LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Modding requests (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=635)
-   -   Sephiroth cloth (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=173455)

Darth Seraph 12-10-2006 08:53 AM

Sephiroth cloth

can any1 make the sephiroth cloth for TSL ??? tnx !!!!!

RedHawke 12-10-2006 09:44 AM

Darth Seraph,

Please read our Forum Rules as well as the Unique Rules for this Request forum.

Quote:

3. When you make your request, use a descriptive thread title and explain clearly what you want to be done. Take the time to think about what you would like to see. You’re the one making the request, but if someone chooses to make it they will need as much information about it as possible. Also consider that it takes time and effort to make a mod, and your request should involve thought and effort on your part as well. Do not forget to state which game (KotOR or TSL) your request is for.
Sorry but your request is not descriptive nor is it very clear or involve much thought or effort.

Example: Who or what is a Sephiroth? :confused:

Mad Katz 12-10-2006 09:56 AM

Sephiroth was the main villain from Final Fantasy 7.

The question was meant to be an example as to the request needing to be better stated, an answer wasn't really neccissary. ;) -RH

maul 2112 12-10-2006 11:51 AM

this is sephiroth -

http://osephiroth-sama.tripod.com/si.../sephiroth.jpg

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/se...-figure-01.jpg

http://www.animenmore.com/statues/sephiroth.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2.../Sephiroth.jpg

and finaly one very interesting one i found - he has a lightsaber:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1.../sephiroth.png

goldenflames 12-10-2006 02:12 PM

also if some one is makeing his sword its long, fast and power full so possably a dexteritybonus for the clothes and power bonus for the sword

Darth Seraph 12-10-2006 04:16 PM

wowwwwwwww

maul2112 , that last picture of sephiroth !!! that is it !!!! but the " saber " have to be red and very long ( more than malak saber ) and redhawke i didnt get it what do u mean ... more info about it ??? i dont know if u know about him but he is the most famous boss in final fantasy world !!!

but what i want is a robe (or armor ) that looks like he wear !! and without
that damm restriction of force use !!! the status can be changed later...

and sorry if i did something wrong !!! tnx for read the request !!

and i wiil be more thankfull if can be done !!!

maul 2112 12-10-2006 04:17 PM

no problems with the pictures glad i could help

Darth Seraph 12-10-2006 04:25 PM

hehe

i did found the sephiroth robe ... but its for another game ( the sims2 )
so i asked myself : why cant be done?? then i asked here !!

RedHawke 12-11-2006 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Seraph
and redhawke i didnt get it what do u mean ... more info about it ??? i dont know if u know about him but he is the most famous boss in final fantasy world !!!

See this is my point, you needed to elaborate in detail on what you wanted to see, you put very little effort into the post, please follow the posted rules when making a request. Be descriptive, and do not assume everyone knows what you are talking about.

Not everyone has even played Final Fantasy. ;)

The less descriptive you are, you reduce the chances your mod will get done. Just look back at the many threads and you will see that the more descriptive and well thought out requests seem to at least draw more attention.

That's all, no harm done. :)

Darth Seraph 12-11-2006 07:43 AM

the pictures ?

maul2112 posted the pictures of sephiroth !! and that is what i want !!
if more info is needed pm me and tell me what info u want !!! or post here !!!
hehehehe tnx for reply !! ohh yeah sorry about my bad inglish !! cuz im from
brazil !!

thegreatjoshini 12-13-2006 04:49 AM

i'm sorry redhawke, but not knowing who sephiroth is makes you look incredibly stupid. Final Fantasy 7 was one of the best selling games of all time. I am now demoting you redhawke to uninformed gamer status and taking away all moderating rights. Umm, you're not quite right in the fact the fact that not everyone has played FF7. The majority of gamers out there have played it, even if it was the only rpg they ever played. This is the reason a sequel was made. It is called common sense. Use it sometime.

ChAiNz.2da 12-13-2006 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegreatjoshini
i'm sorry redhawke, but not knowing who sephiroth is makes you look incredibly stupid. Final Fantasy 7 was one of the best selling games of all time. I am now demoting you redhawke to uninformed gamer status and taking away all moderating rights. Umm, you're not quite right in the fact the fact that not everyone has played FF7. The majority of gamers out there have played it, even if it was the only rpg they ever played. This is the reason a sequel was made. It is called common sense. Use it sometime.

I've never played any of the Final Fantasy games.. ever *. Seems to me RH is more correct than you give credit. :rolleyes:

Also, we have something called rules. I suggest you use some of that common sense you talk about and read them sometime. It's the #1 rule so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Flaming and namecalling won't be tolerated, consider this a warning.

* me neither - darth333
* Or me - Prime
* Or me! :dev6: -RH
* Likewise, but I've read about it. :) ~M

Char Ell 12-13-2006 06:10 AM

For the record, I'm a PC and Xbox gamer who has never played any of the Final Fantasy games. :indif:

EnderWiggin 12-13-2006 06:35 AM

Quote:

I wouldn't be surprised if we hear from RedHawke soon.

