PDA

View Full Version : Need: Matrix Pics

Matt-Liell
05-13-2003, 02:38 PM
I need a site that has alot of good matrix pics and if possible video. Also I would like to have if possible the file of the Matrix cascading letters. Thanks a bunch! :D

Matt-Liell
05-13-2003, 05:15 PM
Well, anyone? Where do you get yours?:(

Ratmjedi
05-13-2003, 05:45 PM
The DVD and trailers from either the Matrix or Reloaded Teaser trailers. That is just about the simplist way to either get images or movie clips. Have you tried google man? They should give you some really good images ;)

:lsduel: :duel:

Matt-Liell
05-13-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Ratmjedi
The DVD and trailers from either the Matrix or Reloaded Teaser trailers. That is just about the simplist way to either get images or movie clips. Have you tried google man? They should give you some really good images ;)

:lsduel: :duel:

Ya but they weren't great and I got some of the trailers so I'll see what I can do! ;)

Pad
05-13-2003, 07:42 PM
just download that big trailer lexx posted once and hit your print screen button. that way you have some big resolution and awesome matrix pics ;)

teutonicknight
05-13-2003, 11:25 PM
I hear TheMatrix.com has some Matrix stuff.

Darth Eggplant
05-15-2003, 02:41 AM
I have a whole bunch of matrix sounds\wav's lots of images a screen saver of the code. (I must say I never liked the official warners one.) it starts looking great but then this weird square box opens up and projects out, it never did that on screen in the film. I have also made logo screens for win95,98,ME and win2000 plus wallpaper, I have almost all the trailers. I am going to start a matrix fansite soon. it will be called the eggplantrix. (after me) it will offer matrix content (also have matrix reloaded album) and score and ost from first movie. so if you want something PM me.
http://www.wsmcafe.com/new_users/0/3/03202346p63/image3page5.jpg

RpTheHotrod
05-15-2003, 02:45 AM
www.google.com

images

type in the Matrix

Death_Jedi
05-15-2003, 03:12 AM
if you want matrix font go here (www.dafont.com) and then go 2 famous then movies and i think its number 3 u will find it there

Matt-Liell
05-15-2003, 10:00 AM
Thanks guys! I just got all the trailers and they were just about all I needed, like my new combo? :D

Darth Eggplant
05-15-2003, 10:02 PM
I am still missing some vital shots.
Neo with his mouth all weird
in the interogation room

spoon boy, neo reflected in the spoon,

the oracle in her kitchen

Morpheus and Neo against the crowd

the woman in the red dress

neo at phone booth at end.

(and all the new reloaded stuff)
*coming soon to computers everywhere*