LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Dantooine Theatre Company (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=395)
-   -   adventure (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=177057)

Samuel Dravis 03-29-2007 05:54 PM

adventure
 
You wake up inside the dumpster with your memory gone. It really stinks inside of the dumpster because the trash is putrifying around you. There is a strange man in the window above.

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/3323/adventure1qm7.jpg


> http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/6...rsorhu7tn5.gif

milo 03-29-2007 05:59 PM

This isn't RD Samuel.

Gimme the keys you're much too drunk.

Samuel Dravis 03-29-2007 06:02 PM

> I can't understand your command. Type "help" for usage assistance.

> http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/6...rsorhu7tn5.gif

Emperor Devon 03-29-2007 09:00 PM

> Crawl out of the dumpster and look at the strange man.

Samuel Dravis 03-29-2007 09:14 PM

> You fall out of the dumpster. As you raise you head getting up, something catches your eye: the side of the dumpster is emblazoned with the lettering: "U.S. CHEM OOZE CORP." Given that you recently woke up inside of it, that doesn't seem very cool. When you look up towards the window again, the man is gone. There are three exits to the SOUTH, WEST and EAST. There is a door to the building on the EAST.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/79/adventure2an8.jpg

> http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/6...rsorhu7tn5.gif

Emperor Devon 03-29-2007 09:16 PM

> Search the dumpster for any useful contents.

Samuel Dravis 03-29-2007 09:24 PM

> You search through the muck, coating you hands with green goo in the process. You see a ELECTRIC GUITAR on top of a pile of boxes and a CROWBAR leaning up against an inside wall. You point at the GUITAR with your hand.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2609/adventure3wz5.jpg

> http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/6...rsorhu7tn5.gif

Emperor Devon 03-29-2007 09:29 PM

> Take both and wipe my hands.

Samuel Dravis 03-29-2007 09:41 PM

> You take the items and put them in your INVENTORY. What are you going to wipe your hands on, wise guy? You look down and see a PUDDLE of the ghastly green gunk forming where your hands have been dripping.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5...enture4fz0.jpg

> http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/6...rsorhu7tn5.gif

Hallucination 03-29-2007 09:49 PM

>Lick ooze off my hands.

Samuel Dravis 03-29-2007 10:04 PM

> You lick the ooze. Delicious! It tastes like that tamarindo pepper goo hair candy that is sold in Mexico for pennies. Suddenly you realize that something is a little odd. The ground is moving. Actually, it's not moving, you're just growing extremely fat at an astonishing pace. You wave your arms rapidly to get some exercise to counteract this growth, but it doesn't help (much, anyway). There's still some goo left on your left pinky finger. The door to the EAST opens up and a MAN stands behind it, still oblivious your rapidly growing presence.

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1802/adventure5lx2.jpg

> http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/6...rsorhu7tn5.gif

Hallucination 03-29-2007 10:08 PM

> Try to crush the man with my newly amazing girth.

Jae Onasi 03-29-2007 11:59 PM

Bottle ooze on pinky to analyze at a future date. Turn east and examine the man in the door for any weapons, attitude, facial features, money, and otherwise look at him very, very carefully.

Emperor Devon 03-30-2007 12:05 AM

> Contemplate the consequences of surgically removing the fat.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...re5lx2KILL.jpg

RC-1162 03-31-2007 11:10 AM

^^
:lol:

Daft Adidas 04-09-2007 02:37 PM

Try to Stick your had into the blood and rub it all over your face and then go and chase the man for laughs. :D

Samuel Dravis 10-08-2007 12:36 AM

OK this needs revival. I will continue with Jae's post because she was being specific.

As quickly as it began, your growth subsides. The MAN, hearing the noise you've created by crusing various pieces of refuse on the street with your flab, turns around and looks at you in astonishment (and more than a little horror). The MAN's hair is brown and unkempt. He's wearing a lab coat and you can just see his shoes beneath the edge - they're the kind that blink when walked on. His coat is a little dirty in places. The MAN is holding a small brown briefcase in his left hand and a small vial in his right.

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/449/gamevy0.jpg

> http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/6...rsorhu7tn5.gif

Emperor Devon 10-08-2007 12:49 AM

> Roll my arms down toward the man and smear some of the green ooze in his mouth while he gapes in shock.

Jae Onasi 10-08-2007 12:49 AM

I look at him to see if I can see any weapons. I notice if there are any other potential weapons, exits, and assorted sharp objects. I look at the vial of stuff and wonder if it's the same as the ooze. I say 'hello' to the man.

Samuel Dravis 10-08-2007 01:23 AM

You look at the area around you and note that it's pretty much the same as when you came - the alley has exits to the SOUTH, WEST, and EAST. There is a dumpster behind you to the WEST. There's some trash around the dumpster and in a few other places around the street. The ooze pile that got you into this horrible mess is still by the dumpster. Other than that, it looks like a normal industrial complex - dull and boring. Your INVENTORY has an ELECTRIC GUITAR and a CROWBAR in it.

You roll towards the man, trying to put your pinky with the goo in his mouth. He stands still for a moment, still in shock at seeing such a massive glob of flesh in front of him, and then backs up into the safety of the doorway. Since you can't get at him, you wave happily and say, "Hello!" - your voice comes out several octaves deeper than usual. The MAN, obviously terrified at seeing a 1950's movie come to life, stares in fascinated horror at your truly epic proportions. "What the hell..." says the Man. "He-hello? What ARE you?!"

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/5463/game2ux2.jpg

> http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/6...rsorhu7tn5.gif

Hallucination 10-08-2007 03:05 PM

> I tell the man 'Me love you long time.'

tk102 10-08-2007 11:14 PM

>kill thief with nasty knife

Bee Hoon 03-20-2008 01:35 AM

>Tell him, "I am the future of your greed. Repent!"


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.