PDA

View Full Version : hottest star wars chick? (don't get TOO carried away)

benTantilles
04-27-2003, 02:35 PM
greetings, all. my conversation with sky(walker) left me wondering...who IS the hottest chick in the star wars universe? is it...

a) Leia Organa Solo!
the first chick whom star wars viewers got to see. her dooning of that metallic slave suit left many male audiences drooling and created a whole new purpose for that magnet boba fett was carrying on the sw holiday special...

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/leiaorganasolo/img/eu_bg.jpg

or perhaps its
b) Padme Amidala
whose relationship with obi1's apperentice caused the already large anti-anakin fanbase to swell to monstrous proportions...with envy comes hate, or so they say...

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/amidala/img/eu2_bg.jpg

or, hailing from the eu...
c) Aayla Secura
this twi'lek beauty created a whole new market fo blue skin colouration devices...the burn marks on a countless number of droids in the geonosis arena will attest to how good she REALLY is with her hands....

http://temoto.co.uk/aayla/pics/Aotc10.jpg

http://temoto.co.uk/aayla/pics/aotc1.jpg

and finally...
d) Mara Jade Skywalker
whose tough-girl image (coupled with a juicy bit of other features....) just made her male fans want to see more of her (in every sense of the word...;) )add that to the clothes she wore when dancing 4 jabba....WHOO!! she sure has my vote!

http://www.shannonmcrandle.com/pictures/Mara3F.jpg

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/marajadeskywalker/img/eu2_bg.jpg

so who's top will come out tops in this contest? let's find out...

Wraith 8
04-27-2003, 07:48 PM
if you put it in pictures :D Leia.. no doubt.. :D

swphreak
04-27-2003, 07:58 PM
Jaina Solo.

wassup
04-28-2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak
Jaina Solo.

That brat? *Shudder*

Since I'm a realistic type, and since Leia, Padme, and Mara are all already taken, I'd have to go with Aalya. Nobody can party like a Twi'lek can! :naughty: Though I heard she does some flirting with Kit Fisto in some future Clone Wars book. Grrr...

Rogue15
04-28-2003, 03:01 AM
Mara>Aayla>Padme>Leia

Mara Jade kicks ass. Esp. in Mysteries of the Sith. ^_^

benTantilles
04-28-2003, 09:00 AM
wassup-
heyheyhey...don't go lookin down on jaina solo just yet. i've got a pic which will hopefully spur u to revise your opinion of her...

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/jainasolo/img/eu2_bg.jpg

hot, huh? wise choice, phreak...

swphreak
04-28-2003, 02:13 PM
just look at my avy :naughty:

She's not a brat... you are :p

ok, she was a brat in some books but in the NJO she's matured... a lot

dark jedi 8
04-28-2003, 09:40 PM
*Cough:definately padme:Cough*:D

Pnut_Man
04-28-2003, 10:32 PM
I would have to say Jaina Solo...;)

But Mara Jade from your original poll choices...

Master_Payne
04-28-2003, 11:26 PM
Reading some previus post bring this quote to my mind...
“Sith spawn, I was flirting with a nine year old.” :barf:

swphreak
04-29-2003, 12:17 AM
:lol: I remember that. That was funny. And she wasn't a 9 year old when (was it Gavin? I can't remember) said that. She's a teenager, get it through yall's head! :smash: :p

wassup
04-29-2003, 01:40 AM
:lol: I remember that. That was funny. And she wasn't a 9 year old when (was it Gavin? I can't remember) said that. She's a teenager, get it through yall's head! :smash: :p

It was Wes Janson, talking to Wedge.

swphreak
04-29-2003, 01:49 AM
whatever, they all act like kids :rolleyes: :p

Jaina's my hot chick, then Mara Jade, then this girl at my school.....

Just don't tell her I placed nonreal, fantasy characters before her :p

Crowy
04-29-2003, 09:47 AM
well i guess the chick at your school wouldnt have the force goin for her... i would have went jaina so i closed my eyes and clicked and clicked and clicked.... missed every time.... so i had a coin toss playoff tihng... in hte end padme won

Lynk Former
04-29-2003, 10:07 AM
Natalie, not cause of SW, just cause she's hot in real life...

benTantilles
04-29-2003, 10:12 AM
so is shannon baksa (mara jade model) AND amy allen (aayla). in fact...i'd go as far as to say that both of em are indeed hotter than natalie.

Lynk Former
04-29-2003, 10:49 AM
*shrugs* I'll take my Rachy over all of em so :p

Taos
04-29-2003, 02:46 PM
Aayla Secura all the way! :D There is just something about a hot chick with a lightsaber........:naughty:

swphreak
04-29-2003, 02:52 PM
who added Jan? You mean Jan from JO?

If you're gonna add your own stuff add in Jaina Solo and put my vote in it!

ElfWord
04-29-2003, 11:28 PM
I'd have to say Leia out of your choices, but above all my vote goes to Jaina.

JediNyt
04-30-2003, 05:35 AM
I like redheads, gotta go with Mara. :naughty:

benTantilles
04-30-2003, 09:38 AM
hey moddies...who added jan? not that i'm complaining...jus wanna know. could u do us a favour and add jaina in as well? please..?:p

Master_Payne
04-30-2003, 09:48 PM
wow, Jaina as an option finally added (and get my vote first :P)
btw. why add shmi? lets analize my vote. i dont like aliens, luke's or kyle's girl no way, now the great final... the great grandmother, the grandmother, the mother or...

Rogue15
05-01-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Master_Payne
wow, Jaina as an option finally added (and get my vote first :P)
btw. why add shmi? lets analize my vote. i dont like aliens, luke's or kyle's girl no way, now the great final... the great grandmother, the grandmother, the mother or...

eheheeehehehehe

swphreak
05-01-2003, 02:34 AM
can you transfer my vote or... unvote me or something... my vote goes to Jaina.

Shmi? I don't think I want to know..... :explode:

benTantilles
05-01-2003, 03:46 AM
i dont like aliens
that's not very politic of u...:)

phreak-
perhaps u can persuade some1 entirely uninterested in this exercise of objectification (jedi skywalker for one...;) ) to vote on your behalf.

Dradle
05-01-2003, 04:12 AM
http://jaina.venusgospel.net/gallery/jaina_19.jpg
I agree, look at this pic.

Jedi Skywalker
05-01-2003, 05:36 PM
Nice choises my friend, so our coversation made you wonder.

Okay I've voted also and I suppose you know who got my vote!

Why isn't there a thread about the hottest guy in SW, because there are so few ladies in the house?:( No offence but that would be nice for the women though!

rad-x
05-01-2003, 06:52 PM
Where's Zam Wessel?

swphreak
05-01-2003, 07:50 PM
Ok.... um.. I'd leave Zam ut of this. For all you know, she's a [b]he[/i] because she is a changling.

If you want Jaina pics, just look at my avy/sig :D

Random
05-01-2003, 09:50 PM
Ok.... um.. I'd leave Zam ut of this. For all you know, she's a [b]he[/i] because she is a changling.

