LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Jedi Outcast (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Fight with Desan fluke (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=123921)

Stick Shift 02-27-2004 05:17 AM

Fight with Desan fluke

Whoa! the force was with me today... I finally finished the game. Although I must say, without the clones this wouldn't have been a victory...

Yeah, anyway... *spolier* so I run down the ramp to fight Desan for the 3rd time. He was charging and I positioned myself on his left (my right) I tried to choke him, but he pushed down and of course I fell on my a$$. He jumped over to finish me off, but his initial push had knocked down a pillar which, unfortunately, fell on him as he aproached me. IT KILLED HIM INSTANTANUOSLY! *spoiler*

It must've been some sort fo glitch. Has this happened to anybody else?

Crow_Nest 02-27-2004 05:40 AM

Re: Fight with Desan fluke

Quote:

Originally posted by Stick Shift
*spolier* so I run down the ramp to fight Desan for the 3rd time. He was charging and I positioned myself on his left (my right) I tried to choke him, but he pushed down and of course I fell on my a$$. He jumped over to finish me off, but his initial push had knocked down a pillar which, unfortunately, fell on him as he aproached me. IT KILLED HIM INSTANTANUOSLY! *spoiler*
You should use the spoiler tag. Its: ["spoiler]type whatever crap you want here[/spoiler"]

Exclude the "

Btw its luke not fluke :p

Neverhoodian 02-27-2004 06:16 AM

No no, fluke's a word, he used it correctly.

Yes, that's one way to beat Desann. I still prefer killing him with my saber, but it's fun to take advantage of his primitive reptilian brain stem from time to time.:D

Crow_Nest 02-27-2004 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Neverhoodian
Yes, that's one way to beat Desann. I still prefer killing him with my saber, but it's fun to take advantage of his primitive reptilian brain stem from time to time.:D
spoiler:
I crushed him under those large pillars with a lucky force push :D

shukrallah 03-11-2004 02:55 AM

nope, not a fluke, its built into the game.

BawBag™ 03-11-2004 12:32 PM

spoiler:
I hide behind a pillar whilst Desann is throwing his saber and chucking lightning everywhere. He cuts the pillar down - and kills himself. Sheer Comedy Genius.

:D

Crow_Nest 03-11-2004 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BawBag™
spoiler:
I hide behind a pillar whilst Desann is throwing his saber and chucking lightning everywhere. He cuts the pillar down - and kills himself. Sheer Comedy Genius.

:D

LOL!

spoiler:
Ever played that level in JA? After the cutsecene when desann died and kyle was standing there acting all show off. He jumps, falls and it goes like "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *smash*".

:rofl:

MasterN64 03-11-2004 02:13 PM

Using the pillars to kill him is tricky. However the way you did it it was funny!!! Nice way to do it. Good job.

CCORREASADA 03-12-2004 02:46 AM

stuck: Yavin Finals, Need a Hint

hi, im stuck in this level, it´s supossed that I have to find Dessan, but all ready do every thing i think there´s a way to cross de false wall to the right of the aile i all ready watch trough the wall with the light amplifications binoculars, but there´s not enough space to jump the hole.

And the mirror wall theres no way to breaking it, and tho the left aile it´s imposible to walk, run, jump that flame.

Need a Hint please.

thanks

carlos

Crow_Nest 03-12-2004 05:28 AM

spoiler:
at the part where you see the flame from a distance, do you see something dripping ontop? ;)

KarlMarx 03-21-2004 03:57 AM

Hey Lt. Failure? Were you in my game of COD when they first put in 1.02? I was Sniperbait and my roomate was Tony Montana. If not you have someone out there copying you.