LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Squad Recruitment (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=570)
-   -   Squads forming (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=134946)

MUSA91CM 09-01-2004 10:47 PM

Squads forming
 
DS will be forming squads for Republic Commando. Anyone interested visit our site at www.defendersofsovereignty.net

Look forward to seeing you there.

honor and integrity always

Revan Solo 10-06-2004 05:55 AM

What can I make there?

Joetheeskimo 10-16-2004 07:14 AM

Do the squads have to be three only? Or can there be more than three in a squad?

ZBomber 10-16-2004 07:32 AM

I don't think that is out yet, but my guess is 3 will be the cap.

DarthTDe 11-03-2004 06:48 PM

How do you form a squad,though:confused: ?

Joetheeskimo 11-04-2004 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DarthTDe
How do you form a squad,though:confused: ?
:rolleyes: It's just a clan for the game.

LukeKatarn 11-06-2004 11:04 AM

Nice to see another clan popping up. I thought I'd be the only one... Want to allie?

ZBomber 11-06-2004 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LukeKatarn
Nice to see another clan popping up. I thought I'd be the only one... Want to allie?
It seems kinda strange to me that people are starting clans beforee the game is even near coming out...... :confused:

Joetheeskimo 11-06-2004 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ZBomber
It seems kinda strange to me that people are starting clans beforee the game is even near coming out...... :confused:
We're hyped up about it :D

LukeKatarn 11-06-2004 04:55 PM

There were clans for BF before the game came out.

ZBomber 11-06-2004 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LukeKatarn
There were clans for BF before the game came out.
But people actually looked at the BF forum. No one really comes here......

Revan Solo 11-07-2004 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ZBomber
But people actually looked at the BF forum. No one really comes here......
Yes, why is this forum so empty? Only cause of that that BF is soon available?

Joetheeskimo 11-07-2004 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Revan Solo
Yes, why is this forum so empty? Only cause of that that BF is soon available?
BF has already been released. Republic Commando is being released in a year or two. ;)

ZBomber 11-07-2004 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5
BF has already been released. Republic Commando is being released in a year or two. ;)
Actually, less than a year. It was Febuary 2005 last time I checked. ;)

Revan Solo 11-08-2004 04:21 AM

Sorry, this soon was one too much!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.