PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 people you want to know


-=ReApEr=-
05-17-2003, 03:11 PM
Ok, here people list 5 people from the swamp that you most want to know. Out of curiosity etc. :D

Here's mine:

1:Reborn Outcast.
2:Obi wan 13.
3:Lunatic Jedi.
4:BCanr2d2.
5:AcrylicGuitar.

Ok your turn now People. :p

Reborn Outcast
05-17-2003, 03:42 PM
Me?! Woah, I neve knew that I was that intriguing. :D ;) (And I just killed the spelling of intriguing I think haha)

Well, here we go...

1. Darky
2. Obi
3. LeXX
4. Acrylic
5. C'jais (Its impossible that you're only 17 haha)

They all seem very... oh I don't know... charismatic. :D

Acrylic
05-17-2003, 04:07 PM
In no order

1. Darky
2. Reborn
3. Tyrion
4. Z Bomber
5. Matt-Liell

(If more were allowed)

leXX
Obi
Groovy
Reaper

And many many many more peopl that id like to know...I'm too lazy to post em all now. ;)

EDIT- I fit 2 more in (lazy meter went down a little bit):
RP and MysticSpade

Breton
05-17-2003, 04:10 PM
(In no order)

1. Dagobahn Eagle (well, he's at the senate, but that's close enough ;) )
2. Obi-Wan13
3. C'Jais
4. Clemme w/stick
5. Eldrich (or something like that, not sure, previously known as Aru-Wen)

Thrackan Solo
05-17-2003, 04:55 PM
1.Matt-Leill
2."the Grooveman"
3.Reborn Outcast
4.Obi Wan 13
5.Zbomber

obi
05-17-2003, 06:34 PM
I can tell you now that I feel like I already know these guys, I just haven't met them in person yet. ;)

1. Hey Steve! (darky)
2. Grandpa! (groovers)
3. Reb Starblazer
4. Jedi220
5.and just because he's cool, Matt Liell. :)

Darklighter
05-17-2003, 07:15 PM
People I'd like to know more:

AcrylicGuitar
Reborn Outcast
Matt-Liell

People who'd be cool to meet:

Obi
Reb
Groovster
Jed220
Wacky and leXX (wouldn't have to travel too far...we'd go pubbing:Dhehe)

Father Torque
05-18-2003, 04:35 AM
hrmmmmm

1. leXX(Because she is very nice and kind to me)
2. obi-wan(So I can take a look at old blue)
3. Darklighter(because he is good with computers and very talented)
4. Leemu Taos(So he can tell me who lives on the same island as me)
5. Tyrion(To see what he is really like in person)

Well there ya have it, my list:)

ZBomber
05-18-2003, 11:35 AM
Definatley:

1. Tyrion (Hehe, Just because. :p)
2. Jedi220 (I think we would get along good, unless he took out his uzie... :p)
3. AcrylicGuitar (We are about the same age)
4. Darky (Hes just the nicest person in the Swamp. :p)
5. Father Torque (same as AG)

:)

Rogue15
05-18-2003, 01:54 PM
Rogue15
Rogue15
Rogue15
Rogue15
Rogue15

Reborn Outcast
05-18-2003, 02:01 PM
Do I sense a mod spamming? :eek:


;) ;) ;) :D

Darth Eggplant
05-18-2003, 02:13 PM
GendoTheGreat
Tall Guy
8 of 12
Lateralis
Darth Groovy

*I would have said leXX except no woman
should be forced to socialize with a vegetable
such as myself. especially since an eggplant
is really a fruit; so...
"Oh My God! I'm still in the closet!":eek:

Wacky_Baccy
05-18-2003, 02:27 PM
People I'd like to know more -

Rhett
Gonk
Darth_Rommel (he posts here once every.... year or so :p)
C'jais
ZBomber


People who'd be cool to meet (yes, more than 5:xp:) -

StormHammer
Darky
Rhett (and his Elves :p)
Gonk
Leemu
SivyB
Jedi220
leXX
Clem
Kjølen
C'jais


Posted by Darklighter
People who'd be cool to meet:

<snip>
Wacky and leXX (wouldn't have to travel too far...we'd go pubbing:Dhehe) LOL :D

We ought to have a UK LF-meet one of these years... It could be cool - seriously! :D

-=ReApEr=-
05-18-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar
In no order

1. Darky
2. Reborn
3. Tyrion
4. Z Bomber
5. Matt-Liell

(If more were allowed)

leXX
Obi
Groovy
Reaper

And many many many more peopl that id like to know...I'm too lazy to post em all now. ;)

EDIT- I fit 2 more in (lazy meter went down a little bit):
RP and MysticSpade

I feel special now. :D

Datheus
05-18-2003, 03:45 PM
1.) Myself
2.) Groovy
3.) Rhett
4.) Jedi220
5.) Spy

Thrackan Solo
05-18-2003, 03:52 PM
:( No one wants to meet me. Well I guess im still kind of a newbie.
When are you officially not a newbie?:confused:

The Count
05-18-2003, 03:59 PM
Katarn07
The One
Darth Linux

Can't think of the other 2 maybe StormHammer and Emon.

-=ReApEr=-
05-18-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Thrackan Solo
:( No one wants to meet me. Well I guess im still kind of a newbie.
When are you officially not a newbie?:confused:

I would say once you get to 1000th posts, but its basically the quality of your posts not the quantity. :)

Father Torque
05-18-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Definatley:

1. Tyrion (Hehe, Just because. :p)
2. Jedi220 (I think we would get along good, unless he took out his uzie... :p)
3. AcrylicGuitar (We are about the same age)
4. Darky (Hes just the nicest person in the Swamp. :p)
5. Father Torque (same as AG)

:)


Oooooh yeah, I too would like to meet Z, since we are the same age, and we shre the same intrests such as collecting, badeball, and other things.

And Z you never told me how that Nomar Garciapara camp was:p

Clemme w/Stick
05-18-2003, 07:47 PM
Rhett
Obi-Wan13
Darth Groovy
Darky
a radom swampy

-Clemme

Darklighter
05-18-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Wacky_Baccy
We ought to have a UK LF-meet one of these years... It could be cool - seriously! :D

I know! I have thought about it before, and it would be pretty cool ^^; Sometime soon...maybe when I can legally drink my ass off...:xp:

greedo626
05-18-2003, 08:41 PM
Obi-wan13
leXX
Darklighter
Agen_Terminator
Ratmjedi

more would be:

whitedragon
Dath Maximus
ShockV1.89

ZBomber
05-18-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Father Torque
Oooooh yeah, I too would like to meet Z, since we are the same age, and we shre the same intrests such as collecting, badeball, and other things.

And Z you never told me how that Nomar Garciapara camp was:p

^_^
It was fun. I even got an autographed picture of him, and a bunch of other things (I think my picture with him, it didn;t come out to good though... :p) :D;)


EDIT - Wacky, wanna learn more about me? Read my LF Biography. :p

Wacky_Baccy
05-19-2003, 05:34 AM
LOL - okay Zed :xp: :D
Posted by Darklighter
I know! I have thought about it before, and it would be pretty cool ^^; Sometime soon...maybe when I can legally drink my ass off...:xp: :lol:

I suppose it might be a good idea to wait until then for a Swamp-meet... Damn laws :D

I'm really serious, though - we could do it, it'd just take a bit of planning... And it could rock oh so much :D :D