PDA

View Full Version : Strange things happening on tatooine


Wraith 5
09-24-2001, 10:52 AM
You have all arived on tatooine at about the same time so i guess you will all be buying your own drinks today. All of you have meet before and are all good friends.

You have meet in a small bar in mos espa there are only 4 bouths in the whole joint and your group is in the north east corner, as far from the door as you can get. The door is in the middle of the west wall and the bouth that you have sat in as a clear view of it (one of the reasons you chose this table). There are a few tables scadered around the main floor (5 tables in a star layout with the main bar inthe middle). The bar tender is a human, and loks to be in his late 50. He is very busy and never talks to you unless you buy a drink, and then all he says is "Here's you drink that will be 2 credits."

You see a woman walk in the door, she is young, maybe only 20 if that, she has a look that says she as been around the galaxay and back a few times already. Before anyone can get more detail of her, you all notice at the same time that she is coming to your table.

She will be to your table in less then a minute... What would you like to do.

Kvan
09-24-2001, 09:24 PM
I closely watch her movements and look for any possible weapons, hidden or not. Otherwise I just sit and wait for her to approach, resting my hands across my lap.

darthfergie
09-24-2001, 09:25 PM
I leave the table and watch other entrances and exits plus the crowd because as a Jawa I don't think I'd better make first contact or be around durring contact (some poeple might not like Jawas)
:jawa

Thrawn
09-24-2001, 09:51 PM
I lift my glowing eyes from my drink. I glance around the table, surveying who's there. (In other words, who's playing now?) I look into the woman's eyes, conveying a hint of authority. I push my drink towards the center of the table, and finger my charric under my dark brown robes, anticipating any danger.

Gamma732
09-24-2001, 10:09 PM
I slowly take a sip of my drink using the straw-like attatchment connected to my breath mask. As with most Gands, I intend to remain withdrawn from the visitor. As she approaches, I watch her movements with growing suspicion.

General Nilaar
09-24-2001, 11:49 PM
:boushh: Voushh simply watches as the situation develops, slowly easing his hand beneath the table and toward his blaster.... not making any sudden movements, but as always preparing for the worst....

Wraith 5
09-26-2001, 08:57 PM
The human woman walks up to your table hands at her side in plan sight, with nothing in them. As she walks up to the table Masta say to her "Hello mama. Is there something we can do for you?"

The woman smiles after hearing masta say this. "Yes there is. I am looking of someone to protect me. I was on my way to consclet when a wing of fighters attacked me. I was able to hyper out before they could destroy me. But i took major damage and had to land here and repair my ship. But ever since i have landed, i have had to hide and fight the whole time. I can't take them all out myself, I barely made it here by myself. I am willing to pay you very well for you help. And i will supply you with any equipment you mite need to help me repair my ship."

What do you say or do?

(I would talk as a group about this one...)

Thrawn
09-27-2001, 11:43 AM
I removes my hand from my charric, turning it from "stun" to "off." :D I confer with the others at the table for a moment. . .

Eets
09-27-2001, 01:54 PM
*Eets'chula says: Do you know who is attacking you?*

General Nilaar
09-28-2001, 12:47 PM
:boushh: The mechanical rasping sound of a repirator mask can be heard over the noise of the bar. From beneath that mask comes an eeiry whisper: "Perhaps your pursuers would be even more generous than you?"

Voushh raises his hand from under the table just enough for the woman to see that he is still holding his blaster pistol and then hides it again beneath the table where the bars other patrons cannot see it.

"Who are you and just who are you running from?"

Kvan
09-28-2001, 12:53 PM
*Gilgamoor sits in silence, watching her patently and waiting for her story to be told*

darthfergie
09-28-2001, 06:27 PM
I stay in the corner of the Cantina to keep watching all entrances and exits and stays very alert to the situiation at hand...

Thrawn
09-28-2001, 06:31 PM
"I too, would like to learn more. . . After all, I am a man of knowledge. . ." I glance toward my jawa friend and then towards the door, before returning my gaze to the woman.

Eets
09-28-2001, 08:53 PM
*Eets'chula listens intently, expression unchangable.*

JEDI_MASTA
09-29-2001, 10:56 AM
casually leaving my hand on my lightsaber i raise my head from my friends gazing into the eyes of of the human girl using my mind to look for any signs of hostility or great feer from the human because great feer could mean worse than hostility depending on who she is afraid of(did i do it right this time):)

General Nilaar
09-29-2001, 06:36 PM
:boushh: Voushh leans forward slightly and in his mechanical, whispering voice says: "I'd suggest you answer my question....".

Wraith 5
09-29-2001, 07:53 PM
I am running from no one!!!

I have a very important message for Chanclor Palpatine for my Queen, the ruler of naboo. A trade fedaration droid controll ship has appered in our system and looks to be repaying us for defeting their droid army and seeing that they lost there trade franties (sp gm speaking: Captain Panaka says this the the Nute Gunray before he walks onto the republic shuttle). Buy now they may have already started landing their troops. It has only been a few months since we drove them from our plant the first time, and we have not had enough time to build up are defences again. I am carring a message to Chancellor Palpatine asking for help. My whole squadron was fighting their droid fighters trying to make a path for me to get though, but i was hit my hyperdrive was badly damaged, i was lucky to come out of hyperspace at all. And to make it worst My main engines when out during landing. I don't know how is after me, but it looks like it could be a bounty hunter. All i can assume is that the remaise of the trade fedaration as put a pice on my head. I promes you, if there is a price on my head, each of you will get double the amont if i can make it safely to Coruscant.

Oonon can fell a large amount of honor and pride in her. He also fells she is in a great hurry. He sences no disciption from here. He also sences fear in here, it is not as strong as the honor and pride, but it is there. The last thing he tries to tell is wheather she has told them the everything, but for some reason he can't tell, my be she as that strong of a mind, or maybe it is something else...

darthfergie
09-29-2001, 08:39 PM
I stay in my corner of the cantina and stay alert watching all the entrances and exits.

Eets
09-29-2001, 10:58 PM
*Eets'chula sits quietly, eyes steadfast on the young handmaiden, while thinking in the back of his mind: hehehe, it's a handmaiden, eetchamama they're cute!*

Tie Guy
09-30-2001, 01:19 AM
Having overheard the entire thing from the corner, I move silently towards the exit, preventing her escape if she has hostile intent.

Thrawn
10-01-2001, 04:31 PM
"Well then, I feel that as a Jedi, I should do nothing less than protect you for the time being. . ." :thrawn2: I turn toward the others at the table awaiting their consent.

General Nilaar
10-01-2001, 05:29 PM
:boushh: "The mighty Galactic Republic doing something useful?" says Voushh sounding disgusted. "I suppose anything is possible."

"I have no love of the Trade Federation..... and in any case Chancellor Palpatine can outbid them.... I will help you reach Coruscant safely.... though I don't know how much good it will do you." Voushh puts his blaster away and relaxes back into his seat.

"Then again, I've heard things are changing on Coruscant, perhaps Palpatine is stronger than previous Chancellors?"

Voushh looks at the rest of the group around the room: "What about the rest of you scum? Are you coming or do I get to keep all the reward myself?"

