LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   The Outlander Club (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=623)
-   -   The Bourne Conspiracy (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=181666)

Achilles 08-22-2007 10:32 AM

The Bourne Conspiracy
 
Coming in 2008

Trailer
Behind the scenes

MacTavish 08-22-2007 10:47 AM

The game looks awesome, but does it take place through the whole trilogy?

Hannibal 08-23-2007 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siralos
The game looks awesome, but does it take place through the whole trilogy?

No, expect more games.

Master Zionosis 08-23-2007 04:07 PM

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/...1020314552.jpg

Is that supposed to be Matt Damon, lol, I don't think so.

The game itself looks a bit like James Bond From Russia With Love.

Achilles 08-25-2007 01:32 PM

You do realize that Jason Bourne was a literary character before he was a movie character portrayed by Matt Damon, correct?

Commander Obi-Wan 08-25-2007 01:39 PM

Yes, indeed. I have seen books in many different places. (I used to work at a library ;)) Though, I haven't took the opportunity to read them.

This game its self, looks like a lot of fun from what you see in the trailer. I look forward to see more information and trailers/videos for this game. :)

Fredi 08-25-2007 02:06 PM

Sweet...:D

Master Zionosis 08-26-2007 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilles
You do realize that Jason Bourne was a literary character before he was a movie character portrayed by Matt Damon, correct?

Yes, but during the films the character is portrayed by Matt Damon, therefore theoretically the game character should look like Matt Damon, unless it isn't actually set during this time, which I took it for.

Achilles 08-26-2007 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master Zionosis
Yes, but during the films the character is portrayed by Matt Damon, therefore theoretically the game character should look like Matt Damon, unless it isn't actually set during this time, which I took it for.

If the game was based on the movies I would probably tend to agree. However it's not.

mimartin 08-26-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilles
If the game was based on the movies I would probably tend to agree. However it's not.

Do you know for a fact that it is based on the books and not the movies? I kind of got that from the clip, but I was not 100% sure. If so I will definitely be playing this, I enjoyed the movies, but I love the books.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master Zionosis
Yes, but during the films the character is portrayed by Matt Damon, therefore theoretically the game character should look like Matt Damon, unless it isn't actually set during this time, which I took it for.

In the TV miniseries (based way more on the original book than the movies) Richard Chamberlain played Jason Bourne.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commander Obi-Wan
Though, I haven't took the opportunity to read them.

If you get a chance I recommend reading them. They will not ruin the movies and the movies do not ruin the books. Even though there are some similarities they are vastly different. The Bourne books are my favorite book series of all time.

Q 08-27-2007 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mimartin
In the TV miniseries (based way more on the original book than the movies) Richard Chamberlain played Jason Bourne.

I saw those oh so long ago. They were pretty good. Actually almost anything that Chamberlain did on TV was good, with a few exceptions.

Achilles 08-27-2007 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mimartin
Do you know for a fact that it is based on the books and not the movies? I kind of got that from the clip, but I was not 100% sure. If so I will definitely be playing this, I enjoyed the movies, but I love the books.

The impression that I got from the vids is that their doing their own thing and drawing from both sources.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.