LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   The Mental Minx's Off-Topic Party (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=677)
-   -   World's Most Annoying Song (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=186904)

DarthAve 03-07-2008 11:27 PM

World's Most Annoying Song

What is it? Your opinion kinda sorta matters.

My opinion, you ask?

"Love me, love me, SAY that you love me. Fool me fool me, GO ON AND fool me. Love me, love me, SAY that you love me. Fool me fool me, GO ON AND fool me. Love me, love me, SAY that you love me. Fool me fool me, GO ON AND fool me. Love me, love me, SAY that you love me. Fool me fool me, GO ON AND fool me. I can't care 'bout anything but YOUUUUUUUUU."

Das Mole 03-07-2008 11:41 PM

f*cking big yellow taxi.

i hate it, i hate all the renditions, everything about it, i fcuking hate that song with a passion

90SK 03-08-2008 05:51 PM

Santa Cruz, by Fatboy Slim.

No, seriously, the contest ends here. That song KILLS my ears.

Davinq 03-08-2008 06:05 PM

I don't know about the most annoying song (well, it probably is), but I sure know the worst-written song!

Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
Watch me Crank It
Watch me Roll
Watch me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
Then Super Man Dat Hoe!

OMG TEH SEX

Pho3nix 03-08-2008 06:14 PM

Rihanna - Umbrella

/thread

Samuel Dravis 03-08-2008 07:46 PM

Ave! How can you possibly say you don't like the Cardigans!? I <3 Cardigans. :(

Anyways... I dislike Changes (at least the version by Butterfly Boucher) UGH!
Also: soulja boy.
Also: most rap.
Also: Pearl Jam's Bugs. WHAT THE HELL GUYS. I MEAN SRSLY.

urluckyday 03-08-2008 08:57 PM

Soulja Boy is the most annoying song ever plain and simple...

90SK 03-08-2008 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pho3nix
Rihanna - Umbrella

I have a Canadian friend who always used to like singing that song. He has a terrible singing voice, and with his accent it's like... well, I already hated the song before I met him, so now it's like "ARRGH".

Smon 03-08-2008 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pho3nix
Rihanna - Umbrella

/thread

MMMMMMMM-BERALLA.

My vote goes to the Free Credit Report song, it's good it is just way too damn catchy...

DarthAve 03-09-2008 12:57 AM

Which Free Credit Report song? The one about the crappy job, the one about the crappy car, or the one about living in her parents basement?

Umberella is pretty annoying. But then again, Rihanna does have a thing for repitition.... ("Shut up and drive, drive, drive, drive, drive.", "Please don't stop the music! music! music!")

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samual Dravis
Ave! How can you possibly say you don't like the Cardigans!? I <3 Cardigans.

It just kinda annoys me. Probably the Office that did me in. Jim sang it in a falsetto in "Initiation" and it got stuck in my head for days, and I just kept singing it, and than I realized that's it's really annoying.

Also, Soulja Boy was cool the first week you knew the dance, and the first time they play it at homecoming. The second time at homecoming kinda sucks though and you're like "This is boring, I wanna whore dance again. D:" So yeah, it needs to die. hard.

Smon 03-09-2008 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
Which Free Credit Report song? The one about the crappy job, the one about the crappy car, or the one about living in her parents basement?

ALL OF THEM.

OH GOD F-R-E-E THAT SPELLS FREE CREDIT REPORT.COM BAY-BEE.

That and the fact that if something reminds you of it you immieidately start singing it in your head, and the infectious nature of it reminds me of The Game which in turn makes me lose The Game again.

Das Mole 03-09-2008 03:04 AM

ah i forgot about soulja boy. yeah i'm gonna have to change my answer to that.

Psychochaos3 03-09-2008 11:20 AM

Caramelldansen

It's like it's raping my ears!

DarthAve 03-09-2008 01:28 PM

^ I've never heard that song.

So we all agree that Soulja Boy is the most annoying song. But we can still name annoying songs for the heck of it.

I'm trying to think. This is hard, cause I can't go through my iPod for annoying songs cause who in their right mind would have a song they hate on their own iPod? So I'll think about that return.

Psychochaos3 03-10-2008 04:27 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX6e7sO1ss0

Listen at your own risk.