If you want Jaina pics, just look at my avy/sig :D

Zam is a female. In the Open Seasons, Jango Fett, and Zam comics from DarkHorse Comics, as well as the Bounty Hunter game Zam is called a woman and flirts with Jango a few times. Sure, you could twist it up pretty bad, but I'm sticking with the female-information.

swphreak
05-02-2003, 01:43 AM
I know. I have the Jano/Zam comics, and still looking for the open seasons one. She's a changeling, it's what they do, but it still creeps me out....

benTantilles
05-02-2003, 08:51 AM
sky-
yeah, i'd put up a hottest guy poll...but then i'd have this incredible urge to put myself on as well, which wouldn't really be fair to the other contestants. :D

phreak-
where'd u get your avatar? it looks...enticing...;)

personally, i don't reall find zam all that hot...especially in comparison with figures like jaina, mara, aayla & leia...

swphreak
05-02-2003, 09:56 AM
I drew it by hand. Pretty good eh?

actually, I got it from THIS (http://www.theforce.net/books/unjoh/gallery/hc2bp.jpg)

Shotokan
05-03-2003, 07:14 AM
I'd hafta admit but Jaina is pretty fine.... LoL... I really like your avatar and sig starwarsphreak.. ;)

benTantilles
05-03-2003, 08:25 AM
I'd hafta admit but Jaina is pretty fine
she sure is, shot...what i wouldn't give to be jag.

Jedi Skywalker
05-03-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by benTantilles
[B]sky- yeah, i'd put up a hottest guy poll...but then i'd have this incredible urge to put myself on as well, which wouldn't really be fair to the other contestants. :D

That doens't bother me,a s long as you put Luke, Wedge, Lando, Han and CHEWIE next to you:D

benTantilles
05-03-2003, 02:46 PM
i'm offended at the thought that u'd actually compare me with someone like luke. wedge's comic appearances are cool, lando's dashing, chewie's got hair everywhere-which is a turn-on in some ways- and han's really up there....but LUKE!

i shall now proceed to bathroom to embrace the full measure of my embarrassment....the house is gonna be flooded tonight. :(

Jedi Skywalker
05-03-2003, 03:39 PM
Sorry Friend, but Luke is the husband of Mara and I don't compare you with Luke. I just asked you to put them in!:D

Master_Payne
05-03-2003, 03:45 PM
Why don't put a which is the coolest SW guy instead of hottest, maybe more people will be interested in voting

benTantilles
05-04-2003, 09:05 AM
interesting idea, payne. incidentally... your id states that u're located in a place where winter is summer....so you're from singapore, too?

I just asked you to put them in!
perhaps i will, sky....but like i said, it won't really be fair to them. :p

Jedi Skywalker
05-04-2003, 10:11 AM
Thank you my friend, and if it won't be fair, who cares?

Master_Payne
05-04-2003, 05:40 PM
Actually I'm from LA (latino america), here is summer when in US is in winter, but my location is very tricky because the earth is almost spheric and bla, bla... you got the idea.

boinga1
05-05-2003, 01:29 AM
well personally, I'd have to see each of them in the slave putfit before I decided.... hehhehheh....drools

I think, if they all wore similar outfits, Padme would win...but based on the pics...Leia...slave outfit...ummm yeah.

swphreak
05-05-2003, 02:24 AM
Think of it this way. Jaina is Leia daughter. She's about 18 years and she resembles her mother in some ways.

So just picture a younger, hotter Leia, and there you have Jaina in a slave outfit :D

benTantilles
05-05-2003, 10:43 AM
don't forget: jaina has some of han's blood in 'er too...that would make her even hotter then her mother.

Rogue_Leader75
05-06-2003, 11:02 PM
Since I was 19 when ROTJ came out I had to vote slave Leia, although Padme is pretty damned hot and so is mara jade!

Shotokan
05-13-2003, 07:16 AM
Jaina is pretty hot... I just want an official picture of her! LoL

swphreak
05-13-2003, 09:41 AM
hmm... I'm gonna have to use this as a new avy or input it into my sig... te pic is MINE! No one can have it! :D
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/jainasolo/img/curve.jpg
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/jainasolo/img/eu_bg.jpg

Those were from the official site.

Jedi Skywalker
05-14-2003, 05:46 PM
Cool picture's Phreak, Jaina's cool indeed

benTantilles
05-16-2003, 08:05 AM
and she's hot at the same time! see! she's so great that she defies the laws of temperature!

she looks a lot like demi moore in that top pic, incidentally....

swphreak
05-16-2003, 09:59 AM
And she's a goddess :naughty:

Yun-Harla. 50 points to whoever can tell me what Yun-Harla is :D

joetech3000
05-16-2003, 12:38 PM
And she's a goddess :naughty:

Yun-Harla. 50 points to whoever can tell me what Yun-Harla is :D

Yun-Harla is the Yuuzhan Vong goddess of trickery. The Yuuzhan Vong gave Jaina that name when she tricked the Yuuzhan Vong into destroying their own ships.

swphreak
05-16-2003, 02:26 PM
Yes, shecould also be associated with one of the Twin Gods :D

Jedi Skywalker
05-16-2003, 05:49 PM
I know that Phreak, I just read it in one of the books of NJO:D

swphreak
05-16-2003, 06:00 PM
Yea, no one else is considered a god :p

Mara is next on my list because she is Jaina's Aunt and then of course Padme :D

benTantilles
05-17-2003, 04:28 AM
hey phreak...that 50 point offer still open? i'm in dire need of points...and after all, u didn't offer to give the 50 points to just the FIRST guy who voiced the correct answer...;)

anyway, yun-harla's the yuuzhan vong goddess known as the trickster or the cloaked goddess. in dark journey, jaina solo , ah, 'comandeered' the frigate kssstar (sp?) and renamed in the trickster to goad the vong priest harrar. it's renaming actually had a greater effect than intended, for after pulling all sortsa pranks and tricks on the vong, several yuuzhan vong really began to believe that she was the incarnation of yun-harla.

ok,...of that much i'm sure. i recall hearing about how the vong often prayed to yun-harla and yun-yammka (god of war) simultaneously so that they'd have both guidance & strength before an oncoming battle. and i think that yun-harla's body parts are all borrowed....but i'm not sure if that's entirely accurate...

swphreak
05-17-2003, 01:47 PM
yea ok, I'll give you points too. No more chances :D

I'm trying to save to be the richest person :D

Jedi Skywalker
05-17-2003, 03:28 PM
Save the credits Phreak, maybe you will became the richest person on the forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

The Last Jedi
05-18-2003, 11:45 PM
I'd say Jaina. Or Maybe Aayla Secura. But don't you think there are alot of these sorta posts?

benTantilles
05-19-2003, 11:00 AM
But don't you think there are alot of these sorta posts?
what, u mean hottest chick polls? no, not really... the only other one i've seen's at the sw:g forums.

platypus202
05-29-2003, 04:25 AM
How can you not vote for Padme. She is by far the hottest.

