PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix RPG

jokemaster
05-03-2003, 01:35 AM
OK, this is my first RPG so be patient with me.
Rules:
1. No Godmoding/Neo Moding/Agentmoding
2. NO AGENTS
3. You cannot be any character from the movie.
4. Skills are limited to what morpheus or trinity can do (NO FLYING, Bullet dodging is accepted to an extent)
5. No one post kills
6. no infinite ammo
7. No superhuman stamina (killing a roomful of enemies without breaking a sweat).
8. No Star Wars or futuristic weapons (lasers, lightsabers, anything not currently existing)
9. Post bio in first post
10. You cannot fight agents without being captured/killed
Story:
A high schooler hacker accidently intercepts a message from the real world resistance and starts finding out that our world may not be real.
Character Bios are posted like the following:
Hacker Alias: (Neo, Trinity ETC.)
Place born: (Matrix or Zion)
Alignment: (Machine, Human. Neutral if waiting to be freed)
------
Character name: Louis Nolan
Alias: Jokemaster
Place born: Matrix
Alignment: Neutral

Death_Jedi
05-03-2003, 10:40 AM
Character Name: Death
Alias: Neo
Place Born: Zion
Alignment: human

jokemaster
05-03-2003, 11:45 AM
((Could you change your alias, there can't be 2 neos))
*It was about 10 PM, Nolan was trying to hack into the last folder in the system. Finally he broke the password and gained acces. Suprisingly there was only one file in there. Suddenly, Nolan heard footsteps and quickly downloaded the file, closed all windows and opened up a Word file, acting as if though he was doing his homework. Once the footseps faded, he began reading the file. It sounded like that conspiracy crap that had been going around for the last few months, but this one looked real.*

Deac
05-03-2003, 05:14 PM
Name: Jonathan Oxford
Alias: Hawkeye
Alignment: Human

--------------------------------------------

*Oxford sits in a meditative pose in a room atop an apartment block. Below him are police vehicles.*

Let the fools come. Do so and they find reality.

Flamehart
05-03-2003, 06:05 PM
Hacker Alias: Lance

--------------------------------

Craig was at his own house, and being a hacker as well, was accessing the same file when his computer read that there was another IP Address accessing the file currently. Craig immediately logged out of the folder so as not to be caught, and hoped the other person's computer hadn't read his own while trying to get in. Craig made the decision to try and get the file later.

Mandalorian54
05-03-2003, 07:43 PM
I was acctually thinking of starting a matrix one myself:p
my mouth is watering.

my character:
Hacker Alias: Scorpion

It was nightime, a soft rain sprinkled over the dimly lit alley. Delta had been waiting a while, but the time was soon, they would be coming. Ghost had forseen it, it would be soon, in this place, any moment now...

Another character, not me:
Hacker Alias: Ghost

A soft wisper trickeled into Scorpion's ear, "There here." The voice echoed in his ear like a fading dream.

Scorpion chouched lower in the shadow, Ghost close behind him. A car pulled into a street just outisde the alley. The two of them watched carefully.

"Agent smith," Said a nervouse voice to the new arrival.

"Do you have it?"

"In my head."

"Smart, what do you want?"

"I just want to live a normal life, I'm tired of being afraid."

Scorpion couldn't listen any longer, "We have to do it now Ghost, before it's too late," He wispered.

The white haired woman stared at the ground weakly, "He was a good friend."

"He's a traitor."

Ghost sniffed and wipped a tear on her sleeve. "Do it."

Scorpion heafted up the large rifle from it's case at his side. Resting the legs firmly on a crate he set his eye to the scope's socket. Ghost shrunk back and stared at the wall.

Scorpion squeezed the trigger and a bullet zipped towards the man in the trenchcoat.

Ghost put her face in her hands wispered a last farewell. But Scorpion's voice shattered the peacefull moment. "RUN!!!"

Scorpion grabed the women's arm and hauled her up, the two of them bolted down the alley to thier excape route. A black car waited for them, smoke billowing from the driver's window, the engine humming quietly.

The rear door flung open as Scorpion desprately tried to escape the Agent. Ghost dove in and Scorpion Leapt after, a pullet punctured the side of the car and another the passenger seat's window. The car sped off leaving a trail of black tire marks, and a Smith staring after amidst the smoke.

topshot
05-03-2003, 09:57 PM
This looks promising. I'll join the action! ;)

Character's real name: Johnny Cage
Hacker alias: Revolver The Loaded Gun, or Revolver for short.
Place Born: The Matrix

jokemaster
05-03-2003, 10:18 PM
*Louis' computer beeped. He checked the message, another IP adress had acsesssed the file, but it was a diffrent IP adress that on the file, someone else must be trying to hack in. Louis decided to send him a message*
Message: Don't you know it's rude to hack when someone else is hacking? This is an intresting file though
-Jokemaster

Flamehart
05-03-2003, 11:39 PM
Craig cursed to himself as the message was received, he responded, "Didn't know you were hacking, let me download it and I can check out how interesting." Craig logged back in and downloaded the file, then read it while keeping the messenger system on.

Mandalorian54
05-04-2003, 12:35 AM
"We have to go back!" Scorpion shouted to the driver, sweat dribling down the sides of his face.

The driver, a firey young man eager for exitement, glanced over his shoulder, "Are you crazy!?!"

Ghost looked up nervously wondering what Scorpion was talking about. Scorpion's red hair was a jumbled mess, panic striken across his face. "Falcon's alive."

"What!?!" The driver yelled, eyes widening. "You missed?"

Ghost, glancing back and forth at the two men, bit frantically at her nails.

Scorpion was breathing heavily, clenching the car's leather seat with trembling hands. "I didn't miss. I don't know how but the Agent, he-" Scorpion didn't have time to explain, he was cut off by Ghost's screem. Only then did the driver turn to see an old lady crossing the street, he slammed on the brakes and turned the car in a vain attempt at avoiding the lady. He was too late, the car through the lady into the air and the car turned too sharply, sending it spinning to the side of the road. The uncontrollable car smashed into a lamp post and flipped upside down, scraping the road and halting along side the sidewalk.

Smoke wandered blindly in the air, clouding the street so that the other side was not visible from where the car lay. Scorpion struggled to pull himself from the wreck. He dusted himself off a bit and looked around briefly before checking under the car for his friends. After a quick look under the car Scorpion hurried to the other side to help Ghost free herself from the wreckage. The driver pulled himself through the broken windshield and assembled along side the others. No one was hurt too badly and they comforted each other's pain.

"Indent you okay?" Scorpion asked the driver.

Indent answered, "Ya, but I aint drivin for a while."

They checked over thier bruises untill Ghost noticed somthing emerging from the smoke; It was an Agent. Scorpion whipped two guns from beneath his jacket and squeezed off shot's as fast as he could, but the Agent seemed bullet proof; the bullets just zipping into the smoke and fading away like a childhood memory. The smoke had shifted uneasily, a weary mist swarmed the Agent. His bullet dodging speed had shifted the mist to swirl about him.

Ghost and Indent ran in opposite directions and Scorpion fired away untill both chaimbers were empty. The Agent, realizing that Scorpion had run out of ammo, raced forward leaving a trail of smoke spinning behind him. Smith wrapped his hands tightly around Scorpion's collar and lifted him off the ground, slaming him against the brick wall of the building behind him.

Scorpion punched down hard at his attacker, hammering the Agent in the throat. The grip loosened for a second and Scorpion pushed off with his feet knocking the Agent onto his back, and then bolted as fast as he could to his right.

After running for a few blocks Scorpion found his way into a concealed alley and crouched down to catch his breath; the agent hadn't followed him. After a short moment Scorpion started to recover his breathing and began to relax. As he let out a sigh and sagged his shoulders he heard the crunch of boot on glass. Ghost poped out from behind a wall, she stumbled over to him and collapsed on top of him, panting for breath from over exahstion.

Scorpion combed his fingers through her soft white hair. "Where's Indent?" He asked in a soft wisper.

An innocent face gazed up at him, a sadness flowed through her and Scorpion felt his face frown with her's. "They've got him." Ghost burried her face in Scorpion's arms.

"That's okay my soul, we'll save him."
------------------------------------------------------

Two more character's added to the group:
Hacker Alias: Indent

and:

Hacker Alias: Falcon

jokemaster
05-04-2003, 12:41 AM
Louis answered: What do you think, conspiracy paranoia or the real thing?
----
New Char:
Hacker Alias: Tracer
Alignment: Human.
*Tracer called Falcon*
Tracer: Someone's reading our mail. Want me to send a trace?

Mandalorian54
05-04-2003, 01:14 AM
Falcon spoke into the black cell phone in his hand. "Send it. And one other thing, see what you can find out about my old team. They're gona be trouble."

--------------------------------------------------

Scorpion lead Ghost through the back alleys, back towards Falcon. "We have to stop him before it's too late."

"But..." Ghost pleaded. "Can't we save him, can't we bring him back?"

Scorpion stopped to face her, he stroked her soft face with a bruised hand, "Be strong my love, we do what we must."

Ghost fought back tears and sniffed. Straightning up she answered, "I will."

---------------------------------------------------

jokemaster
05-04-2003, 01:26 AM
*Tracer starts tracing Craig and Louis*
Tracer *to falcon*: Let's see, they're on their way to a hard line. *To Scorpion on a diffrent line*: he's still alive.
-------
*Meanwhile, at Nolan's house, Louis is asleep, with the monitor off. The trace runs at nolan's computer while he sleeps.*

Deac
05-04-2003, 02:22 PM
*Oxford hears the sound of them breaking down a door. He picks up his phone*

Oxford: -Below me? All right...

*Runs down the stairs toward one of the apartments*

Oxford: ....Ahah! *Knocks on Nolan's door*

Mandalorian54
05-04-2003, 05:21 PM
Scorpion leaned from behind a building in time to see two figures fade into the shadows. He turned back around the wall to Ghost. "We're not too late, I hope. Come on." Only after stepping from the shadows did they spot Indent lying on the sidewalk, bleeding.

Ghost rushed to his side and crouched down, hoping that he was still alive. She found a pulse and smiled at the limp head hanging loosly from his shoulders. She pulled out a hankerchief from a pocket and dabbed at Indent's bloody forehead.

Scorpion watched a few feet back and wispered to Ghost, "Ghost, mabee you should stay with Indent, I'll take care of Falcon."

Ghost looked up quickly, "Be carefull Delta."

Scorpion smiled at his real name, "You take care, Natasha." Scorpion hurried over and took up the sniper rifle he had left from the first attempt. Making sure it was properly assembled and loaded he raced down the alley Falcon had disapeared into.

----------------------------------------

a few minuets ago...

Falcon stood in the same street, waiting patiently. Not too long after a figure emerged from the main street ahead, a brown suit dragging another person. It was an agent, dragging one of the attackers.

Smith threw the ragged body of Indent sevral feet in front of him with only one arm. Falcon crouched down to roll the young man over onto his back so he could get a look at Indent's face. The sturdy built man had a thin brown chin strap and short cropped hair.

Delta examined the motionless body briefly before looking up at the Agent, "How many more are there?"

"I saw two more."

"And they're probably going to take another shot at me." Falcon looked down at Indent once again, remembering his former crewmate.

As Falcon stared at the man's face he was suddenly surprised and caught off guard. Indent had come into conciousness while the two other men talked, and now as Falcon stared down at him he launched into an attack. Indent's fist came up hitting Falcon in the jaw and sending over and onto his back. Indent struggled to his feet in clumsy haste, but the Agent was fast, very fast. Indent found himself being thrown about the street and finally knocked once more unconciouse as his head smashed into a wooden fence.

The agent started for Indent but was halted by Falcon's hand. "No. I don't want to kill him. I don't want to kill any of them."

Smith stared hard at Falcon, and then gave in and backed off. Falcon looked at the man laying on his side facing the cracked fence, "Just leave him there, I want him to live."

The agent starred puzzeled at Falcon. Falcon broke the silence, "He was my friend, I don't want him to die, at least not like this. Besides, you probably want him to suffer right? So let him suffer when you destroy his world slowly after you have Zion."

The agent's puzzlement eased off his face, "But I would rather kill him now and not take the chance. But since he 'was' your friend, I'll let you have this request."

"Good, now let's go somewhere else."

Flamehart
05-04-2003, 08:48 PM
Craig finished downloading the file, then realized he was being traced. He quickly began the process of logging completely out of the network he was hacking from, hoping he wouldnt be caught. While doing this, he began reading the file. "What is this?" He read on, trying to learn everything he could.

