LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Role-Playing Forum (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Mandalorian war (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=140650)

DarthTDe 11-27-2004 08:47 AM

Mandalorian war

Alright,for those that have played Knights of the Old Republic,they know about this war.For those who haven't,it's two years before Revan and Malak's fall to the dark side,and the mandalorians have started to conquer and destroy Outer Rim worlds,so that the Republic wouldn't kill them all,but they accidentally attacked a Republic world.So the Republic just declared war on the Mandalore Warriors.Rules:no:swearing,char killing,or controlling,or flaming.You can be a mandalorian or Republic soldier.Format:

Name:
Stationed Planet:
if Mandalorian)Planet to attack:
if Republic)Planet to defend:
Weapons:
Clothing:

My Char:

Name: Jaden Randell
Side: Mandalorian
Stationed Planet: Dantooine
Planet to attack: Luxus
Weapons: Basalisk war droid,Double Mandalorian Heavy Blaster Pistols,E-11 blaster rifle,and a silver-lined sword.
Clothing: Dark Jedi knight suit under,Mandalore War Suit over.

gonyjets 11-27-2004 09:40 AM

OOC: Alright, let's keep this one going for a good long while.

Name: Jargen Yerdos
Side: Republic
Stationed Planet: Currently onboard The Leviathan, the Republic flagship.
Planet to defend: Currently en route to Luxus
Weapons: Heavy Blaster Cannon, dual disruptor pistols, single vibro-blade.
Clothing: Republic Modified Armor
Bio: Jargen was one of the first soldiers to join up with Revan and Malak. Young and headstrong, he was the perfect candidate for promotion. Now a captain, he holds command over several hundred troops.

Jargen sat against the wall of his bunk room, cleaning out his heavy blaster cannon. He twiddled with the dials. If he turned these all the way up, he could fry a space fighter in its tracks. But no time for that now. They were approaching Luxus at rapid speed. They would meet the Mandalorians for the first time. Jargen couldn't wait.

tommygunner 11-27-2004 11:49 AM

Name: tom smith (code name= beta 90)
Side: Republic
Stationed Planet: kamino
Planet to defend: dantooine
Weapons: dc-17(sniper attachment and anit armor attachment) vibro blade and commando pistol
Clothing: modified republic armor
Bio: tom was just a regular trooper and then the commanding officer promoted him to become a commando.... tom proved to b an excellent commando excelling in all of his training... when he heard that the mandalorians attacked a republic city he was ready to give them hell

tom was waiting for a droid to fix his modified jedi star fighter when some1 barked "beta 90 beta 82 beta 75 and beta 10 report to mission breifing before u take off for dantooine!"

DarthTDe 11-27-2004 02:29 PM

I paced around the medical facility for hours,waiting for Mack to emerge "there you are!"i said.But then I heard a shot "the Republic,they've arrived!" I turned and saw Mack on the floor "MACK!!!" I yelled,"Dang you,Republic scum!"I then pulled out my Pistols and started firing.I saw the assasin "dang you!!!"I said as I fired my rifle and I saw a piece of armor fly from his body,luckily,it said his name...Davik Kang ((for those who haven't played Knights,He's a famous crimelord,but not a hutt!))

tommygunner 11-27-2004 05:17 PM

(a few days after the breifing...)
alright guys we have to attack the mandalorians quickly and hard... after i said that my sqaud came out from behind a gunship and opened fire on u bunch of mandalorians... it was a suprise they didn't even see us comin...

gonyjets 11-28-2004 08:04 AM

Revan walked in. His cloak swirled in a brilliant effect. There wasn't a soldier on The Leviathan who didn't admire the Jedi and his partner, Malak. "We are changing plans. We head to Dantooine; there are a number of troops pinned down by the Mandalorians there. I also hear there is quite a large fleet. We must strike a crushing blow to them while they do not expect it. I hope you are up to the task, commander?"

"You know I am!" Jargen replied enthusiastically. "Can you get everyone in my command to the command center? We have plan."

