KOTOR - The Five Sith Warriors
Ok so this story was writen by my brother and me a long time ago, the names were different then but we wanted to change the format and since he's gone to study in London I'm left all alone here with my boyfriend to continue it hahahaha :) enjoy please tell me what you think...
KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC
THE FIVE SITH WARRIORS
It is a time of political feud in the Republic, the galactic senate has received hundreds of threats from a Sith Lord called Darth Morbious.
While the senate debates the appropriate course of action, the Jedi have been appointed to investigate reports of Sith activity on the moons of Bogden.
Jedi Master Serran has dispatched three exceptional students of the force to investigate and suppress the Sith activity and restore peace to the galaxy once again...
Chapter 1 - Dawn Of The Sith
A Jedi Battle cruiser entered the atmosphere of a Bogden moon and landed, three Jedi Padawan stepped out of the ship and walked towards a big canyon, they looked around, but didn't see a thing.
- "This place looks desolate, there doesn't seem to be anything here Noran" - one of them said.
- "Anyhow they sent us to investigate Kai, remember? Master Serran sent us here" - Noran replied.
- "I sense a disturbance in the force " - a little green alien said.
- "Maybe we should split up" - said Kai and continued - "Noran you take the path on the right, Yeddo go down the left and I'll go into the center of the canyon, communicate if you see anything" - they separated.
Noran took the path on the right where he found nothing but rocks pilled one over the other, and he sensed nothing there, Yeddo didn't even see a thing, the path was cut off by a great mountain that stood in front of him, but Kai found a strange rock that resembled a blast door of some kind, he tried to open it with his force powers and so he did, the door opened and he saw that beyond the door there was a huge passage way heading to a tunnel, he called his friends Yeddo and Noran and they decided to go through the door and down the passage way into the tunnel, when they got down they saw three sith just sitting around the table not doing much, Yeddo looked at his friends and said.
- "Take them on, we can".
- "No Yeddo, remember we can not attract attention" - Kai told Yeddo, then a hole in the ground spread open and Yeddo fell through it, when he stopped his fall he realised that he was right in the middle of the Sith's table, Yeddo called his friends who jumped in front of them.
- "Mind if we cut in?" - Noran said, the six of them turned on their lightsabers, Kai's purple blade seemed unstoppable to the Sith he was fighting against for the sith lord was too weak and could barely block Kai's attacks, Noran with his yellow blade realised the same and Yeddo with his green saber didn't even give it a second thought he was too busy defeating the Sith Lord he was up against, when they defeated them, they asked each other if they noticed that those sith were extremely weak in the force, they agreed that they had felt it but they decided not to dwell on it and went down through a passage into a room that seamed to be a warehouse, there were several barrels pilled up one over the other, they decided to open the barrels and discovered that they were filled with blaster rifles, blast armors and something more disturbing, there were thousands of barrels full of at least a hundred red bladed lightsabers, they found this confusing for part the training of a Jedi or Sith for that matter is to CONSTRUCT his own lightsaber, not have it manufactured and they obviously were not replacement weapons, but they knew that there was something darker to the whole thing than just a few barrels of lightsabers and armors.
Chapter 2 - The Sith Factory
Chapter 2 – The Sith Factory
They went down on an elevator, they got to a factory, and they saw something terrible, out of the machines there were androids, but they had living tissue on them, and out of each android they felt a weak concentration of the force, and at the end of the machine each biomechanical Sith soldier received a blast armor, a blaster rifle and a lightsaber.
- "So this is how the Sith are able to fight a war against us?" - asked Noran.
- "No wonder why they are so great in numbers, they are constructing Sith Lords not training them" - replied Kai.
- "This factory destroyed must be, or greatly outnumbered we'll be when the war comes" - Yeddo said in a troubled tone of voice.
After a few minutes Noran came up with a plan, they decided to send Yeddo to destroy the power generator while Kai holds off the biomechanical soldiers and Noran opens the Power generator blast door and sets explosive charges in the factory, Kai ran and stepped right in front of the Soldiers, he looked at them and turned on his lightsaber, he realised that they were too many but since they were very weak he could hold them of just enough while Yeddo takes the power generator out and Noran sets the charges, he started to fight in the Form IV combat stance which consists of several attacks while jumping and spinning the body and saber through the air, Noran saw him from far away and bumped with several soldiers himself, he defeated them easily with his Form IV combat stance and then he ran to set the charges. Yeddo found the generator and he set a thermal charge inside and closed the blast door, after a few seconds he heard an explosion and saw how the lights went out and the machines stopped working; Noran finished placing the charges and headed towards Kai who was still fighting of the sith soldiers, Noran joined him and waited until Yeddo arrived to where they were, and when he did, they ran to the exit and they stopped outside, they saw that in the entrance of the cave the explosion caused a cave in and sealed the entrance, they headed to their ship and they set their course to Coruscant to speak to the head of the Jedi Council Master Serran and his right hand Master Devious.