I have a question. Who is going to vote for Shmi Skywalker. This is the hottest Star Wars chick. She is like 55.

benTantilles
05-29-2003, 11:48 AM
I have a question. Who is going to vote for Shmi Skywalker. This is the hottest Star Wars chick. She is like 55.
couldn't agree more, plat. some moderator's idea of a joke...:D

How can you not vote for Padme.
by pressing either the 'mara jade', 'leia' or 'aayla secura' buttons. ;)

seriously...i think that your preference for padme is largely due to the fact that she apppeared in a movie with much screentime. mara's fantastic figure appears in but a few photos, comics and sketches which, i might add, are MUCH less publicised than aotc & tpm were. u have less sources for her images and hence less objects to admire & appreciate.
another reason which has probably clouded your thinking (;)) was that padme is constantly potrayed as a sex object in aotc. being the only female in the main cast and the object of anakin's affection has contributed to this objectification (the hero has to have a hot girl, after all...) mara jade is, however, painted as a loving, caring mother and wife. reader's thus get the impression that she's less hot than padme-in spite of the fact that her pictures attest to the contrary.
i could go on, ya know...:D

benTantilles
10-19-2003, 03:43 AM
ok..... now that the Eu boards are being frequented by more & more people, i feel it is my duty to resurrect this thread and see what public opinion has to say. who's the hottest sw chick?

Pedro The Hutt
10-19-2003, 01:12 PM
Just as a side note, is it just me, or does anyone else get an urge to shout "THAT'S NOT MARA!" everytime that girl posing as her on the photos for the trading cards and whatnot, and every drawing of her since her introduction appears? >.> I prefer how she looked on the covers of the books(and on the MotS box) before that incident occured XD

Lord Siraious
10-19-2003, 01:58 PM
Mara, there is no other competition! :D

Astrotoy7
10-19-2003, 02:31 PM
Nah, hottest chick in SW is Vergere, I love smart, older birds... :P

Pedro said -
Just as a side note, is it just me, or does anyone else get an urge to shout "THAT'S NOT MARA!"

And Mara looked extra cool in the comics too, but at the end of the day, Shannon McRandle(I think thats her new surname) is the official Jade, and I think she's great, especially in that pose as "Arica" you can see on the first page. She was chosen with the input of LFL , and wasn't just a card game thing.....if you notice she is all over the official site, and is the icon for the EU section !

Nonetheless, Mara ROX ! Jaina is cool too, but probably is a bit too immature, no matter how many vong she has "vaped"....

MTFBWYA

Pedro The Hutt
10-19-2003, 02:42 PM
Well I know she's all over the starwars.com, but I dunno, she's missing something that the drawn Mara Jade had. mah well..

Astrotoy7
10-19-2003, 03:10 PM
If Jan Ors and Shmi can be up there, then so can Wyn Fel !! Check out this japanese novel cover (no, it is NOT danni quee), she's sorta britney'ish but cute nonetheless..... The Japanese covers are amazing compared to the crappy ones we get. Even the depictions of Jacen, Jaina and Jag are great !

MTFBWYA

http://theforce.net/books/bookcovers/jpn/images/hr/refugee.jpg

benTantilles
10-19-2003, 03:15 PM
shannon baska's her name, i believe. while she's undoubtedly less mara-looking than the drawings of her, she's actually pretty damn good when compared with the other models DECIPHER got for their characters (dash rendar really sux....as does corran horn. decipher got mike stackpole to pose as him. love your work, mr S, but u're no corran horn)

besides....the important thing is that shannon baska is hot and looks good with red hair. how shallow we can be....

Mara, there is no other competition!
well, while mara is, IMO, the hottest, i think jaina could give her a good run for her money. plus, she's around my age..... the prospect of screwing her is more feasible than screwing mara.

and astrotoy.....that reference to ben enjoying mara's breastfeeding is just sick..... u're one of us now, buddy! :D

Astrotoy7
10-20-2003, 03:17 AM
she's actually pretty damn good when compared with the other models DECIPHER got for their characters

Yeah, there have been a few depictions of Corran in the comics and on that novel cover, but what Mike Stackpole needed to do was a few hundred laps of the pool and even more sit ups, before he ever thought of posing as his leading man.... He could've posed for the PORKINS card with much more accuracy....

Speaking of geeky authors who played their own characters in the Deipher Cards - Tim Zahn did Talon Karrde would you believe it - sure he needed alot of wig action, but thats him !! The only thing Zahn looks able to smuggle are donuts and stupid storylines about clones with double letters in their names

The Hildebrandts image of Dash(which you can see on the top banner) was just too cool... the guy on the decipher card looked not much like him at all......

BenTantilles
the prospect of screwing her is more feasible than screwing mara.

If you fantasise about screwing characters in books with no pictures than you are a sick man !!!!! :P It is also a tribute to the power of your imagination !!!! I cant visualise that well, thus none of the pages are stuck together in my copy of Dark Journey.... whatever happenned to reading HUSTLER !

MTFBWTA

vegietto
10-20-2003, 12:28 PM
Padame is the best she is so hot, i mean the rest our that that great she is the best

Lord Siraious
10-20-2003, 01:04 PM
Was that last part of what you said really needed to be said Astrotoy7! :(

Astrotoy7
10-20-2003, 03:02 PM
Was that last part of what you said really needed to be said Astrotoy7!

yeah, probably not.... :(

I blame benT for taking me down that path ! But you cant expect too high a standard of banter in a thread that has the words "hottest chick" in it !

MTFBWYA

Jaden Quade
10-21-2003, 01:20 PM
Natalie Portman wins! I send my apologies to all the losers!!!!

:firehead

Sam Fisher
10-21-2003, 09:55 PM
I dunno, its hard to decide. I might go with Jaina, or Mara. I dunno. In the first pick of Mara, she had black hair? I thought she had red hair.

Master_Keralys
10-22-2003, 02:35 PM
No Danni Quee option? ARGGHHH!!!!!!

Okay, with options here, either Mara or Jaina, and that depends on the pic. The Jap NJO Balance Point cover showed an incredibly hot Mara Jade. Course, it also showed Jaina in the bacta tank, but...

There is no way that's Wynssa Fel. She's twelve. That woman on the cover looks a minimum of sisteen or eighteen and is probably older. Description fits Danni, and look at her figure. How many twelve year olds do you all know with bodies like that? I don't know any! For petee's sake, I only have ever met one girl that hot ever at my school, so... I don't think that works for a twelve-year old.

benTantilles
10-23-2003, 10:51 AM
If you fantasise about screwing characters in books with no pictures than you are a sick man !!!!! :P It is also a tribute to the power of your imagination !!!! I cant visualise that well, thus none of the pages are stuck together in my copy of Dark Journey.... whatever happenned to reading HUSTLER !

dude...we don't have hustler here in singapore. anything obscene is banned in singapore....including mags w/o porn, like
cosmopolitan. i HAVE to make do with my imagination....and the internet. :D

and while i agree with your assessment of mike stackpole (sorta....i still think casting him as porkins is going a bit 2 far...),
i've gotta say that tim zahn DOES look a lot like what i pictured talon karrde to be.