Eets
10-01-2001, 05:34 PM
"As one of the republic's loyal Jedi Consulars, I am obliged to help this young woman from Naboo safely reach Coruscant."

JEDI_MASTA
10-01-2001, 05:54 PM
I too will gladly help her to coruscant

Tie Guy
10-01-2001, 08:00 PM
*silently nods in affirmation*

Thrawn
10-02-2001, 05:37 PM
"Well it's settled then! Miss, we would be honored to assist you. :D" I nod the all clear to (Fergie *I can't remember you name*) and glance about the cantina, just making certain that we haven't picked up any unwanted attention. . . :thrawn2:

darthfergie
10-02-2001, 06:33 PM
I disregard the all clear because there could be an ambush awaiting us outside. So I exit onto the streets and eventually dissaper into the crowd of people on the streets. I remain alert searching for any hostile intent in the crowds...

Gamma732
10-03-2001, 01:08 AM
Trying to remain inconspicous and withdrawn, as most Gands are, I look to the others seated at the table and say, "Aaryik* would like to suggest that we determine how we are going to go about escorting our friend here to Coruscant. It would be....unwise to not consider the future." I look to the others for approval.

*- Until becoming Findsmen of some renound, Gands refer to themselves in the third person, believeing the use of pronouns to be a privilage reserved for the famous.

Kvan
10-03-2001, 02:11 PM
*I nod in agreement with the rest of my companions*

Wraith 5
10-03-2001, 02:21 PM
"Thank you, I don't think i will make it to Coruscant with out help. Well Mr. Aaryik I think we should first make it back to a small room i have, there i have suplies and a list of parts i will need to fix my fighter. One problem I see is if you are going see me all the way to Coruscant, how are we all going to get there. I came in a fighter and don't have room for anyone else. Do you have a ship??? If not there is a junk yard in this city that may have a frieghter that may be in good shape. But I don't think we should stay here to long, the bounty hunter that was after me could be here at any time."

Gamma732
10-03-2001, 04:54 PM
I say "Very well, then. You are right, we won't have much time if you are being followed..." Before moving, I scan the crowd looking for anyone showing possible hostile intent.

Wraith 5
10-03-2001, 05:27 PM
"We can talk more when we get to my place. It is safer then here."

darthfergie
10-03-2001, 06:23 PM
*Meanwhile*
I am still looking for anyone outside the Cantina with any hostile intent towards our new charge. (I know of her because Eets'chula has been sending me telepathic tidbits of the conversation) I remain very alert and the force streatched out to it's longest lenghts to search and defend our "client" of sorts...

Tie Guy
10-03-2001, 10:08 PM
I sneak ahead of the group, blending into the crowd, hoping to find any possible danger before it finds us.

Eets
10-03-2001, 10:26 PM
I am most skeptical about going to the young lady's living quarters, as there may be hostilities waiting there for us. However, Eets'chula is most willing to follow the group, taking up the rear and being cautious of attacks from behind.

Wraith 5
10-06-2001, 12:41 AM
Uttinni having been standing outside for a little while now sees trade federation battle droids come upto the bar that the group is in.

Uttinni not know yet how to send a message to one of his friends minds dicides to use one of his other tricks. He tries to send an image of what he sees to the rest of the group. He is able to send a image to every member of the group. They all see an image of battle droids matching to the front door.

The group got this image right before they walked out the door. but it gave everyone time to go for a weapon and all are ready to fight!!!

Wraith 5
10-06-2001, 01:12 AM
There are 5 battle droid in a line in front of the door to the bar. Uttinni is off to the right in the crowd and Nashina'k is off to the left. The rest of the group is standing in front of the battle droids.

Gilgamoor having lead the group out into the street is the first one to be ready.

Battle order.
Gilgamoor (kvan)
Aurawn (Thrawn)
Nashina'k (TIE)
Eets'chula (mijtechboy)
Oonon (Masta)
Aaryik (gamma)
Voushh (General)
Jager (Rommel)
Uttinni (fergie)
Battle Droids (Wraith 5)

:speeder: (Nashina'k)------------:bdroid2::bdroid2::bdroid2::bdroid2::bdroid2: (battle droids)-----------:jawa: (uttinni)

---------------------------------:biggs: (group) ------------------------------
----------------------------------:amidala: ------------------------------------

Please read chat thread before posting!!!!

Kvan
10-06-2001, 01:56 AM
*yells, to party* Battle Droids! Get Down!
*Unlatches lighsaber, and ignites the violet blade with a snap-hiss, and slashes at the battle-droid off to the far left.*

Wraith 5
10-06-2001, 03:04 AM
Gilgamoor flys toward the droid with great speed, but he missed his timing by just a fraction of a second and missed thedroid with his lightsaber.

Gilgamoor fell flat on his feet behind the droids ready to attack again...

Thrawn
10-06-2001, 11:33 AM
Another wild leap will do us no good, I think to myself. I snatch my charric from under my robes, switching it to "deep fat fry" aka "kill." In a swift movement a fire a couple of shots across the line of droids, while they are momentarily distracted by Gilgamoor. "BUDDOW, BUDDOW, BUDDOW!" :thrawn2:

Tie Guy
10-06-2001, 12:11 PM
Thankfully, i haven't been seen by the droids yet. I fall back into the receding crowd before whipping out my DL-44 and carefully lining up a shot on the far battledroid's head, hoping to disguise the direction of my shot. I pull the trigger and then quickly slipping into the crowd again, hoping to get off another shot before the battledroids realize where i am.

Wraith 5
10-06-2001, 10:55 PM
Aurawn takes aim at the droid in the middle and shots his charric. A blue bolt flys out of the charric and hits the droid in the shoulder. Thinking at first that the shot was not place well enough to bring down the droid, was happy to see that the charric was able to bring the droid down, has soon as the droid hits the gound it falls apart.

Wraith 5
10-06-2001, 11:00 PM
Nashina'k still hiding off to the side is able to hit the droid closest to him easily. Hitting the droid right in the chest. This droid falls to pices before it hits the gournd.

Wraith 5
10-06-2001, 11:18 PM
Updated map!!!!


---------------------------------:ben: (Gilgamoor)------------------------
:speeder: (Nashina'k)---------------:bdroid2::bdroid2::bdroid2: (battle droids)----------------:jawa: (uttinni)

---------------------------------:biggs: (group) ------------------------------
---------------------------------:amidala: ------------------------------------

JEDI_MASTA
10-07-2001, 07:35 PM
i reach for my lightsaber hanging on my right hip
i grab it and press the button a long metalicblue blade rises from the handle i run toward the droids locking my eyes on the droid to the droid to the far left i i take a swipe with my saber and.....

Eets
10-07-2001, 08:45 PM
*Eets'chula does a tuck and roll to halfway between the group and Utinni, pulling out his Ion Blaster and taking a shot at the middle battle droid.*

Gamma732
10-07-2001, 09:55 PM
As Eets'chula and Oonon rush two of the battle droids, I draw my blaster pistol and take aim at the remaining unchallenged droid. I aim for its upper torso and fire.