Arriving at the hangar of the Jedi Temple they decided to head straight to the Council chamber to speak with Master Serran, who gladly let them in and said.
- "Well my favourite padawan learners what news do you bring for me?".
Kai replied to his master.
- "It was a set up Master, they built biomechanical Sith Lords, they were weak but great in numbers".
Then Noran said.
- "We succeeded in destroying the factory in which they were built and got out of there as fast as we could".
Yeddo took the word and said - "We believe more factories there are, investigate we should".
After hearing this Master Serran told them to proceed with the investigation and suggested to send them to patrol the nearby planets.
Chapter 3 - Revelation of the Sith
Chapter 3 – Revelation of the Sith
After the meeting with their masters, they wondered what they would do, they thought that going to investigate each one of them one planet at a time would be too dangerous if they had to fight alone, so they decided to go together. They headed to their trusty ship the "KNIGHT V", a very big and long ship with several blaster and pulse cannons, and also proton missiles, they got in, and when they were preparing the ship for departure, a hologram appeared in their communicator, it was Master Serran, he said that they had picked up a distress signal from the Jedi Academy on Alderaan, and that they needed help for master Kad Sen-Yin, after the message they went straight to Alderaan, meanwhile on a dark cave surrounded by dark blue sculptures of hooded men, a table rested in the center, and three men, and two women all wearing black hoods, were sitting around it.
- "Master Morbious, your plan to capture the young Jedi failed." - said A dark man called Darth Blade.
- "Do not worry Lord Blade, they're going right into a trap" - replied Lord Morbious, the leader of them.
- "Yes, the distress signal we let the locals of Alderaan make, was received by Master Serran" - said Darth Syphon, another sith lord.
- "But are you sure that the three Jedi that destroyed our factory will come?" - asked Darth Viper, one of the women.
- "They'll come, they're master Serran's favorite padawan, he'll send them" - replied Darth Ivy, the other woman, Morbious looked at everyone and said.
- "If Viper's advanced formula for our soldiers works, they will be invincible, now Viper you'll handle the padawan, Syphon you'll go to the moon of Yavin IV and you will take Blade and Ivy with you, and check the factory, and I'll keep the council busy".
After the meeting was over a few hours later, the Knight V jumped out of light speed, then the three padawan saw three enemy starfighters, the ships fired to their left engine and it went offline, Noran landed on the planet with difficulty, and they went straight to the city, when they got to the main plaza which was a big round place with several tents on the sides, they saw many people being guarded by Sith soldiers, on the far side of the plaza there was a fortress, Noran and Kai decided to go inside the fortress while Yeddo took care of the Sith soldiers and release the people.
Inside they were estranged with the fact that there were no soldiers or bots in the area, but a strong presence was felt by them; a black figure leapt from the ceiling and fell in front of them, it was a woman, dressed in black, very beautiful, and she was carrying two black lightsabers, she looked at them and smiled.
- "Are you the famous padawans that destroyed our factory?" - she asked, then Kai glared at her and replied.
- "Yes, and who are you?".
She looked at Noran and said.
- "I'm Viper, one of the five great Sith Warriors".
- "Yeah right, too bad Yeddo's not here, he would laugh his butt off, but he's outside battling your stupid soldiers, their fighting skills are as good as a child playing swords" - said Noran while smiling at her.
- "Well then, show me your skills boys" - said Viper while turning on her two red lightsabers, Kai and Noran turned on their sabers as well, Kai looked at Viper and chuckled, then he said.
- "Two blades won't help you much".
Chapter 4 - The Fight and the Yavin Moon
Chapter 4 – The Fight and the Yavin Moon
They started fighting but Kai and Noran were too fast for Viper to keep up, when Kai circled around her, Noran leapt from behind and kicked her throwing her to the ground; she was beaten and scratched from Kai's saber hits, she got up cursed them and disappeared with the help of a strange device she wore on her wrist, Yeddo came in running and told them that the master they were looking for was on the other side of the city and that he was being held captive by soldiers, they got out of there and used three speeders left there by the guards and hurried to where Master Sen-Yin was.