I blame benT for taking me down that path !
you're welcome.

In the first pick of Mara, she had black hair? I thought she had red hair.
she does have red hair...but she dyed in black when working undercover for jabba as a dancer.

How many twelve year olds do you all know with bodies like that?
unfortunately, none.

so is it danni or isn't it? my membership in the danni que fan club is hanging in the balance!

Astrotoy7
10-23-2003, 02:05 PM
so is it danni or isn't it? my membership in the danni que fan club is hanging in the balance

No, it is **NOT** Danni Quee. The book features a sideplot involving Fels daughter and Jacen. Danni is just the usual science chick in the background, why the hell would she be put on the cover, alongside Soontiir Fel ??? It IS Wynssa Fel. If anyone is in doubt, contact the 'foreign covers' gurus at theForce.net, they'll verify it if you dont believe me !!

The only cover Dannii is on is that very dodgy cover for NJO : REUNION.....

MTFBWYA

Master_Keralys
10-23-2003, 07:07 PM
How do you get in touch with those guys? I'd like to know how they know its Wyn and not Danni. I repeat my earlier objections; twelve-to-fourteen-year-olds don't look like that! There's not a girl in my school that can match up to her; if that's how thirteen-year-olds look on Csilla, I'm leaving Earth on the next shuttle and heading out.

I agree, the pic on the front of Reunion stunk.

I can see why they'd put Wyn on the cover, but... Maybe the girls in Japan look different at that age than over here in the good ole US of A, but I don't think they're that different.

amadeus
10-24-2003, 12:03 PM
To get in touch with the amazing minds at TheForce.net go to the Jedi Council Forums and leave a message on there. Someone will contact you. There are so many crazy Star Wars people there. People who have 30,000 posts and what not. Some of the authors of NJO hang out there too. My friend has talked to a few of them. The forum software isn't as good as the software here is by any standards, but they have a TON more members. Someone will verify your question and answer every other one you have.

Astrotoy7
10-25-2003, 04:58 PM
I will post this in the "Quee fan club thread" too, but I would like to set the record straight re - Danni Quee vs Wyn Fel on the Japanese cover of refugee. PX from theForce.net foreign covers has been nice enough to send a prompt and unequivocal reply to my query !!

Well, it's Danni. If you need proof, just have a look at this unused cover that was originally supposed to be used on the cancelled Knightfall trilogy :

http://tnielsen.com/artists/nielsen/art/tnknightfall.jpg

The book was supposed to be centered on Danni Quee and a new Jedi called Jordallen (or something like that, I don't remember exactly how he was to be called), and set where Edge of Victory took place.

Hope it clears everything up.

PX

So kids, continue to drool in Danni's direction.

Keralys, I stand corrected. But ya gotta admit, she did *F* all in the book ! She doesnt deserve to be on the cover IMHO ! All water under the bridge now,,,,,

MTFBWYA

Master_Keralys
10-26-2003, 12:37 AM
:D I told you so.... :D

I still say there should be an option in the poll. Though I do understand why you would think it's Wynnsa.

Master_Keralys
10-26-2003, 12:37 AM
:D I told you so.... :D

I still say there should be an option in the poll. Though I do understand why you would think it's Wynnsa.

Kryn Dreith
11-14-2003, 04:06 PM
Jaina Solo... or her mom or grandmother.:D Danni's hot too, as is Mara, but Jaina... [drools][/enddrools]

Astrotoy7
11-15-2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Kryn Dreith
Jaina Solo... or her mom or grandmother.:D Danni's hot too, as is Mara, but Jaina... [drools][/enddrools]

we know of course you are talking about Padme(Natalie Portman), but saying you drool over someones grandmother will always sound a bit funny !

MTFBWYA

Master_Keralys
11-18-2003, 04:21 PM
I agree... Kryn, you're a little wierd. Okay, so I see why you were drooling, but I've got to agree with Astrotoy here....

Where's the rest of the people who loved this thread? And all the Danni fans?

Kryn Dreith
11-20-2003, 11:19 PM
Freaks. You know exactly what I meant. Though I see your points....

And Wyn is just not hot. Sorry. Especially when compared with the incredibly sexy Jaina Solo...

Master_Keralys
12-19-2003, 06:41 PM
Wow. Talk about a difference...

Three months ago there were a lot of people on this thread. Now there's no one here. Where'd all the people go, I wonder? Ah, well, that's all right. I'll just sit here and contemplate Danni Quee some more. And/or Jaina Solo...

Clemme w/Stick
12-19-2003, 08:06 PM
Padme closely followed by Mara Jade :thumbsup:.

-Clemme

MennoniteHobbit
12-19-2003, 08:39 PM
PADME, PADME, and oh- uh... PADME
(though too bad she like anakin at all... stupid of her)

Astrotoy7
12-21-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Master_Keralys
Wow. Talk about a difference...

Three months ago there were a lot of people on this thread. Now there's no one here. Where'd all the people go, I wonder? Ah, well, that's all right.

Keralys, Its not too much of a surprise that the LF forums have died down, especially now everyone is getting ready for Xmas, and/or id getting bored of JA. The JA forums used to have interesting posts about the EU elements of the game, I posted a few myself, not it all about saber damage scaling in MP and stuff like that....Not being into MP, well its just plain boring.... KOTOR is cool too...and Bioware forums are pretty cool for that. However for the ultimate EU foryum just head over to the force.net, different atmopshere, and the program/software they use isnt as good, but theyre all EU nuts over there............(in teh EU forums!)

MTFBWYA

tuskenguy
12-31-2003, 06:35 PM
both padme and jaina are hotties :D

Glaive v.1
01-14-2004, 01:29 PM
From the pics i'd choose leia. But i think that padme is hot too!!
Could be a bit weird as padme is leias mum.

Any way padme is way hot!!

Master_Keralys
01-14-2004, 04:16 PM
Good Point, Astro. Too bad, though, b/c I like these forums better. theforce.net has decent forums, but I like the software here and the atmosphere here better; I'm not sure why. I also like that it's a little bit smaller community - but it'd be nice if it was just a little bigger, or if the people posted more and whatnot. As it is, there's not a lot of variety in who you see. That's cool, but it'd be nice to see more than ten people in the EU section... And mostly it's you and I. It is very nice, though, to be able to get familiar with some of the people you talk to and everything.

Everybody goes with Leia because of that dumb bikini, but you've got to know that Natalie Portman is way hotter than Leia ever was. Jaina Solo is better, too, but the pictures on this thread don't seem to show it very well. I still say Danni Quee is up there, but I'm tossed between her and Jaina (who got my vote, I think...)

the_lord_Revan
03-30-2004, 01:04 AM
hmm.... I've found the chick thread.....always wondered where this was....hear many legends of it....MY VOTES IN!!!!!! i'd have to go with Natalie, same reason as Lynk. Maybe it's cuz our b-days are 6 days apart..... ((Lynk and I's that is, hmmm... I wonder if i can....Smashes his keyboard in an attempt to change to Google as fast as he can!))

