PDA

View Full Version : Song Contest

Father Torque
05-13-2003, 08:47 PM
Hello, since there have been a couple of competitions lately in the swamp I would like to contribute. My contest is a contest that has you swampies create your own song using real instruments, or computer programs. Whatever you like. The winner will recieve a plentiful amount of points

1st=100
2nd=50
3rd=25

The songs can be any style of music from rap to classic. If you want you can make your own version of an already made song like a techno remix or just you playing it on an instrument. I hope to see that there will be many participants and I am giving everyone 2 weeks to finish since it takes a while to think of ideas and then make them. Have Fun and feel free to post your songs as soon as possible.

:)

ZBomber
05-13-2003, 09:07 PM
Ug, I;m bad at music. :p

Sam Fisher
05-13-2003, 09:17 PM
Me neither:D anyways, haven't there been a lot of threads like this already?

Father Torque
05-13-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by SamFisher
Me neither:D anyways, haven't there been a lot of threads like this already?

yes read my post at the top.

Originally posted by Father Torque
since there have been a couple of competitions lately in the swamp, I would like to contribute

Yes there have been a few but I thougth this would be a fun idea but it seems like none of the swampies are musical. Except for a few:( . I like music and I pay in my school band, and starting a band, piano lessons and taking guitar in summer so I love music and wanted to start a contest so that others who like music can make there own song and share it with everyone. Well I guess no one likes it so I guess its a nother bomb thread:( . I thought all my ideas were good, i guess not

Acrylic
05-13-2003, 09:48 PM
Well, I'll join. Good thing I have Cool Edit Pro 2.0

Its a good program, and I'll be able to add music to other music easily :)

obi
05-13-2003, 11:43 PM
Oh man, I gots my acoustic guitar in hand, and i'm ready to sing away!

I just like, need someone host my song when it's done, so I can post a link to it and stuff.

Father Torque
05-14-2003, 08:48 PM
Could you explain what I need to do, because I would be more than happy:)