LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Ye Olde Harbour (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   I have returned. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=123627)

Mexilon 02-22-2004 09:22 AM

I have returned.

And Yufster, I saw that pic. I was kinda scared it would be some ugly form of female - but no it is just a magnificant hunk of man. Just like me.

Daniel

Mexilon 02-22-2004 09:37 AM

Here, see for yourself:

http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/...ur_Daniels.jpg

Jared 02-22-2004 03:18 PM

*dies laughing*

Alien426 02-22-2004 04:32 PM

There are no kangaroos and koalas in those pics. They were probably taken somewhere in Mexico. You're a filthy liar.

James Isaac 02-22-2004 05:47 PM

he got banned already ;)

Mr Flibble 02-22-2004 05:56 PM

He only posted 5 times.

1) How are we supposed to remember him if he is returning

2)What did he do to get banned?

Skinkie 02-22-2004 06:03 PM

If he's posted only 5 times, it's not really a big return, sorta anti climatic.

Ernil 02-22-2004 06:09 PM

Whoa. Like Lightning.

Why does he keep trying to come back?

Yufster 02-22-2004 07:49 PM

Man, you look like jesus!

Are you enjoying watching San Francisco in the news? I bet it really gets to ya, huh?! Does it irritate you that gays are gonna have full rights in a few years time!? Does it irritate you that they'll be allowed to marry and adopt children!? I bet that annoys you, huh?! I bet it really pisses you off, huh!? Huh!? Does it, Mexilon?!

Dude, you should relax, Mr Romero. I mean, shít... Mexilon.

Ray Jones 02-22-2004 08:02 PM

*stares*

*blink*

what was that? who was that guy? do you know that guy yufster? what is happening here? :confused:

Yufster 02-22-2004 08:10 PM

Mexilon is an old friend of mine.

Everybody, hear ye, hear ye! Ernil wants you to know he has never had sex with Tim Schafer.

Ray Jones 02-22-2004 09:13 PM

a friend of you, eh? .. like uncle bob here, eh? .. oookaay. ..

err..

banned?

Huz 02-22-2004 09:26 PM

BEST!

Philocleon 02-22-2004 11:28 PM

Mek got banned because he'd start spouting off about religion whenever someone mentions the word gay.

Guybrush122 02-23-2004 12:56 AM

What Philocleon said: he preached like a Jahova's Witness in suburban Maryland. Yeesh. Biiig forum brawls over religious and homosexual issues and it got the point where it was too much for the mods to take.

Soo....there ya have it.

Natty 02-23-2004 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Yufster
Man, you look like jesus!

Don't boost his ego. He's already claimed he's spoken to Jesus, the last thing we really need is to be told he looks like Jesus!

Skinkie 02-23-2004 02:09 AM

So when was this huge thing of his? I must've missed it.

Natty 02-23-2004 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Skinkie
So when was this huge thing of his? I must've missed it.
At least a year ago... one would think if you've been banned a number of times that you must be doing something long and that a number of people don't like you. Don't understand people like Mek who still come back even after being banned a number of times

Yufster 02-23-2004 03:51 AM

He does look like jesus though, he has the same hooded eyes, girlman hair, and beard. He could practically BE jesus. Mexilon, are you jesus?

Man. I think jesus was actually a GIRL who pretended to be a guy so she had equal rights.

Yufster 02-23-2004 04:29 AM

Coalition! Coalition! Bang!

C Shutt 02-23-2004 07:07 AM

Meksilon looks eerily like Scott Stapp of Creed.

Ray Jones 02-23-2004 07:58 AM

where is that guy who closes every thread we'd die for? doesnt he know that this thread is soon to be boarded? :¬:

*grabs wooden sword*

yeeeehaaaaaarrr... ride my pony!!

errr... AAAAAAARRRRRR!!! cut them throats, mateys!!

*grabs a rope a swings into a wall*

Natty 02-23-2004 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Yufster
He does look like jesus though, he has the same hooded eyes, girlman hair, and beard. He could practically BE jesus. Mexilon, are you jesus?

Man. I think jesus was actually a GIRL who pretended to be a guy so she had equal rights.

*s******s* Oh god how funny, I could just imagine his ego shooting up 500% right about now because you think he looks like Jesus. Priceless!