Lynk Former
03-30-2004, 03:30 AM
dammit revan would you stop resurrecting old threads.

Autobot Traitor
03-31-2004, 03:03 AM
I never saw this thread either but meh, I voted Ayala. Something about the exoticness of an alien chick turns me on. Then again, all the women are technicaly aliens since they arent form earth.

Astrotoy7
03-31-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Lynk Former
dammit revan would you stop resurrecting old threads.

I received a huge fright when I popped in here to see that this monstrosity was back on the top of the list.....

where is BenT these days...probably shot down doing recon in beat up-Y wing...... :p

mtfbwya

the_lord_Revan
04-01-2004, 04:17 PM
aww...cmon guys, I'm not ressurectin old threads, I'm just posting in them! it's not exactly against the rules is it?:confused:

Master_Keralys
04-05-2004, 04:08 PM
No, it's not against the rules - it's just funny b/c it's the same thing that happened before with this thread...

Astro - my thoughts exactly; I somehow thought I'd imagined six months of time or something, kind of terrifying...

Ah, be nice to the poor guy, Lynk, he's just having some fun. Unlike you, you old grouch... (cowers and hopes he doesn't get destroyed by the awesome power of Lynk).

JediNyt
04-06-2004, 09:19 AM
Hey how about removing Shmi and putting in Callista?
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/callista/img/eu_bg.jpg
And who else? Maybe Bria Tharen, Hans first love?
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/briatharen/img/eu_bg.jpg
Or Gaerial Captisan, Lukes short time girl?
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/gaerielcaptison/img/eu_bg.jpg
:naughty: Wow! Hotties galore! :D

But still I like Mara best. :)

El Sitherino
04-06-2004, 09:59 AM
Rystáll (http://starwars.com/databank/character/rystall/index.html)
I dunno, something about that pink hair and those spikes and those eyes. <_<
http://starwars.com/databank/character/rystall/img/movie_bg.jpg
http://starwars.com/databank/character/rystall/img/eu_sm.jpg

swphreak
04-06-2004, 11:21 AM
Jaina owns them all. And she could kick all their asses.... well... Mara might be a bit of challenge <.<

Glaive v.1
04-06-2004, 02:33 PM
Shmi is da best and thats the last i want to hear about it ok.

LOL :rofl:

El Sitherino
04-06-2004, 06:55 PM
Can't forget Bultar Swan, she'd pwn Jaina ;)

Master_Keralys
04-07-2004, 04:42 PM
And add a Danni Quee option, for crying out loud!!!!

Hehehe, couldn't resist.

I've got to go with JediNyt on this one, though; all of them are way hotter than Shmi. Eww!!!

Anyway, yeah...

swphreak
04-10-2004, 01:53 AM
Swan would get cooked and served in a duel with Jaina. And Jaina is hotter than Swan.

You just like her because of Mimi Daraphet :p

Astrotoy7
04-11-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Glaive v.1
Shmi is da best and thats the last i want to hear about it ok.

LOL :rofl:

I like older women too, its Jade or Leia for me, Schmi doesnt wear tight pants or have a lightsaber, c'mon !

mtfbwya

El Sitherino
04-12-2004, 10:46 PM
Swan would get cooked and served in a duel with Jaina. And Jaina is hotter than Swan.

You just like her because of Mimi Daraphet :p nothing wrong with that now is there? :xp:

Master_Keralys
04-13-2004, 04:42 PM
Yeah, Swan... somebody find a pic and post it here; I can't even remember what she looks like... hmm.

I've gotta go with Astro again (that costume Mara wears on the Balance Point Japanese cover is scarily hot). But not Leia. Anyway, Padme and Jaina and Danni are all closer to my age than Astro's (he's one of the old guys around here, for anyone who doesn't already know that).

And who in the shards of Alderaan is Mimi Daraphet?

swphreak
04-13-2004, 07:09 PM
Mimi Daraphet (http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/bultarswan/img/eu_bg.jpg) is the actor who played Bulter Swan (http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/bultarswan/img/movie_bg.jpg) in Episode II.

Jaina = "Teen Leia" = hawt

Master_Keralys
04-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Ah, okay. Not bad, but no comparison to any of the other options that have been nailed. Sorry...

I still like the EU characters better, it seems (even though she's mainly EU, whatever). Mainly, theough, it's just that they're better looking in my mind...

Darth Talliusc
04-29-2004, 07:04 PM
Leia. case closed.

provided its at each individuals prime. cuz right now carries not lookin to appetizing....

Glaive v.1
04-30-2004, 04:16 AM
no way padme is so much better than liea.

Master_Keralys
04-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Meh, it's all the same. Padme is prettier than Leia, but Mara beats both of them, and Jaina's better yet... and everyone knows what comes next... yes, yes, DANNI QUEE

PR-0927
05-08-2004, 12:54 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I say Leia (go to www.google.com, type in Leia, and take off the safe search, third or fourth picture is good!!) and Jaina. Padme is too flat. Jaina actually has, umm, chest, area..........

Danii Quee is also really hot. Captisan and Callista...Captisan was really hot from the picture, I've never read about them when they were in a book though...

Mara had her time, now it's gone. Check the cover of Survivor's Quest, she isn't as hot...

Jaina is also a bit like a tiger and, umm, sexily, agressive...read the NJO Series, you'll find out about her and Jag..........

:fett:

Master_Keralys
05-12-2004, 12:49 PM
Avoids said search at all costs.... You pervert...

Umm, yeah, Padme has a nice figure. You obviously missed something in Episode II where she's wearing a nearly skintight white jumpsuit... But I'll give you the fact that Jaina's figure is considerably more ... er... developed.

Yes, Jaina is definitely more aggressive and whatnot, and with her body, well...

Either way, it's a close tie between Jaina and Danni, I think, just because they have distinctly different beauty - and even their figures, though both are very nice, are different. Just... different...

Kale Jerre
05-15-2004, 12:34 PM
A man with any experience will choose Leia (older women are always better than girls).

Astrotoy7
05-16-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Kale Jerre
A man with any experience will choose Leia (older women are always better than girls).

indeed they are Kale, indeed they are.... :D

*astro, knowing from experience*

mtfbwya

Kale Jerre
05-18-2004, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
indeed they are Kale, indeed they are.... :D

Ah! A fellow connoisseur! :D

Master_Keralys
05-18-2004, 12:19 PM
*Twitches his eyebrow at the old guys* You must be really old to like Shmi Skywalker... sorry, but...

Umm... just how old is old, guys? As in, where she was in the OT, or how she looks now? Because my next point is, Danni Quee is older than Leia was in the OT by the second year of the NJO, and Jaina's 21 by the time she's done with the NJO, Leia's age in TESB...

Just how much experience do you have? Never mind, I don't want to know...

