I've had a lot of strange problems that occur sometimes and it would really save some time if they were fixed.
1) Immidiately being booted the second I enter a server. I've never been booted before, and it's really annoying because it does it every singe time.
2) Celebrity Death Match glitch. More than once I've seen this happen. Sometimes a glitch occurs on the hero team so that every time you try to spawn, the countdown will reach 1 and stop there (I don't care how pretty it is). Eventually, everybody just spawned as a bad guy and TKd each other.
3) Sometimes when I try to run a dedicated server on "random order" it automatically changes back to "play in order" the second I leave the host tab. This is not friendly if I want to do random battles.
4) Freakishly annoying glitch. On some servers (I don't know if it's just my computer or not) my guy will be walking strait and 5 seconds later he will "teleport" several places to the left of where he was walking. If this let you go through walls it would be awsome, but it doesn't so it sucks.
1) You could have been IP banned from that server. More likely, the server may have a ping limit, and anyone above that ping WILL be booted.
2) This happens in all the modes. Its a game bug that was in the beta too.
3) The normal order can be a randomized order. Thats the thing with random, you just can't tell.
4) Thats what lag is. Your computer and the server aren't in sync, and it jumps your player to where the server thinks it should be.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:05 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2015 - All rights reserved.