LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Absent Without Leave (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=569)
-   -   Desktop Thread (56k'ers enter at your own discretion) (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=138227)

El Sitherino 10-13-2004 12:13 AM

Desktop Thread (56k'ers enter at your own discretion)
 
*waves magic forum awakening dust*
well we're gonna try and pick this forum up a bit. I decided, let's do a desktop thread first, then we'll go on to other things. So just post screencaps of you desktops and discuss wallpapers, where you found yours, stuff like that. We want some more discussion going on here. I'll go first.

http://www.boomspeed.com/insanesith/october_eye_LF.jpg


this is a wallpaper project I'm currently working on, it contain nudity (artistic) so I had to censor part of it.

Rogue Nine 10-13-2004 12:55 AM

Eh, I'll bite.

http://9.echonetwork.net/Crap/desktop8.JPG

Pad 10-13-2004 03:08 AM

Here´s mine, one I didnt make myself.

http://img24.exs.cx/img24/2933/bg64.th.jpg

Lynk Former 10-13-2004 05:02 AM

http://www.boomspeed.com/aresen/lynky_desktop.jpg

El Sitherino 10-13-2004 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rogue Nine
http://9.echonetwork.net/Crap/desktop8.JPG
can I get a copy of that wallpaper?

dabe 10-13-2004 10:44 AM

http://tinypic.com/cj9n6

Tis my Wallpaper, I would love to say i created it but I just modified it. :o

ZBomber 10-13-2004 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rogue Nine
Eh, I'll bite.

http://9.echonetwork.net/Crap/desktop8.JPG

I thought she wasn't wearing pants for a sec. :p

http://img36.exs.cx/img36/444/ZD.th.gif


Btw, that 1 second where I thought she wasn't wearing pants was the happiest moment I had today. :(

Kurgan 10-13-2004 03:21 PM

Re: Desktop Thread (56k'ers enter at your own discretion)
 
Quote:

Originally posted by InsaneSith
*waves magic forum awakening dust*
well we're gonna try and pick this forum up a bit. I decided, let's do a desktop thread first, then we'll go on to other things. So just post screencaps of you desktops and discuss wallpapers, where you found yours, stuff like that. We want some more discussion going on here. I'll go first.

http://www.boomspeed.com/insanesith/october_eye_LF.jpg


this is a wallpaper project I'm currently working on, it contain nudity (artistic) so I had to censor part of it.

Censored the nippies but not the profanity? Shame on you! ; )

Kurgan 10-13-2004 03:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my spartan, boring desktop, for your viewing pleasure:

El Sitherino 10-13-2004 07:15 PM

Re: Re: Desktop Thread (56k'ers enter at your own discretion)
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Kurgan
Censored the nippies but not the profanity? Shame on you! ; )
<_<... it's a lowercase "L" >_>



didn't buy it eh?

oops.

Shok_Tinoktin 10-14-2004 02:16 AM

I didn't make mine either.


http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/st....html?page=172

before that I used this

http://lucasarts.com/products/jediacademy/index.html
(screenshots #27)

and before that

http://lucasarts.com/games/swrepubliccommando/
(screenshots #2)

Lieutenant_kettch 10-14-2004 09:00 AM

ultimate background::
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/al...ing_falcon.jpg
before i came to my senses:
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/alliance/4cross.jpg

JediJohn 10-14-2004 09:01 AM

my desky

ET Warrior 10-14-2004 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jedijohn
my desky
Ctrl-Alt-Del is a fantastic comic :)

Shok_Tinoktin 10-14-2004 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lieutenant_kettch
ultimate background::
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/al...ing_falcon.jpg
before i came to my senses:
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/alliance/4cross.jpg


I like the old one better.

JediJohn 10-15-2004 11:08 AM

indeed CAD is the best web comic ever have link:here you go

Lieutenant_kettch 10-15-2004 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin
I like the old one better.
figures, you just prefer x-wings and don't like to se the falcon getting shot up

Shok_Tinoktin 10-15-2004 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lieutenant_kettch
figures, you just prefer x-wings and don't like to se the falcon getting shot up
No, I think the quad burst looks a lot better than the single shot.