"Of course I can, commander." And Revan left the room.

DarthTDe 11-28-2004 09:59 AM

The next couple of days I kept coming under heavy fire,killing my wife and uncle.But I got my revenge...I snuk into the Republic Enclave and killed their leader ((the war hasn't started yet))

tommygunner 11-28-2004 04:17 PM

ok guys lately we haven't had many casulties... except 1 of our main leaders was killed... 2day we r gonna sneak into a big mandalorian bace near by... try and take some prisoners or kill a lot...

*a while later behind mandalorian bace*

as soon as we got behind the base a door opened and an officer ran out screamingthis is not worth it!!! he put a gun to his head but just then i ran over to him and knocked it out of his hand...
wat do u think ur doin u scum? "uhhh" he said... hey u troopers over there come and take him bac to our base.. take him on the gunship.. take him to the interragater (or however u spell it...) if the alarm is raised that some1 is tryin to get him out... kill him...

so we went into the door and snuk up on some mandalorians and killed them... ok so far so good...

gonyjets 11-28-2004 05:48 PM

OOC: Guys, can we please use proper spelling and grammar? Some words are barely readable. Please. I beg of you.

IC: Jargen felt crammed inside the landing craft. It was nowhere near big enough. And wouldn't you figure, the Landing Zone was hot. Really hot. The pilot steered the craft off course. Right smack-dab in the middle of a Mandalorian outpost. Wouldn't you figure.

Beams of red light streaked upwards. The door opened and blaster bolts blazed inward. Jargen leaned out and let a few rounds fly into the Mandalorian ranks. The Republic was outnumbered at least 3 to 1. They didn't have time for defensive trenches. It was hopeless. They needed reinforcements. Fast.

tommygunner 11-29-2004 10:03 AM

just think of wat u think it is... i kno i have bad spelling i don't care!

DarthTDe 11-29-2004 01:24 PM

((do I spell good?))

I kept running until I finally hit my ship,literrally.I hopped in and set coordinates for Luxus,"bye-bye,suckers!"

gonyjets 11-29-2004 02:32 PM

OOC: What you do is highlight your entire post (after you write it). Then hit Ctrl+C and that will copy your post. Open up a word processor (Microsoft Word, Corel WordPerfect, etc.) and hit Ctrl+v to paste it. Do a spell check, and then copy the new post (Ctrl+C) and paste it back. (Ctrl+V) It's just a small amount of time you can spend to make the forum more enjoyable for everyone.

IC: Jargen flipped the dials on his cannon all the way up. They were preparing to make landfall. The pilot had been shot through the glass, and no one had noticed. The landing craft careened downwards without direction. It was pure luck the craft landed right ways up. And right on top of Jaden's ship. The starship had only been nicked by the landing craft, but it was enough to take out an engine. Jaden was grounded.

Everyone jumped out and Jargen started yelling orders. "Use the landing craft for cover! Don't stand out in the open!" Jargen pulled out his radio and yelled out for reinforcements. They needed to come quick, or he and his platoon were dead.

DarthTDe 11-29-2004 05:55 PM

I crawled out of under the warship and snuk Behind Jargen's platoon,and killed 3 out of 6 of his platoon with my sword"ha!"I said noticing that there were still troopers,"oh,crap"I pulled out a disruptor rifle and hailed fire and I killed them all,but Jargen."I need reinforcements!"I barked into my commlink.

tommygunner 11-30-2004 09:42 AM

(lolol ok man w/e u say ;) )
"all units report the mandalorians r retreating next RV point is lexus!" some1 screamed into the comm...
as soon as i got out of the base i saw a mandalorian ship fly away... alright guys were goin to luxus... "we'll see hu the sucker is when i get to luxus u mandalorian scum!" i said..."ok squad meet at lexus at 0800 hours!":clone: i said as i jumped into my jedi starfighter and shot off for lexus at lightspeed

tommygunner 12-05-2004 02:38 PM

( umm any1 here gonna post?!:( )

