PDA

View Full Version : OOO! lotsa saving to do...

SlapNut
04-29-2003, 02:47 AM
when i played JK2, i basicly played the whole (SP) thing through once and didnt play it again, with JA ill be saving it at every turning point where u can choose your own path (light/dark included) so then i can play it heaps of times on every different possible path, now thats awsome!

Iblis Reborn
04-29-2003, 06:30 AM
why dont you just play it through to the end and then restart so you can take a diffrent path

i dunno about you but saving and loading every 6 3\8 of a second would really kill the mood for me

PrimoSidone
04-29-2003, 06:34 AM
ur right there

Prime
04-29-2003, 12:47 PM
I hope you have a big harddrive to store all those saved games. Unfortunately, you probably won't know where the plot branches are going to be until after they happen.

StormHammer
04-29-2003, 12:52 PM
Well, if the game really captured my imagination, I'll probably forget to save on a regular basis. :p

Personally I hope they bring back a predetermined number of save slots...if it alleviates a couple of bug issues I seemed to get in JO with saved games.

taekwondo joe
04-29-2003, 01:00 PM
i will sae maybe once or twice a level, and totally replay the whole game loads of times

HertogJan
04-29-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by StormHammer
Personally I hope they bring back a predetermined number of save slots...if it alleviates a couple of bug issues I seemed to get in JO with saved games.

True!! After a certain amount of saves, you couldn't load it anymore (because you couldn't see the newer savegames in the list). You only had acces to them if you deleted a few older ones.

I save quite a lot, compared to other players I think. I just don't think it's fun to play trough the same part again 20 times in a row :( But it's mainly quicksave, and regular save on important points in the level.

Blademaster_109
04-29-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by SlapNut
when i played JK2, i basicly played the whole (SP) thing through once and didnt play it again, with JA ill be saving it at every turning point where u can choose your own path (light/dark included) so then i can play it heaps of times on every different possible path, now thats awsome!

so will i.

Prime
04-30-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by HertogJan
True!! After a certain amount of saves, you couldn't load it anymore (because you couldn't see the newer savegames in the list). You only had acces to them if you deleted a few older ones. Hmm. I didn't know that. I guess I didn't save enough :)

Emon
04-30-2003, 01:08 AM
If you are maxing out on saved games, you have too many.

HertogJan
04-30-2003, 05:57 AM
I'll determine if I have too many saves... Well the problem is renaming the savegames was a pain in the ass, I usually have like 7 savegames (HJ1, HJ2....HJ7) and I cycle trough them when I save. But the JO system wasn't good...