Mandalorian54
05-04-2003, 10:18 PM
Scorpion caught up to Falcon and the agent then followed, carefully keeping his distance. As he winded down alley after alley sirens rose in the back ground. Where were they going?

Scorpion paused for a moment and phoned Ghost to check up on her. "Helo," she answered after a couple rings.

"It's Scorpion, Ive been following Falcon for a while, mabee you should get Indent out of the Matrix."

"Will do, but I can't leave you allone."

"You don't know where I am. Just go, you can come back in if I need help, okay?"

There was a short pause as Ghost contemplated the offer. "I will come back." She declared.

"Okay, but just go. I have to go now, I'll talk to you later."

"Alright, good by hon." She hung up.

Scorpion slid the phone into his pocket and crept along the shadowy edges of the brick appartments. Falcon was not far ahead, he finally turned into an appartment building; somthing was in his hand. A cell phone.

Scorpion found the source of the sirens, cops were spread around the building Falcon had gone in. Watching carefully for cops, Scorpion crept up to the door and peered through the window, a mesh was secured inside the glass to prevent from being broken into. Inside a stairwell lead up and down. Scorpion tried the door knob, locked. He looked around for another way in...

jokemaster
05-05-2003, 09:00 AM
*Louis wakes up, just in time to see the "trace completed" messsage*
Louis: oh s***
*Louis loggs off, hoping they'll decide not to do anything*
--------
*Tracer completes the trace, only to see it's a high-schooler who did it. He quickly sends a message to the other ships in the real world, telling them about the hackers. Then he picks up the phone and calls Scorpion*
Tracer: You need any help?

Deac
05-05-2003, 05:24 PM
*Oxford breaks Nolan's door down as police members can be heard climbing the stairs below*

Oxford: Jokemaster...Nolan? Right? They've traced you to us. We need to get you out of here.

Flamehart
05-05-2003, 07:55 PM
Craig heard the police as they approached this room, and heard the speaking above. "So I was really right under this guy.." Craig shut off his PC immediately and got ready for the Police.

jokemaster
05-05-2003, 08:25 PM
*Nolan looks out the window at the policemen below*
Nolan: How?

whitedragon
05-05-2003, 11:01 PM
Hacker Alias: White Dragon (WD for short)
Place born: matrix

rain. was there some type of timer that no one knew about or did they just turn it on randomly. john put his hand out and felt the rain. the matrix seemed so real...so real, but it wasent. john heard his phone ring, he reached into he leather jacket and took it out. "yeah." a familiar voice came on. "hey WD hows the weather over there." "wet." "have you found the target." "yep oxford is getting him now." "well hurry up and help him." john put away his phone and got out a granade. he walked down the street and threw it at the police john then took out two desert eagles and began fireing, trying to draw their attention away from their real target. they all began to fire at john. john ducked behind a dumpster and took out his cell phone. "get him out of there" john yelled.

Jo
05-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Hacker Alias: Daulas
Place born: matrix

Suddenly the lights came on. another day had started. Daulas went to check the readouts for any signs of machines. next to the readouts he sees a new message from a number of other ships, as he reads he is amazed to find out that two young men in the Matrix world have hacked stuff from the real world. he is amazed because these are the youngest people to ever hack outside of the Matrix. he imediatly feels that these two should be found and freed into the real world, while they are still young enough to suffer the trama of it all. he quickly sends out this thought to the ships who sent the message. he has volunteered to proposition both of them.

Mandalorian54
05-05-2003, 11:49 PM
Falcon aproaches Room number 6, Nolan's door. Sliding a credit card into the side he knocks on the door. Keeping an eye on the eye hole, Falcon waits for the tiny white circle to darken and kicks the door open, knocking a person out cold. Peering into the dark room through the creaky door Falcon notices that the unconciouse man is not Nolan. Looking once more at the door he realizes the number is upside down. Wrong door.

Turning his head Falcon see's an open door down the hall, cops swarming up the stairwell on the other side of the door...

Jo
05-05-2003, 11:59 PM
Daulas finds out that there is someone already trying to get to Nolan, his name is Falcon. Daulas then starts to watch the scene erupt as falcon follows closly behind the cops and soon finds that they have found Nolans real place. he waits patiently as he watches Falcon decide what he is to do next. he starts finding the location of Craig to get him next. he himself will enter the matrix to find and free Craig, unless its to late

Flamehart
05-06-2003, 12:00 AM
Craig exits the room and sees the police officers just as they were about to open his door. His eyes went wide and he stared back at them, unsure what to do.

Mandalorian54
05-06-2003, 12:12 AM
At that moment Ghost, now out of the matrix and on her own ship in the real world, uses a computer linked with the matrix to cut the power to the building.

-----------------------------------------------

The lights suddenly die out and the cops whip out thier flashlights to find themselves being thrown about the cramped walls of the apartments hallway. Scorpion is pummeling the cops left and right, the hallway's walls are packed with unconcious bodies of police officers.

suddenly one of the cops transforms into an agent.

------------------------------------------------

elsewhere in the apartment Nolan's room is about to be breached by more cops. Falcon is with them and the agent, who was once with Falcon, is now replaced by a dead body of an elderly lady.

jokemaster
05-06-2003, 12:27 AM
*Nolan peers through the door at the cops and what looks like an FBI agent*
Nolan: Holy **** who the hell do they think i am?

Flamehart
05-06-2003, 12:31 AM
Craig took one of the fallen cop's flashlights, dodged any remaining cops and the agent, and ran out of the room, laptop with the file he downloaded in a pack on his back. He used the flashlight to find the exit and ran out into streets, rain pouring down. He wondered how the other kid was doing, and what was going on in there.

((OOC: Hey Jokemaster, do u know where I can find the background of the falling symbols alone (without any pic on it) so I can put my icon on it? Just wonderin :D )

Mandalorian54
05-06-2003, 12:42 AM
The agent leapt at Scorpion, fists flashing with incredible speed. Scorpion had no time to react, he was beaten to a stiff pulp in moments and the Agent leaft him to chase after Craig. Scorpion slid against the wall arms wrapped around his ribs and closed his eyes giving into the pain, the darkness grew darker, the flashlights rolling on the floor dimmed, and all went black.

-------------------------------------

Ghost stared at the screen in horror, she couldn't let Scorpion get captured she had to go back into the matrix...

------------------------------------

(Jokemaster, could you explain Tracer's connection with Scorpion, I noticed two messeges directed at him. :confused: )

Flamehart
05-06-2003, 12:56 AM
Craig saw the Agent burst out at him. He immediately ran as fast as he could down the street and turned down the nearest alleyway and hid, should the Agent follow and enter the alleyway, Craig is nowhere to be seen.

Deac
05-06-2003, 03:37 PM
*Oxford swears in a manner to profane for these forums*

Oxford: You know far too much. We're gonna have to get you out now. I'm gonna be in serious sh*t when we get back. Here, take this red pill...

*Notices Agent looking up at him. He gets out a mobile phone and phones the operator (the guy doing Tank's job)*

A phone on 3rd street? That's not far... Hey! Nolan, you taken that pill? Get to the payphone on 3rd Street.

Mandalorian54
05-06-2003, 06:48 PM
Ghost sit's back in a chair and Lotus, the only other member on the ship other than Shell the operator, straps her in and inserts her into the Matrix. Shell loads the (what's the loading program thing?) and Ghost finds herself standing in a white empty place.

Racks of guns appear and Ghost loads up a few easily concealed pistols. "Redy," She announces when satisfied. She is the popped into the matrix near a small black phone on a table in an empty room.

Heading outside Ghost finds herself on the main street of the neighbourhood. A phone in her pocket rings, and Shell on the other tells Ghost how to get to the Apartment building.

-----------------------------

The last two members of my crew:

Hacker Alias: Shell
Place born: Zion

and:

Hacker Alias: Lotus
Place born: (Matrix

you may have noticed I have no captain, that is because Falcon was captain until he betrayed the rest of the crew, so they are captainless.

Jo
05-06-2003, 09:05 PM
Daulas imediately downloads to the Matrix 5 blocks from Craig, no time to waste. he ran, as fast as he could almost tripping over a homeless person. he ran the 5 blocks in no time. he knew that an agent was after Craig, there was no time to waste, he went to work searching. he noticed a flashlight shining dimly from behind a trash can. he went around it to find Craig."Come with me if you wish to live, and ill answer as many of your questions as i can about the Matrix," he said offering a hand up while pulling out a hand pistol. "there is no time to waste,"he said. he yanked Craig and started running back toward the building he started at. he found that Craig didnt need to be pulled along, but was coming willingly. Daulas grabbed his phone and called his crew, he wanted them in the building ASAP with all the equipment neccessary to bring Craig to the real world. He hung up and as the ran Daulas told him about the Matrix and gave him the decison. "will you allow yourself to be awakened, or will you remain in the Matrix to get killed?"

jokemaster
05-06-2003, 10:19 PM
*Before Oxford calls the operator, Nolan grabs a glass of water next to the computer and swallows the pill*
Nolan: Yeah, what is that thing anyway?

Deac
05-07-2003, 03:35 PM
Oxford *as he drags Nolan out*: Ever felt like you were dreaming but couldn't wake up.

This is the wake up call. But to escape the dream, you will see the nightmare. But if you do not, you will die.

*Sees agent at end of corridor*

Hell.

Flamehart
05-07-2003, 07:48 PM
Craig was unsure, and he wrenched his arm from Daulas' grasp and stopped. "What do you mean, awakened..? Awakened to whats going on, and what I can do about it, or awakened to this Matrix you speak of?" He looked back for a minute to see if the Agent was coming then turned back, "I need to go to my friend's house. She's a friend of mine, and I don't want her to die..."

------------
My other Char:

Name: Jessica Orien
Alias: Raven

jokemaster
05-07-2003, 08:51 PM
"You mean the e-mail was real?"
*Sees agent*
"What, he's carrying a pistol, and you're worried about him? the freaking swat team outside has machine guns!"

Jo
05-07-2003, 09:02 PM
"To both the Matrix and to help,you have an incredible talent, to hack stuff from the real world is a true talent. we can see your friend but i need to know, will she ready to go with you if you are also awakened from the Matrix? i need an answer NOW!!the agent is getting close."

Suddenly a sound comes from the alley behind them. Daulas grabs Craig and hides behind a trash can."quite, probably an agent."

Flamehart
05-07-2003, 09:07 PM
Craig thought for a minute and looked back and could tell the Agent was coming. He turned to Daulas. "I have spoken to her about the file I was trying to hack before today, she says if it has anything to do with something major, shes behind me on it, so I would suppose yes."

Jo
05-07-2003, 09:16 PM
"okay, show the direction," Daulas said. Daulas uses his phone to call his crew,"get two sets of pills,"he says.

The dash off down the wet alley, the rain had stopped

Flamehart
05-07-2003, 09:37 PM
He ran as fast as he could down the alley, then made an abrupt turn at another alleyway, and climbed up a nearby ladder. "This is the way most people would think we would come.." Before Daulas could point out its a rediculous idea to do whats expected, he continued, "but they won't expect us because they don't think we're that stupid." He ran across a rooftop, leaped on a wooden board that had been placed between the two roofs, and sprinted across. As soon as he got to the other side, he slid down the ladder and took a left down the alley, then took another right, and ended up behind the girl's house. He waited for Daulas to catch up.

(OOC: Does anyone at ALL know where I can get a background pic like Masterjo's or jokemaster's so I can make an avatar out of mine? I prefer to do my avatars myself, so thats why I was wondering.)

Jo
05-07-2003, 11:39 PM
It didnt take long for Daulas to catch up, he was so slow because he had to make sure they weren't followed."this is it,"said Craig. he knocked on the door and a girl came to the door."Raven,remember how you said you were with me if the stuff i hacked was big,"asked Craig. "yeah, and im still sticking to it,"Raven replied. "i'm Daulas and im the one getting you out of this deep S*** and into the real world,"Daulas said as he stepped forward."lets go, we dont have time to waste,you both need to be woken from the Matrix and quick!"

((OOC:here, i used this to make my sig, which i dont have yet and my av.. http://members.lycos.co.uk/sivyb/code.gif ))

Flamehart
05-08-2003, 12:47 AM
(OOC: Thanks Masterjo, but please, do not use my characters for me. Since it was appropriate for the situation [since its a rush sequence] it doesn't bother me at all, but otherwise please leave the control of my char to myself, thx)

Jessica (Raven) was confused, but nodded. She looked at Craig, "What is he talking about?" Craig turned toward her as he walked away with Daulas, "Just come, and we'll explain it on the way."

