LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Thorney Towers Creativity Room (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Music Video: You Probably Shouldn't Move Here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=157991)

KingCheez 01-05-2006 08:15 AM

Music Video: You Probably Shouldn't Move Here

View it all up by clickin it all on.

Sasha explains that he walks a mile high while Raz notes that you'll all just wait and see.

WARNING: YODELING!?

Klia 01-05-2006 03:38 PM

The beggining was a little slow but I felt it really picked up once we saw the lungfish. The problem with some of the parts is that the music is really fast while the clips are at a sluggish pace.

SOOO Happy to see this though. I'm glad people are still making Psychonauts fanwork.

KingCheez 01-05-2006 03:45 PM

I sped up the clips during the lungfish part, obviously, and it was really just a test of my new toy.

Faster clips and faster pace obviously when I finish about 2 hours of recording.

Better videos? When I want to.

Besides, Ford is an old smelly geezer!

alliespixie 01-11-2006 06:21 PM

werid.....

ialsolovebees 01-27-2006 04:01 PM

Finally! A Five Iron Frenzy Fan!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea how happy I am...

DUDE!!!!

OLEY CRAP!

KingCheez 01-27-2006 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ialsolovebees
Finally! A Five Iron Frenzy Fan!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea how happy I am...

DUDE!!!!

OLEY CRAP!

Yay for Five Iron Frenzy.

Hooray for school.

"Oh man you ruined it!"

ialsolovebees 01-28-2006 12:09 PM

"They were on our side... they liked us..."

KingCheez 01-28-2006 12:24 PM

Yeah, I love FIF. All the good times, feather dusters eaten, songs like Marty and Fistful of Sand, kitty doggies, and dinosaurs.

Megan 01-28-2006 05:00 PM

...Best. Music video. Ever.

And no half-dressed women dancing in a very strange manner! Yay!

ialsolovebees 01-28-2006 05:50 PM

Heck yeah, Marty is one of my favorites.

I also like Ugly Day; Oh, Canada; and Cannonball among others.

I even have part of Oh, Canada in my signature.

KingCheez 01-28-2006 07:23 PM

Marty is just so great because of the tune, and how random it is. He doesn't like the defroster of his car so he blows it up/drives it in a lake and then he wants to go to some place for no reason.

Cannonball is what got me interested in FIF, Ugly Day is a song that gets stuck in my head (but I'm more partial to Rhubarb Pie) and Oh Canada is funny when Reese tries to do it live.

ialsolovebees 01-29-2006 10:51 PM

Did you ever go to on eof their concerts? I was introduced to them about 4 months AFTER they broke up. Which sucks. But I have definitely become a hardcore fan. Yeah, did you know Marty was about Reese's mentally challenged neighbor? Favorite part of that song: "You'd do almost anything, someone told you not to do. Just because someone else told you it was cool". That's human nature in a nutshell my friend.

KingCheez 01-30-2006 07:54 AM

No, I got into them in like, 1998, then I was really interested when The End Is Here came out. I've listened to some concerts on iniquito, but I never got the chance to meet those crazy dudes.

Psychochaos3 02-07-2006 03:00 PM

Great video, but I couldn't understand a word those guys were saying.