There is no need as ChAiNz already handled it. ;) -RH

I also think that, whether or not RH actually knew who Sephiroth was, the point was valid. He was trying to explain to D. Seraph why more detail was necessary for a request.

Your post is incredibly rude, and saying that everyone has played FF7 is again a falsehood. Barely anyone here (and by here I mean in my part of PA) has played FF7, and I haven't either.

When I came into this thread for the first time, I also did not know who Sephiroth was.

And a sequel? I'm pretty sure just because games get sequels doesn't mean that they are played by all 6 billion on the planet.

Playing the FF series and knowing who Sephiroth is (BTW, RH said there was no harm done before you posted) has nothing whatsoever to do with common sense.

But flaming moderators and telling them they've been demoted, does.

Bad idea.

_EW_

PS. And ChAiNz is a S. Mod, it would be bad to flame him too.

Darth333 12-13-2006 10:03 AM

ok, guys, ChAiNz has given the warning and let's hope thegreatjoshini heeds it but it's time to get the back on topic now. Let's not hijack the thread of the original poster who has nothing to do with this issue.

Prime 12-13-2006 10:04 AM

Quote:

It is called common sense. Use it sometime.

"Hello, Pot? This is Kettle. You're black."

:rofl: -RH

m16965 12-13-2006 10:28 AM

Quote:

I've never played any of the Final Fantasy games.. ever *. Seems to me RH is more correct than you give credit.

Also, we have something called rules. I suggest you use some of that common sense you talk about and read them sometime. It's the #1 rule so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Flaming and namecalling won't be tolerated, consider this a warning.

* me neither - darth333
* Or me - Prime
many people havent played FF me included but that is no reason to flame just because they havent played a game

and i might make the skin

goldenflames 12-13-2006 04:20 PM

ok enough on the if they have or havent all we are doing is upsetting people

lets move on to if it can or will be done,

now on to the needs more detail i'll try it (forgive me if me changeing your request seems rude, but i thought it should be done)

[] are ideas i thing are good

can a person please make a mod where i can play as Sephiroth

pictures of him where posted at the beggining of this thread

i would like hime to also have a long (longer than malaks and revans if possible) saber in red [which increases his power by alot but not to much as that would ruin the game]

(from wha i gather in the above posts) i would like his robe as a seperate robe (aka not normal clothing)

[ i think that his robes should be placed in that first container in the players room on the ship and his saber with it]

Darth Seraph 12-13-2006 07:14 PM

sorry !!

sorry about the mess i did !!! i think its cuz my inglish is not good !!
( im from brazil and i speek portuguese ... )

tnx m16065 !!!! and tnx goldenflames !!!!

and goldenflames , like i said before : sorry by my bad english !!! :) and
the ideia that you have about reformulate the thread its quite right !!!
thats was my ideia !!

and if more info is needed i'll post everything i know about sephiroth !!!
or about the mod !!!

and i will be very thankfull if can be done !!!

and tnx guys for understand !!!

No need to be sorry Darth Seraph, you are not at fault here. This is what happens when a poster like thegreatjoshini forgets to "insert foot in mouth, before putting his mouth in motion" ;) -RH

Prime 12-14-2006 11:00 AM

So what model would be a good starting point?

maul 2112 12-14-2006 11:09 AM

well sephiroth is quite a tall character so one of the taller models will be needed. is the jedi malak model still in tsl? if so that would be a good model to use. he would
just need some skinning work and some moddling for his hair. the only problem i can think of would be he would have no cloak :(

Inyri 12-14-2006 11:21 AM

I should think the look of the character should be far more important than his height. Prioritize your characteristics ;). I would think any of the cloaked models could be reasonably reskinned to look somewhat like Sephiroth. As close as you're going to get, anyway. The only problem, then, would be the long hair.

maul 2112 12-14-2006 11:36 AM

could the long hair not just be moddled on to a model but very staticaly (is that a word?)

Shem 12-14-2006 11:37 AM

Quote:

i'm sorry redhawke, but not knowing who sephiroth is makes you look incredibly stupid.

I know this has already been dealt with, but I had to add to that list that I haven't played any Final Fantasy games myself. Especially since I couldn't go in and edit that I haven't played it in post #12. ;) In fact, the only role playing games I've ever played is the KOTOR games.

ChAiNz.2da 12-14-2006 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maul 2112
could the long hair not just be moddled on to a model but very staticaly (is that a word?)

Not sure to be honest.. but I know if it was directly modeled on the head.. it would lose animations. Unless Taina's Replacer could pull it off? Otherwise someone would need to create the hair as a visor or headgear.