Deac
05-08-2003, 03:42 PM
Oxford: Run, Nolan. Run. Weapons will do little help.

Agent: Mr Oxford? Or is it "Hawkeye"? Tell me, why do you all have such stupid names?

Oxford: They're our names. Not ones you gave your batteries.

Agent: Come now, you had it all here.

Oxford: That was all fake.

Agent: You can't run, John.

Oxford: Your still gonna have to chase me.

*Leaps out of window*

jokemaster
05-08-2003, 08:08 PM
*Nolan runs out, heads down the fire escape hoping the SWAT team won't notice him*
Nolan: They're not gonna shoot me, i'm just a kid
*thinking
They're gonna shoot me
*The SWAT team opens fire*
Nolan: I hate being right all the time
*Nolan hears a crash and sees oxford leap to the ground*
Nolan: Made your exit yet?

Flamehart
05-08-2003, 09:04 PM
As they were leaving the area, Craig explained the whole thing to Jessica. Jessica nodded, "I didn't expect you to come in the middle of the night, Craig, and what would my parents think? We're only highschoolers you know.." Craig turned and looked at her straight in the eye, Jessica realized her mistake and corrected herself, "I mean, Lance." Craig sighed and responded.. "Jessi.." but was cut off by Jessica.

"Er-hem!"

"Raven, sorry." corrected Craig, then continued, "Raven, our parents may not even survive. We don't know whats going to happen now. We're on our own trying to keep ourselves alive. Something's going on, and it has to do with this Matrix thing."

Jo
05-08-2003, 11:05 PM
"yes,"interjected Daulas, while pulling out his gun again checking for anything suspecious,"by the time i awake you from the matrix, your parents will be dead. an agent is at your house by now raven. you got two choices, which i have already given to Craig, who said you would follow him, you can stay in the Matrix and die, or you can come with me and Craig and find out what the Matrix really is, and see the world as I know it."

Suddenly gunshots went off behind them. Daulas looked back to find an agent gaining fast. "hurry, we are close now and he is getting close as well. FASTER!"

Daulas speed started to increase, but slow enough to let the Craig and Raven follow.

Flamehart
05-08-2003, 11:11 PM
Raven nodded immediately. "I will go along with this, as I promised. Lets go, quickly!!" Craig nodded, glad that she took the death of her parents so easily, but he knew that she was going to be depressed about it. Craig and Raven ran behind Daulas, Craig then thought of something and pulled out his cell phone. "Need to make a call?"

Jo
05-08-2003, 11:15 PM
"ok, careful what you say though, they probably already got it tapped. that and its only one more block.oh, and since you both know that you are going to leave the Matrix, here, take this pill, both of you. who are you calling anyway?"

Flamehart
05-08-2003, 11:54 PM
Lance took the pill in a gulp, Raven the same. Craig grinned and said, "Time to play Prank Call." Where do we have to go?" He waits till Daulas tells him, then calls Raven's cell. "I'm assuming theyre going to hear this so..." He spoke into the phone after Raven answered, "Hey, we gotta get to the phone, its on 3 blocks left from the original location, the Agents knew where the other was, so we had to switch." Raven spoke, "Alright, I'll meet you there." Lance and Raven hung up. Lance grinned at Daulas. "Alright, lets go, before they find out."

marichui
05-10-2003, 08:34 AM
Character name:Marie Carol Weshidas
Alias:Artemis
Place Born: Zion
Alignment:Human

---------------------------------------
Artemis runs i slyly and says, "its an agent we ust hurry and get out of this place. Thee iis not much time" then she turns and whispers something to Jokemaster. After that she swiftly disaprears s she appaered.

Jo
05-10-2003, 11:34 AM
They arrive at the building, Craig is the first one strapped in. Immediately you can see he is starting to get terrified. you can see the same look on Ravens face. all of a sudden, Craig's body just disappears."are you sure you want to do this raven?"asks Daulas.

Deac
05-10-2003, 02:10 PM
[Question: Is everybody supposed to be at the same place in the "real world" or are there several groups that don't know each other?]

Oxford: Run! Come on!

*The agent lands behind them*

jokemaster
05-10-2003, 02:38 PM
(I think it's several groups that don't know each other, up to you guys)
Nolan: There's a shortcut over here
*Starts running twoard an alleyway*

whitedragon
05-10-2003, 02:58 PM
john saw oxford running with the target down an ally followed by agents. "aw crap" john ran after them ignoreing the police that were fireing at him. he ran behind one and threw a punch. the agent suddenly turned around and grabed the punch. "ahh so you must be mr. chambers." the other agents ignored john and ran after the others. "and you are" "jones. agent jones" "you all look the same to me" the agent threw john into a wall. john suddenly got up and kicked the agent in the face. john knew the agents were tough but he took johns strongest kick like it was nothing. "my, my, my. you broke my glasses." the agent grabed johns leg and threw him across the street into a police car. john coughed up blood. the agent step on john pushing him the the ground. "now mr. chambers you will tell me what i want to know." "well my favorite color's white. my luckey number is 13_" the agent stoped on johns back shuting him up. "who is this man that you are trying so desperately to save." "screw you." he stoped on johns back again. "i have ways of makeing you tell me." "you dont frighten me. do your worst." "if you insist." he kicked john in the head, and john blacked out.

Deac
05-11-2003, 12:59 PM
*Oxford turns as he runs rapidly to see John at the Agent's feet. He draws out the M16 he was carrying and fires it at the agent and runs back toward John*

Oxford: Nolan! Keep going! Everyone gets out of this one alive!

Flamehart
05-11-2003, 06:51 PM
Raven thought hard, then nodded. "I am sure of it. Quick, before the Agents find out about the trick."

Mandalorian54
05-12-2003, 01:09 AM
Ghost arrives at the five storie appartment which seems to be the centre of the cities attention. Cop cars and swat vans scatter the road, people stand in thier open doorways or stare from windows, Police aim countless pistols at the towering brick structure.

From the main entrance a comotion stirs, the front doors clatter open and swat men drag a rough beaten figure towards one of the vans. Ghost realizes the man being dragged out is Scorpion. Stirring up a little curage she pulls two uzis from her drooping black trench coat and takes a deep breath...

Deac
05-12-2003, 04:45 PM
*Oxford throws the rifle at the agent and grabs John, and starts running for the phone*

Mandalorian54
05-12-2003, 06:39 PM
Ghost rushed forwards, guns blazing. She unloaded both clips sprawling police across bloody pavement. The uzi fire had shredded through the entire ranks of the police force, cars were decorated with bullet holes and blood stains.

Before the cops knew what was happening around them they were swept up in the confusion. Fire flickered from the hood of one car and smoke streaked from sevral others. Ghost quickly thrust both uzis down to her belt to slam the emty bottom overtop of an extra cartridge each. And then cocked them quickly before spewing more lead across the battlefield.

No cop got a shot off before only a few swat remained. Scorpion, after just coming around, ceased the oportunity in the confusion to scoop up a rifle and take down the last few swat who faced Ghost with thier backs to him. This was thier mistakes and now they were just a pile of unuseable batteries.

Scorpion shuffled weakly over to Ghost and they embraced in a firm hug. Ghost pulled away to speak, "Falcon?"

Scorpion looked into her eyes, wide with worry and anticipation. "I don't know, but I think I need medical attention." He grimaced under his pain an thought for sure sevral ribs were broken.

"Then we'll have to get you out of here."

------------------------------------------

Falcon whips out his cell phone and dials up his operator. "Get me out now, it's getting to hot down here, we'll have to do it another time."

A voice answers him from the other end and he hangs up his phone. Falcon then heads of in the direction of the suggested phone.

Deac
05-13-2003, 02:25 PM
*Oxford runs further down the street, with the agent firing at him, until he sees an unoccupied car. He gets in, and starts driving*

Oxford: Never leave the keys in!

*He drives past Nolan, with the agent materialising on a motorbike behind him*

GET IN!

Flamehart
05-13-2003, 08:39 PM
Raven wonders exactly what is going to happen as she is strapped in, waiting to receive the same fate as Lance.

jokemaster
05-13-2003, 08:49 PM
*Nolan sees the agent materialize and jumps into the car*
Nolan: What the hell was that thing?

Bredamo
05-13-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by jokemaster
OK, this is my first RPG so be patient with me.
Rules:
1. No Godmoding/Neo Moding/Agentmoding
2. NO AGENTS
3. You cannot be any character from the movie.
4. Skills are limited to what morpheus or trinity can do (NO FLYING, Bullet dodging is accepted to an extent)
5. No one post kills
6. no infinite ammo
7. No superhuman stamina (killing a roomful of enemies without breaking a sweat).
8. No Star Wars or futuristic weapons (lasers, lightsabers, anything not currently existing)
9. Post bio in first post
10. You cannot fight agents without being captured/killed
Story:
A high schooler hacker accidently intercepts a message from the real world resistance and starts finding out that our world may not be real.
Character Bios are posted like the following:
Hacker Alias: (Neo, Trinity ETC.)
Place born: (Matrix or Zion)
Alignment: (Machine, Human. Neutral if waiting to be freed)
------
Character name: Louis Nolan
Alias: Jokemaster

Name:Adam
Alias:Bredamo
Place Born:Zion
Alignment:Wise One

Flamehart
05-13-2003, 11:29 PM
((OOC: Bredamo, you don't need to quote the entire rules section when joining in with a char, and your alignment and rank must be one of the options given, those seem a little 'godmoding' if you ask me.))

Raven continued waiting for her fate, and looked at Daulas with obvious fright. She didn't know how far away the Agents were, and was hoping this would go faster.

Mandalorian54
05-13-2003, 11:57 PM
Ghost shuffled down the sidewalk Scorpion, with one arm slung over her shoulder for support, dragged his feet slothfully, all his energy was drained.

Falcon walked in the shadows, his hands in his pockets, the phone was not far away. But suddenly a car swirved the corner of the block up ahead, followed closely by a motorbike. And in an instant a gun shot pierced the quiet night and a flash struck the black sky. The biker fired a couple more times and finally the car swirved and crashed into a wall with a flat tire.

The bike stopped and an agent hopped off, two helpless humans tried to escape from the battered wreakage. Falcon couldn't just stand there and let them die. Then it occured to him. That's exacly what he was doing in betraying Zion, letting all those people die. Why? So he could go on with his ordinary life like nothing had happened. NO! It just wasn't right. Falcon made up his mind and drew a pistol.

Walking across the street Falcon aproached behind the agent. The agent turned and recognized him, "Ah, Falcon, youve come just in time to see the dimise of these two, and perhaps after we can discuss a proper arangement."

Falcon smiled broadly, "Yes. An arangement." The agent looked at him peculiarly but didn't realize it in time, the gun rose to his head and fired, and a swat man replaced the agent and fell to the ground.

-----------------------------------------

Ghost stopped in her tracks, hefted Scorpion uncomfortably on her shoulders, and blinked rapidly. Was that Falcon? What was he doing? was he finally coming to the light? Finally realizing the wrong of his actions? Or was it a sceme to get in closer with the humans where he could hurt them more?

Deac
05-14-2003, 03:48 PM
*Oxford grabs John and runs toward the phone, ignoring the pain*

Oxford: It's not real...none of it...

*He gives the phone to John and watches him vanish. He then thrusts the phone at Nolan*

GO!

*Oxford turns to see the agent, now with a demolition truck, facing him*

Hell.

jokemaster
05-14-2003, 06:54 PM
*Nolan climbed out of the car and saw the phone a few feet away, Nolan ran to the phone, ignoring the pain in his arm. Once there the phone started ringing*
Nolan: This is it.
*Nolan picked up the phone, and felt his body becoming cold. Suddenly he woke up in some kind of container, with a wierd liquid inside. His eyes hurt so he closed them. Suddenly he felt soemthing grab him and pull him up, he opened his eyes and found himself looking at a wierd machine. Suddenly some thing on the back of his neck was removed and he was "flushed"*

Mandalorian54
05-14-2003, 08:05 PM
(um...Deac and Jokemaster, my post where the car crashed was refering to the car you two were in. Plese edit your posts:) sorry bout the confusion.)

