pokemon. :p

You suck. :p

(I hate it when people kinda blackmail me :()

MysticSpade
04-16-2003, 07:32 PM
i'll be hard at work for AOL in training for a Team Lead. so i'll be workin my but off.

Darth Groovy
04-16-2003, 09:45 PM
I'll still be here. I will graduate with my AAS in the spring, then off for my bachelor's.

Congrats Pedantic, wish you the best of luck.;)