It would static and would clip, but you seem to know this already..hehehe

That's the only options I can think of atm. :)

m16965 12-14-2006 12:10 PM

Quote:

i would like hime to also have a long (longer than malaks and revans if possible) saber in red [which increases his power by alot but not to much as that would ruin the game]

(from wha i gather in the above posts) i would like his robe as a seperate robe (aka not normal clothing)

[ i think that his robes should be placed in that first container in the players room on the ship and his saber with it]
well that is a good idea i could make a mod that gives you the robe and a custom lightsaber on the corpse at the mourge :D

p.s Mr Darth Seraph i have photoshop back now :D!

Darth Seraph 12-14-2006 03:34 PM

the saber length

about this , the sword that he use its called " masamune " and have almost
2 meters of length !! this is a problem ?? cuz there is a saber that its almost the
same length , its called " blood of malevolence " !! this saber can be found in USM mod !!but it is a double-bladed saber ... this will help ?? oh yeah both can be upgradeble ?? cuz i have some good crystals !!!!! heheheh tnx !!

m16965 12-15-2006 02:57 AM

well i will do the robes but i dunno how to make the sber 2 meters long

maul 2112 12-15-2006 10:52 AM

if the saber was 2 meters long it would clip the ground and mostlikely many other things aswell. i suggest having a long saber but not too long :D

Darth Seraph 12-15-2006 10:59 AM

you are right!!!

maul its true !! cant be too long ... but hav to be more long than normal long saber !! i dont know if is possible but ... like i said before the " blood of malevolence " of ultimate saber mod is the long im talking about but it is a
double-bladed saber !!

m16965 12-15-2006 12:50 PM

oh yes im sure it is possible but i am not exactly sure how ye does it its probably something to do with blahblahblah.2da

goldenflames 12-15-2006 01:00 PM

malaks saber and revqans saber are longer than normal

ChAiNz.2da 12-15-2006 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenflames
malaks saber and revqans saber are longer than normal

Exactly. and it's about the only option you'll have for any longer type saber. Unless someone has broken the saber animations and isn't sharing the secret :xp:

Still, the longsaber is quite lengthy, and probably more than ample to at least fake it ;) I've made several longsaber mods.. but this pic is a good person-to-saber comparison:

http://www.jumpstationz.com/games/mo...ngsaber/b1.jpg

Darth Seraph 12-15-2006 03:21 PM

yeah !!

i know !! so lets forget the saber ... chainz.2da i have a request for u :
u are one of the makers of USM right ?? so can u modify the blood of malevolence to be a single-bladed saber ?? u know : same hilt , same lentgh of
blade and still upgradeble but one handed !! tnx

p.s. > i know that T7nowhere did the saber but since u are one of the makers
and since u posted your ideas here im asking you !!

oh yeah : sorry my bad english !! :)

ChAiNz.2da 12-15-2006 03:50 PM

Sorry DS,

But the Blood of Malevolence was, and still is, a T7 saber. It was first introduced in T7's Lightsaber 6-Pack for K1, then adopted into the USM later on.

However, just because it's in the USM doesn't automatically give me permission to hack it up. I'm under the same doctrines as all of us, permission must always be asked for to the original author ;)

Besides, I honestly don't have the time to take requests ATM. I'm lucky enough to be able to be on the boards, let alone mod anything during this holiday season. I have trouble enough currently trying to do a fix for one of my own mods :(

I hope you understand, but I do wish your request the best of luck :)

Darth Seraph 12-15-2006 04:11 PM

:)

dont worry about it !!! maybe i ask t7 myself !! but the saber its not so important !!! thank you !!!

Edit: hey m16965 !! how the robe is going ??? i cant wait to see !!!!! tnx !!

I'm sorry Darth Seraph, but we do not allow thread 'bumping' here. I have deleted your bump and combined the text here in the last post. Forum Rules. -RH

Edit 2: if some1 hav take my request forget the head !! cuz im using somes cool heads!!
tnx

Dark_Ansem 01-22-2007 02:47 AM

I can't wait too, a Sephiroth mod for TSL is needed.

goldberry 01-22-2007 04:45 AM

Darn, it looks like I was away while there was a big Final Fantasy argument going on... and I do so love putting fanboys in their place...

Uh... yeah... back on topic, Darth Seraph did you ever get around to asking T7 about Blood of Manevolence? I just read through the topic and while #37 cast revive on the topic its only a month out of date so theres no reason to suggest that it's dead.

Hey Prime, my new MSN name is now "Hello, Pot? This is Kettle. You're black." I cracked up when I read it and so did my buddy who was next to me at the time.

Darth Seraph 01-22-2007 08:22 AM

goldberry

i did asked t7 !! but i got no reply from him ... and about the sephiroth cloth ...
no reply either... so im just waiting for some cool mods !!

m16965 01-22-2007 10:51 AM

Well as i probably said (If not i apologize) that i can't do models but i would try and make the saber and the skin for the robe :D