LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   The Calavera Café (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   I love you guys (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=116401)

GendoTheGreat 10-29-2003 04:17 PM

I love you guys

Have I ever told you that? You're all OK in my book.

C'mon, group hug. Let's go. Don't be shy.

Dawidos 10-30-2003 12:54 PM

:confused: :rolleyes: :eek: ??

ZaXeriaw 10-30-2003 01:44 PM

Okay okay okay? Is the meaning that everybody should type "huuuug" ?
Okay then, huuuuuuuug.... :rolleyes:

GendoTheGreat 10-30-2003 05:28 PM

Of course not, that would be creepy and wierd. You're supposed to laugh, and point, and say "Oh, that wacky Gendo! He's finally cracked. Let's have him committed, etc."

Dawidos 10-30-2003 06:19 PM

Ok, so :) :D :) :) :D :cool: :D :D . Better ?

Sanspoof 10-31-2003 05:44 PM

Oh, that wacky Gendo! He's finally cracked. Let's have him committed!

ptdc 11-01-2003 01:31 AM

I have the right to remain silent.

Yufster 11-02-2003 04:53 AM

But you don't really know me. Do you love me too?

GendoTheGreat 11-02-2003 03:32 PM

Since I don't know you I can't really be sure. Tell you what; give me your home address and tell me where you keep your valuables. If you don't own a gun or a large unfriendly dog, you'll be a shoo-in.

pleto4_ryan 11-03-2003 03:32 PM

<groupHUG>

:D

Orca Wail 11-03-2003 08:49 PM

do you love me?:P

Ray Jones 11-04-2003 08:25 AM

cant you feel it..? its in the air..

:)

VampireNaomi 11-04-2003 11:02 AM

Okay... now I know I am not the only one who uses illegal stuff. :D

GendoTheGreat 11-04-2003 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Orca Wail
do you love me?:P
NO. You've broken my heart too many times, Orca Wail. I can never love you again, whoever you are. *sniff*

JofaGuht 11-05-2003 09:37 PM

Gendo, I participate actively in the group hug. That "Emily" is one ****ing hardcore signiture, man. Did you write that? It's awesome.

VampireNaomi 11-06-2003 11:46 AM

Emily is probably the name of his girlfriend! :D

Orca Wail 11-06-2003 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GendoTheGreat
NO. You've broken my heart too many times, Orca Wail. I can never love you again, whoever you are. *sniff*
fine! be that way! I'm leaving, and i'm taking the spam with me!

GendoTheGreat 11-06-2003 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Orca Wail
fine! be that way! I'm leaving, and i'm taking the spam with me!
See? You don't care! *sob*

Quote:

That "Emily" is one ****ing hardcore signiture, man. Did you write that?
Sure did. Kind of pathetic, isn't it?

Quote:

Originally posted by VampireNaomi
Emily is probably the name of his girlfriend! :D
Ex-girlfriend, actually. But I'm working on it.

Dawidos 11-06-2003 07:21 PM

Each loves each. Wow- like a hippis :D

JofaGuht 11-07-2003 07:55 PM

oh......

I thought Emily was all symbolic to the government and facade deities. I over-analyze things somtimes. It's obvious I read to much Orwell. But I think poetic expression is all like in the eye of the reader an stuff. So i'm right. But look at it from absurdity's point as well as a sort of "Big Brother" thing. It's cool now, isn't it?

GendoTheGreat 11-08-2003 09:53 PM

Yeah. I'm, like, sooo deep and stuff.

JofaGuht 11-08-2003 11:56 PM

Perhaps this Emily is much like a government or religion getting people to conform to the normal ways. Now the question is, is the poem literal in emotion or perhaps was the writer trying to show absurdity. Hey, maybe Emily IS a polotician....or a deity. That would be messed up if my girlfriend was a deity. I'd like....write a book about it or somthing. I wonder if it would do well in stores. I could like do a signing and be all like, yo, worship her. I could start a cult for worship and let them give money to me...i mean her. The symbol would look like this &*).

Next question for discussion...When did that last paragraph that I wrote begin to be absurd? Also, was it absurdity or just plain bull****? The answer lies within the reader's mind.

GendoTheGreat 11-09-2003 09:40 AM

Emily is a girl. A warm, loving, achingly beautiful (to me, anyway) goddess of a girl , but a lving breathing human female nonethless. I dated her for a long time and always assumed I'd marry her some day. As you can see, I've never really gotten over her. When I wrote my current sig I was drowning in sorrow, doing backstroke in melancholy, and towelling off with self-pity. That's it, that's the whole sob story. Now if you would please stop making my brain hurt that would be super.

RoxStar 11-29-2003 09:01 PM

Um... thanks?

joatg 11-30-2003 04:26 PM

We love each other b'cause we love Grim Fandango

I want grim Fandango 2!

Orca Wail 12-01-2003 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GendoTheGreat
Emily is a girl. A warm, loving, achingly beautiful (to me, anyway) goddess of a girl , but a lving breathing human female nonethless. I dated her for a long time and always assumed I'd marry her some day. As you can see, I've never really gotten over her. When I wrote my current sig I was drowning in sorrow, doing backstroke in melancholy, and towelling off with self-pity. That's it, that's the whole sob story. Now if you would please stop making my brain hurt that would be super.
Aww...that sucks...

Dawidos 12-06-2003 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by joatg
We love each other b'cause we love Grim Fandango

Like a family. We are one family :D :D

Darth Eggplant 12-23-2003 11:35 AM

*sences a warm rush of wuvy dovey-ness from the Great one, so I came over for a bit of squishy.*

also I can smell baby formula on him;)

anyhow hola! to many new Lost Souls on the GFN. You will not know me, but Gendo and Sanspoof (who chastised me for being away so long) have <and Metallus> have prompted me to return to the GFN and the Blue casket my fav original haunt on the lucas forums.

anyway *I am rambling*
hola! I am Darth Eggplant.
and since New Years resolutions are never kept, I shall post in the GFN just like I use to.

so any older members enjoying my absence, cringe because I am back.

did not look but hope the GFN is still run by the same mods, cause they are :cool: bone daddy's.

also need to checkin on 8 of 12, I havenot been to Night light in a long while either.

so enough squishy and talk for now,
hope to meet some new GF fans here.:)

Redwing 12-29-2003 06:40 AM

*picks moment to poke head back in*

Hey! Anyone remember me? No? Well, I at least hope Eggy remembers seeing me around in the Swamp and various places. Hi, everyone! :D

*hugs Gendo* ;)

Branik 12-30-2003 07:37 AM

You're liked...

I love you too, Gendo.

*hug*

Branik 12-30-2003 07:39 AM

You're liked...

I love you too, Gendo.

*hug*

GendoTheGreat 01-25-2004 01:31 PM

Many thanks for the hugs, guys. I don't suppose any of you are secreting a high-paying job on your person? Hugs are nice, but what I really need is a good job.

So, how is everybody? Good I hope.