LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Community Discussion (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=637)
-   -   Favorite Star Wars Female Character (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=185377)

Rinku 01-16-2008 03:16 PM

Favorite Star Wars Female Character

I am not going to make this a poll right now, it matters on how many people respond also, there are a lot of options.

What is your favorite star wars female character and why. (They do not have to be from games they can be from books too) If it is a character from an online story please describe the character (if possible give a picture link)

Okay, my favorite is definitely Mara Jade, this is because she is, I think, the first female Jedi of the NJO (New Jedi Order). Also any illustration of her give me a chill down my spine. But furthermore I really like her attitude. In an earlier forum I said that Bastila looks like my girlfriend, well she does, but Mara acts JUST LIKE HER. So really, it is a personal world connection to why I like Mara Jade.

Okay here are some choices since I cant make it a Poll now:

1) Princess Leia
2) Padme Admidala
3) Bastila Shan
4) Mara Jade
5) Mon Mothma
6) Jaina Solo
7) Brianna
8) Kreia
9) Atris
10) Other
11) Juno Eclipse

DeadYorick 01-17-2008 11:33 PM

Out of Bastila Shan or Mara Jade. I pick Bastila

Pho3nix 01-18-2008 05:38 AM

Aayla Secura.

/thread

Rinku 01-18-2008 10:04 AM

Okay I looked at the pics again and they were slightly mature, sorry.

DeadYorick 01-18-2008 06:59 PM

Okay slightly mature pictures link.

urluckyday 01-18-2008 07:06 PM

Well, since there is a certain metal bikini involved...gotta be Leia...based on sheer beauty alone however, it has to be given to padmé...lol, not the answer too many will appreciate, but whatever...

Rinku 01-20-2008 06:57 PM

^I think that is great! (just like the pics I had to delete, but my pic were more inappropriate...lol)

If anyone wants to see the pics /get the links just PM me...

HK-52 01-21-2008 10:44 PM

Visas Marr, from KotOR II: TLS

Serpentine Cougar 01-22-2008 12:14 AM

Aayla Secura and Mission Vao.

Twi'Leks FTW.

Rinku 06-04-2008 10:20 PM

Bump
Also now I add Juno Eclipse to one of my favs because she is HOT

twilight_Kim 11-27-2008 12:06 AM

My favorite Star Wars character, female, was actually in Episode three: Revenge of the Sith. Annican's wife. I forgot her name unfortunenty even though I watched the movie right now. But, yeah. She was pretty awesome.

Bokken 11-27-2008 01:10 PM

And thus twilight_Kim becomes our newest Gravedigger.

Rinku 11-27-2008 06:09 PM

Wow :lol: yeah I thought this was dead long ago... please close this if you would like to.

Darth Zavier 06-18-2009 04:54 PM

Aayla Secura because she is HOT!

Darth Avlectus 06-19-2009 01:14 AM

Might I suggest buying you a copy of SW: Essential Guide to Characters?

Another couple to add to the list:
Senator Gaeriel Capiston.
Zharia Vos: Descenant of Quinlain Vos

Darth Zavier 06-19-2009 11:53 PM

lol.

urluckyday 06-20-2009 04:03 AM

Not to be confrontational or too critical...but Zavier you really dug up an old thread...

Darth Zavier 06-20-2009 11:57 PM

But GTA played along too.

urluckyday 06-21-2009 01:57 AM

like I said it's whatever but I was just pointing it out.

Darth Avlectus 06-21-2009 03:09 AM

Least I didn't post that pic of a jackass bein' roped into the water by its owner. :xp:

Oh yeah, and this thread could benefit from BBBBOOOOOOOBBBBBBIIIIEEEZZZZZ!

Sabretooth 06-21-2009 02:52 PM

Hottest Star Wars female has to be Jori Daragon without a doubt.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/st...oridaragon.jpg
http://www.ossus.pl/images/3/35/Jori_daragon7.jpg

Darth Zavier 06-21-2009 04:16 PM

I don't think so. ^^^

Sabretooth 06-22-2009 08:42 AM

Oh, okay.

urluckyday 06-22-2009 12:43 PM

I've seen her before somewhere else...where is she from?

Darth Zavier 06-22-2009 02:52 PM

You got me.

Darth Avlectus 06-22-2009 10:10 PM

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jori_Daragon

Probably saw her in the essential guide to characters.