Wraith 5
10-07-2001, 10:14 PM
swinging the lightsaber and with a large arc of matalic blue color Oonon missed the droid by only a few centimeters.

Masta stops his run right next to Gilgamoor.

Wraith 5
10-07-2001, 10:26 PM
Eets'chula taking good aim he hits the droid right in the chest.

The blast form Eets'chula's ion pistol does massive damage to the internal circuits, but not enough damage to shutdown the droid

Wraith 5
10-07-2001, 10:45 PM
Aaryik, takes aim at the right most droid, his aim is true and because the middle droid was just hit form a different derection the droid did not know Aaryik was shooting.

Aaryik shot blasts a hole right thought the middle of the droid and it falls to the ground, shutdown.

darthfergie
10-08-2001, 12:02 AM
I finally decide to reveal my position to the droids with a Carefully aimed shot at the droids with my Blaster Pistol.

:jawa----------------:bdroid2: !!!BAM!!!

General Nilaar
10-08-2001, 04:38 PM
Voushh carefully opens fire on the same droid as Uttinni, hopefully making sure that it goes down for the count.

:jawa----------------"Bam!" :bdroid2: "Bam!"---------------- :boushh:

Wraith 5
10-09-2001, 12:31 AM
Both Uttinni and Voushh take carefull aim at the as of yet uninjered droid.

Uttinni and voushh shot at the same time. Both shoots are right on the mark and hit at the same time blowing the droid to pices.

Only one droid left. (well sort of, it can't seem to do much right now)

Wraith 5
10-09-2001, 12:41 AM
Jager takes up a defence poster next to the woman.

The last droid has enough control to left its arm and take aim at Jager. But the droid being hit with Eets'chula ion pistol before, can't get enough contol over its arm to take very good aim and the shot goes over the top of the bar that the group just came out of.

Kvan
10-09-2001, 01:09 AM
*With having missed the droid the first time, I swing my lightsaber around for another attack, this time aiming to jab my saber into its torso*http://www.angelfire.com/ca7/jahkris/PurpleLight.gif

Wraith 5
10-09-2001, 01:15 AM
the thust hits and goes righ thought the droid, and just to make sure the droid goes down this time Gilgamoor pulls up on his lightsaber and cuts the droid in half.

Gamma732
10-09-2001, 01:43 AM
Desiring a more powerful blaster, I scan the cantina for any other possible hostiles before advancing towards the downed droids...

Wraith 5
10-09-2001, 03:52 PM
*Gm to Players*

Before we move on is there anyone else that would like to search the droids for anything they may have droped. (Besides Gamma that is)

Tie Guy
10-09-2001, 04:16 PM
I bend down over the droid i killed. It looked like it was in pretty bad shape. I saw his blaster and bended down to pick it up. I inspected the weapon, and then ripped off the powerpack and didcarded the gun.

Kvan
10-09-2001, 04:44 PM
*Searches the droids for binoculars, since some are known to carry them*

JEDI_MASTA
10-09-2001, 05:14 PM
i slowly bend down to a droid looking for its memory devices to see ir the data might b useful

Eets
10-09-2001, 05:18 PM
*Eets'chula searches the droids for any working blasters or other weapons he can scavenge*

Thrawn
10-09-2001, 06:05 PM
:thrawn2: I kneel near the droid I shot down, taking his powerpack, and checking for ANY equipment it might be carrying. As I do this, I touch me right hand to my head and sense the crowd, seeing if anyone could pose a threat by telling the authorities or attacking. . .

General Nilaar
10-09-2001, 06:52 PM
:boushh: Voushh looks over the entire scene, looking for anything that might be useful, especially ammo for his blaster pistol.

He then watches the street just in case the droids sent for reinforcements.

darthfergie
10-09-2001, 08:09 PM
I grab the droid that is closest to whole and rush back into the crowd and back to our ship (I assume we have one or else we wouldn't be taking her to Corascant) to repair the droid...

Wraith 5
10-10-2001, 11:45 PM
Aaryik finds one of the droids modified blaster rifles with a fully changed power pack.

Nashina'k also finds a fully changed power pack, but leaves the gun it was in.

Gilgamoor finds the item he was looking for, a pair of binoculars (these droid most have been following the woman for a while to have that kind of equipment on them.)

Oonon looking over the droid that uttinni and Voushh blew appart esaly finds the droids brain. He can't tell yet if it is just a transponder to a controll ship of if it is a full droid brain.

Aurawn takes the power pack for the droid's blaster he is next to.

Voushh finds the last blaster with a full power pack. He sees that it will work in his pistol, takes the power pack and leave the rest.

Eets'chula takes the last gun with power pack, and also picks up the 2 guns that nashina'k and voushh left behind.

Uttinni picks up the droid that Aaryik shot since that only has a whole in the middle of it, and runs back into the crowed, waiting for the group to move on, hopeing that if someone tries to shoot at the group again, they may miss him.

No body sees any one paying much concerne for them, but then again it is a very bussy street

darthfergie
10-10-2001, 11:56 PM
Once I reach the 'ROOM'...before everyone else. I immediatly get to work repairing the droid I had picked up

Eets
10-11-2001, 10:25 AM
*Eets'chula says to the handmaiden: "Perhaps we should get back to that room you spoke of. Battle Droids never attack in small numbers, and I assume that they came after you."*

Tie Guy
10-11-2001, 04:34 PM
*ponders for a minute*

"How did those droids get here? they have to have a transpot of some kind. Maybe we borrow it for now. The only problem is, where did they leave it, and who do they have guarding it?"

"Also, i can't imagine them sending only 5 droids after you. The Trade Federation, above all else, is known by its knack for exorbitance. We should be wary." I don't expect immediate danger, but i stay ahead and to the left of the group anyways, always on the alert for trouble.

Gamma732
10-11-2001, 04:49 PM
"Only 5 battle droids were sent after us?" I say to the group, "Either they had expected her to be alone, or this is an elaborate setup..." I take up position slightly behind the woman, so as to guard our rear and keep an eye on her should she turn trecherous. I try to sense any deception in her voice and actions.

Wraith 5
10-12-2001, 12:10 AM
the woman leads the group to the room that she rented when she arrived in town.

"OK we should be save for a while. I am sure you now have a lot of question, so i will answer any of them I can."

Wraith 5
10-12-2001, 01:22 AM
"oh where are my maners!!!! I have not interduced myself!!!"


"My name is Gabree."

Eets
10-12-2001, 08:46 AM
"It is certainly nice to meet you, Gabree. What do you do on Naboo that makes you such a target?"

Wraith 5
10-12-2001, 12:02 PM
I am a messenger from the queen sent to tell the senate about the second blockade of our planet. I beive that is way i am a target, because these people, who we feel are the last of the trade federation, are try to keep this a seceret.

Eets
10-12-2001, 01:44 PM
"That would make sense of why there were battle droids following you. How do you propose we escort you to Coruscant? We have no ship, but perhaps there is one we could purchase."

Wraith 5
10-12-2001, 02:11 PM
"I know there is a junk yard dealer close buy, he may have a ship that can be bought. DO you have any money to buy a ship?"