Redwing 12-06-2004 05:04 PM

((
Quote:

just think of wat u think it is... i kno i have bad spelling i don't care!
Quote:

(lolol ok man w/e u say ;) )
Quote:

( umm any1 here gonna post?!:( )
Hm. ;)))

tommygunner 12-06-2004 05:14 PM

:D :mad: that is just making the word easier to say or something?!?!? u kno like how u talk on instant messangers and stuff!?!:p

Redwing 12-07-2004 10:17 AM

((Yes, I DO know. AOL speak is the bane of my existence. :p

Also, this isn't Instant Messenger ;)))

tommygunner 12-07-2004 10:20 AM

lol ok redwing i hear and obey!!!:p i will TRY and spell right... i am a good spellur!;)

DarthTDe 12-07-2004 12:31 PM

((all right,I will post))

Me fly go BOOOMMMM into wall!!!

Sabre_Fett 12-16-2004 02:48 PM

Can i be canderous?
Name:Canderous Ordo Or Visper if i cant be Canderous
Side:Mando
Stationed Planet:Taris
Planet to attack: Dantooine
Weapons:Heavy Repeating blaster and stolen lightsaber from a jedi
Clothing:Canderous's clothes or if im not canderous Mando uniform

and the mando war happend when revan was alive he died after the war listen to canderous when u findout ur revan he goes your the only one who could beat us revan.

tommygunner 12-16-2004 03:37 PM

(hooray u found it:p which 1 shud we stay in... o and umm the mando left dantooine... just think of another planet to attack cause no1 is defending that... o and i killed a mandolorian at dantooine and got a verpine shatter gun that i keep wit me in case i run out of dc-17 ammo or when i wanna use it...:fett: )

meanwhile i landed on lexus and saw jargen and jaden... if they r still in this... "hey u mandalorian scum put ur hands where i can c them! my squad jumped out of a gunship and surrounded him... they wouldn't go down easily...

DarthTDe 12-16-2004 05:19 PM

I made it before I got to the "twist,big twist"

Sabre_Fett 12-18-2004 05:05 AM

But cant i kill the republic Jedis on dantooine

tommygunner 12-18-2004 05:56 AM

(umm yea sure i guess....) just try and find some1 else to defend it...:D

Oriolemanbr 12-20-2004 05:50 PM

Name: Oetch Tisimia
Side: Mandalorian.
Stationed Planet: Currently aboard The Rancor a Mandolorian Combat Shuttle.
Planet to attack: Dantooine
Weapons: Scout Blaster Pistol, SR combat Pistol
Clothing: Flight Suit, with ammo bandolier and belt.
Bio: At the moment Oetch is in command of a ship and crew he hired with his excess money he earned from the crime organazations inthe outer rim.

Oetch glanced at the radar to the left of the main controls." We got Republic Fighters coming, followed by a...WHOA! Its a Flagship, I repeat, we got a flagship. Please get to your combat turrets. We are going on our descent to the Mining Outpost, which is on the mere west of the planet. watch out for republic fighters." said Oetch into his mouthpiece. He heard his voice ring out through the ship, and pilots bustle to their stations. Oetch swiveled around in his chair, flipping the auto-pilot switch, with destination set on swoop-attack mode to the Mining Outpost. he then took control of the front. "While we are descending, all small laser cannons focus fire on the small fighters around the flagship, while the bigger guns focus on the flagship itself." said Oetch into the mouthpiece. He turned to the aiming-computer and targeted the area around the flag ship. Then he pushed the lever into full fire-power laser beam mode. Which sent beams from the head blaster cannon to the bridge of the Republic Flagship.

tommygunner 12-21-2004 06:19 AM

(umm ok i'll go to dantooine then? :rolleyes: )

i jumped bac into my star fighter with my squad close behind me...

a few hours later in orbit of Dantooine...
ok sqaud we r going to attack the battle cruiser b4 we go into dantooine... we already have a ton of troops stationed there!" i barked into the comm... we swooped in and attacked the cruiser... we inflicted a lot of damage to the ship... it still didn't look like it was goin to go down easily... "ok sqaud split up beta 82 stay with me... beta 75 and 10 go down to dantooine and we will meet at RV point Gamma..." i said... it was a good thing that RV point gamma was a concealed location no1 has ever heard of...

