LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Jedi Outcast (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   jedi outcast killing the first jedi (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=175378)

athagni 02-06-2007 05:54 PM

jedi outcast killing the first jedi

how do you kill the first jedi you come across i have used all weapons and just cant kill him is there a bug and do i need to download a patch all help greatfully recieved thank you

Mod note: Moved from Ahto Spaceport Cantina (SWK) to Jedi Outcast forum, since that's what the post seem to be about. ~M

Jason Skywalker 02-06-2007 06:01 PM

First off, i believe this should be in the JK forums, but meh.

Secondly, what Jedi? The first Reborn you fight?

Titanius Anglesmith 02-06-2007 06:04 PM

This would fit much better in the Jedi Outcast forum.

I believe he means the Reborn you fight in the wind tunnel on Bespin. Well, I don't really know how much help I can be since I've never really had any trouble fighting him. So the only suggestion I have is to wait for him to come to you, then just start slashing away with your saber. If you can, wait until you see an open spot in his defense, and make a quick slash at that area. That may be a bit technical, but that's how I think and play. :)

Btw, welcome to LucasForums! :waive1:

edit: heh, this thread was moved during the time I was writing this post. ;)

Negative Sun 02-06-2007 06:05 PM

If all else fails: God mode his ass!

JKLE_Cougar 02-06-2007 06:33 PM

maybe hes talking about desann?

Titanius Anglesmith 02-06-2007 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKLE_Cougar

Hmm, I didn't even think of that.

In that case (if Desann is the one you're having trouble with), then there is no way to beat him. Just stand there and let him beat you. Offer no resistance, because any fighting you do will just be wasted effort.

Mace MacLeod 02-06-2007 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKLE_Cougar

Mmmm, yeah that could be.

Hey, athagni? Could you give us some more specifics? Yeah, if your first encounter with the reptile dude is what you mean...^^^^what he said.

HK-42 02-06-2007 07:57 PM

It was probaly Desan since "He can't kill him" Just get killed yourself, of cource you dont die. It stops on your last small bit of health

Buffy 02-07-2007 10:27 PM

but he or she said "first jedi you come across"

Quote:

Originally Posted by athagni
how do you kill the first jedi you come across i have used all weapons and just cant kill him is there a bug and do i need to download a patch all help greatfully recieved thank you

Mod note: Moved from Ahto Spaceport Cantina (SWK) to Jedi Outcast forum, since that's what the post seem to be about. ~M

Desann is last one so
I think reborn or shadow troopers
they cant use force heal but you can so always use force heal and some time run or hide till your health & force power is back and fight again
Desann Reborn Shadow Troopers gun dont work for them only force power with light saber can kill them ;)

Negative Sun 02-08-2007 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffy
Desann is last one so
I think reborn or shadow troopers
they cant use force heal but you can so always use force heal and some time run or hide till your health & force power is back and fight again
Desann Reborn Shadow Troopers gun dont work for them only force power with light saber can kill them ;)

No you have to "fight" desann when Jan gets captured as well remember? I think that is the very first "Jedi" you face in the game, and there is indeed no way to beat him...

darth_corona 04-20-2007 06:47 PM

If you have unlimited energy, you have to start the level all over. with limited energy, let him beat you. The storyline will continue from there

Negative Sun 04-20-2007 07:52 PM

or un-godmode yourself and let him beat you ;)

DeadYorick 04-23-2007 12:05 PM

I used to have a bug where the reborn didn't apear and the game crashed. In that case don't Noclip yourself to the top of the windy place and just use the wind gusts to get to the reborn.

Joetheeskimo 04-26-2007 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mace MacLeod
Hey, athagni? Could you give us some more specifics? Yeah, if your first encounter with the reptile dude is what you mean...^^^^what he said.

Gah, I hate when someone registers, posts a vague question, and never comes back to read the confused responses. :mad:

DeadYorick 04-27-2007 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joetheeskimo
Gah, I hate when someone registers, posts a vague question, and never comes back to read the confused responses. :mad:

Yes it is annoying. The only thing we can do is answer the questions as best we can till the person comes and answers

Anyway the first reborn you can ever find is the one on Bespin that I mentioned above. But if you want help with desann. I would suggest going through the entire level where you meet him without noclipping at all. Then when you meet him let him kill you. Dont worry its supposed to happen.

Joetheeskimo 04-27-2007 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terracentral
Then when you meet him let him kill you. Dont worry its supposed to happen.

What?? What is that supposed to mean?