Tie Guy
10-12-2001, 03:36 PM
I don't have even close to enough unfortuneately

Maybe we can make a trade with him. We all have skills that can be very usefull.

Eets
10-12-2001, 05:47 PM
Let me make contact with the Jedi Council and see what they have to say on this matter. Perhaps we could receive some support from them.

darthfergie
10-12-2001, 06:55 PM
Of course we will. The council won't turn a deaf ear to it's own order. They might even send a cruiser and a squadron of Lancets to come get us if we tell them about this info.:jawa

General Nilaar
10-12-2001, 09:02 PM
:boushh: Voushh: "The problem being: How do we get a message through to Coruscant from here? This world is not exactly friendly to the Republic.....".

"We may have to get out of this on our own. If the Hutts were to find out that Jedi were here and seeking to send a message asking the Jedi Council to send a fleet to Tatooine, I don't think they would be too happy about it".

Eets
10-12-2001, 09:08 PM
Nevertheless, we could ask them to transfer some credits our way. A quick, coded comlink transmission to a council member could very well get us the support we need.

However, we may need to get them in some other form besides Republic Dectari. The Republic doesn't exist out here.

darthfergie
10-12-2001, 10:05 PM
We can all try to come together, pool our powers and then send a telepathic signal to Yoda or Mace Windu!!! They can send a ship our way and we can leave this planet for good...hopefully.

Eets
10-12-2001, 10:09 PM
The Force is very strong, Uttinni, but we are only Padawans, and so I fear we are not strong enough to send a Force Message through half the galaxy to Master Yoda or Master Windu. After all, we may accidentally send it to everyone on the planet if we make a mistake.

No, I think a coded comlink transmission would be the best way to go here. Most of us here are experienced with comlinks, and I'm sure we could find a way to get the message to the council securely.

Thrawn
10-13-2001, 12:14 AM
"There are others who have ships, and know how to pilot them, probably a lot better than we do. Why don't we try to catch a ride with a smuggler?"

Gamma732
10-13-2001, 02:30 AM
"Indeed, there are others who possess ships..." I say cryptically, "Hiring a transport would be costly, but not so much so as buying a ship would be and it would save us time needed to send for a fleet. However, as I believe it has been suggested before, perhaps we should look into how the battle droids arrived here. If they have a ship, it might be beneficial to....liberate it from its current owners...." As I speak I scan the room for any item that may be useful, as well as other points of interest.

Eets
10-13-2001, 02:49 PM
Ok, we can discuss our travel plans later. I still beleive that approaching the council for help would be the best idea, but for now let's see what we can do with these droids...

*Eets walks over to Oonon & Uttinni's droids and decides to try and see if he can find anything out...*

darthfergie
10-13-2001, 03:56 PM
Hey Eets...Will you help me with this droid...kind of a mess here...

JEDI_MASTA
10-13-2001, 06:17 PM
guys im afraid credits will do no good they dont accept them on tatooine remember;) ;)

Eets
10-13-2001, 06:18 PM
*Looks up from helping Uttinni with his droid and says:*

"Republic Dectari are no good here, but normal credits work fine."

darthfergie
10-13-2001, 06:19 PM
We know...

JEDI_MASTA
10-13-2001, 10:05 PM
oonon politely asks aurawn utini and ets... if when they are done if they will help me hacking the brain:)

darthfergie
10-13-2001, 10:33 PM
Uttinni looks up agnrly from his Battle droid..."of course!!! Just let me finish this..." *shakes head and goes back to work...:D :jawa :D

Tie Guy
10-13-2001, 11:12 PM
*hears the request from the corner*

"I'll help" i say as i reach back to recall my computer knowledge. "Don't ask me to repair anything though. Maybe we can find out where they came from, or even better, what they came from."

Kvan
10-13-2001, 11:24 PM
:mon:Temporary GM:mon:

*Zeerch, pop, screhch, rrrphh*
Slowly but surely the brain of the droid begins to flicker to life. Blue, green and red lights flash to life on the oddly shaped memory system of the battle droid. It appears as though Uttinni and Eets repair work on the droid finally paid off.

Eets
10-14-2001, 09:45 AM
Otchama! It worked! *Eets'chula tries to hack the brain next...*

JEDI_MASTA
10-14-2001, 01:30 PM
oonon leans over and quietly tells etty that his job would b to repair it so it would b easier to hack not to actually hack it

Kell
10-14-2001, 01:54 PM
Wraith 5, Kell Tainer is not a jawa

darthfergie
10-14-2001, 02:32 PM
*Looks at the brain working...Shakes head and gets back to work on repairing the droid*

Eets
10-14-2001, 03:41 PM
*Eets'chula frustratedly gets up from working on Uttinni's droid and goes over to Oonons to help repair it.*

Wraith 5
10-14-2001, 06:15 PM
*gm to players*

Don't forget, if you are going to try to hack into the droids brain you will need a computer. And look over in the corner there is a computer... But it won't be much help.... The way it is at lest...

JEDI_MASTA
10-14-2001, 07:30 PM
oonon looks to the sky to see who said those words and politely asks what shape is the comp in:)

Eets
10-14-2001, 08:44 PM
*Eets'chula looks over to the corner... Hmm, a computer... Perhaps it would be useful in hacking the droid's brain... Eet'schula wanders over to the computer to see what shape it is in.*

Tie Guy
10-14-2001, 10:41 PM
"Hmm, i didn't even notice it over there before. If you guys can fix it i'm confident that i can use it." Walk over to the computer and stands beside Eet'schula. "What do you think?"

Eets
10-14-2001, 10:44 PM
Well, I'm pretty good at repairing and using a computer, so I think I should be able to get it running.

Gamma732
10-14-2001, 11:14 PM
"I think we should pick up the pace," I say, "We do not know if the Trade Federation knows of this apartment. And if they do, we should be expecting company soon."

Tie Guy
10-14-2001, 11:35 PM
I nod. "Right, maybe we should have somone stand guard, or go out an see if he can pick up any evidence of Trade Federation presence in the city."

Kvan
10-15-2001, 12:03 AM
:mon: "Agreed. I'll stand watch outside." *Walks outside*

Thrawn
10-15-2001, 03:22 PM
"Hmm, I've used computers before, but I'm not very good at them. . Perhaps I could offer moral support. . ."

*ponders. . . then hits himself on the head!* :thrawn2:

"Wait a sec! Did you guys say computer? I'm good at computers! Sorry, I was, uhhh, meditating. . . Hehe. I'm not too bad at computers. . . Let's have a look." I walk over to the computer in the corner, and begin to inspect it. . .

BTW My computer use is +7, what do you guys have?

Eets
10-16-2001, 09:37 AM
http://mojogogo.mybravenet.com/jedijawasmiley.gif *Eets'chula's head pounds on the datapad. That's it, I'm going to go watch guard with Gilgamoor. *walks outside**

Tie Guy
10-16-2001, 04:40 PM
"Well, i', mpt quite as good as you, but i can still do something. Why don't we get to work?"


i on;y have a +3, but thats worth something right?

