LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Hints, Tips & Troubleshooting (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=221)
-   -   Finishing the game... No, seriously (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=168626)

Jeero 08-05-2006 01:46 PM

Finishing the game... No, seriously
 
First-time-poster-newbie-person - mock and stare if you will. I've just completed the game (I'm wearing my smug mask) and I'm doing the shooting gallery.... and clicking stuff.... with my mouse.... and clicking.... - DOES IT EVER END?!?.. or do I just exit?

Cheers.

itchythesamurai 08-05-2006 04:19 PM

Just exit, duder. Quick, run and hide before this thread gets off-topic and aims to destroy your psyche! You don't have much time, I'll try to buy you a distraction...

Hey everybody, I like Elton John. A lot!

Samnmax221 08-05-2006 09:46 PM

:max: Hey Sam! Can I take an egg beater to his nuts?

But respectfully, lets move on to the hazing.

Det. Bart Lasiter 08-05-2006 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itchythesamurai
Just exit, duder. Quick, run and hide before this thread gets off-topic and aims to destroy your psyche! You don't have much time, I'll try to buy you a distraction...

Hey everybody, I like Elton John. A lot!

Haha. Nice try.

Samnmax221 08-05-2006 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itchythesamurai
Hey everybody, I like Elton John. A lot!

I seem to recall him being rather fond of pickles.

Det. Bart Lasiter 08-05-2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samnmax221
I seem to recall him being rather fond of pickles.

Let's play state the obvious.

By pickle, Samnmax means dick.

Samnmax221 08-05-2006 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmac7142
Let's play state the obvious.

By pickle, Samnmax means dick.

Do I?

Det. Bart Lasiter 08-05-2006 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samnmax221
Do I?

Don't make me a liar. You're out of the posse if you do.

Samnmax221 08-05-2006 10:49 PM

Alright my mind is a filth filthy place.

Det. Bart Lasiter 08-05-2006 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samnmax221
Alright my mind is a filth filthy place.

Congrats.

Samnmax221 08-05-2006 11:15 PM

Somebody has to keep the profanity level up, and considering Milo has been too good for us for for about 2 weeks now it might as well be me.

Penis

Det. Bart Lasiter 08-05-2006 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samnmax221
Somebody has to keep the profanity level up, and considering Milo has been too good for us for for about 2 weeks now it might as well be me.

Penis

Here ya' go: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.ph...87#post2144487

itchythesamurai 08-06-2006 04:00 PM

Well at least he has a cute avatar, eh? Everybody loves Tingle! I've seen some pretty traumatic cosplay with that character, but I can't seem to locate it...

Jeero 08-06-2006 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itchythesamurai
Well at least he has a cute avatar, eh? Everybody loves Tingle!

He does, doesn't he? I figure if you're gonna pick an avatar, you may as well pick one that everyone* hates. Noone's reeeeeally gonna like you anway... For the first two years - they're always rough.

Cheers for the on-topic answer by the by, much appreciated. /faces the music and dances at it

* -else

itchythesamurai 08-06-2006 07:10 PM

Yeah, you are so lucky to have gotten an on-topic answer. Your avatar seems like the kind that dances well to music. Be careful if you decide to poke around anywhere else on the Sam and Max board, the rest of LucasForums is substantially nicer.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.