View Full Version : looking for someone to help me set up my first PA
05-18-2003, 06:54 AM
I need someone experienced, frinedly and mature to help me set up my first ever PA. I need help because I want it to be a success:confused:
05-18-2003, 02:13 PM
Post in your own threads, not in others if you wish to recruit!
05-18-2003, 09:52 PM
Hey, sorry that I can't help you co-found a PA, since I already am a leader of a rather large PA. But if you ever wonder about anything that has to do with PA leadership or so, don't be afraid to PM me. Founding your first PA is not easy, but it can also be a lot of fun. Good luck!
05-21-2003, 06:06 PM
Editted due to content:
Ah ah, didn't you see that Jan already scolded someone for this? No recruiting, that's not what he asked for. Thank you.
05-21-2003, 06:52 PM
What kind of assistance do you need Ultra? I already have a PA of my own, but would gladly give you guidance in starting a new one.
1) Set your PAs official theme. What is your PA all about? What will set it apart from the rest?
2) Make a rough draft of rules you want your PA to live by.
3) Make a checklist of things you want as a PA. Site, forums, etc.
4) Make something temporary to tide you over while you are making the site or forums you desire. I.E. my PA still uses a Yahoo Group for recruiting. We have our own forums and are still working on the site.
5) Recruit, recruit, recruit. There are a million SWG sites out there, many of which offer PA announcements and the like. Get there and make your name heard.
I think that about covers it. I have links if you desire, but I can't post them as many have competing forums of their own.
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.