ZBomber 10-15-2004 03:49 PM

New One:

http://img46.exs.cx/img46/562/Desky1015.jpg

coupes. 10-15-2004 03:57 PM

OMG ! I personnaly hate the task bar on the side, it takes up way too much space. And what's with the 'Montreal' folder ?

ZBomber 10-15-2004 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.
OMG ! I personnaly hate the task bar on the side, it takes up way too much space. And what's with the 'Montreal' folder ?
It's a folder of the people I need to stalk in Montreal. Your first Coupe. :evil3:

It's an Aerosmith bootleg. :p

And, the side bar, I have a TON of windows open all the time (closed them for the pic), so it's easier for me.

coupes. 10-15-2004 06:54 PM

I'm not even in Montreal anymore, so :p

ZBomber 10-17-2004 01:18 PM

Two shameless ads in ONE image. :D

http://img19.exs.cx/img19/5952/LasDesk.jpg

Rogue Nine 10-17-2004 02:12 PM

http://www.9.echonetwork.net/Crap/desktop9.JPG

I have transcended the need for desktop icons. :D

Lynk Former 10-17-2004 02:20 PM

Rwar is all that needs to be said @ your wallpaper, Niner.

ET Warrior 10-17-2004 03:36 PM

I notice that you're playing something on Winamp that has Lindsey Lohan in the title. I'm going to hope that it's a video of her naked, and then I'm going to ask that you send this video to me

errr....for.....educational purposes...

<_<

>_>


Not my fault the only thing she's good for is her super hot-ness

ZBomber 10-17-2004 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ET Warrior
[B]I notice that you're playing something on Winamp that has Lindsey Lohan in the title. I'm going to hope that it's a video of her naked, and then I'm going to ask that you send this video to me
Or maybe it was her nippy slip....


which I uh.... never saw... of course.... >_>

*runs away*

El Sitherino 10-17-2004 09:19 PM

Niner, give me your Maya wallpaper @_@.

Rogue Nine 10-18-2004 05:42 AM

The Lindsay Lohan thing on Winamp is actually a song she sang off the soundtrack to her movie "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen." I've never actually seen the movie, but she's got a pretty nice voice. That song she has out now, "Rumors" sucks ass, but when she actually does try to sing, she's pretty good.

El Sitherino 10-18-2004 05:51 AM

She actually does sing rather well, and she's hot as hell.

Thanks for the Maya wallpaper niner ^^. Tenjou Tenge is so awesome.

Winduwt105 10-18-2004 11:39 AM

how do you take a screenie of your desktop?

ZBomber 10-18-2004 11:45 AM

Prinstcreen button, next to f12. ;)

Niner, love your "Both of them Suck" sig. Couldn't agree any more. :D

Winduwt105 10-18-2004 12:42 PM

ok but where are the screenies located

El Sitherino 10-18-2004 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Winduwt105
ok but where are the screenies located
you have to paste into an image program, what it does is take a picture of your desktop and store it on the clipboard.

Doomie 10-18-2004 01:16 PM

I still have the old KotOR 2 wallpaper, only hlaf of it is ibscured by unused icons :|

Winduwt105 10-18-2004 04:52 PM

I made the wallpaper myself with bits of images. so here is my desktop.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...05/Desktop.jpg

ZBomber 10-18-2004 06:25 PM

Looks cool, get rid of the color area around the Genosian though. ;)

Winduwt105 10-19-2004 03:13 AM

ok i am still kinda working on that.

Kurgan 10-22-2004 02:25 AM

Oh btw, my old desktop wallpaper was one a forum member made for me. It was an image of "Kurgan" spelled out in Det packs on the ground of Chandrilla from the JA demo. ; )

That kicked @$$!

ZBomber 10-22-2004 04:14 PM

Don't detpacks start disapearing after about 15 are used?

Still the same desktop for me, I like it cause I can easily get to my site.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.