PDA

View Full Version : Enter the Matrix.... SCORE!

GonkH8er
05-13-2003, 07:09 AM
I've got a copy sitting in my hot little hands...

About to install it. I'll post up whatever I'm legally allowed to shortly :D

Taos
05-13-2003, 10:31 AM
:snear:

Why you lucky son of...........;P

Gonk, I can't wait to hear your opinion on the game. When can us regular folk get our hot little hands on it again?

Darth Simpson
05-13-2003, 10:59 AM
May 15th.

BCanr2d2
05-13-2003, 11:28 AM
Well, I had it on order online, and they sent mine off today too, so it seems as if they are already prepared to get them out there and sold......
Mines a copy for the XBOX, so it should look awesome...

I should have mine before the 15th too.... (Might be an Aussie thing - Aussie here as well)

GonkH8er
05-13-2003, 11:33 AM
No, we got them in today at work... we're just not allowed to sell them til friday :)

Pad
05-13-2003, 11:48 AM
* envies gonkh8er yet again *

Darth Eggplant
05-13-2003, 12:40 PM
I don't know if I am going to get the game for a while, and I suspect my computer is not fast enough for it, I would like to see the cinematic sceens. so if you are talking about that ya i would love to see the plot that relates to both game and movie. i like games, as do us all; or most, but this game thing is kind of evil really cause i know several people who really like the matrix and do not play games at all, so how can they experience the whole matrix experience. this is kind of like handing out red pills only some of them are placebo's. maybe the reloaded DVD will have the game cinematics, and DVD's there's another placebo right there. as high tech in mind i am, i am low jack in pocket book and body, and so are many of us. there should be a Neb version for people like us.

oh and pop quiz?
without looking it up (not that I can check)
what is the name of the Neb? Morpheus's ship,
correctly spelt too.:cool:

also I think all Matrix related posts
from now on should have sunglass smiley's attached.
because if you are not one of us, you are one of them.

BCanr2d2
05-13-2003, 01:17 PM
It's the Nebechadnezzar - Named after the King of Babylon, who asked for the Tower Of Babel to be built.......

I knew the name, had to check for proper spelling, but not online!!

Letalis
05-13-2003, 01:25 PM
...we got them in today at work...

Where you working these days Gonk?

Got a spare copy you don't need? ;)

-=ReApEr=-
05-13-2003, 02:56 PM
Damm you lucky Gonk. :D Well im getting mine 9am May the 15th. :D

C'jais
05-13-2003, 05:03 PM
You b*tch.

Enjoy yourself :)

nova_wolf
05-13-2003, 05:19 PM
Almost worth spending good credits to change title to GonkH8r-H8r for that!

Ah - how can I be mad at you - I NEVY you man!

Hope its as sweet as expected!

ZBomber
05-13-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by nova_wolf
Almost worth spending good credits to change title to GonkH8r-H8r for that!

Ah - how can I be mad at you - I NEVY you man!

Hope its as sweet as expected!

You don't need to pay to change your title. ;)

Acrylic
05-13-2003, 06:33 PM
Gonk....tell us a little bit about it! Tell us if it's good or not!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

ET Warrior
05-13-2003, 07:50 PM
Seriously Gonk...........just give us a quick yay or nay. Does it rule?

teutonicknight
05-13-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Darth Eggplant
I don't know if I am going to get the game for a while, and I suspect my computer is not fast enough for it.

Same here. Only I know for a fact that my computers too slow for it. I'll get the game when I upgrade my computer in two weeks. That is, unless Intel delays the P4 2.4c chips :mad:

Jo
05-13-2003, 11:26 PM
go here (http://www.echonetwork.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=716). Jokemaster found the pc specs for the game. sence im going to the movie at 10 on the 14th, it will end well into the next day...probably 12am or so on the 15th, so im going to the walmart supercenter and ill get it. see they cant deny it from me. it will be the 15th and they'll lose a customer if not. im sure i can get it somehow from them.

jokemaster
05-14-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Masterjo2588
go here (http://www.echonetwork.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=716). Jokemaster found the pc specs for the game. sence im going to the movie at 10 on the 14th, it will end well into the next day...probably 12am or so on the 15th, so im going to the walmart supercenter and ill get it. see they cant deny it from me. it will be the 15th and they'll lose a customer if not. im sure i can get it somehow from them.
GASP I've been given credit for finding something, i think i'm gonna faint :p

ET Warrior
05-14-2003, 11:44 PM
So......it seems that Gonk won't even tell us how cool it is before the 15th.......dangit....................because I'm buying it tomorrow, but i'd sure like to know how it is..........rrrrrrrrrr

Jo
05-14-2003, 11:47 PM
i think it will rock. from all the previews i have seen on techTV and MTV, this game will definately kick major A**!I'm getting it tomorrow. YAY. right before i go to school.

