LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Telos Tourist Bureau (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=575)
-   -   Echani Grls most loved... (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=184874)

RevanBastila 12-31-2007 05:21 PM

Echani Grls most loved...

hey this is a VERY random pole but i wanted to kno which Echani females do any guy or grl (depending on ur sexual orrientation) do u like or think is the best....

Me? i go for Atris i love that accent of hers and just........her.

Ctrl Alt Del 12-31-2007 05:24 PM

Er... Atris isn't an Echani. And I guess she just looks too old, I dunno why.

Oh, Brianna and her sisters are the same to me.

RevanBastila 12-31-2007 05:27 PM

ya i kno Atris isnt but in some terms she hangs with them, trains them and well if u didnt kno anybetter she could impersonate one of em....

adamqd 12-31-2007 07:44 PM

Brianna is hot yo, and she kicked my ass a couple o times too...

MJ-W4 12-31-2007 08:04 PM

If it had to be an Echani, I'd go for Brianna. Fortunately, there's Mira. :D

*Don* 01-01-2008 05:58 PM

Handmaiden Sisters.

Don't ask why, but if I get bored with one, there's plenty more around.

Rev7 01-01-2008 07:03 PM

Brianna. Mainly because we know more about her.

Darth_Nihilus63 01-03-2008 08:58 PM

I think all of em are "perfect"....

TKA-001 01-04-2008 10:45 PM

All but one of them are the same.

SilvanElf 01-20-2008 07:59 PM

All, of 'em for sure... But then Bastil + Mira makes my day...

PIXEL CHICS! Lol... went too off-topic there. :P

[Cheezburgervoice] Well, I vote all for they is all nice Echani-ni [/Cheezburgervoice]

Ben Bryddia 03-04-2008 01:54 AM

You said any Echani guy or girl, correct? If so than my vote falls for Raskta Lsu from Darth Bane: Rule of Two. She was a Jedi master who survived the Seven Battles of Ruusan, and indeed the climax of the New Sith Wars around 1,000 BBY. She was a Jar'Kai practitioner, weilding a pair of blue lightsabers with exceptional skill. During the duel on Tython she was the most formidable of the Jedi facing Darth Bane and his diminutive apprentice. She rather reminds one of Saora Antanna from the Jedi Quest series, only a better fighter.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Raskta_Lsu See the adress if you're a sceptical type who doesn't think she actually exists, or read the book I hardly care so long as none of you accuse me of making her up.

Sabretooth 03-04-2008 02:40 AM

While I'm all for the hot Echani thing with nudity, I do not find them particularly attractive and that was one of the reasons I did not like the Handmaiden as much as I ought to.

PoiuyWired 03-04-2008 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Don*
Handmaiden Sisters.

Don't ask why, but if I get bored with one, there's plenty more around.

Handmaiden Sisters ftw.

You get 4x the fun, AT THE SAME TIME. Think of all the tag team actions, and freeforall wreatling sections, and then some.

Gurges-Ahter 04-23-2008 10:52 PM

I chose Brianna because she is the only different looking Echani that we see in TSL. I'm pretty sure Atris isn't Echani, so I didn't pick her.... However, in the artwork in my guidebook I bought for TSL, there is a large picture on the inside cover of a young Atris and she looks amazing. I'll see if I can it on the net...
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/st...Atris_head.jpg

Wedge Suron 04-30-2008 05:39 PM

*Is probably insane.* I know how people say Kreia might be Arren Kae, but what if Atris was Arren?

Oh yeah, I voted for Brianna.

TriggerGod 04-30-2008 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Rhodes
*Is probably insane.* I know how people say Kreia might be Arren Kae, but what if Atris was Arren?

Oh yeah, I voted for Brianna.

That might explain why the handmaidens were with Atris. And maybe why the Handmaiden doesn't know her mom.

Ctrl Alt Del 04-30-2008 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TriggerGod
That might explain why the handmaidens were with Atris. And maybe why the Handmaiden doesn't know her mom.

It just wouldn't explain WTF she's doing alive and how she managed to exist at both Arren and Atris at the same time. Something about a paradox or two.

Lord Spitfire 05-01-2008 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamqd
Brianna is hot yo, and she kicked my ass a couple o times too...

I agree.

Though Atris is pretty hot - well she would be if she didn't have the hairstyle of a grandma

Melly 05-01-2008 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ctrl_Alt_Del
It just wouldn't explain WTF she's doing alive and how she managed to exist at both Arren and Atris at the same time. Something about a paradox or two.

