PDA

View Full Version : Suprise Inspection!

swphreak
04-23-2003, 03:07 PM
Just kidding :p

I might join the =A=

I gotta know some people in the game. Also, I went to your page on SWGalaxies.net and clicked on the "join" button, but it said:

Current join status: Authorization of owner required

So I guess if you want me to join, PM me or point me to somewhere and I'll sign up :D

See ya 'round

Thew Rydur
04-23-2003, 08:34 PM
I think we have some kinda system now where you have to be on the boards for at least a month. Don't know if that means =A= boards or just the boards in general though...

StarCords
04-23-2003, 08:53 PM
I was let in and I've only been here for about 2 weeks.

swediot=)
04-23-2003, 08:58 PM
you probably came in before the system:D

setsuko
04-23-2003, 11:37 PM
Weird, I don't know about such a system, and if there was one, I should know! ;)

However, as the game comes nearer and the PA grows, expect it to be a little more difficult to join. Difficult as in you'll have to speak to one of the leaders to join, so we have at least a little bit of control over who's joining. The exact way to perform this, and eventual rules for joining are not ironed out completely yet. Watch this space.

Sunshine Badass
04-23-2003, 11:39 PM
Gaalgoth was saying a while ago that anyone new who wanted to join would have to be active for at least a month and the screening process would be more complex than "Hey, I want to join, so I will."

EDIT: here it is---Gaalgoth---What's more, we are going to begin to be more selective with our recruits. For starters, prospectives must have been an active member of lucasforums for a month (prior to the games release. This recquirement will be lifted after it is out), recommended by a current member and interviewed by a leader (unless either A. you seem really cool from your posts in which case you will be let in or B. you are a dick from your posts in which case you will be rejected)

setsuko
04-23-2003, 11:43 PM
Yes. We discuss this on a weekly basis. However, when, and exactly how, we will start to enforce this is not decided. Unless they recently ran behind my back, that is! ;)

swphreak
04-23-2003, 11:53 PM
Well, anyways, I've been a member of LucasForums since December....

UnfrozenCaveman
04-24-2003, 12:44 AM
Yeah, so if anyone is thinking of waiting to join till after launch, you may want to try and join now. Phreak, they'll authorize you. It took me a couple of days to get the email. You'll be a great addition to our PA. What's your race/prof. you want to do first?

swphreak
04-24-2003, 02:37 PM
I'm either gonna be a Wookie or a Zabrak. As for a job... I have no clue. I'll have to get the game and see which is the coolest.

-=ReApEr=-
04-24-2003, 03:25 PM
I wouldnt mind joining a PA more details guys? :)

Zendjir
04-25-2003, 12:51 PM
What details do ya need Reaper? Everything can be found, if you search in the right place :). Try reading the sticky's, I think they contain alot of info.

swphreak
04-25-2003, 07:34 PM
I have a question: If I get accepted, who am I supposed to worship? :D