Captain Wilson
05-14-2003, 08:08 PM
Name: Philip Themopyle
Alias: 'death'
Alignment: Humman

Philip walks down a crowed street, in suit and shades carrying a steel case. His cell phone rings.
"Oxford found the target. Get out. Theres a payphone on third"
Snapping the phone down, Philip begain to lock the numbers on his case when suddanly a chilling voic spke behind him
"Mr Themoplye"
Philip clicked the last number into place and ran, throwing the case on the floor.
He reched the phone,
anwsered
and disapered as the bombs blast destroyed the telephone
----------------
Waking hes first words
"****, that was close"

Flamehart
05-15-2003, 12:16 AM
Craig, who had also already been sent through, appeared in the liquid container. He felt pain if he opened his eyes, so he didnt. He felt the same machine that had lifted Nolan lift him, then felt something click, and soon after was "flushed" along with Nolan. In his head, he wondered what happened to Raven.

jokemaster
05-15-2003, 09:15 AM
((OK, i edited my post.))

Deac
05-15-2003, 03:52 PM
[Question: Who's the operator, (the guy like Tank)?]

*Oxford grabs the phone and feels himself vanishing as the Agent crushes the phone booth with his truck*

Agent: Damn.

------------------------------

*Oxford awakes safely in the real world*

Oxford: Have you found Nolan yet?

Mandalorian54
05-15-2003, 08:17 PM
(thanks for editing your posts, it's much appriciated. And do you have your own oporator or are you with smoeone else as well, I guess you'll have to make up your own oporator.)

The agent turns from the rubble of the phone both to face Falcon. He sneers in disgust at the betrail, thinking how much he's going to make Falcon pay for letting the humans get away.

Falcon stands for a moment staring at the agent who is staring back. For a short while both stand thier and glare across the ashfault at one another. Then Falcon makes of in the opposite direction, and the agent sprints after him.

Falcon turns down an alley with the phone only a block away in a small abandoned wharehouse. The agent turns the corner after Falcon and closes the gap.

Jumping over a short wooden fence Falcon increases his speed to the door just ahead, through that door is freedom. The enemy is right behind him, soaring over the fence in a depth defying leap.

Falcon reaches the door only to find it locked, he turns around to face the agent who is slowly aproaching the prey. But in the middle of a step the agent is shot in the side. Cluching his side as he falls the agent twists in his stumble to face the direction of the attacker. Another bullet pierces through the agent's chest before he reaches the ground and the agent phases out leaving the stiff body of a garbage man.

Ghost steps from the shadows and faces Falcon, and for a second they just stand there watching the other, unsure of what to do in a brief moment of suspendid time.

Jo
05-15-2003, 09:48 PM
"Do it,"Daulas said to his crew. Raven dissappeared after about 2 minutes. "there is no time to waste, the agents are pretty much here." Daulas pulled out his phone,"Operator get us out."
the phone next to Daulas rang and everyone went to it one by one exiting the matrix.

Flamehart
05-15-2003, 09:59 PM
Raven went through the same process and was "flushed." Both Lance and Raven were retrieved by the crew and brought aboard.

Jo
05-15-2003, 10:03 PM
Welcome to the Aristotle. lay still, you wont be able to move, your muscles have atrophened. they need to be rebuilt, you've never used them. After that, I'll show you everything

Flamehart
05-15-2003, 10:08 PM
Craig had no idea what was going on, nor Raven in the bed next to him. Craig would have said something, but couldn't, nor Raven.

Mandalorian54
05-16-2003, 12:30 AM
Ghost stired first, about to speak but she was cut off. Falcon was first to break the brief silence. "I was wrong, I think I'm starting to see. But I have to go, I think things will change for the better. All I can say now is I'm sorry, and I'll see you again." With that he turned to the door and drew a gun, and blasted the handle off the door. Pushing it open he sank into the shadows, turning to glance back at Ghost before being completely consumed.

Ghost turned to Scorpion who leaned against a brick wall, supporting his wouldned body as best he could. She hurried over to him and helped him limp away where they might find another phone and get out of the matrix before the agent could return.

Deac
05-16-2003, 03:48 PM
[So, I take it that Mandalorian 54's, Captain Wilson's, and Whitedragon's are all on the same ship as Oxford then]

Name: Quinn Smithson
Alias: Q-Ball

*Oxford awakes*

Oxford: Did you get Nolan?

Quinn: We're right above him.

*Nolan is reeled in from the water*

Oxford: Hate to sound cliched, but...
Welcome, to the real world...

whitedragon
05-16-2003, 04:01 PM
John wakes up in the real world. He ached all over. John got out of the chair and walked over to Oxford. He saw Nolan on the operation tabel, He was about to begin his operation. "Hey Oxford. I just wanted to say that I am sorry that I dident handel the agent better back there. I know that you guys almost got killed because of me."

Deac
05-17-2003, 02:06 PM
Oxford: Don't be. The agents can only be defeated by the one, and he's still learning. Next time, remember that none of it is real. The agent is false, his world is false, and his weapon is false. The only reason we die in the Matrix is because we believe we die.

*Continues operating on Nolan*

Captain Wilson
05-17-2003, 09:29 PM
Death walks in.
Death: i see hes fine then. Do you think he will adjust ok to fact his life was a fraud, that hes been a battry for his whole exstance up till this point?

Flamehart
05-17-2003, 11:42 PM
Lance (Craig) lay where he had been for the past few hours. Or was it minutes? Or seconds? He had lost track of all time over the past.. well.. time! He was wondering when he or Raven would get operated on, and be able to see again, or even speak, he wasn't sure quite what was going on, and waited patiently.

Mandalorian54
05-18-2003, 01:18 PM
(I don't know about the rest of you but my crew is own it's own ship. Acctually there are two ships, Falcon and his operator, and Scorpion and the rest of Falcon's old crew which is presently captainless.)

When Ghost unpluged from the Matrix she is greeted by Scorpion who had come out just before her. The crew speculates over Falcon's actions and decides to meet with Falcon and discuss his returning as their captain.

Deac
05-18-2003, 01:52 PM
Oxford: He seemed a bit of a nerd. They always find it easy. Ever since that "awareness video" cleverly disguised as a movie...

jokemaster
05-19-2003, 11:40 PM
*Nolan wakes up*
Nolan: Where am I? And why do i feel as if though i just fell of my bike, through a window, and into a sheet of spiked metal?

Captain Wilson
05-20-2003, 03:40 PM
Death: It is because , My friend, you are out of the dream, you have woken up, and you can see the "world", but it is not as you know it...Welcome to the real world

Flamehart
05-20-2003, 07:57 PM
(See bottom)

jokemaster
05-20-2003, 09:41 PM
Nolan: That guy was an agent, wasn't he.

Deac
05-21-2003, 03:51 PM
Oxford: Yes. I'm sorry we had to do that, but I will explain everything later.

jokemaster
05-26-2003, 12:16 AM
Nolan: Why not now? I'm not going anywhere.

jokemaster
05-26-2003, 12:16 AM
Nolan: Why not now? I'm not going anywhere.

Darth NeoVenom
05-27-2003, 07:01 PM
Hacker Alias: NeoVenom
Place born: The Matrix

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aboard the Scout 1, NeoVenom eats breakfast along with his crew. He awaits further intructions from his captain.

Flamehart
05-27-2003, 08:07 PM
(Edited: Crew info below.)

Craig, after finally getting operated on by a crew member by the name of Aryll, a few minutes later Craig's eyes opened up, "Man.. who stepped on my head..?" The operator told him to relax as he worked on Jessica soon after, and she too opened her eyes, and said, "Lance, whatever you hit me with this time, it hurts.." Craig(Lance) only responded, "That wasn't me for once, Raven."

He then turned to the crew, "So.. those 'agents'.. who are they exactly?"

A voice responded, "All will be told to you soon."

Darth NeoVenom
05-28-2003, 10:20 AM
(Out of Character: Here is the rest of my crew :D )

Hacker Alias: Saphire

----------------------------

Hacker Alias: Shadow

Hacker Alias: Arcon

Hacker Alias: Kilobyte

Hacker Alias: Radar

Arcon speaks to his crew, "Quickly, everyone to the main deck." With that said, Arcon and his crew head towards the main deck.

Deac
05-28-2003, 04:02 PM
Oxford: He's ready. Q-Ball, plug him in.

*Q-Ball returns with one of the conector cables*

I hope you're ready for this...

*Plugs Nolan in*

jokemaster
05-28-2003, 05:31 PM
*Nolan suddenly found himself in an empty white room, strangely wearing normal clothes. The holes in his arms were gone and, other than his being in a huge white room, everything seemed normal*

Flamehart
05-28-2003, 10:03 PM
Edited: (See bottom post)

Deac
05-29-2003, 04:30 PM
[Um...I didn't know Lance or Raven were on my ship, being the sam one as Nolan]

*Oxford appears, dressed in the usual cool garb.*

Oxford: Tell me, Nolan, what is "real"? Is it what you see and feel, or is it something else, a place of atomic structures? Are they even "real"?

jokemaster
05-29-2003, 04:52 PM
Nolan: A day ago I would have said yes. Now i'm not so sure

whitedragon
05-29-2003, 06:38 PM
John sat watching the screen seeing oxford talk to noland. he still rememberd when he first heard the speach about how he had been liveing in a dream world for 16 years. but that was 9 years ago. and every time he wakes up he wonders if the red pill was the right choice. "ide rather be a rebbel than a slave." john thought. Q-ball tapped john on the sholder. "hey WD theres a message here for you from striker." "striker? as in my old mentor striker?" "one in the same." "i havent seen him in years." "he wants you to meet him in the matrix. ill send you to the place." john sat back in the chair and closed his eyes as the plug went into the back of his head.

Darth NeoVenom
05-29-2003, 07:43 PM
As the crew of the Scout 1 reached the main deck of the ship, Arcon speaks out to his group. "We recieved a message from a person that goes by the name of Valence. He said he has very crucial information regarding information about the Matrix. We have two choices, we can either jack three of you into the Matrix to meet Valence and see what information he holds for us, or we can contact another ship to see if they know who this "Valence" is. Either way, we have to meet him. Not everyone knows how to contact ships outside the Matrix."

Arcon then turns to Radar. "Radar, are there any ships that are close enough for us to send a transmission to?" Radar then starts to head towards the main computer and says, "I'll try my best to see if I can contact any ships." Radar then starts to send out a transmision. "I fixed up the transmission so that only ships can pick them up. We don't want any Sentinels trancing us." Radar then gives out a nervous laugh.

Flamehart
05-29-2003, 11:32 PM
(Meh, ignore my post then, I'll say I'm in my own ship, and I'll get proper names for my crew in a min. Masterjo didn't ever specify which ship, crew, yadda yadda he was on so I'm making my crew now, sorry for the misunderstanding, I'll edit my other posts accordingly.)

Hacker Alias: Strider

------------------

Hacker Alias: Link (not from the movie, just coincidentally the same name)

------------------

Hacker Alias: Will (hey, who said you can't have a nickname as a alias lol)

------------------

Hacker Alias: Alpha

------------------

Hacker Alias: Avalanche

Aryll finished working on Raven and Lance. Lance was soon able to move without problem, and Aryll grinned. "Have a good rest?" Lance replied, "If you find an anvil landing on your head comforting, why not?" Kevin came over and introduced the crew. "I am Avalanche. This is Alpha," he said, nodding toward Aryll, "Will, second in command here," he said, pointing at William, who had just entered the room, "Link, our operator." He indicated Dean over in his chair near the computer. "And Strider. He came in a few weeks before you." Lance nodded in greeting to all of them. Avalanche then spoke to Will and Link. "Plug them in." Link came over and plugged Lance in, Will plugged Raven in.

They both suddenly appeared in a white room as well, not the same as Nolan and them, but still a white void. Soon after, Avalange appeared in the usual outfit he wore. (similar to Morpheus in Matrix (not Reloaded))

Lance looked around, "Is this...real?"
Avalanche responded, "What is your definition of real? Something you can see or touch? Or something else? What really is real?"

Raven looked just as confused as Lance.

Avalanche then sat down on a chair that had suddenly appeared in the void. Lance and Raven took their seats on two others that had just appeared, and Avalanche began to explain the Matrix, and everything else (See Movie for further info :D ).

Deac
05-30-2003, 11:12 AM
Oxford: Do you remember what you saw?

That is the matrix. Your life, until the moment you awoke in the pod, was all done inside a computer program like this one.
There was a war. We created machines that grew more and more intelligent. They deemed us unnessicessary. We tried to stop them by blocking the sun and rendering their solar cells useless, but they found a better power source...

Us. The matrix was designed to contain our minds whilst our bodies provided enough heat and bioelectric energy to power them.

The chair you sat in was real. The plug that went into your head was real. See my hand? This hand is not real.

