LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   The Sliced TaunTaun (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=559)
-   -   Cause of the Ewoks (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=121548)

Pie™ 01-18-2004 09:04 PM

Cause of the Ewoks
 
I hereby start the Cause of the Ewoks.
The Cause of the Ewoks work to make ewoks equals to other creatures in the galaxy
Our first mission is to get a administrator to get the Ewok smiley to work properly!
Who is with me?!

I am tired of seeing this: :ewok: instead of a nice little ewok!:mad:

We go to war!!! :D

ExcelsioN 01-18-2004 09:17 PM

Re: Cause of the Ewoks
 
Quote:

Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!
I hereby start the Cause of the Ewoks.
The Cause of the Ewoks work to make ewoks equals to other creatures in the galaxy
Our first mission is to get a administrator to get the Ewok smiley to work properly!
Who is with me?!

I am tired of seeing this: :ewok: instead of a nice little ewok!:mad:

We go to war!!! :D

*Ahem*

More Ewok madness? I've read so much on Ewoks lately. :lol:

And we do need that Ewok smiley. It could replace my favourite :evil1:.

What is the Cause of the Ewoks? An Ewok gaming clan?

Pie™ 01-18-2004 09:20 PM

The Cause of the Ewoks is a cause i just came up with :D
It is a group of people working for Ewok welfare all across the galaxy (well, on Endor at least :p )
Will you join our cause?

ExcelsioN 01-18-2004 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!
The Cause of the Ewoks is a cause i just came up with :D
It is a group of people working for Ewok welfare all across the galaxy (well, on Endor at least :p )
Will you join our cause?

Yeah, ok. I join your cause. *shudders* Now lets get that Ewok smiley back. :D

The_One 01-18-2004 09:44 PM

You're going to be so disappointed when Battlefront comes out, and there isn't an Ewok in sight :p

matt-- 01-18-2004 09:57 PM

Why didn't somebody say that the ewok smilie was broken?

:ewok:

Pie™ 01-18-2004 10:08 PM

All hail matt-windu!:D

:ewok: Jubb Jubb!

our first mission is complete, what will the next be? Only faith will decide... :D

And The_One, havent someone confirmed Ewoks yet? :eek:


*dances off to change sig :D *

:ewok:

ZBomber 01-18-2004 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The_One
You're going to be so disappointed when Battlefront comes out, and there isn't an Ewok in sight :p
Or, if the few in the game are brutaly stomped by AT-STs. :p

The_One 01-18-2004 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!
And The_One, havent someone confirmed Ewoks yet? :eek:

Yeah, they have, but I can imagine the reaction here if they are absent :ewok:

Pie™ 01-18-2004 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The_One
Yeah, they have, but I can imagine the reaction here if they are absent :ewok:
phew... :ewok:
If you, or anyone else wanna join the Cause, just say something in the direction of "I wanna join the Cause" or "Yubb yubb!" :D

The_One 01-18-2004 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!
phew... :ewok:
If you, or anyone else wanna join the Cause, just say something in the direction of "I wanna join the Cause" or "Yubb yubb!" :D

I'm a member of enough causes already, without affiliating myself with a load of teddy bears armed with sticks.

Pie™ 01-18-2004 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The_One
I'm a member of enough causes already, without affiliating myself with a load of teddy bears armed with sticks.
Hah! We don't need you! LotR/Metallica freaks suck anyways!

<.<
>.>

did i just say that out loud? :o :p

Orca Wail 01-18-2004 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The_One
I'm a member of enough causes already, without affiliating myself with a load of teddy bears armed with sticks.
Evil, feral teddy bears armed with sticks. Speaking a language noone understands. Like the L33t ;) .

um...YUBB YUBB!:ewok:

Though I'd rather be a part of the Jawa cause...:jawa

Father Torque 01-18-2004 11:21 PM

I heartfully accept the offer that has been brought.....Ok, ill join :D

Now, lets get the ewok back w00t w00t.

Pie™ 01-18-2004 11:26 PM

Good to see that so many people are joining the cause!
Orca; we can help :jawa too ;)

Quote:

Originally posted by Father Torque
Now, lets get the ewok back w00t w00t.
Newsflash: :ewok: <---read previous posts! :D

New missions are bbeing pondered. Feel free to post missions we should take on! ;)

:ewok: Yubb yubb!

ExcelsioN 01-19-2004 05:03 PM

:eek: This is going out of control. Soon you'll be naming Wikkit as your new God. :evil1:

:lol: Then you'll take over the world with an army of killer teddy bears. :rolleyes:

Pie™ 01-19-2004 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Excelsion
:eek: This is going out of control. Soon you'll be naming Wikkit as your new God. :evil1:

:lol: Then you'll take over the world with an army of killer teddy bears. :rolleyes:

Rubbish! It's just good 'ole clean fun! :ewok:

Mex 01-19-2004 05:14 PM

Yubb yubb? I for one do not support this cause.

*Joins the Imperials*

The_One 01-19-2004 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!
Rubbish! It's just good 'ole clean fun! :ewok:
Be careful. I've seen where these things can go ;) Trust me, you don't wanna go there...