Along with the fact that all of Atris' problems started because she didn't follow the other Jedi to war during the Mandalorian Wars and again during the Jedi Civil War. And Arren Kae did go to war.

Wedge Suron 05-02-2008 03:53 PM

- Melly, where did you get that Quote in your signature? -

(I've put - - for off topic.)

CK51 05-02-2008 04:00 PM

Id go fro Brianna, shes hot.

Actually most of the girl in TSL have massive chest areas. Visas and Brianna in particular.

Contrast this to the character models in KOTOR....

Obsidian sure are kinky.

Melly 05-02-2008 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Rhodes
- Melly, where did you get that Quote in your signature? -

(I've put - - for off topic.)

It's in the second? third? conversation with Bao-Dur if you have influence with him. Just choose the option that says "I told you, I'm not a Jedi anymore." And that quote is his response. :)

Ctrl Alt Del 05-02-2008 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK51
Actually most of the girl in TSL have massive chest areas. Visas and Brianna in particular.

Obsidian sure are kinky.

True? I thought it was the same model for females.

Melly 05-02-2008 09:46 PM

Quote:

True? I thought it was the same model for females.

They all looked that same to me, too. In fact my PC looked kinda flat chested, heh. :lol:

Ctrl Alt Del 05-02-2008 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melly
They all looked that same to me, too. In fact my PC looked kinda flat chested, heh. :lol:

C'mon, it's good that way. Is there even silicon implants on SW universe? :xp:

Gurges-Ahter 05-02-2008 09:57 PM

Quote:

C'mon, it's good that way. Is there even silicon implants on SW universe? :xp:

Maybe not, but it's a well known fact that all female Jedi are busty. :)

Ctrl Alt Del 05-02-2008 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gurges-Ahter
Maybe not, but it's a well known fact that all female Jedi are busty. :)

I can't argue with that.

Q 05-02-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabretooth
While I'm all for the hot Echani thing with nudity, I do not find them particularly attractive and that was one of the reasons I did not like the Handmaiden as much as I ought to.

The distinct lack of pigmentation may have something to do with it. ;)

And if Atris isn't Echani, why is she nearly albino as well? :giveup:

Gurges-Ahter 05-02-2008 11:28 PM

The handmaiden wasn't tops on my list, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers either. I was really disappointed with her dance for Vogga though... that was just awful. I tried to use Kreia, but for some reason they didn't accept her. :)

Blix 05-03-2008 02:03 AM

Definitely Brianna, at least this way you get to know her and that comment she makes about your light or something "it's beautiful to see" or w/e.

CSI 05-03-2008 02:38 PM

Eh...Leave me out of this please...

TKA-001 05-03-2008 05:06 PM

That's something of an odd request, considering the fact that this topic is not directed at any specific person.

ther 05-05-2008 03:04 PM

I would say Brianna, cuz she really kicks ass in battle. And she even kicks more ass if u see her in underwear. Besided she is 100% loyal to exile. And concerning Atris: I dont like her, because she only sees evil in the exile and ist sooooooo arrogant. (but i didnt play TSL through, yet)

Melly 05-06-2008 01:09 AM

^^ That's the whole point of Atris really, that she's a hypocrite.

PoiuyWired 05-07-2008 03:52 PM

Well, I think that echani girls do have a nice body, but the personality is really lacking. I would go for someone like Visas anytime. Maybe I will have to get her some blindfold, but at least I know she can be interesting to talk to, and with the same hot body if not more, plus probably much more kink!

Well, gotta stop Visas from being emo and listening to My Chemical Romance.

It would be interesting to see Brianna dying her hair blonde and yelling "When i Was...."

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK51
Id go fro Brianna, shes hot.

Obsidian sure are kinky.

So did most Sith Ladies. Lear To USe The Force And be Busty!!! Anything from Jade to Darth Talon... they are all sizable.

Ctrl Alt Del 05-07-2008 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoiuyWired
Well, I think that echani girls do have a nice body, but the personality is really lacking. I would go for someone like Visas anytime.

You prefer the emoness of Visas other than the lack of self of the handmaidens?

DAWUSS 05-07-2008 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Spitfire
I agree.

Though Atris is pretty hot - well she would be if she didn't have the hairstyle of a grandma

Yep. And the white hair makes them all look older than they actually are...

HK-52 05-11-2008 01:13 PM

Brianna, is the best handmaiden, and the only that have brain