LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Expanded Universe (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=442)
-   -   Emperor Clone? (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=175424)

Ezlo 02-07-2007 07:13 PM

Emperor Clone?

I've heard it mentioned in some of the novels, but I've never been able to find a single book or comic with a clone of the Emperor in it! Could someone tell me where he appears?

swphreak 02-07-2007 07:20 PM

It's in the Dark Empire comics by Dark Horse. I think they did a reprint or something.

Check out their website and see if they have it.

www.darkhorse.com/zones/starwars/

Dark Empire I & II
Empire's End

Ezlo 02-07-2007 07:26 PM

Thanks!

darth fmc 04-02-2007 03:34 AM

iv red comics were the Emperor took ovor the bode of a clone after his deth but never herd of a clone of the Emperor to

PoiuyWired 04-02-2007 12:49 PM

Well here is the spoiler.
spoiler:

Yes, as long as there are clones, or bodies(like juicy little skywalkers/solos), the Emperor can keep coming back. The Emperor's Spirit will be destroyed if it possess a dying cripple jedi in a clockwork egg body.

The last of the Emperor's clones are destroyed by the combined efforts of Luke and Company, then by a feral Jax. Jax died being killed by the last of the Loyal Royal Guard. (Crimson Empire Series)

darth fmc 04-04-2007 05:17 AM

no sorry its on the afsill star wars web site and you cant aregu with lucas

PoiuyWired 04-05-2007 02:06 PM

What argue with Lucas?

Well, what I do with the spoiler tag is a brief summary of things around the emperor's clone bodies, without giving out too many details. Hmmm... Jedi Tree...

swphreak 04-05-2007 10:50 PM

PoiuyWired is correct.

The Emperor took over "blank" clones of himself, but they could only sustain him for so long before he had to transfer to a new clone. Then his physician betrayed Palpatine and sabataged the clones. That's why the Emperor wanted Anakin Solo, so he could transfer himself into his body.

darth fmc 04-06-2007 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarWarsPhreak
PoiuyWired is correct.

The Emperor took over "blank" clones of himself, but they could only sustain him for so long before he had to transfer to a new clone. Then his physician betrayed Palpatine and sabataged the clones. That's why the Emperor wanted Anakin Solo, so he could transfer himself into his body.

isent that wat i sead sort of but without the Anakin solo bit

PoiuyWired 04-06-2007 02:14 PM

Well, please tell us your version then, and the source. And I sincerely hope it is not SS, cause he is known to be utter bahtna poodoo.

Funny that Palpy is after the newborn Anakin Solo and not one of the twins. I mean, Jacen would be a way more functional shell for a darklord for some reason.

BTW, while I reread the comic, are some of those Palpy's servants Massassi/Sith?

darth fmc 04-06-2007 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoiuyWired
Well, please tell us your version then, and the source. And I sincerely hope it is not SS, cause he is known to be utter bahtna poodoo.

Funny that Palpy is after the newborn Anakin Solo and not one of the twins. I mean, Jacen would be a way more functional shell for a darklord for some reason.

BTW, while I reread the comic, are some of those Palpy's servants Massassi/Sith?

well iv got thr star wars fackt files and the massassi ar extinkt but thay could be normell sith or redorn or dissipells of ragnos

swphreak 04-06-2007 05:33 PM

Everyone has pretty much said the same thing.

Now that we've established that.

:lock: