LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Nightlight Productions (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=382)
-   -   What's going on? (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=122447)

MJ 02-03-2004 09:12 AM

What's going on?

Hello, friends. :)

I thought that I might drop in and keep you all appraised of a situation that's currently been developing. It will, in some way, go to explain why there's been no Nightlight updates for a while and why I've been absent.

In less than a month, I'll be moving in with my girlfriend.

So... jitters big time. It's a big step. But something I'm looking forward to. At the moment we're both trying to sort out aspects of our lives. I'm looking for a new job (the current one is fun but doesn't give enough hours), she needs to do a course so that she's reaccredited with Austswim (she can teach swimming that way) and she can continue her olympic swimming at the same time.

Al, I'm working on an e-mail reply to you now. Nice script work, dude. :)

Eh... and I know, I haven't mentioned having a girlfriend before. In fact, I've probably mentioned before feeling very alone. This has moved pretty fast.

Sallim 02-03-2004 03:12 PM

Sounds good! Iam happy for you Matt!

So good luck then =)

Sorry taht iam not replaying much..cant find the words ;(

Incredible_d 02-04-2004 09:36 PM

Congratulations, Matt, on your finding of a mate to share your space with. My sincerest hopes that this is only a step towards a long and fruitful relationship.

...got kind of poetic there...

And thank you about the script, Matt. I have some more done but that'll come later. It turned out to be a completely different type of humor than I meant for it to be and I kind of need help breaking away from the original plot of the movie.

MJ 02-04-2004 10:20 PM

Thanks Sal and Al. :)

Ah, in that case you will probably find my notes of mucho interesto.

davrosthedalek 02-05-2004 02:34 AM

hey 8 sorry it took me so long the forums seem to hate me you already know my wishes for you and i still believe them all i always said youd turn out doing great things and having a great life you deserve it all :)

Holdios 02-05-2004 09:05 PM

Congratulations, Matt. I have to apologize for responding so late. Haven't visited the forums in a while. I hope that everything goes well and works out for you, and that your life remains this swashbucklin' (!).

Also wanna reiterate Al's thanks for looking over his script. He's done a great job but your input in the past has always been very helpful, and we appreciate it.

Incredible_d 02-12-2004 03:28 AM

I still haven't gotten that e-mail from you, Matt. This is not rushing you I'm just wondering if it might not have gotten through. If you haven't sent it, no problem.

bossmilky 02-18-2004 10:48 PM

Hey, good for you, big guy! Hope you have years of happiness together.

Sorry no responses in a while. I just got back from europe a month ago and have not even thought about the forum for a while.

Keep on swashbucklin.

Sallim 02-19-2004 03:01 PM

How was "Europe" and where have you been? =)

Incredible_d 02-25-2004 10:05 PM

Well since I'm "Bossmilky's" brother (real life) I'll fill ya in on Europe. We went to France and spent 3 days in Paris, then went through Alsace and Champaigne and then into Burgundy. We wheeled around Paris into Versailles and then flew back. It was about a two week trip.

Sallim, since you live in Germany, you have to go to France! It's awesome and you don't even have to fly as far as I do. Especially Burgundy. The food is unbeleivable. If you can get "Sanglier" (wild boar), get that no matter what. It's one of the best things I've ever eaten.

LiMP RABBiT 02-26-2004 08:25 PM

Honestly, one mention of true love and its conquering of all evils and a forum becomes as sentimental as a daytime soap opera. OK, I think thats masculine enough. Congratulations and good luck. Whats all this script talk about??

PS. 'big guy' bossmilky. Tut tut. Unless of course u r a strangely large person 8, in which case, I'm sorry for mentioning it.

Incredible_d 02-28-2004 04:15 PM

Well I'm writing a radio play to be performed by my peers and I. I sent what I have so far to 8 of 12 and he said he's send comments back but we can't reach him at the moment. If you want the script I'll send it to you but I need your address.

Holdios 02-29-2004 03:53 PM

You have sinned D. You have sinned greatly. This is a sin to destroy all other sins. You have John Kimble avatar and you say "I need your address?" What has posessed you to sin so greatly. What I ask?!

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about...

http://www.jeje.nu/arnold/t1/address.wav

I don't know if I can forgive you.

Incredible_d 02-29-2004 05:09 PM

I have no idea how I missed that.

Zart.

Sallim 03-01-2004 05:53 PM

Sounds great D. I have to go some time in the future to paris..never were there before.
Its nice to hear you enjoyed taht =)

I love to eat! *writing it down *

I learnd some french...but hehe nevermind.

nothing new from me, yap yap ..I know..dont mind it take a while.