Lunatic Jedi
05-14-2003, 11:52 PM
I don't think we're going to see Gonk for a few days, so we may have to wait for his opinion...

Jo
05-14-2003, 11:58 PM
I'll tell you now, if I get it, you definately won't see me for quite awhile. LOL. I'll be busy beating it. And after I beat it, I'm gonna get the codes and be a Neo wannabe!

jokemaster
05-15-2003, 12:07 AM
I'm gonna use infinite focus and god mode to beat the **** out of an agent

Jo
05-15-2003, 12:11 AM
Sounds like alot of fun to me. I might just do that the first time around.

Acrylic
05-15-2003, 12:37 AM
Hey everybody! I'm contributing to this thread. My friend got a copy of this game, offa the big ol K, it was leaked i assume, it may not be, but you never know. Anyways, he says the game kicks ass so much. He said its one of the best games hes ever played and rated it a 10/10. So, I'm definately gonna get it. :)

Lunatic Jedi
05-15-2003, 05:13 AM
Sounds optimistic!

BCanr2d2
05-15-2003, 07:53 AM
Since Gonk and I are in the same country, I will get my copy of ETM (XBOX) tomorrow, and if any of you slackers haven't got out to the stores by then, I'll think of posting a small teaser/review...

BTW, once you get over 1000 posts you don't have to pay to change titles. If you meant your user name, that's another question entirely........

Jo
05-15-2003, 08:53 AM
im getting ready to go pic it up. By the way The Matrix Reloaded was fricken AWESOME

Taos
05-15-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi
I don't think we're going to see Gonk for a few days, so we may have to wait for his opinion...

Yeah, who can blame him? If I was him, I'd be playing the game too! :D

Kstar__2
05-15-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi
if he is gone a couple of days, it means that the game is awesome :p:D

nova_wolf
05-15-2003, 12:27 PM
Well, sorry to be a pain, but I just got it today.

Traded for it and all, so a brand new copy of X-Box Enter the Matrix for a mere £18 :p

I'll give you some details later....

leXX
05-15-2003, 12:51 PM
I got my PC copy today, had some problems with it, spoke to technical support and they said just d/l the latest drivers for my video card and it should be ok, so fingers crossed.

What I've played of it so far, it KICKS ASS!

*cough*I might be missing for a few days. ;) *cough*

BCanr2d2
05-15-2003, 12:54 PM
Oh, no its SEV (Swamp ETM Virus) taking members away from the forum....

No Known Cure...............

I think tomorrow after work it might just hit me.....

C'jais
05-15-2003, 12:55 PM
Is there multiplayer in the game?

What are the minimum requirements?

leXX
05-15-2003, 01:00 PM
No multiplayer.

Specs:

windows 98se/me/2000/xp
800 MHz (1.2 GHz recommended)
128 mb ram (256 recommended)
hard disk space: 4.3 GB free
hard drive: 7200 RPM or faster
cd rom drive: 36X
sound: windows compatible sound card
directx: DirectX version 9.0 or higher (included)

Chewbacco
05-15-2003, 02:12 PM
I read the reveiws on it on PC Gamer. They say it is excelent.

leXX
05-15-2003, 02:59 PM
Updating the driver worked! :)

It's soooo cool. When you use focus and slow everything down, you can really combine the shooting and kung fu brilliantly! It feels so much like you're in the film.

I'll see you lot in a couple of days. As BCanr2d2 says, I have the SEV. ;)

*SPOILER*

I had a shoot out with a bunch of security guards in the post office lobby and it felt just like the first films lobby shoot out!! Great stuff. I'm gonna absolutely love this game.

swphreak
05-15-2003, 06:53 PM
*drools*

*drools even more*

*drools a lot more*

The game is great. I love throwing people around and doing the jump kick through windows :p

*slips in pool of drool*

HertogJan
05-15-2003, 06:56 PM
Hey guys!! I finished the game in a WHOOPING 3 hours and 26 minutes!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: No cheats or whatever of course...

No really :( :( It was me and a friend who bought it; he's trying to get his money back!! Hell I though Unreal 2 was short, but this is NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY!!