JEDI_MASTA
10-16-2001, 05:30 PM
oonon tells eets that if he and utinni hurry up and fix the brain the sooner we can hack:D








btw i have a +3 too

darthfergie
10-16-2001, 07:23 PM
I get angry and yell "HURRY IT UP!!! THIS THING IS GOING TO FALL APART ON ME!!! I DON'T HAVE 14 ARMS YOU KNOW!!!"

Wraith 5
10-17-2001, 11:16 PM
Uttinni, looking back at the brain in anger, all of a sudden sees the problem.


He puts one bolt back in to place and the brain stops trying to fall apart, he then works on trying to get the brain working again.


With the brain staying together, uttinni can now see that one little wire is not connected, after connecting this back up and pluging in a power supply the brain comes to life.

Tie Guy
10-17-2001, 11:26 PM
"Yes, great job Uttinni!" Turns towards commppter.* "Ok, if i just put in this, and go here and click this, i should be able to display the memory of this droid on the holoprojector."

*does the sequence of events and waits to see what comes up*

darthfergie
10-18-2001, 07:47 PM
JABADAOWE!!!!:jawa
Finally this brain is working...okay guys you can keep working on that brain...I'm going to put this thing back together again (legs, arms, etc)

Thrawn
10-18-2001, 08:18 PM
I start working on the computer, first checking to see if the power supply is functioning, and then moving on to the internal circuits and diodes (it sounded cool ok?). :D Hmm. . . My assesment of this computer is. . .

General Nilaar
10-18-2001, 11:35 PM
:boushh: Voushh leans casually against the wall, watching the repair efforts carefully. Always suspicious, he keeps his hand near his blaster just in case the Droids attack upon being reactivated.

JEDI_MASTA
10-19-2001, 11:15 AM
i listen waiting anciously for the assessment of the computer

Thrawn
10-19-2001, 04:08 PM
I keep working, a bit puzzled as to why it's taking me so long to get this thing working. . . :confused:

Gamma732
10-19-2001, 04:18 PM
I walk outside slowly, to check on the others guarding on the outside.

Wraith 5
10-19-2001, 10:06 PM
Nashina'k and Aurawn not begin trained as in how to repair and upgrade computers see that the computer, is operational but, could get the upgrade he tryed on it to work.

Someone that has been trained on how to repair things will have to try to upgrade the computer.

darthfergie
10-19-2001, 10:08 PM
I wonder how long can it take to repair this droid to good condition?

Tie Guy
10-19-2001, 11:11 PM
"Dang! I could have sworn that was how you did it! Does anyone else here know how to do it? Perhaps we could hire somone?" I start pacing, trying to think of what we can do now. Our situation seems helpless, i think to myself, and we are running out of time. We cannot hide from the Federation forever.

hannibalscipio
10-20-2001, 12:10 PM
A low, quiet voice at the doorway startles all but Boussh. The cloaked, hooded figure says "I am experienced in this line of work. I believe that I could repair it quickly. Do you wish to hire me?"

Thrawn
10-20-2001, 12:35 PM
"Sure, we'll accept any help offered. :) How much do you know about repair? If you can get this thing working, I'm certain that I could use it." I step back from the computer, waiting for him to answer.

General Nilaar
10-20-2001, 08:35 PM
:boushh: Voushh seems unmoved by the strangers sudden appearance but his hand stays near his blaster and he seems even more alert than before. A low metalic whisper can be heard from beneath his breath mask: "Who are you and why would you help us?"

He then adds in an annoyed voice: "How did you get in here past our watchmen outside?"

Though it is difficult to tell with his face covered in a mask, his annoyance seems more directed at his partners outside than at you.....

Eets
10-20-2001, 08:57 PM
*Eets'chula appears suddenly out of the darkness and grabs the stranger by the neck. With the business end of his un-lit lightsaber facing the stranger's head, he says: "What is your business here?"*

darthfergie
10-20-2001, 09:50 PM
Looks over his sholder...and Laughs...shakes his head and gets back to work on the droid...

Tie Guy
10-20-2001, 10:52 PM
"Whoa! Calm down Eets, let him go.

*faces stranger*

"So, what are you doing here? And who the heck are you?"

hannibalscipio
10-20-2001, 11:46 PM
The character replies,"My name is Vulcanis, and do not worry, I wish you no harm. I am a repairman of sorts, and I have worked on many complicated computers in my lifetime. Since I see that you do not trust me, and I am intrigued at your honour and valour in battle, I will remove my weapon and do the work without a fee, if you wish." Vulcanis takes his Force Pike from under his cloak and places it on a table. "So, may I help you?" he says.

JEDI_MASTA
10-21-2001, 12:16 AM
*oonon looks at the character trying to feel his thoughts so he dosent decieve us and cause us huge problems later on*

darthfergie
10-21-2001, 02:13 AM
Utinni just looks over his sholder again first to the Force pike and then to Vulcanis...lets out a snort of laughter at everybody's alertness and gets back to work...http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/fergbacca/jedijawasmiley.gif

Tie Guy
10-21-2001, 12:54 PM
"How was he hiding an entire force pike under his cloak?" i think to myself.

"Alright, i trust you, let's see what you can do."

darthfergie
10-21-2001, 11:28 PM
I wonder to myself...when am I going to finish totally fixing this droid???

http://www.theforce.net/humor/fakeads/jawacomp.gif

hannibalscipio
10-22-2001, 12:51 AM
"Very well", Vulcanis replies, and, taking out a few tools, begins helping with the computer.

Eets
10-22-2001, 11:18 AM
*Eets'chula returns to his post outside, after seeing that things are Ok.*

darthfergie
10-22-2001, 11:21 AM
I Turn around and yell at Eets "COME BACK OVER HERE AND HELP!! IT TAKES TWO TO FIX A DROID!!!"

*that is...if the droid isn't totally fixed already...and no answer comes out of the depths*

Thrawn
10-22-2001, 07:48 PM
"Alright, Vulcanis. If you can fix it, I can use it. It's pretty bad though. . ." I watch over his shoulder seeing what it was that I couldn't fix. :)

Wraith 5
10-24-2001, 10:14 PM
Vulcanis starts right to work on the computer. He seems to be really good at what he does, he rips out burnt out parts and puts in new one.

After he is sure he has it working in perfice condition, he starts to upgrade it so that it will work better with the droid and help in hacking into it.

At the end he has the computer working great, and the holoprojecter working as well, so that everyone can see what is in the brain.

Also after hours of work uttinni has got the droid back together, has much as he can, but he needs some metal to fix the big hole in the middle in it.

Thrawn's Clone
10-24-2001, 11:12 PM
"Alright, lets see what I can do with this computer!" I flip the power switch, praying that Vulcanis did a good job. . .

darthfergie
10-25-2001, 08:22 AM
I look around for some metal...all of my attention goes to my scavanging metal...

Eets
10-25-2001, 08:31 AM
*Eets'chula hears Uttinni looking for metal and begins to search for scrap metal outside of the room on the ground, on the walls, anywhere.*

hannibalscipio
10-25-2001, 02:03 PM
Vulcanis begins looking and smelling around the room. (Vulcanis is a Sakiyan, who have enhanced smelling abilities).

