The part we all hate.
I have to set down some guidelines.
1. Try to limit your sig test threads. Maybe pick one thread where everyone can test their sig, or else simply delete the thread after you've decided your sig is what you want it to be. (However, deleting any other topic is not tolerated - we will enforce that!)
2. Don't put terribly huge pics in your sig. If you would like to have images in it however, only use your sig once or twice per page. I have no problem with images in a sig, and I do believe that a sig is a way to express yourself and is something unique to you, and so should be allowed.
3. Of course, no spamming. Don't post a thread simply to annouce your post-count; we all have eyes and can see it next to your user name.
4. No skirting the censor, and that includes mods. That means no @$$, sh!t, etc, it ain't allowed, mmkay?
5. Don't get carried away with the BGMs. Traditions are always more meaningful when they aren't overdone.
Well...I guess that's all. I didn't think it needed to come to this, but apparently some others did.
Do try to enjoy yourself anyway, and please give your feedback!
Ouch... a dagger slashing my stomach tickles compared to this http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif ... j/k. No actually I agree with all of that. There have been quite a few crazy posts popping up...
I guess it'll teach several people.......
*gulp* I seem to be guilty of 2. and 3. one time each (calling Helix an @$$ and my "190 posts" topic) http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/frown.gif http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/frown.gif me is very sorry
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
~L, you should've put a lurking rule in there that would've went like this:
If there are any lurkers out there, do not simply come in and put a post about nothing, because that too is spam.
wellll.....sky master is back.
For the Empire. http://www.lucasarts.com/static/rebe...ps_em_anim.gif
Well, to be honest, I don't mind posts about nothing, as long as there's not a million of them clogging up the forum.
I think they add character. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif
(S'long as they're not spam.)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:31 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.