Darth NeoVenom
05-30-2003, 11:19 AM
Radar turns to Arcon and says, "Captain, it seems like there are no ships close enough to recieve the transmission." Arcon replies, "Give it a try one more time. If no one picks up the transmission, then I'll ask NeoVenom, Shadow, and Saphire if they can meet up with this Valence. I'm afraid we are almost running out of time."

Radar, once again, sends out a transmission.

Mandalorian54
05-30-2003, 06:59 PM
Scorpion sends out a transmission to Falcon's ship requesting that they meet back at Zion. But Falcon's reply is a hash reality to face. While negotiating with the the agents when Falcon almost betrayed his race, Falcon had come across some interesting information. Falcon had scrambled up some data in a disc in the matrix and stored it somewhere safe, in case somthing happened.

That's what was so scary about Falcon's reply, somthing had happened. Falcon was under attack by sentinels. In his reply he was currently being pursued and his transmission was cut short when he executed the EMP, Scorpion could only pray his old captain would be safe.

Scorpion's next task would be finding the disc, unfortunatly Falcon hadn't given much information...

(When is this story taking place? Before the first movie? Or mabe after the first but before the second? I'dd like it to be just before the second but for those who haven't seen it, it could mean spoilers and confusion. So mabee just after the first? Who's for just after the first movie?)

Darth NeoVenom
05-30-2003, 07:29 PM
(I'm up for that, it should be before the second one....since I haven't seen Matrix Reload :( . I had to stop playing Enter the Matrix since it was like showing part of Matrix Reload.)

Radar faces Arcon and says, "No good. Probably Sentinels are ruining the transmission." Arcon nods, "Okay. That means this leaves us with no choice but to meet up with this Valence." Arcon then turns to the rest of the crew. "Shadow, NeoVenom, Saphire?" They then look towards Arcon, "Can you three jack into the Matrix and meet Valence. We have to know what information he holds for us." Shadow replies,"Sure no problem." NeoVenom says,"Yeah I'll go." Saphire says shortly after NeoVenom spoke, "Ok." Shadow then motions towards NeoVenom and Saphire to follow him towards the seats.

jokemaster
05-30-2003, 08:43 PM
((I think it's better between them, probably closer to the first one than the second one))
-------
Nolan: So, what's this place?

Darth NeoVenom
05-30-2003, 09:47 PM
Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire each sat down in their chairs and prepared themselves to be jack into the Matrix. They calming waiting. Moments later, each of them found themselves in a basement of a building. Everything surrounding them was very dimly lit by two small windows that are adjacent to the sidewalk. The phone starts to ring on a small table in the corner of the basement. Shadow walks up to it and picks up the reciever. He then speaks into it,"We're in."

Deac
05-31-2003, 12:09 PM
Oxford: This is a training program. I here we train to free minds from the matrix. We can make you proficient in weapons, create weapons, vehicles or clothing as we need them. Observe:

*Oxford draws out a cellphone*

Q-Ball, give Nolan combat program 101...

*The room shifts into the sparring room*

Flamehart
05-31-2003, 01:19 PM
The white void switched to a rooftop area. Avalanche then spoke to Raven and Lance, "The only thing you need to do, is to believe. Clear your mind. Think of nothing else but the objective." Avalanche then ran to the edge of the building and leaped off and landed 25 meters away on the other rooftop. Raven and Lance exchanged looks, then both ran and leaped, but both ending up falling and landing facefirst in the concrete. Avalanche ordered that Link take them out of the training program, and they were unplugged. Raven and Lance awoke, and Raven put her finger under her lip, and removed it to see blood. "I thought the Matrix wasn't real?"

Avalanche, again, spoke, "Only because your mind believes it to be real."

Lance then replied, "So...if we die in the Matrix, we die here?"
Avalanche answered, "The mind cannot live without the body. Therefor, yes, you will die."

jokemaster
05-31-2003, 01:49 PM
Nolan*seeing room change*: WHAT THE? no warning?

Darth NeoVenom
05-31-2003, 03:33 PM
NeoVenom approaches one of the small windows in the baseball and takes off his shades. He lets out a short sign while he is looking out towards the street. "I still can't believe none of this is real. Yet it seems so real." NeoVenom then put his shades back on.

Shadow speaks to NeoVenom and Saphire, "Ok let's head outdoors." Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire head towards the doorway of the basement.

Mandalorian54
05-31-2003, 05:34 PM
I'm up for that, it should be before the second one....since I haven't seen Matrix Reload . I had to stop playing Enter the Matrix since it was like showing part of Matrix Reload.)

(I got half way through the game, and I didn't see any footage from the film, are you thinking that the movie footage you saw is from the movie, cuz it isn't. The footage you see has the actors form the movie but the scenes are not in the movie, they are made specially for the game. Mabee after half way there is footage from the movie, I don't know, but I wonder if your thinking that the footage for the game is from the movie. So is it safe to say then that this takes place shortly after the first movie, but will have no coincidence with the second movie?)

--------------------------------------

Scorpion, and Ghost jacked into the matrix, they stood in the white loading program and suited up some guns. Then the matrix loaded and the two people found themselves in a small room with a phone on a table in front of them.

The phone began to ring and Scorpion answered it, "We're in."

Shell responds from the other end, "Your on the third floor of an apartment. Turn left when you open the door into the hall and take the elevator at the end of the hallway. When you're outside go three blocks south to Carter St., turn left and head another block, you'll find a whearhouse, the disk should be in there somewhere."

"Okay thanks," Scorpion hangs up the phone. "Let's go."

Ghost holds him back with a hand on his shoulder. "No, wait," A woried look spreads across her face.

Scorpion whippes out his cell phone and calls up Shell, "Tell me what's happening."

"Oh Shi-, theres a police force waiting outside. I don't know how but they knew you were coming."

"Ghost?" Scorpion looks back at her.

"This drop site has been targeted. Someone else has used it before and the agents' know about it." Suddenly she puts her hand on her mouth and gasps. "This is where Smith was destroyed..."

"How do you-?"

"We have to find another way out," Ghost looks around the room, there are no windows and only one door. "Looks like we'll have to find another way out, should we just jack out?"

Shell reads Ghost's question on the computer screens and answeres to Scorpion though his cell phone, "I can't jack you out, the lines been cut, it was a trap. I'll send indent in but he wont be able to make it too you for a while, you'll have to do some fighting, just pray there's no agents."

-------------------------------------------------------

(Can you people hurry up and go see Reloaded so I can write about all the cool stuff without spoiling it! It's so fustrating how I can't write about certain aspects that are essential to a full understanding about the matrix.)

Darth NeoVenom
05-31-2003, 07:01 PM
(Well the second CD of Enter the Matrix contains majority of the scenes from the movie...my brother said since he did saw the movie. I'm going to see Matrix Reload tomorrow or Monday.)

Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire exit the building. Shadow then reaches into his trench coat pocket and takes out his cell. He calls Radar. Radar responds, "Operator..." Shadow then replies, "We're out. All we need now is the directions to where Valence is going to be at." Radar responds, "Ok. Head three blocks North on Broadway." "Ok." Shadow says. Shadow then looks at NeoVenom and Saphire, "Come on. Let's go." He then wonders and says, "I wonder what all the sirens are for. It doesn't sound good."

Mandalorian54
06-01-2003, 12:22 AM
Scorpion withdrew a pistol, the only weapon he was carying, he leaned against the wall facing the door. Ghost stood a few feet in front of the door facing it directly, a pistol in each hand. Scorpion extended a hand to the doornob and creaked the door open a crack. He peered out into the hall and saw a few shadows shuffle in the hall.

Scorpion glanced at Ghost and winked, a second later he whipped open the door. Ghost let go a few shots, two swat soldiers slumped to the ground. Scorpion burst into the hall firing at sevral swat to the left of the room. Pressing himself up against the wall he fired to the right of the room at swat down the hall. They returned fire but he quickly ducked down and rolled to the other wall. Ghost emerged and shot down the last couple swat who's attention was focused on Scorpion.

The hall was quiet now, swat bodies lay in a stream of blood; it was too quiet. Ghost's eyes widened and she pulled Scorpion into another room. A second later an agent rounded the corner, pausing to examine the bodies.

The agent stepped over the bodies and made his way to the room with the phone, it was empty. He looked both ways down the hallway and headed to the elevator. Pressing his earpiece he said, "They're not here." After he heard the reply he entred the elevator and headed down to the bottom floor.

Ghost opened the door a crack and then yanked it open all the way when there was no one in the hall. "He's gone."

"Who?" Scorpion asked.

"An agent, I sensed him."

"You've been acting strange lately."

"Let's go."

The two of them ignored the elevator and headed for the stairs, Scorpion poped open his cell phone, "Where's Indent?"

The operator answered, "He's a block away, but theres cops surrounding the building, I don't know what to do. And theres two agents. Be careful."

Deac
06-01-2003, 09:53 AM
Oxford: The Matrix can change without warning. You must be ready.

Fight me.

jokemaster
06-01-2003, 10:17 AM
((oh !@#$, sorry Deac, but i'm going on a trip. Can you control my char while I'm gone? i may be able to acsess a computer from where i'm going, but id appreciate it if you did. Same rules, no killing or maiming))
*Nolan, known as jokemaster from here on, puts up his hands, ready to fight*

Mandalorian54
06-02-2003, 12:25 AM
Scorpion was halfway between the first and second floor when swat burst through the first floor stairwell entrance. Firing as he reclined up the stairs he took down two swat. Bullets ringed off the walls after Scorpion until he had gone too far up to be seen.

The swat gogged up the stairs after him, gun's pointed upwards. As they neared the top of the flight of stairs Scorpion dropped down behind them from above. He shot the three swat closest to the top and jumped into a kick at the closest to him, hitting the man hard in the chest and sending him into another man. Then Scorpion spun around in a roundhouse kick breaking another man's neck.

The last standing swat shot at Scorpion who jumped off the wall and spin kicked the man sending him spinning through the air. Scorpion fired three shot's before landing, killing the three swat who lay beaten on the floor. Scorpion stood triumphantly over the bodies of the late swat soldiers.

Ghost slid down the banaster and into his arms, "Let's hurry."

Darth NeoVenom
06-02-2003, 10:36 AM
As Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire reached the third block, Shadow wipes out his cell phone and calls Radar. "Operator..." Radar says. "Where to now?" Shadow replies. Radar then looks at the computer screen and says, "Ok, turn left toward a red building. The building number is 347. Once inside, takethe stairs to the rooftop. Valence shouldbe there." After Radar finished speaking, Shadow said to him, "Got it." Shadow then motions to NeoVenom and Saphire tofollow him.

Mandalorian54
06-02-2003, 06:52 PM
The two black suited humans exited the stairwell, a few police were roaming the halls; they were quickly dropped. At the end of the hall was the front exit, from there Scorpion scanned the street ahead, it was packed with swat vans and cop cars. Scorpion raised his cell phone to his ear after dialing the number.

"Operator..." came the usual reply.

"Where's Indent?"

"On the other side of the street waiting for an oportunity."

"Tell him to shoot first, they've got their backs to him. Then we'll burst out and hope we get lucky. Where's the agents?"

"Don't know, there not on the scene anymore."

Ghost interupted the conversation with a question. "Why not take the back door?"

Scorpion replyed, "It's probably packed with swat. Shell, what exactly is waiting at the back?"

"More than you can handle, alot of swat." Scorpion was about to ask another question when he was cut off. "Hold on, mabee a blazing glory isn't the best idea right now. They've got snipers."

Scorpion passed the word to Ghost with dissapointment. Then asked, "What are we going to do?"

"You could try the r-," Shell began but stopped short,"On second thought, there's a couple choppers landing on the roof. It looks like all our options are blocked. I don't know what to do."

"Ask Indent to take out some snipers, you can direct him to their locations. But right now I think what we really need is some help. Try another ship, send a transmission and hope somone will pick up."

(Tag.....anyone.)

Darth NeoVenom
06-02-2003, 07:43 PM
Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire make it to building 347. They then head up the stairs and come across a doorway which seems to lead towards the roof. Shadow opens it carefully. As the door opens, they see a man wearing an all white suit and a pair of black shades. "Welcome, my name is Valence. Are you the ones who came to meet me?" Shadow replies, "Yes, we are the ones." Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire walk slowly towards Valence. Valence then says, "The information that I was speaking about in the transmission I sent to your ship is on this disk." Valence then pulls out a small disk. "The only way you can get the information out of this disk is if you transfer it. Be aware, transfer the information quickly. You don't want to be traced." He then hands the disk to Shadow. Shadow takes the disk and says, "How are we sure we can trust you?" Valence smiles and says, "Tell Arcon that Thomas Phillips said hi. I must leave now. Please take care of that disk." With that said, Valence sprints towards the left and jumps to a rooftop 30 feet away from the rooftop where Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire is on.