Tie Guy
10-25-2001, 05:59 PM
"I've got a bad feeling about this." I say with a hint a worry in my voice. "I'm not so sure i want to know whats on that tape." Still, i wait to see just what it is that we have woked so hard to retrieve.

Wraith 5
10-26-2001, 12:11 PM
uttinni, esty and vulcanis find some metal that will work for to repair the droids body.

On the other side of the room Aurawn has hacked into the droid brain and found the command logs...

"Ship arrived and Naboo system 100 days after reciving orders for Command. On arrival new message was recived stating that the trade Federation had lost a battle the battle for Naboo and was dispaned and all equipment was being conficated by the Republic. Commander of ship stated that they most try treaty approce on Naboo again, hopeing that if he could get the Queen to sign the treaty that the trade federation would be cleared of all charges. The battle droids were sent to after a rouge pilot that cleared the fighter screen, to stop her from telling the senat what was happening on Naboo. Bounty has been set on the head of one ."

vulcanis knowing about the tatics and droids the trade federation uses tells the group that the droid brain is a fulling idependent unit, it does not need a centeral computer to get orders from. He also tells the group that the trade federation would never put a brain like that into one of there standed battle droids. Even the commander droids can work with out the main computer for about 5 minutes. He fells something is not right. And tells the group to be carefull about what they take as truth from the memory.

Eets
10-26-2001, 12:57 PM
*Eets'chula brings the metal to Utinni, after which he says: "What do you say we go and visit that junk dealer after Utinni is finished repairing the droid?"*

darthfergie
10-26-2001, 08:27 PM
Utinni grabs the metal greedly and works on fixing it...
"hey anyone know where we can find a spare brain that does listen to our commands then???

Thrawn
10-27-2001, 02:38 AM
"Sorry, I'm fresh out of submisive droid brains." :D
"Eets, why do we want to go to a junk dealer?" :confused:

Eets
10-27-2001, 09:56 AM
"Well, we need to find some way to get this girl to coruscant, and since everyone decided not to contact the council, the only other alternative is to see this junk dealer to find out if he has any ships we could use."

JEDI_MASTA
10-27-2001, 10:18 AM
*wonders to self* can we reprogram a brain??? (if it can work without a central computer we should b able to reprogram it)

darthfergie
10-27-2001, 05:03 PM
When did we decide not to contact the council???
Just use the comp. over in the corner and contact them...

Eets
10-27-2001, 05:29 PM
Alright... *Eets'chula walks over to the computer and tries to make contact with the Jedi Council*

darthfergie
10-27-2001, 06:40 PM
I continue to COMPLETELY fix the droid while Eets goes about calling the Council...

JEDI_MASTA
10-27-2001, 10:00 PM
i stand anxiously in wait of the news

Wraith 5
10-28-2001, 06:06 PM
Uttinni was able to use the metal pice and fix the whole in the droid, it looks like all that is left is for the droid to be turned on.

Eets is able to conncate the jedi conncile and it has been decided that the best cource of action will be for them to send you enogh credits to buy a ship to get everyone to Coruscant.

Gabree says that she as some credits that she can use to help. "I have a felling we are going to need some fire power on our way out. I know the jedi don't like weapons, so i will buy a few fighters the help escort us out of the planet. Do you have any good pilots that could fly these new ships?"

*gm looks at a few people: Voushh +6, Aaryik +6*

"and don't forget we are going to get my fighter back so i will be flying that back."

JEDI_MASTA
10-28-2001, 06:18 PM
looks at uttinni

TURN IT ON TURN IT ON :D

Eets
10-28-2001, 07:07 PM
*Eets'chula turns toward the repaired droid with hand on lightsaber juusssssstt in case...*

Tie Guy
10-28-2001, 07:38 PM
"Wait, you don't want to start hacking at him if he comes up hostile." *pulls out blaster and sets it on stun* "I'll disable him with this if he gets out of whack.....Wait, why doesn't Uttinni just prepare his stun gun instead?"

darthfergie
10-28-2001, 11:17 PM
*because I don't have a stun gun just a blaster pistol*

Utinni looks at the finished job. Looks som more...*suspence is killing you isn't it*
And turns it on *while jumping away as fast a he can just in case*

Eets
10-28-2001, 11:18 PM
*Eets'chula shifts his hand to his Jawa Ion Blaster*

Wraith 5
10-29-2001, 12:07 AM
uttinni set the droid to on and jumps back quickly...

The droid's eyes come to life as it goes though its power on tests.

*looks like uttinni did a good job of putting the droid back together*

The droid is soon done with its boot up test, and looks like everything is working great!!!

But the problem is that the droid was repaired to well. Soon the droid starts to run the last program it had which is to kill Gabree.

Has the droid starts to walk toward Gabree, looking as if it means to choke her to death, it starts to jurk around a lot and falls to the groud, looking very much deactived again.

Standing behind the droid with his ion pistol still pointing at the droid is ests.

"Good thing we were ready for the worst." Gabree says.

Kvan
10-29-2001, 01:04 AM
...and Gilgamoor is still standing outside guarding! :mon:

Eets
10-29-2001, 10:00 AM
*Eets'chula holsters his Ion Blaster and says: "Care to try again, Uttinni? This battle droid would be a useful ally."*

Tie Guy
10-29-2001, 04:04 PM
"NO! Do you really think anything has changed. Just be patient, maybe we can find or at least buy a restraining bolt. We could use a few of the credits the council sent us, maybe. Our only other option would be to reprogram, and that doesn't seem likely, or practicle."

Thrawn
10-29-2001, 04:21 PM
I step over to where Utinni is working on the droid. "If you wanna hook him up to this computer, I'll rewrite him nice and neat. This computer's pretty old, but I should be able to do it. :)" Just drag 'im over here. . ." I wait for Utinni's assent. . .

JEDI_MASTA
10-29-2001, 05:05 PM
i look around for anything i can do

Wraith 5
10-29-2001, 05:49 PM
"I would suggest that you hold off on working on the droid more right now...

Since Eets'chula connacted the jedi councle, I would guess that any other Trade Federation Battle Droids will likey know we are here, we should move out soon."

darthfergie
10-29-2001, 06:41 PM
I guess me an Aurawn can work on rewriting the programs etc. onboard the transport since we will be in space a while...

When do you think the transport will get here??? Are they going to contact us on the comp or what???

Eets
10-29-2001, 06:49 PM
We will be receiving credits, not a transport. I suggest we set about finding a ship dealer to see what our options are.

Wraith 5
10-29-2001, 06:51 PM
*gm to players*

I don't know if i made this clear or not in the above post, but the jedi will not be sending you a transport you will need to find out to buy or rent if you want to. The jedi have sent you enough credits to buy a ship if you want. (I sorry i don't have the exacte amont, i have it writen down at home, and i am still at work right now.) Gabree also has some money and is willing to buy a few (1 or 2) fighters. So all you have to do now is find the ships.

darthfergie
10-29-2001, 06:52 PM
SPOOT!!!

Well how about a few of us head out to find a transport and send a comm. call to the rest of us...because I can't exactly haul this droid all over creation...unless someone else has an idea...