Joshi 02-23-2004 06:51 PM

Banned in 5 posts, it's just not good enough. People Like Max Payne manage it in just one, Mak, you have a long way to go.
And Natty's only half right, he did sprout religeous flame wars about a year ago, but the whole thing started way before then and has continued for ages. His last apperance must have only been a few months ago (can't be too sure) about 4 or 5 I'd say. He ended up getting banned (although this is only his second ban if I recall right, as apose to Max payne who's been banned countless times. Sorry to bring this up by the way Max, but in the end you just did it for fun) because we just couldn't take it anymore, sure the guy has his opinions, but he had to keep ramming them down our throat and trying to make us believe that we're going to hell because we're not burning every gay guy we see (I mean we're all going to hell anyway, but it's not because of that)

Anyway, i would close this thread, but I'm pretty sure he'll be back with a lot of flame and quite frankly, his flame is the only flame waiting up for. call me what you like, this guy had a way of arguing with you that made you feel that you were gettingt somewhere. after a while I may shoot him.

Ray Jones 02-23-2004 08:00 PM

this thread needs some color.

Natty 02-23-2004 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RayJones
this thread needs some color.
COLOUR
COLOUR
COLOUR
COLOUR
COLOUR
COLOUR

Ray Jones 02-23-2004 08:26 PM

uiuiuiuiuiuiuiui i can grab them i can grab them..

*excited jumps and claps*

Skinkie 02-23-2004 08:41 PM

Oh man, Shutt, I love your avatar. Did you here the show got cancelled already? It sucks.

RoyTordesLegend 02-23-2004 10:55 PM

If only Shutt was that good looking in real life......

(actually I've never seen Shutt.............how about a picture of you in your speedos by the pool Carl?)

Das Mole 02-23-2004 11:21 PM

i have a question...

couldn't someone just ban meksilon's ip so that he can't keep coming back?

i hate these attention whores that just make one post. someone that hasn't been around in a long time and decides to stop by and make something out of nothing...literally nothing.

like that one guy...what was his name...he stopped by and said he was killing himself and wrote this whole thing and said "r.i.p. 1983-2003" or something like that. wasn't that coj or something?

Quote:

and if meksilon was jesus...since he claims he was talking to jesus, wouldn't that mean that when he was talking to jesus, he was talking to himself? i hate it when people do that...

Skinkie 02-24-2004 01:58 AM

There is that LeChuckie guy who keeps coming back.

Darth Groovy 02-24-2004 04:15 AM

Jeezum Crow! :eek:

*jumps out the nearest window not realizing that it is only a few feet off the ground*

Ray Jones 02-24-2004 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Das Mole
like that one guy...what was his name...he stopped by and said he was killing himself and wrote this whole thing and said "r.i.p. 1983-2003" or something like that. wasn't that coj or something?
yeah.. i remember that one.. he is dead now.. but since he killed himself, it's his own fault.. :¬:

hey roy.. what is about that story with you, carl and the pool?

:confused:

Natty 02-24-2004 07:11 AM

Quote:

yeah.. i remember that one.. he is dead now.. but since he killed himself, it's his own fault.. :¬:

He killed himself? when the f*ck did that happen? :eek:

Jared 02-24-2004 07:26 AM

wow....now i'm depressed.

Ray Jones 02-24-2004 10:11 AM

nah. i was just kidding.

Joshi 02-24-2004 10:39 AM

Yeah, it was COJ saying that he was gonna kill himself. We don't have any proof that he did it, but if you remember, someone did this before and came back saying it was a joke (actually he said his sister logged onto his account and did it to spite him, but I don't really believe that). So I basically said that if it was a joke, it was a stupid and cruel one that could upset a lot of people who have experienced that kind of thing. So I said, if it was a joke, COJ was to leave the forums. And of course if it wasn't a joke... it wasn't a joke. I closed the thread soon after.

RoyTordesLegend 02-24-2004 12:33 PM

Quote:

Well, I have this theory that it's the way Carl Shutt looks that lead him to be shunned by society, and his subsequent unpopularity with people in face to face situations forced him underground into his life as a "internet forum rebel without a cause".

I just want to give him a big hug and tell him that we're all vunerable, and that we'd all love him for the person he really is, despite his ugly mug! I too have three ears and a ginger goatee, and have problems going to the local shops without having the crap kicked out of me by 'normal' people......it's just life. I'm asking him to strip off his bonding chains and roam free with Roy Tordes in a life frolicking in fields and basking in the sunshine.
:)

.....and that was just Shutt I was talking about......think how much love and understanding I'd give Meksilon/Mexilon.............!:p

Peace and love to the misguided people of the world!

James Isaac 02-24-2004 04:00 PM

Quote:

:eek: I hope that isn't true :(

Das Mole 02-26-2004 10:54 PM

well, i don't think it was true at all. because why would you come on here after not posting for about a year, or a couple months or whatever to say you were going to kill yourself, and then on top of that, didn't somebody say "i just checked his profile and he went on about two days after he posted that. he didn't kill himself." i think it was remi...or benny...someone said it. either way, i don't think he killed himself.