PDA

View Full Version : Dutch PC Zone JKIII special...

HertogJan
04-29-2003, 06:55 PM
Well not so much info, as you see in the title of this thread, the guys at PC Zone Benelux still think it's called 'Jedi Knight III' ?? :rolleyes:

But there was some interesting info:

- There will be a forcepower that will allow you to suck life out of your opponent (hmm seems like a combo of drain and grip to me, hehe :))

- I saw a pic (apparently from a cutscene) featuring a guy LEDGEGRABBING on some kind of exhaust shaft :D :D I dunno if it's just something only seen once in a cutscene, but it was definately interesting to see, even though it was a vbery small pic.. I'll try to scan it tomorrow :)

Tomorrow I'll also see if there's any new info in the article!

Blademaster_109
04-29-2003, 07:18 PM
thats how all the maginzes are the restate the info we already know. will have to wait for E3

PrimoSidone
04-29-2003, 07:29 PM
Dont trust CHEESEHEADS :D :D

Taos
04-29-2003, 07:41 PM
I'm looking forward to finding out about the new force powers they have for this game. The other info I want will most likely come from E3. :)

StormHammer
04-29-2003, 08:11 PM
Thanks for sharing the info. The more the merrier, I say. It would be good to see some new screenies... ;)

HertogJan
05-03-2003, 08:03 AM
Well I scanned the ledgegrab pic now. I only saw like 2 pics I wasn't sure about whether I've seen them before.

But here's the pic where someone is ledgegrabbing:

http://members.lycos.nl/hertogjan45/ledgegrab.jpg

Could be a player action, could be just an animation in a cutscene. But hey if the animation's there, modders might just be able to do something with it!

SettingShadow
05-03-2003, 08:17 AM
Awesome! I hope it's not only for cutscenes. Thanks for sharing. :)

Toa Tahu
05-04-2003, 09:43 AM
Well I'll also hope it's not a cutscene special...

StormHammer
05-04-2003, 09:57 AM
hey thanks for sharing that pic. It would be great if ledge-grabbing does make it into the game, instead of just being used in a cut scene or something. :thumbsup:

Blademaster_109
05-04-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Leemu Taos
I'm looking forward to finding out about the new force powers they have for this game. The other info I want will most likely come from E3. :)

same here.