ExcelsioN 01-19-2004 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The_One
Be careful. I've seen where these things can go ;) Trust me, you don't wanna go there...
:rofl: Before we know it, there'll be a whole new Eowk Cult. :rolleyes:

Alegis 01-19-2004 05:52 PM

Anything for the ewoks! I'm in!

The ewoks were vital to the last battle on endor, they saved the republic! Every single race in the galaxy should bow to them as I do *bows*

Pie™ 01-19-2004 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan
Anything for the ewoks! I'm in!

The ewoks were vital to the last battle on endor, they saved the republic! Every single race in the galaxy should bow to them as I do *bows*

*imagines the scene from RotK, only that the people are bowing for Ewoks*
:rofl:
*bows*

:ewok: Yubb yubb!

ExcelsioN 01-19-2004 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!
*imagines the scene from RotK, only that the people are bowing for Ewoks*
:rofl:
*bows*

:ewok: Yubb yubb!

*Shudders*

Don't let Peter Jackson see this. He'll make a new LOTR film. 'The Return of the Ewok', or 'The Two Ewoks', or even 'The Fellowship of the Ewok'.

Ragnos 01-19-2004 07:49 PM

Im reading Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix(again) and this sounds alot like Hermoines SPEW(something about giving house elvs rights)

Pie™ 01-19-2004 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ragnos
Im reading Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix(again) and this sounds alot like Hermoines SPEW(something about giving house elvs rights)
shaddap you! :mad: :p
This is more like the World Wildlife Foundation or the Salvation Army!
Are you in?

:ewok: Yubb yubb!

Alegis 01-19-2004 08:09 PM

Those elves are mindless slaves, they deserve it :P The ewoks are just heroes without proper recognition

ExcelsioN 01-19-2004 08:40 PM

Hehe. :lol: MMMPIE, you should add Ewok Smilies to the pic with the sniper in your sig. :lol:

ZBomber 01-19-2004 08:59 PM

I really don't get the idea of this thread. Did you just want the ewok smile fixed or something? :confused:

Ragnos 01-19-2004 09:11 PM

One of the things I dident like about Return of the Jedi is when the ewoks kick highly trained stormtroopers ass. :ewok: :snipe1:

Swoosh 01-19-2004 09:33 PM

hey Ragnos...nice title! :ewok:

ZBomber 01-19-2004 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Swoosh
hey Ragnos...nice title! :ewok:

hehehehehe :evil3:

Did we have an Ewok title too? :D

RoxStar 01-20-2004 02:16 AM

I'll make the newspaper.:D

Tyrion 01-20-2004 05:17 AM

No, the Wookie Republic denies you getting a smiley. We do not have a smiley, so we will do war!

Remember, Wookieville owns you.

:D

Father Torque 01-20-2004 05:28 AM

Dude, Ewoks are cool, Wookies are awesome, but can you turn down a Tusken Raider. I mean, they shoot sniper rifles, sound like horses, are like 2 feet tall, live in mountains. I mean what more do you want.

I say we make a Ewok/Wookey/Tuscan Raider Alliance. Together we will....ummnn....do good stuff, like make some new smileys and other neat things. Ya, we will rock. Well be the smiley kings.

Tyrion 01-20-2004 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Father Torque
I say we make a Ewok/Wookey/Tuscan Raider Alliance. Together we will....ummnn....do good stuff, like make some new smileys and other neat things. Ya, we will rock. Well be the smiley kings.
Sure! The Alliance of Fury Creatures?

:p

Who would be our first target, though?

Mex 01-20-2004 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tyrion
Sure! The Alliance of Fury Creatures?

:p

Who would be our first target, though?

Our first target will be some guys who live somewhere! *Hunts* ^^

The_One 01-20-2004 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The_One
Be careful. I've seen where these things can go ;) Trust me, you don't wanna go there...
You were warned...

Pie™ 01-20-2004 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Excelsion
Hehe. :lol: MMMPIE, you should add Ewok Smilies to the pic with the sniper in your sig. :lol:
Good idea, gonna see what i can do :D
Quote:

Originally posted by Father Torque
Dude, Ewoks are cool, Wookies are awesome, but can you turn down a Tusken Raider. I mean, they shoot sniper rifles, sound like horses, are like 2 feet tall, live in mountains. I mean what more do you want.

I say we make a Ewok/Wookey/Tuscan Raider Alliance. Together we will....ummnn....do good stuff, like make some new smileys and other neat things. Ya, we will rock. Well be the smiley kings

Don't forget :jawas man!
The Furry/Cloaked Creatures Alliance (FCCA) it is! :D

:ewok: Yubb yubb!

ExcelsioN 01-20-2004 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!
Don't forget :jawas man!
The Furry/Cloaked Creatures Alliance (FCCA) it is! :D

:ewok: Yubb yubb!

Erm....yeah. Sure. :thumbsup:

:cool:

I think you should start by making Ewok desktop themes. :lol:

Pie™ 01-20-2004 04:18 PM

Our New Mission!
 
The new mission has finally arrived!
It states as following;
Thou shall all vote for the General Discussion forum to be named something with Ewoks! Such the great voice hath spoken! :ewok:

Halleluha! Let's all rejoice and celebrate with eating crackers! :D

:ewok: Yubb yubb!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.