Oriolemanbr 12-21-2004 11:26 AM

The laser cannons that were based on the left wing, (the wing that was closer to the approaching republic squad) started rappid firing, sending a fighter out of control and a few others were forced of course, but the leader semmed unshaken. Oetch noticed the commotion and fired his power laser at one of the minor fighters, blowing it up. "Hehehehe, take that." he said.

tommygunner 12-21-2004 12:34 PM

(umm was that 1 of my guys?if it is then i say) "darn u mandolorian scum... well beta 82 go down to main base and get 2 other commandos..." i saw him shoot towards dantooine out of harms way..."i shall avenge u my brothers!!" i shot a couple of missles at the cruiser and part of it bursted into flames... it was goin down.... "AHA take that" i saw a couple escape pods shoot out they were officers... but i blew them up b4 they got that far...

Oriolemanbr 12-21-2004 03:43 PM

"Shoot we lost Wing B" whispered Oetch. He hit then controls and four rockets from the A wing slot fired out, taking out eight fighters..Oetch then grabbed his radio transmitter and said. "This is the rancor calling for back up, we are rightn ow at coord 34567, -342103, Dantooine sector. Antoher cruiser came and shot off repair droids, which went to Oetch's ship and repaired most of the B-wing damage. Oetch then contirnued his fire, forcing the leader of the squad off course. Two madolorian fighters came in and fired a few shots at the swuad
Oetch fired antoher missle, blasting two fighters. "We got em, and the ship is now back on normal technicalhealt, and we are diving. The ship was swooping down very fast towards the surface of Dantooine. As the ship came closer it began to drop off troops. THey landed and immediatley took out overwhelmed civillian patrol. some republic troopers were now moving in. But they were welcome by T21 laser fire. They were also overwhelmed. THe troops moved in, now penetrating the main area of the Oupost. Oetch was still in the ship, watching out for other troops thatm ight come in from another direction.

tommygunner 12-21-2004 04:53 PM

i shot for dantooine and landed... little did the mandos kno that i droped a mine on a big transport ship... 3-2-1 BANG!!! some of the mandos were so confused they just stood there as i ran by and killed most of them... i walked over my 2 new commandos and beta 82... "alright guys... get ready to move out..." we jumped out from behind a gunship and once again took some mandos by suprise and killed them... just then we snuk into on of their bases that was already set up... it looks like when the mandos first left dantooine there were some of them that stayed behind... our new mission: infiltrate the base and blow it up... this was 1 of their main bases... it had a lot of important information and a lot of important leaders... if we blew it up the tide of the war on dantooine would change... "FIRE IN THE HOLE" i screamed... there was an explosion and we were in to the base... this time my team wouldn't go down that easily...

Oriolemanbr 12-21-2004 05:01 PM

The madolorians came in with that second cruiser and unloaded a fresh battalion. They moved in along with Oetch and his remaining crew, and moved in to the main base. HTey opened fire only the totally supirsed republic soldiers ((they had came form the back))and killed many of them. They armed some of the turrets in the base, forcing the republcans back in a swift and deadly manner. Oetch was firing his SR combat pistols like mad, picking off the soldiers one by one. He had come to the base form the ship when the other cruiser arrvied, and was being looked after by highly trained madolorians commandos, armed with acid stream launvhers and flame throwers. Oetch blasted another five soldiers with a frag grenade as the turrets kept the opponents laser fire on hold.

tommygunner 12-22-2004 05:06 AM

(i came from the side and i am already in the base...:D ) we ran through another door and we saw a mandolorian leader... he had a gun to his head and he said "it's not worth it..." i ran over to him and knocked him unconscious... we blew another hole in the wall and there were some troopers there.. "hey u there! take this scum bac to base and interrogate him... if some1 tries to get in kill him! o and take the gunship bac to base... i said.. they ran to the gunship and flew off... we ran bac into the base and a few minutes later we heard that the officer was safely in our base... we ran into another room... it was a trap they all opened fire on us... a lot of shots hit me... but it didn't matter... the shots just bounced off my sheilds... then i heard another bang and beta 82 shot a gernade at a group of mandos and took them out...