Shame we ain't seen "more" of her. Ain't that right, Sabre? :naughty:

Sabretooth 06-23-2009 12:25 AM

Completely, I was very disappointed she only appeared in that first set of comics about the Great Hyperspace War (I've even forgotten the series name, I can't be that old :( )

Ever since I saw her in that comic, no other Star Wars female has been able to cut it for me. Zeltrons are, as always, an exception.

Darth Avlectus 06-26-2009 04:29 AM

That guide does her justice, I tell ya. No, you aren't that old. It's little known. Look up the page, I'm sure with a bit of search you'll find it--especially if she's in it.

I've had bad short term memory problems ever since I could remember, dun worry about it.

Zeltrons, eh? Like that woman who faced down mace windu? Like Luxa? Not bad specimens if I do say so. Shaak Ti's species of humanoid is actually rather similar to Twi'Lek I noticed.

DarthAwesome 06-29-2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Padwon_link (Post 2411217)
Okay, my favorite is definitely Mara Jade, this is because she is, I think, the first female Jedi of the NJO (New Jedi Order). Also any illustration of her give me a chill down my spine. But furthermore I really like her attitude. In an earlier forum I said that Bastila looks like my girlfriend, well she does, but Mara acts JUST LIKE HER. So really, it is a personal world connection to why I like Mara Jade.

If your girlfriend looks like Bastila, then you are a very lucky man! :thmbup1:
Imagine, having a real life version of Bastila all for yourself! :eek:
She definitely is one of my favorite female Star Wars characters along with Mira and Shaak Ti.

Darth Avlectus 06-30-2009 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Padwon_link (Post 2411217)

You might give show of a pic--if she really does.

By the by: Just a precautionary, making such claims might invite other members to give you a hard time. I.E. "pics or it never happened" being most popular, or "no you don't because if you did you wouldn't be immature enough to brag about it". I've seen other forumites get pretty brutal.

I can definitely understand liking pics and jpegs (or whatever) of fantasy women. They certainly don't bitch and complain like real women, play ridiculous little games, never "let themselves go" so you'd have to worry how good looking/embarrassing they will be, and they don't eat all your food while you're out working or going to college.

Oh and they never complain about you going off and doing fun stuff on the weekends.

DarthAwesome 06-30-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTA:SWcity (Post 2642531)
I can definitely understand liking pics and jpegs (or whatever) of fantasy women. They certainly don't bitch and complain like real women, play ridiculous little games, never "let themselves go" so you'd have to worry how good looking/embarrassing they will be, and they don't eat all your food while you're out working or going to college.

Oh and they never complain about you going off and doing fun stuff on the weekends.

lol That made my day! :jester1:
You sound just like Red!

purifier 07-20-2009 01:12 PM

Got be Princess Leia without a doubt for me.

Demongo 07-22-2009 07:50 PM

Is this a question?
AAYLA SECURA!
Show spoiler

Trench 07-22-2009 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthDac (Post 2653711)
Is this a question?
AAYLA SECURA!
Show spoiler

:lol: She's probably top three.

Tobias Reiper 07-27-2009 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Padwon_link (Post 2473174)
Bump

OI!

But no, I have to say Kreia from KotOR II, and most of you are wondering why not pick someone hot like Aayla Secura or Bastila or etc etc, but that is because this thread is about our Favorites, and I really have to say, Kreia was the best characterized female IN THE ENTIRE STAR WARS WORLD.
EVAR.
She was just, awesome.

Darth Avlectus 07-30-2009 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobias Reiper (Post 2655541)
OI!

But no, I have to say Kreia from KotOR II, and most of you are wondering why not pick someone hot like Aayla Secura or Bastila or etc etc, but that is because this thread is about our Favorites, and I really have to say, Kreia was the best characterized female IN THE ENTIRE STAR WARS WORLD.
EVAR.
She was just, awesome.

Well, like Atton says: "She might have been really good looking when she was younger."

Hey, why not?

tilthead 10-12-2009 04:16 PM

Princess Leia! definitive Love her act!

Visas 11-09-2009 11:07 AM

Visas Marr.

.:Lord Revan:. 12-30-2010 02:18 PM

Bastila or Mara Jade.

IRevenX 01-08-2011 12:49 AM

My favourite would be either Kreia (KotorII) or Juhani from the first one, i cant decide, i like both of them, they're both my favourite cuz Kreia's so dark and ominous. If she was real and here, she'd probably be at the psychiatric hospital or something (you know, without the powers). She also know's revans past.

And I like Juhani's accent, i thought it was pretty cool when she made those stones float while she was floating/meditating at the grove, and i like the good guys, and Juhani is loyal to the jedi order.