LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Console Discussion (PS2/XBOX) (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=612)
-   -   Play as other side in singleplayer? (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=151728)

JMacy 09-01-2005 07:24 PM

Play as other side in singleplayer?
 
Awesome game. I just passed the Xbox singleplayer missions, ending with Endor. I thought maybe passing them would allow me to replay as the opposite faction on each of those levels, but doesn't seem to be the case. I remember trying the Xbox demo that came on the Trilogy DVDs, and there I was able to choose Rebel or Empire. Was this just for the sake of demo purposes?

Darth Andrew 09-01-2005 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMacy
Awesome game. I just passed the Xbox singleplayer missions, ending with Endor. I thought maybe passing them would allow me to replay as the opposite faction on each of those levels, but doesn't seem to be the case.

As far as I know, you can't swtch to the oposite side in a single player mission. But you can in instant action (which is basically the same as single player).

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMacy
I remember trying the Xbox demo that came on the Trilogy DVDs, and there I was able to choose Rebel or Empire. Was this just for the sake of demo purposes?

Most likely.

Oh, and welcome to LucasForums! :)

JMacy 09-02-2005 06:10 AM

Ah, the Instant Action. I should have looked more closely at that, but since it seemed the same as single player I didn't go all through the menus. I'll try that out in the morning. It's great it's such an extensive game with so much replay value. I was just checking out the Galactic Conquest option.

Thanks Darth Andrew, and thanks for the welcome! :)

Leviathan 09-02-2005 09:49 AM

You can also use SWBF Mod Tools to change factions who play on a shipped map... (Or hex-editing if you know how to use it...)

Darth Andrew 09-02-2005 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leviathan
You can also use SWBF Mod Tools to change factions who play on a shipped map... (Or hex-editing if you know how to use it...)

If you have Battlefront for the PC, but since JMacy plays it on the Xbox, this is near impossible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMacy
Thanks Darth Andrew, and thanks for the welcome!

Sure! :D

Leviathan 09-02-2005 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Andrew
If you have Battlefront for the PC, but since JMacy plays it on the Xbox, this is near impossible.

Maybe he has a modded one ?... :rolleyes:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.