Oriolemanbr 12-22-2004 03:06 PM

Oetch came with another suprise attack from behind, consisting of 7 grenade explosions, and 20 trained troopers blasting away. The republican battalion slowly dimished until the rest fled out of the base. even some of those were taken by turret fire.

OD-Nile-X-Z-N 01-16-2005 04:48 AM

Name: Nile Zam
Side: Mandolorian
Stationed Planet: Dxun
Planet to attack: tatooine
Weapons: Flamethrower,grapling hook.
Clothing: Basic Mandolorian armor(as seen in kotor and kotor2
:D )

tommygunner 01-16-2005 08:28 AM

o cool some1 else joined... we ran through the base and took out some more mandos... we then turned around... we were surrounded... i shot a gernade into a group and my squad did the same... "ok guys let's plant the charges and get out of here... " i ran over to the middle of the base and planted a ton of charges around... this would b enuff to blow the base to bits... i then threw some stuff over it so no1 would see it... "ok guys we have 5 minutes to get out let's go!!!"

OD-Nile-X-Z-N 01-16-2005 04:54 PM

I sat down on the ground, with my left arm almost broken. I just sit there as I heard the blaster shots, the screams, the lightsabers. But I had a battle of my own, right before me and the squad I was assigned to went into battle, a large creature known as a kotto wiped everyone but me and another mandolorian recruit out. The creature chased me through the jungle, while other creatures tried to kill me aswell. Slowly I started to loose the creature, or so I thought. I was about to return to my fighter until CRACK The creature came out of nowhere, Grabed my arm and broke every bone in it. I was about to be killed when......

all recruits report to the mainhall!, all recruits report to the main hall Ah it was just a dream, good I thought. I got my armor on and ran as fast as I could to the mainhall(briefing room). I saw about 6 other mandolorians standing there, I didn't not know any them however. The captain said that we were going to tatooine to try and raid one of the citys, known as Ancorhead, for supplies. I heard of tatooine before, a waste land of garbage and sand. hmmm I thought, this shoulden't be to bad. I was wrong.

tommygunner 01-17-2005 04:21 AM

i ran through a big room and there were a bunch of mandos there... "3 minutes men we have to eliminate them and get clear of the building... i shot another gernade into the group and most of them went flying... i opend fire ont he rest and ran over to 1 and slit his throat wit my mini vibro blade that was inserted inside my guantlet... 2 minutes to go... we ran throught a couple more rooms... not even bothering to fight the mandos... i sort of regreted that.. just b4 i got out fo the room a shot caught me in the leg and i fell down to the ground... "i am not leaving u behind sir" said beta 82... he picked me up and helped me limp out of the building... we had 30 seconds to get as far away from the building as possible... we were about 300 yards away as it exploded... BOOOOOOOOOOOM "well guys let's go bac to base and restock on supplies... and treat my leg... good work men"

OD-Nile-X-Z-N 01-17-2005 05:01 AM

We landed in the dune sea. When I got out of the dropship all I saw was sand, lots and lots of sand....and rock.....and some animal bones..........and a large formation of somesort, I coulden't make it out. The commander gave us orders to sneak into Anchorhead in 3 groups of 4 so the enemy would be overran. I was assigned with the comander, a medic and a elite trooper. For about 2 hours we ran across the desert until we arrived at Anchorhead. The commander gave us the order to go through the northern gate and raid the supply bunker. we were about to go into the city when we heard a loud howl. We looked behind us to see about 200-300 tuskens all on banthas approaching the city. TUSKEN RAID! the medic called out. We all drew our blasters and aimed........

OD-Nile-X-Z-N 01-19-2005 11:56 AM

(come on people post here:( )