-----------------------

Radar was looking at all the screens and notices that a transmission is being sent. "Captain." Radar says catching Arcon's attention. "It seems like a transmission is being sent from another ship. Should I accept it?" Arcon nods showing to accept the transmission. Radar then types away at some keys and pressing enter, accepting the transmission.

Flamehart
06-02-2003, 10:51 PM
Later, Lance is found sparring with Avalanche, and Raven with Aryll.

The whole crew comes to watch the fight. The objective is Raven and Lance must work together against Avalanche and Aryll.

Lance ducks under a kick by Avalanche and spin kicks, Avalanche leaps over it and kicks at Lance. Lance grabs the foot and throws him into the dojo wall.

Raven blocks 3 quick blows, then spinkicks Aryll. Aryll ducks under it and grabs Raven's leg. Raven is then thrown at a pole. Raven runs up the pole as she is thrown at it, leaps off and spinkicks Aryll. Aryll dodges and Raven's foot is stuck in the dojo floor.

Lance gets up and fights Ayrll while Raven removes her foot, then Raven stands up and begins fighting Avalanche, then, Lance and Raven grab each other's arm, and perform a kick that makes them land with their original opponent after letting go of each other in mid-air. Lance is then sent flying into a pole by Avalanche.

"You are faster than this. Don't think." Said Avalanche.

Lance got back up and started fighting faster than he could ever believe himeslf to do. He dodged 3 blows and struck again. Avalanche blocked all of them. "Stop trying to hit me and hit me!" Suddenly they were booted out of the program. Dean looked at the 4 who had just come back.

(they also received the transmission and are sending help as well)
"We are getting a transmission asking for help. Should we give it?"

Avalanche nodded.
"Once we're in the Matrix, download Sniper usage software for Lance, he and Aryll will cover us and take out nearby snipers. Me, Will, and Raven will go down and help the ones requesting help. Ready?"

The group moved to the chair-things.

They were plugged in and appeared in a white void again and gun racks appeared. Avalanche tossed a M21 sniper rifle to Lance and a Barett to Aryll. (Anyone who's played black hawk down [the game] are probably familiar with these)

Instantly, Lance felt the knowledge of how to properly use the Sniper rifle fill his head. Then, scene change.

Craig found himself atop a roof. Aryll contacted him via cell phone from another rooftop. "Take out the snipers, I'll help." Lance nodded and took aim. He waited for Avalanche to give the go-ahead.

Avalanche, Will, and Raven appeared on the ground, near Scorpion and Ghost's location. Avalanche whipped out his cell phone and dialed Scorpion's number, being a once old friend of Scorpion. "Hey, we're here to help. Those snipers are about to be taken out, so get ready to hear some guns." He hung up and called Lance and Aryll. "Fire."

Lance took aim and fired, killing a sniper. Seconds later, a sniper a few rooftops away was shot down by Aryll. He heard another gunshot, and another, the snipers being killed quickly by Aryll's expert skill. The swat below were looking around frantically for where the gunshots were coming from. Lance called Dean. "Hey... uhh.. some help if you would?"

Dean laughed. He kept Lance on the cell phone and pointed out the locations of the other snipers. Lance fired. One down. Lance turned and fired again. Two. Three. Within seconds, all the snipers were gone. Lance took out a Mp5 that he had packed and slid down a ladder. Aryll said she would continue the sniper support, and Lance moved to join up with Avalanche, Will, and Raven.

Mandalorian54
06-02-2003, 11:17 PM
Indent was heading up a stairwell in an apartment building when his phone rang. It was Shell's voice on the other end, "No need Indent, another group has come to help, you won't have to wory about the snipers anymore."

Indent frowned, "I was hoping for some action. So what do I do now?"

"Head over to Scorpion, you know where he is."

Indent hung up his phone and headed back down the stairwell.

-------------------------------

Scorpion told Ghost about the other team that had come to help. Looking outside Scorpion noticed a swat team heading his way. Turning to Ghost he said, "We've got company." Just then the back door burst open and the swat who had been waiting outside poored in.

Ghost and Scorpion ran for the stairwell while firing. A couple swat fell to the floor before Scorpion and Ghost burst through the stairwell door. As they headed up the stairs the other team of swat jogged in through the front door, and the swat on the rooftop headed down the stairwell.

Indent pushed through the building's front doors into the street, but what waited for him shot fear through his veigns. An Agent stood a few feet in front of him, he had been waiting.

The agent took a step closer and said, "Why so surprised? You didn't think I'dd forgotten about you now did you?" It was agent Smith.

----------------------------------

(Those of you who havent seen Reloaded at least know Agent Smith is still alive from the advertisement right? The above spoiler mentions somthing from the adds so it isn't really spoiling anything if you've seen the adds, but just in case.)

Darth NeoVenom
06-02-2003, 11:24 PM
Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire heard the gunshots from what seems to be a sniper a couple of rooftops away from where they were standing. All three of them then approach the ledge. Shadow says to the others, "Let us get a closer look." With that said, all three of them focused and jumped rooftop to rooftop. As they got close enough, they saw a whole bunch of police, SWAT teams, and 3 Agents surrounding a building. They can also see what seems like a kid sniping away. They then wait patiently for an oppurtunity to attack. Then all three jumped down to the street. And impact from the landing shattered the concrete floor. Then all three started attacking the forces outside.

Flamehart
06-03-2003, 12:09 AM
Lance, went to clear out the back entrance for their escape, along with Avalanche, Raven, and Will. Will, Avalanche, and Raven started firing at the SWAT teams in the front, assisting NeoVenom, Shadow, and Saphire. Lance reached the back of the building where there was loads of SWAT members. Lance fired quickly with his MP5, killing some of them. He let his mind take over, and knocked the guns of two swat members out of their hands, and then kicked one into the wall. He ducked under the fist of one and tripped him, then leaped up with a small handgun and fired at the others, finishing them off. He climbed up to the roof of the building Indent was in and began sniping the remaining SWAT.

Will took out his M16 and fired at Smith. Smith dodged the bullets looked toward Will and Avalanche.

Smith - "Well well well.. if it isnt Mr. Cooper and Mr. Wakefield."

Will looked at Smith, astonished, "Didn't the one kill you already?"

Smith laughed and replied, "That's what you thought, didn't you?"

Avalanche got in his fighting position, and Will tossed his M16 to Raven and got in his as well, ready for whatever Smith may try.

Mandalorian54
06-03-2003, 12:34 AM
Will and avalanche stood in front of Smith, Indent stood behind Smith. Smith lifted one eyebrow and examined the three humans. A smile broadened across his face, "Who want's to die first."

(If you haven't seen the movie don't read this spoiler.)
We shouldn't show Smith duplicating himself in the story since it takes place during reloaded and in reloaded Neo finds out Smith can dooplicate himself. So no one knows Smith can before then. Unless of course whoever see's Smith duplicated dies.

Scorpion and Ghost were trapped, Swat poored from below and above. The two of them decided to head out of the stairwell and onto the second floor. They then both headed for the fire escape when an agent burst into the hall from one of the rooms.

The three of them didn't move, the agent grinned and pulled out his gun. Scorpion whipped out his pistol too and rushed at the agent firing. The agent leapt back dodging bullets and firing as well.

Scorpion managed to shoot the agent once in the shin. Landing on the agent Scorpion and the agent both rolled on the floor before the agent punched Scorpion off himself. The agent got up on his feet and walked towards Scorpion who was also getting up. When the agent neered he lashed out with his fists. But Scorpion dropped to the ground and kicked the agent in the shin.

The agent fell on top of Scorpion, who punched up hard sending the agent into the air. When the agent came down agan Scorpion kicked up with both feet breaking the agent's jaw.

Scorpion rolled back and rose to his feet,the agent kneeled down on one knee gripping his jawbone. Scorpion picked up his gun, the agent noticed and reached for his own gun but Scorpion shot the agent in the head before the agent could get his gun.

The agent's body disapeared leaving the body of a fat old man. Scorpion stepped over the bodie towards Ghosts, and froze. She leaned against a wall, blood dripped down the wall beneath her.

She slumped forwards and Scorpion caught her, she had been shot in shoulder and was bleeding everywhere. Scorpion looked aroud frantically when he heard the marching boots of swat on the stairs.

Horor filled his mind and he feared this might be the end.

Flamehart
06-03-2003, 01:46 AM
Lance accidently fell into a room accidently via ventilation shaft he took to escape the rooftops. He drew out his MP5 and looked at Scorpion and the wounded Ghost. "You two alright? The swat'll be here any second, lets get outta here."

whitedragon
06-03-2003, 02:54 AM
john opend his eyes and found himself on a roof in the middle of the city. it was night but at least it wasent raining. "hello dragon." john turned around. he was expecting a warm wecome from striker, but there was a terrible look on his face. john had seen that look only oneother time. when strikers wife was killed by a setinal. john suddenly realised that striker had many cuts and bruses on his face. "im...im sorry dragon but he said he would kill my crew if i dident do it." suddenly the ground between john and striker burst open. before john could react a hand reached out and grabed johns throte. "hello mr. chambers. did you miss me." agent jones smerked as he lifted john off his feet. "ok you have him now wheres my crew. agent jones threw john on the ground. john started gasping and coughing. "oh dont worry mr. jackson youll be joining them soon." agent jones drew his pistol and shot striker." "NOOO!" john rammed into agent jones knocking him down. "come on you bastard. fight!" agent jones got up without any effort. "now thats the spirit."

Darth NeoVenom
06-03-2003, 12:56 PM
(I've seen Matrix Reload already. That movie was awesome. :D )

After doing a spinning roundhouse kick to one of the SWAT member's face, Shadow takes out two MP5 submachine guns and start firing and the police and the after SWAT members. He then takes cover behind a SWAT Van.

NeoVenom flips backwards kicking a policeman in the face sending 7 feet in the air. NeoVenom than leaps forward and kicks the falling policeman in the stomach sending him flying towards some other policeman. He then takes out to automatic pistols and fires at the SWAT teams and policemen. He then takes cover behind a police car.

Saphire punches policeman in the face and then does a double punch into his stomach. He goes flying into a SWAT member. She then slides across the hood of a police car. She looks inside it and spots a double barrel shotgun. She grabs it and start firing.

Flamehart
06-03-2003, 01:02 PM
Avalanche and Will exchanged glances. Will ran up to Smith and kicked him in the shin, grabbed his nose and twisted it, then punched him in the head. Avalanche came up as well and kicked Smith into a lamp post, literally crushing it.

-------------------

Meanwhile....

Lance heard the swat people coming in as well. There was a small table in the hallway that had been overturned. He repositioned it and hid behind it and waited. The swat people started coming into the hall way. Lance fired with his Mp5, killing a few of the swat members, reloaded, and fired at the remaining in the hall. He listened for footsteps in case any more came. He turned to Scorpion, "I'll cover you, you find an exit."

Mandalorian54
06-03-2003, 07:50 PM
Scorpion lifted Ghost off the ground and carried her in his arms. He then turned to Lance, "There's an ambulance on the street, can you clear the hall and help me get her there?"

Agent smith wiped dust off his suit and sneered, "I didn't think you were that eager, I acctually expected you to run. None the less you won't catch me off guard again." He then turned around and broke the larger part of the street sign off it's base, where it was bent, and hurled it at Avalanche and Will. Then drew his pistol and shot at Indent.

Indent ducked behind a bench and then dived behind a buildings wall, while in the air a bullet pierced his theigh.

(I just though I might mention that I think you guys are making your characters just a little too good. Remember in the first movie where morpheus says that no one who has stood his ground against an agent has lived. Just thought I might bring it up.:) )

Darth NeoVenom
06-03-2003, 07:58 PM
(I know....if any of my characters fought an Agent...they will get the crap beaten out of them...haha)

Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire are all almost running out of bullet. Shadow says to the other two, "We're almost running out of bullets." Soon after they all saw one police officer turn into an Agent. "Uh oh." Saphire says.

Flamehart
06-03-2003, 10:18 PM
((OOC: I know, they just got lucky))

Will was hit and went flying back into a building wall, the lamp post getting stuck and pinning Will down. Avalanche had dodged, and started to slowly back toward Will to guard him.