Eets
10-29-2001, 06:55 PM
I beleive it would be best for us to move as a group. After all, when the battle droids come looking here, if we are all together looking for a ship, they will find nothing but an empty room.

I propose we go visit that junk dealer Gabree informed us of. Perhaps he would be kind to some natives of tatooine like ourselves, Uttinni.

Eets
10-29-2001, 07:03 PM
*Turns to the new mysterious member of our group*

I just had an idea... You're so good with computers, do you know where we could find a ship?

Thrawn
10-29-2001, 08:03 PM
"I don't know about our repair man here, but I can use computers pretty well. I'll check for ship dealers. . . unless of course you want to give it a go, Vulcanis. . ."

Tie Guy
10-29-2001, 08:06 PM
"Guys, did the council send us Daectari? I've been around Tatooine enough to know that they don't accept those kind of credits here. Still, maybe we can find someone willing to accept them or exchange them."

**haven't you guys seen the movie**

Eets
10-29-2001, 08:25 PM
I know, Nasinak. I specifically told them we needed credits that would work here.

hannibalscipio
10-29-2001, 08:50 PM
"As a matter of fact, Eets'chula, is it not?, I might in fact know of a place where you could a few ships. I have worked in Mos Espa for quite a while, and a fellow by the name of Watto has been bragging these last few days about the new ships that he has. I should think that they would be in working order, since he is bragging about them so. If you are interested, it's not too far from here. It's a few blocks west from this building, 5 blocks to be exact, and on the left side of the street. It should be easy to find. Do you wish to go there?

Tie Guy
10-29-2001, 08:54 PM
"Well, i'll go with you. This Watto guy seems familiar, but i can't remember where i've heard his name before...Oh well, if anyone else wants to go, i suggest we leave soon. Do we have the credits yet? Who's account are they in?"

Eets
10-29-2001, 08:59 PM
Agreed. Let's go to Watto's place. Perhaps we may find a good ship!

JEDI_MASTA
10-30-2001, 05:08 PM
I lead the others out of gabree's room


*with my hand on my left hip where my money is stored to buy the parts i need for my lightsaber :D*

darthfergie
10-30-2001, 10:32 PM
I quickly gather up the Battle Droid and place it in a hover hauler (please there has to be one in the room for luggage) and follow behind the others...

Wraith 5
10-31-2001, 12:06 PM
The Group leaves the room, to had toward Watto's junk yard.

Gilgamoor having stood gaurd most of the time, has made sure that the road look clear.

Has the group heads back toward the bar (the junk yard is just past the bar) they notices that there are no signs of battle left outside the bar. (There most be some major cleaning crews it mos espa or maybe it was something else.)

You walk past the bar which is on the rightside of the street, and an abanded looking building on the left.

Past these two buildings you find a large lot with a fence around it. A little farther up the road and you find a building built into the fence with a sign above the door. It reads

"Watto's Junk Yard.
The best junk in mos espa!!!"

The group walks in and there is a fat short blue flying alien behind the counter.

"What do you want!? I've got nother left to gamble!"

Eets
10-31-2001, 12:37 PM
We are not here to gamble with you, my friend. We are here to see if you have any ships available for purchase.

Tie Guy
10-31-2001, 04:18 PM
"Yes, something in the way of a light freighter." I say, walking up from the back of the group. I doubt that he has any fighters so i keep my mouth shut about the issue.

darthfergie
10-31-2001, 05:11 PM
I stay towards the back because *to tell you the truth* I am afraid he will want my partially repaired droid...

I wisper to Eets, "Hey do you think we could find a droid brain or do you think we can reprogram this hunk of junk???"

Eets
10-31-2001, 05:25 PM
*Eets'chula whispers back* Keep your eyes open, there might be one laying around. If all else fails, we can try reprograming it and giving it a shiny new paint job! Dewanna wantana! hehehe

darthfergie
10-31-2001, 05:37 PM
Desabana (okay):D

*Utinni now becomes very alert looking for an extra Droi brain*

*looks at Eets and says "empty your pm box"*

Tie Guy
11-01-2001, 12:31 AM
Obviously the two little jawas don't realize that everyone in the room can hear them. :rolleyes:

*turning towards them* "Perhaps we can purchase a restraining bolt? Why don't you ask Watto if he has any for sale?"

darthfergie
11-01-2001, 09:04 AM
*looks at...um...forgot Tie Guy's charater name...anyway looks at him and says* "do we have the money???" *then looks up to see if he can here that mythical voice in the sky...*

Eets
11-01-2001, 10:43 AM
*The Jedi Council has given us enough credits to buy what ships we need. We probably have enough credits among ourselves to buy a restraining bolt or a droid brain... I for one, have 1,000 credits.*

Wraith 5
11-01-2001, 11:16 AM
*gm to players*

Are any of you going to talk to watto???

Eets
11-01-2001, 11:31 AM
I say AGAIN:

" We are not here to gamble with you, my friend. We are here to see if you have any ships available for purchase."

Wraith 5
11-01-2001, 02:00 PM
*opps sorry i missed that....:( sorry....*

"Oh you are looking for ships i have lots of thouse!!! Some of them may need a lot of work though.

Me thinks you be looking for fulling operatoinal ship eh?? You's in luck I just 3 new ships, One Light frieghter and 2 starfighters. You looking to buy a frieghter, you sure you don't want the starfighters as well, you mite be needing them to get out of this system with your cargo me this.

Any thing sounds to your liking or would you like me to taka ya out back?"

JEDI_MASTA
11-01-2001, 02:26 PM
i follow the leader ;)

Eets
11-01-2001, 02:38 PM
What sort of discount would you give us for the fighters if we choose to purchase the freighter?

Tie Guy
11-01-2001, 04:59 PM
"Geez Ets, at least let him set a price before we haggle with him" i say with a grin.

"So, we'll take all three ships. How much?"

Thrawn
11-01-2001, 05:43 PM
"Yes, lets hear a, ahem, reasonable price, Watto." I then turn to Utinni and whisper, "I can reprogram that droid brain you know! I just need a bit of time and a decent computer!" :)

darthfergie
11-01-2001, 06:20 PM
*wispers to Aurawn* Do we have a decent computer in this star system???;)

JEDI_MASTA
11-02-2001, 11:59 PM
i politely wait for wattos answer.

Wraith 5
11-04-2001, 12:26 AM
Watto looks around a little taken back by these people asking for a deal.

"Well, the ship it's self is only 30,000... I am asking the same for each fighter!!! But since you seem like gambleing type fewllows, we will let fate decied what Happens."

He pulls out a 6 sided cube. On 3 of the sides is a blue dot, and on the other 3 sides is a red dot.

"If this comes up red i will let you have the freighter for 30,000 and both of the fighters for 30,000. Deal?"

JEDI_MASTA
11-04-2001, 12:31 AM
I look back at the group before making a decision

darthfergie
11-04-2001, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Wraith 5
Watto looks around a little taken back by these people asking for a deal.

"Well, the ship it's self is only 30,000... I am asking the same for each fighter!!! But since you seem like gambleing type fewllows, we will let fate decied what Happens."

He pulls out a 6 sided cube. On 3 of the sides is a blue dot, and on the other 3 sides is a red dot.