And the end... I won't 'spoil' anything for you, but it's like you're playing, then a movie starts and wow... that's it... No happy end, no bad end, just... NO END!!

Well the fighting in the game is great though, but very repetitive. It does feel very matrix though, that's a good thing and I really appreciate the movies with the real actors, it adds a lot to your matrix experience... But that much money for such a game... no.. sorry...

The ending movie is this "Matrix Revolutions trailer":

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99553

Yeah it's cool, but not much of an ending right :rolleyes:

Well that's just my idea of course... If the game would be like two to three times as long, I'd give it a 8.5, mostly for being able to capture the real matrix feel (yeah focus is great, try the wall walk and the cartwheels, woohoo!!). The graphics aren't all that great, but decent and at least the player characters look nice.

But because I finished in one day, I'll give it a score of 6.5, this is NOT the way gamers should be threated, I would feel really ripped of if I'd bought it (just as my friend feels now)...

But hey, no offense, if YOU like it fine, just wanna give my opinion here :)

C'jais
05-15-2003, 07:01 PM
I suppose I have a right to b*tch about Oni's lack of game length (after finishing it in 3-4 hours as well), but it was still a very good game regardless. I've played it time and time again.

Quality over quantity, says I.

HertogJan
05-15-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by C'jais
I suppose I have a right to b*tch about Oni's lack of game length (after finishing it in 3-4 hours as well), but it was still a very good game regardless. I've played it time and time again.

Quality over quantity, says I.

To a certain extent (eh... sp?), yes, but this is just pathetic... I really hope they WONT get away with this, they should be... hehehe... PUNISHED!!! MWUAHAHAAA!!

Well anybody else finished it already?

BTW, the agent chase, it's the mission before the last one, is pretty cool and pretty hard too... But don't even think about battling agents, you can't beat them. It would be crazy if Niobe or Ghost could do that, only Neo can!!

C'jais
05-15-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by HertogJan
To a certain extent (eh... sp?), yes, but this is just pathetic... I really hope they WONT get away with this, they should be... hehehe... PUNISHED!!! MWUAHAHAAA!!

Well anybody else finished it already?

That bad, eh?

Is it possible to download new stuff for it, or use some snazzy cheat codes to spice things up?

Lost Welshman
05-15-2003, 07:27 PM
So is there a bullet time mode like max payne? Or is it just now and then it goes SMACKADEPOOPASHA in slow motion?

From the videos the fighting didn't look very fluid, it looked like the models got damage even if a punch didn't land..... And I refuse to beleive the game is that crap and that short, maybe you skipped all the cutscenes :p after all LeXX says its 4.3gb! J/k It does sound like you're being serious.

I hope, if it is as short as you say, that there are some sort of cheats to give it even more replay value, I can imagine it now
*presses ` on Keyboard and types into console 'There is no spoon' and there is a message 'You are the One' te he, that would be cool.

C'jais
05-15-2003, 07:36 PM
From the Reloaded soundtrack:

Enter the hacking system in the game. Unlock the command allowing "cheats". Enter the following code to receive "Infinite Ammo": 1DDF2556

Jo
05-15-2003, 09:18 PM
THIS GAME ROCKS, but alas, i have to play on my dads pc. but he said since i got this game, we are gonna sell my whole system. Monitor, keyboard, etc(except my surround sound) and he is gonna get a new one off ebay...YAY

i used the unlimited focus cheat, thats fun. and unlimited ammo...this game Rocks i give it a 100 out of 10

ET Warrior
05-16-2003, 02:43 AM
This game is deffinately a must-play. I dont know about lenght, i've only played the first and some of the second level, but I do know that it's way fun. The fighting is so cool, fluid motion, great animations, and a strong feeling of actually BEING in the matrix and doing what they do.
Focus jumping is very neat, as is dodging bullets and wall running/jumping.

Overall, this game gets a 9.8/10. Those .2 points are lost because occasionally the movement is more difficult than I would liike....otherwise, perfection.

mariners2001
05-16-2003, 03:46 AM
what system's are you guys running it on?

will my athlon xp 2000+, geforce2mx 32mb, 256DDR RAM do the trick?

HertogJan
05-16-2003, 06:04 AM
Well I runned the game @ 1024x768 (highest resolution is 1280x1024, but that isn't a 4:3 ratio :mad: ) and with everything set to full, that means FSAA5x and anistrotocptocotic (ehehhe sp? :P) filtering. It runs ok, but when fighting lot's of guys youir framerate drops.. I dunno my friend's system specs though...