On the other side of the city, the soldiers that were guarding the master, and one of them spoke to the other.
- "Everything went wrong, now, who do we kill first the Master or the child?".
- "You are going to have to kill me if you want to lay a hand on my apprentice" - said master Kad Sen-Yin.
The guard looked at him and said.
- "With pleasure old man".
- "Not so fast!" - shouted Kai as Noran and Yeddo leapt from their speeders and attacked two guards while a third attacked Kai; they easily beat the soldiers and freed the Master and the child, after that the General alarm went off and Kai gave master Kad a spare lightsaber and ran to the ship blocking the soldiers blaster ammo, they got inside the ship, they took off, they turned the shields on and sped out of the planet, Noran went to see the cargo bay while Kai flew the ship, Yeddo and Nadan Walker, the child with master Kad, took the onboard ion canons, and Kad the Main Navigation controls.
- "We're loosing power on the engines" - yelled Noran.
- "Damn, we lost it when we tried to enter the atmosphere" - replied Kai, then Kad looked at the maps and said.
- "Young padawan learners, the moons of Yavin IV are not far from here, we must go to the third moon, that's where the factory of Sith soldiers is".
- "Not far it is, repair the ship we can once we have landed" - Yeddo said.
Once landed on the surface of the Yavin Moon, they separated into teams, with the exception of Kad who would fight alone, Kai and Noran were the first team and Yeddo and Nadan were the other, they walked towards a big crater, there was a lot of movement on the surface, the factory was located all around the crater. The biomechanical soldiers were different, they were tall and skinny with tremendous agility, the others were robust but powerful and strong, they were awfully more concerned about this.
- "Those soldiers are going to be a great problem, we could get past the robust ones, but the skinny ones I'm not so sure" - said Master Kad in whispers, then Kai looking at Noran replied.
- "Noran and I will create a distraction, while you guys go deep in to the factory".
They went inside, Kai and Noran leapt in front of the soldiers and Kai looked at them and said to one of the soldiers which looked like the ranking officer.
- "Hey, bolt brain, let's play".
After saying this they turned on their lightsabers and went to battle, Kad and the others went deep inside the factory, Kad went inside the command center with Yeddo and Nadan and they found a laboratory with several organic experiments, they entered the lab and found a big machine coursing power through an arthusian crystal, they realised that the experiments were based on different blood and tissue samples probably from a real Sith lord.
Kai and Noran fought hard but the soldiers kept coming, they separated, Kai jumped onto a floating platform where he continued to fight the soldiers, Noran went near the reaper machines which cut the metal for the making of the soldiers, he fought there but with caution, for a mistake would cause him to fall inside.
Yeddo saw a door open, he went inside and three black hooded individuals stood in front, Nadan and Master Kad Sen-Yin saw them as well, they took off their hoods to reveal their faces, they were Ivy, Syphon and Blade, they told Yeddo and the others their names, then Kad said.
- "So you are the ones to blame for all this trouble, now you must face justice, which we shall deliver, I'll take the woman and the other man, you two take on Blade".
They started fighting but Kad's age was beginning to show in his style of combat, he wasn't as fast as he thought, many times Yeddo stepped in to help him, but the three Sith were too much for them, maybe not to Yeddo, but he had to look out for Nadan, he just hoped that Kai and Noran finished up so they could help him.
Kai destroyed what was left of the soldiers with relative ease, while Noran did the same, they sensed the three powerful presences and felt Yeddo and the others were in trouble, so they ran to the command center and went inside, they got to where Master Kad and the others were fighting and Kai attacked Blade, while Noran attacked Syphon and Yeddo attacked Ivy, Blade was amazed with Kai's power, it was nothing compared to what he had seen before, he found it to difficult to keep up with Kai, Ivy felt the same with Yeddo, and Syphon as well with Noran, then all stopped fighting when Noran's blade went through Syphon's body.
- "Curse you... Jedi... scum" - said Syphon before he stopped breathing, Syphon was dead, so Blade and Ivy disappeared.
You and your brother did a fine job working on these. I thought they were good, and for some strange reason, I wanted to keep reading on.
Good job Miracle.
well thanks Phantom Knight though I haven't continued this, looking back on it, it was really poorly writen. Will try to make something better out of this and I will post an update as soon as I have one. ;) Again thanks for taking the time to read it Phantom.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2015 - All rights reserved.