Besides, old women get wrinkles and flabbiness... Jaina and Danni have firm, shapely figures and smooth skin, so they win...

Kale Jerre
05-19-2004, 04:17 AM
*Twitches his eyebrow at the old guys* You must be really old to like Shmi Skywalker... sorry, but...

I didn't mention Shmi at all and there's still no vote for her. Is this a Freudian slip on your part?

Umm... just how old is old, guys? As in, where she was in the OT, or how she looks now? Because my next point is, Danni Quee is older than Leia was in the OT by the second year of the NJO, and Jaina's 21 by the time she's done with the NJO, Leia's age in TESB...

I said 'older' women, not 'old'. In my book (and at my current age), 40-45 is 'older'.

Just because Carrie Fisher has put on weight does not mean that Leia would. Further, the vote was for the hottest Star Wars 'chicks', not the hottest stars that play those characters.

Besides, old women get wrinkles and flabbiness... Jaina and Danni have firm, shapely figures and smooth skin, so they win...

Some older women do get wrinkles and aren't as taut-skinned as they were when they were younger. However, IME their skills in other areas (lovemaking, etc.) far exceed those of the 20-25 year old girls I've dated, which totally compensates IMO.

Master_Keralys
05-26-2004, 12:47 PM
Nah, I was poking fun at Astro... don't worry about it. Compared to me, 40-45 is OLD, not just older. B/c that's a LOT older. As in twenty+ years.

Just because Carrie Fisher has put on weight does not mean that Leia would. Further, the vote was for the hottest Star Wars 'chicks', not the hottest stars that play those characters. A very good point, actually, as there's a reference in Star by Star where Han notes that she can still pull of a skintight jumpsuit. So I'm not going to disagree with you on that count. But she's still got twenty+ years on me... too much.

Some older women do get wrinkles and aren't as taut-skinned as they were when they were younger. However, IME their skills in other areas (lovemaking, etc.) far exceed those of the 20-25 year old girls I've dated, which totally compensates IMO. erm... totally no experience in that latter area, so I wouldn't be able to tell you my thoughts on that. I'm only going off of simple looks, b/c I can't speak for the other at all... I've got a few years yet, and even then I'll only ever sleep with one woman (unless she dies or something)...

Master_Keralys
05-27-2004, 12:25 PM
I just had someone else come to my attention that should have been on the list: Nomi Sunrider. Don't get me wrong, she's got her unattractive moments, but she is one hot Jedi woman... especially for 4000 years ago...

Darth Straker
05-28-2004, 05:59 PM
All hail Princesse Leia , the most beautiful of all. :D

HalfSwedeLarz
06-22-2004, 03:01 AM
I say Jaina or Mara

benTantilles
06-24-2004, 01:53 PM
holy shi+! i can't believe this thread is still up! i can't believe i've left behind such a legacy! i can't believe mara's actually losing! wtf?!

HalfSwedeLarz
06-24-2004, 05:02 PM
yea you should keep better track of threads and maras only losing by 1 vote

fuzzyfreaker
07-02-2004, 01:51 AM
Mara. That's my opinion

HalfSwedeLarz
07-02-2004, 02:36 AM
just mara?! i say mara and jaina and possibly padme

El Sitherino
07-02-2004, 03:15 AM
meh, I'd still tap Carrie Fisher. >_> she's lost quite a bit of weight since we last saw her. Besides.... <_< she's still got some look to her.....

HalfSwedeLarz
07-02-2004, 03:19 AM
isnt that an actor?

El Sitherino
07-02-2004, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by HalfSwedeLarz
isnt that an actor? uhmmmm SHE is an actress.

ET Warrior
07-02-2004, 03:51 AM
isnt that an actor?

And FIVE bonus points go to you if you can correctly name the movie she was in, and what character she portrayed!

HalfSwedeLarz
07-02-2004, 05:41 AM
oh wait i remember her she is Leia for some reason i can never remember her name she played in the 1st 3 SW movies I WIN!

ET Warrior
07-02-2004, 02:02 PM
oh wait i checked on google she is Leia she played in the 1st 3 SW movies I cheated and get nothing!

:D

HalfSwedeLarz
07-02-2004, 08:08 PM
no i didnt check on google i remember watching an interveiw with her on something oh well who cares but any way GIVE ME MY POINTS!

fuzzyfreaker
07-03-2004, 06:21 AM
How bout a punch in the face instead? *Pulls out titanium boxing glove*

ET Warrior
07-03-2004, 12:45 PM
no i didnt check on google i remember watching an interveiw with her on something oh well who cares but any way GIVE ME MY POINTS!

That's interesting that you randomly saw in interview with carrie Fisher within the two hours between you not being sure if Carrie Fisher was an Actor or not. Especially since Carrie Fisher has been out of the limelight for so long, I find it unlikely she GETS interviewed much anymore. But maybe you did, though if so, you still cheated and couldn't figure it out without something to help you. No points.

El Sitherino
07-03-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
That's interesting that you randomly saw in interview with carrie Fisher within the two hours between you not being sure if Carrie Fisher was an Actor or not. Especially since Carrie Fisher has been out of the limelight for so long, I find it unlikely she GETS interviewed much anymore. But maybe you did, though if so, you still cheated and couldn't figure it out without something to help you. No points. Well she was on the Ellen show a month ago plugging her new book :). And I must say, she's trimmed down a lot, I'm pretty sure she could fit back into that delicious white suit ^_^

HalfSwedeLarz
07-03-2004, 07:56 PM
no i saw it on a interveiw with R2D2 on the episode 2 DVD

fuzzyfreaker
07-06-2004, 01:41 AM
then larz, you're a lier. :p

HalfSwedeLarz
07-19-2004, 11:06 PM
AFTER YOU LOOK ON THE EPISODE2 DVD AND LOOK FOR A JOKE INTERVIEW WITH R2D2 AND DONT FIND IT THEN YOOU CAN CALL ME A LIAR! b!tch

coupes.
07-20-2004, 03:02 AM
Lose the caps Larz...

Notice the lillte smilie sticking his tongue out in fuzzyfreaker's post... notice the little smilie in ET's post also... they're there for a reason... :p

This is usually a sign that the author of the message is kidding. It is all part of the forum sarcasm... I'll admit it isn't alway easy to detect, as some advanced forms of forum sarcasm don't require the use of smilies, but you'll get used to it. So basically what I'm saying is it's not a good idea to call people names and start flame wars...

Now be good you morons... *wink* *wink*

HalfSwedeLarz
07-20-2004, 03:41 PM
they started it :(

Astrotoy7
07-21-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by benTantilles
holy shi+! i can't believe this thread is still up! i can't believe i've left behind such a legacy! i can't believe mara's actually losing! wtf?!

benT, for creating this thread you should be dipped in honey and auctioned on a gay website..... :p

mtfbwya

ET Warrior
07-21-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.
Now be good you morons... *wink* *wink*

insulted :eek: OMGWTFBBQCAKE the mod has insulted me.....*cries cries cries*

:xp:

they started it
:violin:

:p <- SARCASM'D

El Sitherino
07-21-2004, 06:14 PM
alright that's it, everyone stfu and eat a cookie :D

Prego Padme = hott.