Yeah the fighting is VERY authentic, but it's annoying your character stays in hand-to-hand-combat-mode too long. Example: you kick an agent to the floor (impossible to kill him) and you want to run away, but you're still in hand-to-hand-combat-mode!! So you move like in a fighting game, sideways, *sigh*

Oh and focus is great too, although I was dissapointed by the jump you had to make, you can only jump a few meters or so, where morpheus etc. can jump crazy distances!

Wallrunning and backflips look great and are easy to do (just run into a wall with focus on), but I didn't effectively use them much. I like the wallkick though, it's when an enemy is close to a wall and you perform a kick where your character uses the nearby wall as a support. It's a one-hit-kill :)

Of course the cartwheels look great when shooting. And you can hug the wall and shoot around the corner and make some kind of butterfly from around a corner, shooting :) And you can shoot the pillars in the lobbies, so dust is flying :) During this your camera can be ****ed up sometimes :mad:

The missions get kinda boring though; find this switch, blow this up, help Ghost/Niobe to do this etc etc.

Oh and I didn't skip the cutscenes, and I think the 3 hours 26 is pure playing time, but still, that's way too short.

leXX
05-16-2003, 06:30 AM
Have you completed the Hacking yet HertogJan? That is part of the game, unlocking all the stuff and completing the hacking part of it. I completed it (Hacking) in about an hour. It ends...

when you hear Neo's voice and he tells you to follow the white rabbit

... but there is still plenty of stuff to unlock, so keep hacking after.

I'm pretty far in the game, I havn't actually had that much chance to play it, but I'm gonna give it a long session today, and by the sounds of it, complete it.

I love it. I think they have captured the feel of the Matrix wonderfully. Yeah the graphics aren't wonderful, but the storyline is gripping. I find my self shouting... RUN RUN, QUICK PICK UP THE PHONE!!... lol. I love the kung fu and way you can shoot from behind a corner. The soundtrack to accompany it is just excellent.

ETM gets a full thumbsup in my book. :thumbsup:

leXX
05-16-2003, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by HertogJan
Yeah the fighting is VERY authentic, but it's annoying your character stays in hand-to-hand-combat-mode too long. Example: you kick an agent to the floor (impossible to kill him) and you want to run away, but you're still in hand-to-hand-combat-mode!! So you move like in a fighting game, sideways, *sigh*

You know you just have to press [E] to get out of that right?

Lunatic Jedi
05-16-2003, 06:37 AM
Haha! :p

Thank you leXX for yet another nugget of wisdom. :thumbsup:

HertogJan
05-16-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by leXX
You know you just have to press [E] to get out of that right?

Yeah I do, but the control can be quite annoying when fighting multiple enemies... These are just minor flaws though... And no I didn't do much hacking, found it quite boring :)

leXX
05-16-2003, 07:23 AM
Well, the hacking is quite important if you want to unlock the TRAINING level and the SWORD etc etc. I suggest you keep at it, no matter how boring you find it. ;) I love the hacking part of it, as I can't hack in real life. :)

ET Warrior
05-16-2003, 03:24 PM
I enjoy the hacking aspect...although i'm finding it rather tricksie.....how does one go about effecting any usefullness out of it?

swphreak
05-16-2003, 04:39 PM
I'm already on the 2nd disc.

And I can hold my own against an agent. once it's on the ground, just keep kicking it. Of course it's invicible so after I've had my fun, I run like hell.

I wanna get a sword! :mad: *pouts*

Maybe I'll give the hacking another go since I figured out how to do it.... since it was ilike DOS mode, I thought I had to do "cd/tools" and then "cheats.exe" but all I had to do was type "cheats."

..... must.. get home.... Matrix.... addiction.... *passes out*

stupid school :swear:

:D

edit: How can you get this for PC? I can't imagine this kind of game on a PC. i think it might be kinda hectic on a PC. I like the feel on my Gamecube.

Thrackan Solo
05-16-2003, 07:56 PM
Heheheheheh!Mwhahahahaha!!! Today at 5:30 pm Eastern Time I purchased Enter the Matrix!:D I bet all of you are thinking...Wow.Ok. Why do you have to tell us.>< Because it is the coolest game I have played in awhile. The moves are awesome, the graphics kick a**, Niobe rocks it like a mofo. It is tight. Get It.

