PDA

View Full Version : What platforms sould Sam & Max 2 be on?

James Isaac
04-20-2003, 08:59 AM
I noticed there were no polls recently, so I decided to put this up.

What platforms would you like to see the new Sam and Max game on?

Gabez
04-20-2003, 09:32 AM
Hmm... Xbox, PC and Gamecube will do me fine. Maybe PS2 as well, since they had EMI.

James Isaac
04-20-2003, 10:11 AM
Actually, I don't really care what other platforms they put it on as long as they put it on the pc!

sheaday6
04-20-2003, 10:50 AM
I think it should be one of those games they release on every platform, including PC

chickmagnet2888
04-20-2003, 03:19 PM
Xbox.

Console gaming >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PC gaming

The Adventurer
04-22-2003, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by chickmagnet2888
Xbox.

Console gaming >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PC gaming

Lies!

PC only so we can have super tweeked graphics with out hardware restrictions.

swediot=)
04-23-2003, 07:59 AM
why would this game be on console the true adventure gamer plays the pc LONG LIVE THE PC and it would be stupid playing it with a game pad anyway:p :D

Joshi
04-23-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally said by swediot=)
why would this game be on console the true adventure gamer plays the pc LONG LIVE THE PC and it would be stupid playing it with a game pad anyway :p :D

I almost agree, but I doubt very much that this game will be mouse operated most probably, keyboard or keypad operated so it wouldn't be too bad on console. I myself will play it on the PC but I think they will bring it out on other consoles so they can outreach a larger audience. My guess is it will go to PS2 and maybe, just maybe, gamecube (although that's a long shot).

What would I like it on, well considering I don't have any games consoles to speak of (yes, me boring) I really don't care, the PS" is just what I think it will be on.

Joshi
04-24-2003, 02:08 PM
I dunno if this will help, but using rational thinking (I'm sure we're all capable of doing so here), I think we can come up with a conclusion.

Full Throttle 2 is being brought out on the PC, PS2 and X-Box, so I can only guess that they would do the same for Sam N Max 2.

elTee
04-24-2003, 08:10 PM
I think Sam & Max 2 is PC only. I think it said so in the press release, but I may be wrong.

Joshi
04-25-2003, 02:09 PM
Hmm, I swear I heard somewhere that they wanted to appeal to a larger audience and so wanted to use consoles as well. Then again, I may be wrong (or thinking about Full Throttle by accident). Meh, whetever, I guess we can only wait and see for some real evidence (of course I my just go and see the press release for real evidence, whatever floats my boat.)

scabb
04-25-2003, 03:23 PM
The Press Release (http://lucasarts.com/press/releases/61.html) is all we have to go on so far, and that only specifies that S&M will be on Windows PC. That doesn't rule out console capers though, nor does it rule out LucasArts using Klik & Play as the engine.

elTee
04-25-2003, 05:25 PM
We can only hope they do ;)

Joshi
04-25-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by LucasTones
We can only hope they do ;)

Put it on consoles you mean, I'm sure you didn't mean you hope they do use Klik & Play to make the game. ;)