battle 6 - mission 5
i'm really stuck here.....As soon as i have boarded the outpost, i lose the shuttle....and when i capture the shuttle, i can't board the outpost!!!!!
I'm already updated to ver. 2.2, so what's wrong with me? Can anyone help me?
I think I know what mission you're talking about...
all I can say is: why didn't they let you fly the Otana?
1. Fly past Golan station, avoiding detection.
2. Fly into outpost, without getting too close to the TIEs.
3. Board outpost, wait for "Docking Complete" message.
4. Call reinforcements.
5. Escort the SHU then blast the living sh*t out of the imps
6. Remember: the outpost is invincible, so if you get low on shields... http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/wink.gif
Why is it that whenever someone says SOL I am always in trouble... whether it be Standards of Learning or (the other version). I'm always screwed.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:48 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.