Darklighter
05-16-2003, 08:15 PM
*Moves Thrackan's post*

Let's keep all the 'Enter the Matrix'y stuff to this thread, shall we?;)

BCanr2d2
05-17-2003, 01:38 AM
Whilst I am playing it on the XBOX, I am having trouble hacking it to get the training levels. I have run every command that is in the system, but nothing to get these training modules........

-=ReApEr=-
05-17-2003, 07:37 AM
Ok swampies, here is my view on enter the matrix on ps2. ;)

*Ahem* My views on this game are kinda good. Ok first of all the combat system is all there, it's perfect. :D Controls are nice and easy and can get complicated if you want.

BulletTime is so perfect, it is amazing. It kicks ass, seeing you dodging the bullets and missing them. :D

The game fitted all together perfectly, the gameplay was perfect. The graphics kicked ass. :) Then the bad point of the game. The shortness of the game.

I went right through it, the controls are easy to remember. I mastered them straight away. And basically kicked everyones ass in the game. :D

In total a good game with good factors, but way too short. I only fighted one agent. :(

Mind you i have completed the story with ghost so far and i am half way through with niobe. So some secrets could be unlocked. :D

Oh and finally the hacking mode is perfect, you really can go far in it. :D

Total 8/10 :)

Edit: Completed game with Ghost in 4 hours.

Lost Welshman
05-17-2003, 01:15 PM
I know Kung Fu.......

I GOT IT, YAY and I must say it ROCKS!

I just completed it so I thought I'd ask about this Hacking, So far I've only managed to open the directories and run some programs and read he .txt files, what else do I have to do?

I Love the bit in the game when you first meet all the Agent Smiths, and you kick them off the buildings :D I spent about 30mins trying to kill an agent but he didn't want to die, so I through him off the buidling.

Ok, now that I've done it with ghost, I'll do it with Niobe.

When I first played it I had the graphics messed up by accident, so I thought it was a bit pants, but on the last few levels I realised and changed it and now I like it even more (which I thought was impossible)

GET THIS GAME!

HertogJan
05-17-2003, 01:28 PM
Well the characters seem ****ed up sometimes here, dunno why. Niobe seems ok, but the enemies (like the SWAT guys) look stupid in the cutscenes, as do the weapons, very blurry AND I HAVE 5X FSAA!!

ET Warrior
05-17-2003, 04:49 PM
Need a bit of help with hacking.....i've got most of the stuff done, but how do I get things into the Ram: Prog directory? Whenever I view it it's blank, and that's the directory where training can be downloaded from....

Also, the Text\PASSWORD.txt file says to crack the codes at www.thematrix.com and www.danielinstitute.com

danielinstitute is under construction, and at thematrix.com if I click the link to hack the matrix all I get is a bunch of different words...........

Lost Welshman
05-17-2003, 04:53 PM
Complete the game, complete the hacking thing, or up until you unlock the training thing, then type:

Training ram:\prog\sword.dsk

And VWALA When you try to take a weapon of an enemy, or throw an enemy your character uses a sword :p

Oh and I dont need help with hacking now, obviously.

I just want some nifty cheats to spruce up some levels :D Not that they need it.

Pad
05-17-2003, 04:57 PM
after readin a lot of posts (complainin) in this thread i wanne know wheter i should get this game or not.

yay or nay?

Darklighter
05-17-2003, 05:11 PM
I'm with Pad, cept I know I'm gonna get this, just dunno on which format...

Dilemma: Me and my brothers, after just finding out this game was actually out (doh!), have decided we're gonna get it, we just dunno on which platform. We're sure we're not getting it on PC, as the game seems better suited for consoles.

So...

What should we get it on? Overall, which console would the game run best on, considering both controls and visuals. I need help:(...

Acrylic
05-17-2003, 05:21 PM
Cant help ya Darky...:(

I'm getting it on pc Because of my computer with awesome power and.....can you say...mods??? :D

XERXES
05-17-2003, 05:23 PM
I have not seen the new matrix movie yet *runs*

nova_wolf
05-17-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Lost Welshman
Complete the game, complete the hacking thing, or up until you unlock the training thing, then type:

Training ram:\prog\sword.dsk

And VWALA When you try to take a weapon of an enemy, or throw an enemy your character uses a sword :p

Not meaning to question your honesty, but are you SERIOUS! Thats ALL it takes for the sword?
I HAVE completed hacking. Sparks said he left something for me at the loading screen (couldn't find it anywhere - whats that all about)
I tried to type in what you've said here, but there is nothing on in that folder, or the Prog one of Trintys.

