Multiplayer no servers showing - PLEASE HELP ASAP!
What shall I do next - I wanna play online, im bored of bots!!! :sithk:
a router which I have configured to allow ports: 28060-28062,28070-28081 UDP
Zone alarm which i have told to allow JK outcast.
the 1.04 patch
I have gone on find servers changing the source to internet click get new list, waited, got very annoyed when no servers where found. :smash:
I've never used the in game search, just go out and download xfire.
It's far better anyway.
i have gamespy arcade which is a similar thing and that doesn't work either.
Hmmm, sounds like a Zone Alarm problem. I use it myself and it can be a little tempermental from time to time.
Just to make sure it's not ZA;
• Open ZA and remove JO in the Program List
• In JO, set the video resolution to 640x480 and turn fullscreen to off
• When JA restarts it'll be in a window and you'll be able to see your desktop in the background
• Go to refresh the list /get new list from the internet
• Zone Alarm should give a prompt in the bottom right corner, you should be able to ALT-TAB round to it and click Allow (and 'don't ask about this again')
• If that solves the problem, you can reset your video settings
If that doesn't work, it looks like it's down to your router. Which I know nothing about, sorry.
Hope that helps,
I did the thing with zone alarm and it has made no difference - but thanks for your help anyway.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:33 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.