PDA

View Full Version : Model Req: Kenixkil

batosai6767
04-18-2003, 01:05 AM
Hey, I would like to know if someone would like to make me a model. Kenixkil. was an crimson guard who became a bounty hunter after the fall of the empire. i tried to make one but i just dont have the patience or the skill to do it. i would just use the royal guard skin but it doesnt look right. he wears the crimson guard helm and red mandelorian or storm trooper armor. also has a ripped cape but no robe.
also if someone would like to make a Kenshiro model. from the anime "Fist of North Star"

i would like to have them very much. since my name in jedi knight to is Kenix|Kil and Kenshiro. if your interested my e-mail is deftones691234@yahoo.com. my aim is the same. and my icq number is 108295475. thanks

Crowy
04-18-2003, 01:31 AM
post screenies i may not be the only one who dont know who the f*** ur talkin bout

batosai6767
04-18-2003, 01:38 AM
Also known as Kir Kanos. i have a few links to give you more detail on what he looks like.

http://sargsidius.com/banecollage.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/rickyriolo/kir.html

th first link isnt exactly him but i thought it might look good as a jk2 model.
the last link also gives some information about kenix kil/kir kanos

maybe you could use the head on the "royal guard" skin, and the cape from the skin just called "knight". that could save some time.

Crowy
04-18-2003, 06:02 AM
kir kanos was one of hte three skins in the royal guard model (im nto a modeller btw)

batosai6767
04-18-2003, 07:08 PM
i know your not a modeler from your request for one. but it was just a royal guard. not a certain one. atleast not the one i had. it was red blue and green were the colors. which i didnt understand cause i thought the royal guard was just red. anyway kenix kil is the skin im after. which looks different from the crimson guard. he just wears thier helmet.

Crowy
04-18-2003, 07:45 PM
mine had a mainly red black with red lines and another one all with seperate team support... its in the skin packs at jk2files.com i tihnk