And I thought you could use it all time, not just for funky moves.... This I say cause in a review, a guy was playig it, and the guys had told him of the hacking bit, so when Dave Perry came over to see how he was going, he was gob smacked to see the guy using a sword and wanted to know how to do it himself!

HertogJan
05-17-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
Need a bit of help with hacking.....i've got most of the stuff done, but how do I get things into the Ram: Prog directory? Whenever I view it it's blank, and that's the directory where training can be downloaded from....

Also, the Text\PASSWORD.txt file says to crack the codes at www.thematrix.com and www.danielinstitute.com

danielinstitute is under construction, and at thematrix.com if I click the link to hack the matrix all I get is a bunch of different words...........

Well I think you have to decode this word using the decoder (yeah I started hacking... So far I've only be able to watch FMV's and images and the like... Oh and I can play melodies using beep ;))... But I don't see a 'hack the matrix' link anywhere!!

Jo
05-17-2003, 07:23 PM
when the page loads, under the flags to select the language and the link for quicktime, there is an invisible link, it will appear and say Hack the matrix

ET Warrior
05-18-2003, 02:12 AM
I've tried decoding the words with the decoder.....doesn't do anything.

@ pad.....YES. Get this game...NOW

@Darky.....I dont know for sure what to tell you....i absolutely love it on the Xbox.....but i'm sure it'd be fine on PS2 or Gamecube aswell....

And i've also completed the hacking.....but the sword.dsk program doesn't show up in my Ram: Prog directory.....nothing shows up in that directory......rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

BCanr2d2
05-18-2003, 03:17 AM
Definitely a game you should get, but I think it is much better on the console, a much tighter group of controls that make more sense.....

As for the hacking, unlocked multiplayer, but can't load the training modules, or hack the hackthematrix.com

ET Warrior
05-18-2003, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by BCanr2d2
[B]As for the hacking, unlocked multiplayer, B]

MULTIPLAYER? Like.....whu? How? Is it awesome? Explain!!!

BCanr2d2
05-18-2003, 03:39 AM
Multiplayer - consider it like the training module from the original Matrix movie. A set location, and two people going at it, they are predetermined by each location, and another one is two cars against each other, haven't played that yet. It is also only the hand to hand combat as well, or as far as I have played anyway, two player only. Enter the Matrix isn't really about the normal multiplayer, doesn't fit in with the style of game played.....

Darklighter
05-18-2003, 10:40 AM
@BCan - Yeah I tend to agree a game like this is much better suited for consoles.

Originally posted by ET Warrior
@Darky.....I dont know for sure what to tell you....i absolutely love it on the Xbox.....but i'm sure it'd be fine on PS2 or Gamecube aswell....

Well, if you love it on the XBOX, I'm sure I'll like it too ^^; I think the XBOX is probably the best one to go for, I was just wondering about how well the controls worked. So you think it's ok, ET?

ET Warrior
05-18-2003, 04:15 PM
I would say go for it on Xbox.....deffinately.

Darklighter
05-18-2003, 08:15 PM
Well ET, I took your advice...I can't believe I wasted my money on this trash, I hate you...

;)

Only joking, I love this game! The graphics are so pretty! The controls are so fluid and easy to use (for the most part)! The killing of enemies is so...satisifying...*evil sadistic look*:evil2:mwuhahahah!

This game is absolutely fantastically amazing, thanks so much ET ^^ On the XBOX, it works great:thumbsup:

Mandalorian54
05-19-2003, 02:25 PM
Im stuck in the level waterway, I reach a part in the level where it says I need to find a flashlight under the bridge before I can go on, but Ive explored under the bridge for an hour and I can't find anything. Can someone tell me how to find the flashlight?

ET Warrior
05-19-2003, 04:21 PM
You're welcome Darky, always glad to help a friend.

As for you mandalorian......i'd give you some advice......but i'm stuck at the same friggin spot......WHERE IS THAT FLASHLIGHT!?!?!?!

*breaks down and cries*

HertogJan
05-20-2003, 07:13 AM
OK you're on a walkway. Jump down of it and you'll plunbge in the water. Well at the opposite direction of where you were watching when you got the 'you need a flashlight' message, there's a pickup. Pick it up and: NO FLASHLIGHT!!! :D

You have to draw a weapon to enable it, I believe it's some weapon mounted flashlight, otherwise your character would have to hold it in their hands to use it... Hard to do kungfu with a flashlight :) Unless it's a big maglite of course :p

Hope you understand my description. Oh and to get out of the water, climb the ladder to the walkway :)