"If this comes up red i will let you have the freighter for 30,000 and both of the fighters for 30,000. Deal?"

I nod my head in affermation...and wait for others in the group to do likewise...

JEDI_MASTA
11-04-2001, 09:11 AM
seeing the quick agreeing uttinni i also nod my head in aggreement

Eets
11-04-2001, 09:41 AM
Deal.

*Eets'chula now wishes he had the "Force Move" skill...*

Tie Guy
11-04-2001, 02:14 PM
I nod and silently cross my fingers ;)

Thrawn
11-04-2001, 04:10 PM
I wait patiently for Watto to figure out how to drop a dice. . .

Wraith 5
11-04-2001, 04:46 PM
Watto throws the dice onto the floor...

It rolls across the whole floor before it stops with a blue dot faceing up, watto starts to jump thinking that he won the toss (one of the first in a long time)

But that the dice rolls once more time on to a red dot.

"Durn it, you may have won the toss but it will still cost you 60,000 for the the ships."

The councile has sent you 35,000 and Gabree has the rest of the money need to buy the fighters. But the choose is up to you. Do you buy them, look at them first, see if he has anything else, or walk away and see if there is anyone else that mite have a ship.

Eets
11-04-2001, 04:48 PM
"I'd like to see the ships before we choose to spend all of our credits. Where are they, Watto?"

Kvan
11-04-2001, 07:09 PM
Yes, we will not be buying anything until we have a look at it.

Thrawn
11-05-2001, 04:14 PM
"Umm, Watto? I think your backdoor is that way. . ." I snicker to myself as Watto fumbles around with his datapad. . .

Wraith 5
11-05-2001, 04:54 PM
"I KNEW THAT!!!"

grublems to himself...

"what back door i lost that gamabling too... grrrr, i never should have taken that bet of the boy..."

"Right this way, first you can see the 2 fighters i have, both are stock Z-95 headhunters, but with one minor modiftion, they have hyper drives."

Eets
11-05-2001, 05:34 PM
"*sigh* and what will the modifications cost us? If you keep giving us extreme prices we may have to take our business elsewhere..."

darthfergie
11-05-2001, 06:36 PM
he said they cost 30,000 for the fighters Eets...the modifications are obviously part of the package...or shall we gamble for that too *glares a Watto*

Tie Guy
11-06-2001, 12:38 AM
*turns to Uttinni* "Don't give him any ideas!!! Let's just take this deal and run...or rather fly." ;)

Wraith 5
11-06-2001, 11:21 AM
No the deal was for the fighters as is....

Would you like to see your ship now???

Here it is, A YT-1760

http://www.uwrf.edu/~tw80/yt1760.jpg

Tie Guy
11-06-2001, 01:31 PM
*Turns to look towards everyone and see's their agreement then turns back to Watto*

"Ok, we'll take them all."

*looks back at the group.*

"So, who's got the money?"

Eets
11-06-2001, 04:02 PM
*Eet'shula brings forth the 35,000 credits that the council provided*

"How much will the adjustments cost, Watto?"

JEDI_MASTA
11-06-2001, 04:41 PM
i look back to gabree waiting for her to bring her credits forward.

Thrawn
11-06-2001, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Eets'chula
*Eet'shula brings forth the 35,000 credits that the council provided*

"How much will the adjustments cost, Watto?"

"Uh, he said that the deal for the fighters is exactly how he said it would be. . ."
I go over to Watto. "Before we buy this freighter, I want to see the onboard computer and make sure that it works. . ."

darthfergie
11-06-2001, 07:20 PM
Also show us the fighters...the freghter is okay, but what about the fighters you promised???

Wraith 5
11-07-2001, 12:15 PM
Well i did just show them to you but if you most see them again. They are just over there...

Points back towred the enterence and 2 Z-95 Headhunters.

If you would like to look them over go head, i am going to let your other compion into the freighter to prof to him that everything is ok.

*I don't have any pics of a Z-95 right now...*

darthfergie
11-07-2001, 06:26 PM
*okay*

fine then...lets take a look at the inside of that frieghter...hopefully the comp in that thing isn't in too bad a shape...

Tie Guy
11-08-2001, 10:34 AM
"Well, you guys go ahead, i'm gonna go check out those fighters."

*walks over to the fighter and start to look over them*

JEDI_MASTA
11-09-2001, 06:53 PM
walks toward the freighter and takes a look

darthfergie
11-09-2001, 07:48 PM
*Looks inside ship to see if it has a good comp...sees a comp...and wonders if it is good...I wonder if that voice in the back of my head can give me some insight to this...*

Wraith 5
11-09-2001, 11:31 PM
Nashina'k looks at the computers in both of the fighters and doesn't find anything wrong, everything looks to be in working order.

Oonon, looks around the freighter, not seeing any phyiscal problems.

Uttinni takes a look at the computer and finds that everything looks to be in order there as well.

Watto seeing that the 3 men don't find anything wrong asks "Well are you ready to buy the ships?"

Eets
11-09-2001, 11:33 PM
Yes. *Eets'chula hands Watto the council's share of the credits*

"Where can we get those adjustments made to the fighters?"

darthfergie
11-09-2001, 11:41 PM
"For the last time...they are already on there..."

"So Gabree...are you going to give our esteemed junk dealer his credits?"

Wraith 5
11-09-2001, 11:49 PM
Gabree hands over the rest of the credits and watto gives the group the activation codes that will let them not only start the ships, but also change the codes so others (watto) can't get in.

"Now all we need is a place to keep them while we go after my fighter"

Eets
11-09-2001, 11:51 PM
"I shall go and escort Gabree to her fighter, while you get the ships ready."

Wraith 5
11-09-2001, 11:56 PM
There is a beep coming from Vulcanis hip....


It is his comlink.

"Vulcanis we need you quick, we have a computer on the fits over here at the police station, get over here quick!!!"

Tie Guy
11-10-2001, 12:37 AM
"I'm going with you Ets, i'm no good with piloting, and you could use a hand in case of a fight."

hannibalscipio
11-10-2001, 10:39 PM
"Goodbye, my friends! I'm off to save another helpless yokel from the scourge that is computer failure!"

darthfergie
11-10-2001, 10:54 PM
Good bye Vulcanis, See you sometime in another thread of life...;)

JEDI_MASTA
11-12-2001, 12:08 AM
bidding goodby to vulcanic hoping to meet up with him in another thread of life

*masta to the outside world*
hillarious guys

Tie Guy
11-12-2001, 12:11 AM
*sees Vulcanis running by towards the exit and looks back at the guys near the freighter*

"Where's he going?" I shout.

General Nilaar
11-12-2001, 02:57 PM
OOC: I started a new thread for this adventure, this one was getting too unwieldy!

So go click on Strange happenings on Tatooine II.....

Wraith 5
11-12-2001, 04:14 PM
General that is a great idea!!!

New thread link Strange Things Happening on Tatooine II (http://forums.galacticbattles.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=46468&t=6749)

Mods have been contacted and one should be closeing this shortly.


To the mods...

When you close this, please to not delete it, I just don't want anyone posting in this anymore.