-------------------

Lance aimed and fired at another group of swat that came in, then looked at Scorpion and nodded. "An ambulance isn't the best way to go though, the driver could turn into an agent, but it is the only option. Yeah, I'll help you get there. I'm running low on ammo, you got a gun I could use?"

whitedragon
06-04-2003, 08:30 PM
anger serged through john like lightening. he wanted to kill this thing more than anything else. john ran agent jones but he couldent focus. john jumped up and threw a kick at agent jones but jones caught it and threw him across the roof. john got up and threw a punch at agent jones. agent jones dodged and kicked john in the face. agent jones drew his gun "only human" john closed his eyes and waited for the shot, but it never came. "why do i always have to save your ass." john looked up and saw a red headed woman with a bloody knife in her hand. he suspected it was the blood of the poor sap agent jones had possesed "i dont know mabey because im always in the wrong place."

Hacker Alias: jade

john quickly ran over to strikers body. john checked for a pulse. "hes still alive." john said with a sigh of relief. besides jade being handy with a knife she also was a doctor before she was freed. "what happed." "that bastard shot him. he was looking for me. he said the agent had his crew. i have to find them." "slow down. first we need to get striker to a phone." john took out his cell phone. "Q-ball we need to get out of here quick." there was a pause on the phone and then "theres a phone 2 floors below you. apartment 221." "is it clear." "yeah its clear." even though Q-ball had said it was clear john still was extreamly suspicious so the two flights down were less than pleasent. the ringing of the phone was always nice to hear which was alittle ironic because he hated phones back when he wasent freed. his reason for not owning a cell phone was "the people you dont want to talk to when your at home can reach you anywhere." john opend the door and put the phone next to strikers ear. striker disappeared. john then took out his cell phone again. "Q-ball dont wake me up instead send me to the construct." "why" "im staying in and im going after that agent." "WHAT!!" "i know it sounds crazy but i need you to send me wepons so that i can figure out where hes keeping strikers crew." "WD this is.." "just do it!" john put the phone back down on the reciever. the phone rang again and john picked it up. john was suddenly transported to a completely white room. "ok Q-ball im going to need my usual stuff. suddenly a table fell right infront of john. on the table was 2 desert eagles with 4 clips, 2 granades, a military pump-action shot gun with a strap and a katana. john put the two guns in two sholder holsters he put the granades in his pockets and he put the katana and shotgun on his back.

john went back into the matrix. and gave the shogun and one of the granades to jade. "who says im comeing with you." jade said. john laughed "like you would pass up a chance like this." "you know me all to well dragon." john ran down the stairs and into the street. if agent jones was after john then it wouldent be long before he came back. it was more of all the years in the matrix that his senses that gave him the feeling that danger was close. john ducked and just a second after a bullet wized past his head. jade started fireing and john drew his guns. he couldent see the agent so he started fireing blindly. john got kicked in the back and then was suddenly thrown across the street. ignoreing the pain john got back up. jade kicked the agent in the face and ran towards john. john fired but only did so so he could get closer to the agent. john put away his guns and drew him katana. the agent put up his gun to shoot but john choped it in half before he could. "now now mr. chambers thats cheating." "wheres strikers crew." "why would i tell you that. i got what i wanted." "what do you want with me." "i cant tell you that. it would ruin the supprise" jade suddenly appeared behind the agent and put her shotgun up to his head." "im sick of playing this game john." "so am i but i wont leave 5 people to die. tell me where they are jones." "why not there in the big unmade skyscraper at wells street." suddenly the agent jumped up and kicked both. agent jones completely ignored jade. "go jade. get them and forget about me." john got up and slashed his katana at agent jones. the agent grabed the blade and broke it. "you humans and your cheep toys." "thisn is gonna be harder than i thought" john said to himself.

Flamehart
06-04-2003, 09:02 PM
Lance took out his handgun to conserve ammo. He ran forward down the hall (where the only exit was) and fired at the remaining SWAT, then moved ahead to look and found none were left. He signaled to Scropion to move ahead.

Darth NeoVenom
06-05-2003, 10:57 AM
Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire looked at each other. Shadow then whispers, "An Agent can not take the three of us on. Let's do it." With that said, all three of them flipped forward and started firing at the Agent dodged all the bullets. Shadow and NeoVenom then ran up to the and started fighting him. The Agent blocked a kick from Shadow, but couldn't block a spinning roundhouse kick from NeoVenom. The Agent spinning in the air and hit the SWAT van. "Open fire while he's down." Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire opened fire on empty their clips on the Agent. A bloody corpse of a police officer remained motionless on the street.

(I doubt that an Agent could take on three people at once.)

Mandalorian54
06-05-2003, 07:51 PM
(That depends on the people. Remember when Morpheous faught Smith, he hit smith quite a bit but didn't stand much of a chance. And in Reloaded Trininty got her but kicked. I would say an agent could take on three of our characters, but Trinity and Morpheous could probably beat an agent together. But I think four of us should stand a fair chance, and three might be able to beat an agent, might but this is no ordinary agent, this is Smith.)

Scorpion neared Lance with Ghost in his arms. "I only have one gun, but Ghost won't be using her's. Unless you prefer the swat guns on the ground of course." He shifted Ghost's weight in his arms and continued, "As for the ambulance, I guess one of us'll just have to drive."

Indent dragged his woulnded leg behind him and leaned against the side of the building. Peering around the side of the wall he took in the new arrivals. Just then he was grabbed from behind, and before he knew it he was being used as a human shield by Smith. Smith hauled Indent along in front of him while shooting at the other people.

Flamehart
06-05-2003, 11:22 PM
Avalanche managed to pull the lamp post off of Will, then they both barely dodged the gunfire from Smith.

--------------

Lance shugged and picked up another Mp5 that a SWAT soldier had. He took the ammo clips from the SWAT soldier and reloaded both MP5s. He nodded, then pulled out his cell phone and called Link(my char Link, not from Reloaded). "Link, download how to drive an ambulance for me." Link nodded and began, and finished in seconds. "Done." Lance nodded at Scorpion and moved ahead and found the ambulance. "Let's go, before an agent arrives."

Redwing
06-06-2003, 12:48 AM
((OOS: Isn't one of the rules of this RPG You cannot fight agents without being captured/killed? Or has Jokemaster changed that rule :)))

Darth NeoVenom
06-06-2003, 10:22 AM
(Very good point Redwing and Mandalorian54. I guess I made a mistake :(. The Agent that Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire were fighting wasn't Smith, it was some other Agent. I have a question are all of you in the same street my characters are at?)

Mandalorian54
06-07-2003, 12:13 PM
(Oh yah, you made another agent come, I forgot. Then I guess were just close. But I think the rule is a little bendable, we're just making it more realistic. If theres four guys ganging up on an agent don't you think we should be able to beat him?)

Flamehart
06-07-2003, 12:59 PM
((OOC: Yeah Mandalorian proves a point, besides, no one's complained up to this point so..))

Mandalorian54
06-08-2003, 09:19 PM
(on with the story, and who's controlling jokemasters character?)

Scorpion hopped into the back of the ambulance and placed Ghost on the bed.He then left the ambulance to get some bullet proof vests from an empty swat van.Hopping back into the ambulance he heard a gunfire behind him and turned around. A small group of cops were firing at Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire. One of the cops turned to Scorpion. Reaching into his coat Scorpion quikly spun out his gun and poped a cap in the cop's chest.

The ambulance started off and Scorpion closed the rear doors.

Flamehart
06-08-2003, 09:40 PM
Craig kicked up the gas and drove off toward Avalanche, Raven, and Will. He swerved out of the way of most (happy now Mando? lol) of Smith's bullets and the 3 hopped onto the sides, but Will leaped in through the passenger window and Craig sped off. He swerved around to Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire and smashed the car into the cops.

"Get in!"

Mandalorian54
06-08-2003, 11:33 PM
(what about poor wounded Indent?

He swerved out of the way of Smith's bullets

wow, amazing, you dodged bullets with your car.....:eek:

sorry for the sarcasm, but your car should have a few bullet holes in it if you know what I mean.)

Flamehart
06-09-2003, 12:16 AM
(Meh, I'll edit it in a second)

Will spoke, "We forgot Indent."

Lance(Craig, keep forgetting which to type :P ) shrugged and once again, turned back to Smith. He revved the engine of the ambulance. Will just shook his head, knowing an ambulance wasn't meant for what he was going to try. Lance hit the gas and the car sped for Smith. Smith fired a few times, and Lance got hit in the shoulder from one of the bullets, but kept driving. He drove slightly to the left of Smith, and Will took my gun and shot Smith, then pulled Indent into the ambulance as it sped by. He had some trouble pulling him through the window, but he got it done, and Indent went to the back with Scorpion, Ghost, and the others. As Craig drove down the street, he wondered who was going to call and find the telephone location.

jokemaster
06-09-2003, 12:30 AM
((OK, I'm back. Old rule out, new rule in, when you fight agents you have to get your butt kicked, and you can't fight them for long without getting captured/killed.
*waits for Deac to post*))

Darth NeoVenom
06-09-2003, 12:52 AM
Shadow pulls out his cell phone, "Radar, are there any telephones close to use." Radar replies, "Hold on a sec.....Ok I got it. Turn left on St. Nicolas and stop right in front of an old TV shop. There is a telephone there." "Thanks." Shadow says. He then places his cell back into his trench coat pocket. Shadow then speaks out to everyone, "There is a phone not far from us." He then speaks out towards Lance, "Turn left on St. Nicolas and stop in front of an old TV shop. There's a phone there."

Mandalorian54
06-09-2003, 07:42 PM
(happy now Mando? lol)

(yes.:p and remember in reloaded: it was getting harder to find secure locations

The ambulance sped down the street at top speed, sirens flaring. The other cars in the street swirved out of their way making a clear path. But as the neered the TV shop gun fire broke out from all directions. Scorpion had padded the walls of the ambulance with the bullet proof vests he had and right now he was really glad. The vests were shredding from the gunfire.

From ahead of them and behind them FBI cars came out of back streets to box them in, and snipers on rooftops opened fire on the ambulance.

It was then that Ghost spoke for the first time in a while. Her voice was week and faint, and clearly a struggle to get out. "Follow the white rabbit."

Scorpion starred at her, a puzzled look on his face, "What white rabbit?" But there was no reply.

Just then a black car drove down the street on the other side of a small park to their left. On the rear windshield was a picture of a white rabbit.

"Follow that car!" Scorpion yelled when he spotted it.

Redwing
06-10-2003, 01:05 AM
((OOS: Heh. Who here has played Enter the Matrix? It kinda shows how well a really good rebel (Ghost, Niobe) would stand up against an Agent.

-In case you're thinking it's just a game, nothing to do with the movie, well it's directed by the Wachowski Brothers, so it's gotta be pretty accurate. ;)

edit: Different Ghost, btw. :D))

Darth NeoVenom
06-10-2003, 10:23 AM
(I own Enter the Matrix for Gamecube. It is really good. I had to of course watch Matrix Reload before I could continue playing the game. I've beat it and like it'z a cool game.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow speaks out towards the others, "Well I'm out of ammo."

NeoVenom then speaks, "Same here."

Saphire says, "Yeah, same here."

Shadow then speaks out again, "I hope us following that car is a way for us to escape. It is the only thing we can do now. Majority of us are out of ammo."

Mandalorian54
06-10-2003, 07:38 PM
(I've played enter the matrix twice at friends houses, and I've beaten it on easy. Then I started on hard but died on the last level of the first mission. Multiplayer is fun but it's hell to hack.)

The ambulance swirved onto the parks grass and through it's scattered trees and benches. Cops followed right behind them, crashing into trees along the way. On the other street they followed the black sports car with the white rabbit. And the cops followed closely behind.

A cop chopper headed in and started firing at the ambulance. (Someone needs to get shot, unless of course by some miracle chopper machine gunfire narowly missed a cramped ambulance.....I don't think so.) Some bullet proof vests were quickly placed up against the roof to prevent further injury.

Scorpion one of the only people left with ammo, since he only had one gun and lots of ammo for it, started firing out the rear window. A cop car's tire was shot and it flipped over causing a few more cops to crash. Now only one car was left chasing them. And from the sun roof an agent emerged to shoot at the ambulance.

After a short while of being chased the black sports car rounded a corner and the ambulance followed. The agent chasing them shot the ambulances tire and it flipped over while turning. The black sports car rounded another corner and was gone.

Scorpion pushed his way out of the overturend ambulance with no broken bones fortunatley. The agent stood in front of him with a gun pressed to his chest. Suddenly the chopper went haywire and crashed ontop of the agent, Scorpion barely jumped asside in time.