HalfSwedeLarz
07-21-2004, 08:15 PM
I still havent gotten my double chocolate chip cookie yet.

Cheech Marin
07-21-2004, 09:23 PM
Now ain't that a cryin' shame?

HalfSwedeLarz
07-21-2004, 10:29 PM
YES! Yes it is!

Pontus90
07-28-2004, 04:01 PM
Poor Shmi havent got any votes ahah lol shes swedish what a shame =/

adillon
07-29-2004, 10:22 AM
mara jade skywalker ... i have a thing for redheads. :D

fuzzyfreaker
07-30-2004, 10:25 PM
why would shmi get any votes? She sucks.

coupes.
07-30-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by fuzzyfreaker
why would shmi get any votes? She sucks.
Well... that's a very good reason... :D

Dio
07-31-2004, 02:05 AM
Haha. Yeah, man. In Episode II, blergh. Come on. Who would pick Shmi over all those other women? Especially Padme? Padme and her.... beautiful stomach.

Absolutely delicious.

ET Warrior
07-31-2004, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.
Well... that's a very good reason... :D

CoupeS, you dirty dirty man :xp:

El Sitherino
07-31-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
CoupeS, you dirty dirty man :xp: one of us, one of us, one of us!
come on ET, join in. he's one of us now.

Prego padme looks hott.

Mango Fett
08-01-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by JediNyt
I like redheads, gotta go with Mara. :naughty:
me too.Just love red heads.Maras is pretty hot too.Theres also padme too...:amidala: :naughty: :D

fuzzyfreaker
08-02-2004, 07:01 AM
Coupe, i don't even want to picture that. No. Wrong.

Mango Fett
08-04-2004, 11:38 AM
Yeah, no kidding!:p

PR-0927
08-04-2004, 06:57 PM
Heh...the hotest Star Wars chick ever: Bastila Shan from KotOR. Don't even say that she's "just a video game character." KotOR looks like real life on my XBOX!! She looks real...I just hope her boobs are...:D

To see how much I want...err, how much I love Bastila, go here, and read from the moment I start posting:

http://lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=325

:D

keep it clean ;) -Coupes

Edit- Heh, sorry about that...

Mango Fett
08-06-2004, 11:49 AM
I agree with you until the second KOTOR comes out. There might be some even hotter girl.

ET Warrior
08-06-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Majin Revan
To see how much I want...err, how much I love Bastila, go here, and read from the moment I start posting:

:eyeraise: That's just....weird.....:indif:

Erik Andrew
08-07-2004, 02:54 PM
Mara Jade.

Mango Fett
08-07-2004, 03:06 PM
Like I said before, Mara Jade.

El Sitherino
08-08-2004, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Majin Revan
Heh...the hotest Star Wars chick ever: Bastila Shan from KotOR. Don't even say that she's "just a video game character." KotOR looks like real life on my XBOX!! She looks real...I just hope her boobs are...:D
we have reached the creepiest post ever made.

Mango Fett
08-08-2004, 07:50 AM
Coupes' still disturbs me.

Astrotoy7
08-08-2004, 01:32 PM
This.............thread............just........... wont.........die !!!

mtfbwya

Mango Fett
08-08-2004, 09:32 PM
this is pretty old now.:rolleyes:

El Sitherino
08-08-2004, 10:32 PM
I dunno man, shmi looked totally good in the bondage.

Astrotoy7
08-10-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
I dunno man, shmi looked totally good in the bondage.

man, I am a fan of bad taste in general, but that is just improper....... :p

mtfbwya

Alegis
08-10-2004, 07:55 AM
This.............thread............just........... wont.........die !!!

mtfbwya
use the machine gun...

Shmi skywalker is the sexiest of all...
http://www.starwarsfan.org/prequels/editorials/sotg%208%20pics/shmi%20skywalker.jpg

she should be a model, maybe a few rimples here and there, but its natural beauty!

lol coupes

voted for padme..

Crowy
08-10-2004, 08:28 AM
why didnt i see no option for a female hutt of sorts? what if someone had a fat fetish?

fuzzyfreaker
08-10-2004, 02:12 PM
umm... thats just.... uhh.... WRONG

Mango Fett
08-10-2004, 05:33 PM
Thats wrong, just wrong. What are you? A Hut?...:whacked:

:uzi2::jab1

:queen <-- hottie :eyepop

Pontus90
08-12-2004, 02:11 PM
Heres a thing to all of u said bastila ,,,,,,,, this kinda weird cause Bastilas not a real woman she sa computer model

Mango Fett
08-12-2004, 10:07 PM
originally posted by Majin Revan
Quote:Heh...the hotest Star Wars chick ever: Bastila Shan from KotOR. Don't even say that she's "just a video game character." KotOR looks like real life on my XBOX!! She looks real...I just hope her boobs are... :Unquote.

Like he said she is still a girl.:brow::amidala:

Pontus90
08-16-2004, 05:22 PM
and hey all i know shmi isnt pretty =D but padme isnt either in the left corner of epIII forums, she looks like a witch there =D aayla is the best

Stake Black
08-16-2004, 09:55 PM
Padme is emotionless and too artificial...I voted for Leia...

Master_Keralys
08-16-2004, 10:15 PM
benT, for creating this thread you should be dipped in honey and auctioned on a gay website..... My thoughts exactly, Astro. Almost word for word. Bastila is hot. Now, Majin's kind of scaring me here, but when I voted on this thread before, she wasn't on there, and she's definitely up there on my list. Given that we're voting on characters and Mara Jade and Jaina are up there (and there's never even been an actual human model of Jaina) we're about even on the situation with her "not being an actual girl" thing, I'd say.

Now, will someone kill this thread already!

-Zack-
08-17-2004, 02:06 PM
My vote still goes to Padme, I had hard time choosing between Padme and Leia.

Master_Keralys
08-18-2004, 01:14 PM
The only thing Leia ever had going for her was that metal bikini. Put Mara, Jaina, or Padme in that and they'd kick Leia's butt in terms of looks... And that doesn't even begin to get close to Danni Quee... :D :rolleyes: Or Bastila Shan... meh. This is old... Will someone just let the thread die already?

Mango Fett
08-18-2004, 06:01 PM
no kidding, but who wants to stop talking about girls.

WildStorm69AX
08-18-2004, 11:53 PM
Mara Jade, followed closely by Padme. :p

Master_Keralys
08-20-2004, 01:39 AM
no kidding, but who wants to stop talking about girls. A good point, of course. And the answer is people like LeXX... a girl herself. But then, she hasn't been around her very much of late... not since she got promoted to Super Moderator. Too good for us now, I suppose...