And Falcon came from an alley with a sniper rifle in hand. The black car with the wite rabbit was his. "Hoped the white rabbit would be a good giveaway."

--------------------------

(so who's willing to have gotten shot by the chopper?)

Darth NeoVenom
06-10-2003, 07:46 PM
Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire get out slowly from the ruined ambulance and pushed themselves up from the ground. As Shaodow was pushing himself off the ground, he felt pain coming from his left arm. Soon after, blood started dripping from his finger tips. He then holds the gunshot wound. "Are you ok?" Saphire says to Shadow with concern in her voice. "Yeah. I'll live. It doesn't hurt that much. Lets go." NeoVenom and Saphire nods in agreement. Then they look at the others to see how they are doing.

Mandalorian54
06-10-2003, 08:04 PM
Ghost crawls half way out then lays on her back too exahusted and injured to pull herself all the way out. Scorpion helps her out and lets her lean on him for support. Her skin is turning pale and she grows weaker every moment.

Falcon helps the rest of the group out of the ambulance and reveals a garage nearby with loads of nicely suped up sports cars. "Take your pick everyone."

Darth NeoVenom
06-10-2003, 08:23 PM
NeoVenom smiles as the garage door opens. "I'll take the black and blue Lamborgini Diablo." NeoVenom says quickly. Shadow then speaks, "Saphire and I will take the blue Dodge Viper." Shadow then asks NeoVenom and Saphire to help him bandage his arm.

Mandalorian54
06-13-2003, 12:21 AM
Scorpion places Ghost in the back of a silver porche, and helps Indent in as well. Then he goes to stand beside Falcon, "I'm glad you've sorted out your priorites."

"I'm sorry I let you down like that. I don't know why I was so irrational."

"It happens to everyone at some point."

"Thanks. I know youve got some wounded, we'll try and get out of here as soon as possible. I've already got an exit standing by."

"Where is it?"

"A pay phone behind a gas station, on the other side of the freeway."

"Thanks." Scorpion turns to face Falcon and shakes his hand, "It's good to have you back. I look forwards to seeing you back on the ship."

"No, thank you."

Lance aproaches Scorpion, "Wouldn't you prefer a machine gun?"

Scorpoin whipped out his pistol and spun it on his finger and slid it back into it's holster. "No thanks, I can hit a running squirrel with one of these."

-----------------------------------------

Sorry for using your character, I just needed an oportunity to explain why my guy only has one pistol.

why arn't more people posting:( is the story dieing? But I love this story:cry7:

Darth NeoVenom
06-13-2003, 09:58 AM
(I'm still posting. The reason why I didn't post is cuz I was waiting for someone to post. :D )

------------------------------------------------------------------

After helping Shadow bandaging up his arm, NeoVenom walks over to the black and blue Lamborgini Diablo. He then opens up the driver side door and sits in the seat. "Feels nice. To bad this thing isn't even real." He then starts up the engine.

Shadow and Saphire walk towards the blue Dodge Viper. Shadow says to Saphire, "I'll drive, if you don't mind." "Be my guest." Saphire says, she then opens the door and sits in the passenger seat. Shadow then opens the driver side of the door and sits in the seat. He starts up the engine. Shadow slides down the window and says to all the others, "Who will lead?"

Deac
06-13-2003, 03:11 PM
[Ok, sorry I didn't post for a while. I'll just say Oxford and Nolan had their fight]

Oxford: Do you see now, Nolan? In the matrix, every rule can be bent to suit our needs. It is merely a program. Now, let us go into the matrix....

*They are ported into the city*

See how each of these people represents a mind, we never free a mind after a certain age...

*Oxford continues in this fashion as an attractive young woman wearing a red dress walks by them both*

Flamehart
06-13-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Mandolorian54
Sorry for using your character, I just needed an oportunity to explain why my guy only has one pistol.

why arn't more people posting:( is the story dieing? But I love this story:cry7:

((That's great that you did that, really. I was in San Antonio for 3 days and I had no internet access so I couldn't post, so yeah, its great with me.))

Craig picked out a pretty decent car that him, Avalanche, Raven, and Will could use. He revved up the engine to make sure it worked.

jokemaster
06-13-2003, 06:39 PM
*Nolan kept his eyes on the woman, distracted*

Mandalorian54
06-13-2003, 08:04 PM
(few everyones back *sigh*)

Falcon heads over to his rolls roice (don't know how to spell it) "I'll take the leade, this caravan's heading under the Free way. You guys wana separate and get there individually or go as one group. If we go as one group we're an easyer target, if we separate someone could get caught and they'dd have no help. So?"

Darth NeoVenom
06-13-2003, 08:15 PM
"Sounds good to me." Shadow said. NeoVenom and Saphire agreed with Shadow.

Mandalorian54
06-14-2003, 04:46 PM
what sounds good to you? Separate?

Deac
06-14-2003, 06:51 PM
Oxford: Are you listening to me or looking at the woman in red?

Look again.

*The woman is still there. When Nolan turns round to ask Oxford what that was all about, an agent is staring him in the face. The program freezes*

jokemaster
06-14-2003, 10:37 PM
Nolan: HOLY $#!T

Darth NeoVenom
06-15-2003, 02:19 AM
(Yeah.....seperate)

Mandalorian54
06-15-2003, 02:58 AM
Falcon and Scorpion parted with the group to head on to the check point, the others headed off also. Falcon and Scorpion took a more direct route and arrivd first, there the waited for the others, weapons ready incase anything sould go wrong. In the meantime Falcon had retrieved his disc before finding Scorpion and now gave it to Ghost as she jacked out of the matrix. Indent Jacked out next. Scorpion and Falcon stayed in to see that all the others safely arrived.

Darth NeoVenom
06-16-2003, 12:38 AM
Shadow calls Radar. "Operator...." replies Radar. "We wanna jack out, There is a phone at our location. "Ok. It sound take one sec." Shadow then hangs up his phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radar presses at the keys and hits enter.

The phone rings and Shadow turns to Saphire. "You first." He says as he picks up the receiver and hands it to Saphire. Saphire places the receiver on her ear and fades out. Shadow then hangs up the receiver. The phone rings again. NeoVenom picks it up, places it on his ear and also fades out. Shadow then faces everyone, "Thank you." He then picks up the receiver, places it on his ear, and fades out.

Mandalorian54
06-16-2003, 12:58 AM
Falcon and Scorpion looked out the window impatiently, wondering where Avalanche and his crew were.

(Helo? Craig?)

Flamehart
06-16-2003, 06:43 PM
(Sorry, haven't been checking the forums lately)

A car pulled up, a little late and had some scratches on it.

Avalanche and Will stepped out, and Avalanche
spoke to Will

"Great driving, nuthead.."

Will only replied, "Hey, it was YOUR shortcut."

Lance stepped out, shaking his head. "C'mon guys, lets just get to the phone."

Raven came out behind Lance and they all went to the room where Scorpion was.

Mandalorian54
06-16-2003, 07:10 PM
Falcon and Scorpion greet Avalanches crew and the whole group is once again back in the real world.

Back on his ship Scorpion finds out that Falcon's ship sent a transmission requesting that they meet. In the meantime Scorpion reviews the disk they had recieved.

In it is bad news. Agent's are soon to be upgraded, the robots have constructed new weapons, places to get out of the matrix are being destroyed, bugged, and guarded. Their world, has just gotten a little more dangerous. And one last thing on the disk. A human crew was being held captive, agents tortured the poor people for information. They would have to be rescued before anything of significance to the robots could be extracted.

(White Dragon? You still with us?)

Darth NeoVenom
06-18-2003, 05:04 PM
Shadow, NeoVenom,and Saphire jack out of the Matrix. Shadow sits up from his seat and says angrily, "Damn it. We forgot download the information on that disk that Valence gave us. I had a feeling we were forgetting to do something."

NeoVenom then looks towards Arcon who is next to Radar, "Valence gave us a disk regarding information about the Matrix. His real name is Thomas Phillips. Sir, do you know someone by that name?"

Arcon then rubs his right hand against his chin as he thinks. He then says to himself, "Thomas Phillips....I knew a Thomas, but that was about ten years ago. He was a crew member on board the Galaxer. That was when I was a crew member as well. When we arrived on Zion, we lost contact with each other."

Shadow, NeoVenom, and Saphire then stand up from their sits and left the core to join the others on the main deck.

Darth NeoVenom
06-20-2003, 10:25 AM
(Sorry for double posting :D )
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Arcon speaks out to his crew, "We can find out what is on that disk in a couple of hours. As of now, it seems like we all need to get ourselves some sleep." He gives a slight smile after he finished speaking. Shadow reply, "I agree captain." Shadow smiles as well.

Radar says to them before they head to their rooms, "I'll stay awake. Kilobyte and I will make sure nothing wrong will happen. We'll go to sleep like after a few hours." He smiles and turns to Kilobyte. Kilobyte nods in agreement.

Deac
06-21-2003, 02:28 PM
Oxford: They are everywhere and nowhere. They are everyone and no one. They are the agents. There is only one of us who can defeat them. Men have emptied their clips and hit only air. They can bend the rules of the program. They are the program...

jokemaster
06-25-2003, 12:30 AM
Jokemaster: That's why you guys are more worried about them than the SWAT teams?

Darth NeoVenom
06-25-2003, 09:40 AM
Arcon wakes up his crew. They all meet up in the main deck. Arcon speaks towards his group, "Ok. We have to transfer the data on that disk as quick as possible to Zion. I will jack in this time aswell as Shadow and NeoVenom."

Arcon, Shadow, and NeoVenom head towards the core and sit at their perspective seats. Saphire head towards NeoVenom and stands next to him. Kilobyte stands next to Shadow. Radar stands next to Arcon. Radar then jacks in Arcon into the Matrix. Kilobyte does the same to Shadow. Before Saphire jacks NeoVenom in, "Be careful NeoVenom." She then kisses his forehead and jacks him in.

Arcon, Shadow, and NeoVenom found themselves in the basement of a building. They all check there guns. At the center of the basement laid a phone. It rang and Arcon picked up the receiver. "We're in."

Radar says to Arcon over his headpiece, "Ok, in that very building, go to the seventh floor and go in apartment 7I. There's a computer you can use. Call back when you all reach there."

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 02:07 PM
((BUMP. ok, here's what we can do, we can either continue this RPG, restart it, or let it wither and die. Votes?))

weiderudare
10-10-2003, 02:09 PM
Restart it!
I think its easier that way...

Darth NeoVenom
10-10-2003, 02:42 PM
(Out of character: Yeah, restart it and this time...everyone's character is on board the same ship....I guess.)

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 02:50 PM
((OK, new rule: two ships MAXIMUM! preferably one ship))

Darth NeoVenom
10-10-2003, 02:55 PM
(Out of Character: Also, no one can hit Agents with bullets. Except if you catch them by surprise, obviously. Only Neo can kill an Agent.)

weiderudare
10-10-2003, 03:12 PM
So, is anyone creating a new thread?????????

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by weiderudare
So, is anyone creating a new thread?????????
Let's see if anyone else from this thread wants to join

weiderudare
10-10-2003, 03:36 PM
well, there 3 of us now, so maybe 2 more?

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 03:41 PM
1 or two, we'll wait today and tomorrow to see.

weiderudare
10-10-2003, 03:42 PM
Yeah, lets do that
So, no being an Agent?
Damn, that would have been cool...

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 03:44 PM
Being an agent leads to godmoding, godmoding leads to player-killing, player-kiling leads to spamming, spamming leads to banning, banning leads to multiple account using, multiple acount using leads to hate, hate leads to flaming, flaming leads to spammin, spamming leads to banning.....

weiderudare
10-10-2003, 03:45 PM
......wich leads to the dark side...LOL
Ok, I see, Its just that I would have been cool to be an agent and chase after everybody. :D

Mandalorian54
10-10-2003, 08:37 PM
hmm...I see you've brought it back eh. well if you start a new thread for a matrix story I'll join.

jokemaster
10-10-2003, 09:59 PM
OK, let's see if Deac or Craig replies.

Flamehart
10-11-2003, 01:58 AM
Huh? What'd I miss?

jokemaster
10-11-2003, 02:44 AM
We can either restart this RPG, or we can continue it. the leading vote is unanimous for restarting.

weiderudare
10-12-2003, 12:20 PM
Jokemaster, create a new thread, or else I will.
Im dying to play some Matrix.:rolleyes:

Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 01:04 PM
New thread!!! LOL... The only sensible solution to the problem :p