El Sitherino
08-20-2004, 09:03 PM
or perhaps because she has kids and it's now school season, or did that slip your mind? ;)

she doesn't mind us talking about girls. :p I would know, I constantly talk about girls in the IRC channel XD

Darth Dex
08-22-2004, 03:42 PM
Padme.

Master_Keralys
08-22-2004, 06:21 PM
or perhaps because she has kids and it's now school season, or did that slip your mind?

she doesn't mind us talking about girls. I would know, I constantly talk about girls in the IRC channel XD. Heh, no, it hadn't slipped my mind. I was joking; I had to make fun of LeXX somehow. And given some of the conversations I've seen her in, I realize in retrospect that she is really pretty out there with some stuff, too... meh, it's irrelevant. And my memory's not what it used to be.

Furball
09-10-2004, 10:35 AM
Jaina Solo.
Agreed

~NightShadow~
09-12-2004, 06:31 PM
Mara Jade :dev10:

RebelScum!
09-22-2004, 06:01 AM
Heh...i have to go with Padme on this one...lol not that she is really hot..lol just hte hottest SW one.

:compcry:

Master_Keralys
10-03-2004, 08:38 PM
Holy crud! Would someone close this thread already!

BenT never knew what he was starting when he made this thing, did he?

Gah!

*Yoinked*
10-04-2004, 09:12 AM
Danni pwns all...
All other discussion is irrelavent...
So there!!! [j/k]

Shok_Tinoktin
10-08-2004, 02:38 AM
what about mirax

http://decipher.com/starwars/cardlists/reflections2/light/large/miraxterrik.html

btw, padme

Autobot Traitor
10-08-2004, 05:40 AM
A blue Twi'lek in the golden bikini. I like the import models:p

swphreak
10-08-2004, 10:26 AM
NO!

Jaina owns all others!

RedHawke
10-08-2004, 09:24 PM
Bastila Shan from KOTOR, she's a really hot collection of pixels! :naughty:

Glaive v.1
10-12-2004, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by Autobot Traitor
A blue Twi'lek in the golden bikini. I like the import models:p

i here you there

Lieutenant_kettch
10-12-2004, 12:55 PM
*tear* oogling over polygons and actors, r2-d2 is the hottest chick

Samuel Dravis
10-15-2004, 10:52 AM
Mara Jade. I Love MotS. And Zahn is a good writer. :D

LightNinja
10-16-2004, 03:57 PM
i was going to say mara jade...but seeying Jaina Solo...

Pho3nix
10-17-2004, 11:45 AM
None of that in here please, keep in mind some younger people are visiting these boards.

This is you first warning.

coupes.

TheOutrider
10-17-2004, 08:34 PM
(1 Leia organa no doubt
(2 Padme
(3 Mara Jade

RedHawke
10-17-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Lieutenant_kettch
r2-d2 is the hottest chick

:eyeraise: Are you... feeling OK?

You find a mobile trash can hot? :eyes8:

[Sigmund Freud]

Tell me about your R2-D2 obsession Lieutenant_kettch.

[/Sigmund Freud]

J/K! :D Or not... :eyeraise:

monkey joe
10-18-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by dark jedi 8
*Cough:definately padme:Cough*:D

Too true

XBebop
10-19-2004, 08:02 PM
Gotta go with yaddle :p

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/yaddle/img/movie_bg.jpg

Ph yeah, i'd hit that in a heartbeat :D

monkey joe
10-20-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by XBebop
Gotta go with yaddle :p

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/yaddle/img/movie_bg.jpg

Ph yeah, i'd hit that in a heartbeat :D

That is disturbing

Lieutenant_kettch
10-21-2004, 08:11 AM
it is, i mean, who would sacrifice Artoo for yaddle?, i mean, sure, if Artoo wasn't available, and there were no other vaguely female personae left, go for yaddle. But Artoo is there!!!

stingerhs
10-21-2004, 01:12 PM
ahh, the male voice of reason on the subject of women. can you smell the testosterone?? oh, and do you mind if i add my own male voice to the mix??? hope so because the hottest character has to be aalya , then padme. :D

ronbrothers
10-21-2004, 09:56 PM
Leia... no, Padme... no ... Mara... .. NO, wait... Aayla, definately Aayla. No, Padme. Leia. Padme. I can't decide. This is cruel!

XBebop
10-29-2004, 08:53 PM
C'mon guys. Y'all know you want the yaddle.

dabe
11-03-2004, 01:56 AM
Adi Gallia, in the movies anyway.

Padme, or just Natalie Portman in general second for sure.

Then Leia...

monkey joe
11-04-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by XBebop
C'mon guys. Y'all know you want the yaddle.

the yaddle? i thought it was yaddle
hmmmm..... people like you make me wonder

Palpatine
11-05-2004, 12:54 PM
Ill go with padme:p

primalunderdog
11-13-2004, 06:07 PM
Adi Gallia was awsome,though it's mainly the actors that are hot,not them.

Revan Solo
12-12-2004, 03:07 AM
:D :D LEIA :D :D
of course!

Samnmax221
12-12-2004, 08:48 AM
I like it even though it's cross speices

Revan Solo
12-13-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Samnmax221
I like it even though it's cross speices What do you like?

Astrotoy7
12-15-2004, 03:53 AM
DAMN.....THIS.....THREAD[/Captain Kirk Voice]

It will be indeed a glorious day when this thread is closed down !

mtfbwya

Revan Solo
12-15-2004, 03:55 AM
Why that???

think that this will be enough!

~Lynk: Revan you're starting to piss me off

Master_Keralys
12-21-2004, 08:19 AM
In a voice of desperation, as he struggles to choke this beast to death: Die already, you demented thread! It's been said seventeen trillion times! Nothing new is being said! People are getting out of hand! Just DIE!!!

*sigh*

Astro... remember that you are a mod now... you have the power to shut this thread down... Do it for me! :p

Grats on that btw.

El Sitherino
12-21-2004, 02:37 PM
Astro... remember that you are a mod now... you have the power to shut this thread down... Do it for me! :p he also has rules that he has to follow. :)

Though if this thread does keep getting off course it might not be a bad choice. ;)

<-- still like Aayla Secura as the hottest.

Astrotoy7
12-21-2004, 06:46 PM
...Astro... remember that you are a mod now... you have the power to shut this thread down... Do it for me! :p

Grats on that btw.

thanks Keralys. you are one of the great contributors to this forum, so make sure you keep checking back in :)

yes, I am waiting, for the right opprtunity to close this down. I havent gotten around to it yet, but I want to put it to the fellow EU mods...hopefully neither of them is excessively fond of it. Do not worry my friend, the clock of doom is ticking on this thread :p

mtfbwya

Lynk Former
12-23-2004, 11:26 AM
Aright, it seems this thread has had a long life and fruitful life.... ....but now it's time for this thread to pass away. Thanks for everyone who took part. It's been nice but it's time to take one of the most geekiest threads and get rid of it before it gets any geekier XD

Astrotoy7
12-23-2004, 04:41 PM
Bah ! beat me to it :) anyway, its closed. good riddance :)

mtfbwya