Halo_92 03-11-2008 11:23 AM

soulja boy sucks and most rap does too, you don't need any talent to do it.

Psychochaos3 03-11-2008 03:10 PM

Soulja boy is ok the first few times, but after the 5th time you've heard it you'll want to go eat a baby panda.

DarthAve 03-11-2008 03:13 PM

that caramel song isn't that bad. It makes me want to dance and frolic.

(P.S.PSYCHOCHECKOUTTHERPSCHOOLTHING)

Det. Bart Lasiter 03-11-2008 03:16 PM

souja boy is never "ok"

KingCheez 03-11-2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halo_92
soulja boy sucks and most rap does too, you don't need any talent to do it.

Listen to any oldschool hip hop, tell me with a straight face it doesn't take any talent, and I will tell you about a little bitch I am about to beat into a coma.

DarthAve 03-11-2008 08:52 PM

Yeah, I agree. It definatly takes talent to rap. I'm a decent poet, but no way do I have the flow to rap. You gotta have flow, and creativity, and rhythm, and rhyming abilities. I can only do a few of those.

Halo_92 03-11-2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingCheez
Listen to any oldschool hip hop, tell me with a straight face it doesn't take any talent, and I will tell you about a little bitch I am about to beat into a coma.

i was talkin bout newer rap.

Jvstice 03-12-2008 12:26 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk8Yo4pzhWs iirc this was most annoying

Ray Jones 03-12-2008 04:56 AM

Old school rap of today is new school rap of yesterday. And when the old school rap still was new school I hated old school. However old old school and new old school are way superior to new new school. Then again, there are some old old schoolers still kicking the nads of everyone else when they do new school.

Halo_92 03-13-2008 03:43 PM

tru dat?

DarthAve 03-22-2008 01:11 PM

Listening to Technologic by Daft Punk is annoying ONLY if you listen to it 20 times in a row. I love the song, but 20 is just too much and I needed to take a break.

Halo_92 03-26-2008 02:14 PM

i hate that song that gets on everybodys nerves

tk102 03-26-2008 03:32 PM

She's my cherry pie
Cool drink of water
Such a sweet surprise
Tastes so good make a grown man cry
Sweet cherry pie
Oh yeah

She's my cherry pie
Put a smile on your face
Ten miles wide
Looks so good
Bring a tear to your eye
Sweet cherry pie
Yeah sweet cherry pie
Yeah

Also pukearific: Do You Really Want to Hurt Me by Culture Club

DarthAve 03-26-2008 04:14 PM

Totally true tk (hey, alliteration!)

Also, got a new one.

IT'S TO LATE TO APOLOGISEEEEEEEEE
IT'S TO LATEEEEEEEE
(OPERAMAN: AAA AAAAA, AAAA)
IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGISEEEEEE
IT'S TO LATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Jae Onasi 03-27-2008 03:51 AM

Chocolate Rain.
Do we need another worse than that? :D

JoeDoe 2.0 03-27-2008 11:30 AM

Anything thats from Fallout Boy and Panic! At the Disco

DarthAve 03-28-2008 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeDoe 2.0
Anything thats from Fallout Boy and Panic! At the Disco

As much as I hate to defend either of these bands I kinda have to.

Fall out boy is really annoying, but they put out some fun stuff. Who doesn't like singing along gibberish to the chorus of "Sugar, we're going down?" And Panic at the disco, as much as their other stuff sucks, their new song "Nine in the Afternoon." ....I kinda like.

Hallucination 03-28-2008 05:27 PM

Put the razor down, Ave, you can get help!

Psychochaos3 03-28-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hallucination
Put the razor down, Ave, you can get help!

I always thought Panic was more gay than emo.

DarthAve 03-28-2008 11:22 PM

There new CD isn't anywhere near "This is a random songtitle that has nothing to do with the song's lyrics" like FOB and PATD love to do. "Nine in the Afternoon" is really pretty, but it's not my favorite song ever. It's listenable and sort of cute.

However, I was watching "100 Greatest Songs of the 90's" on VH1, and it inspired me to buy two songs I totally forgot I loved: "The Way" by Fastball, and "Stay" by Lisa Loeb. Any song about old people just going on a road trip and never coming back is great.

Jae Onasi 03-29-2008 01:35 AM

Ooh--even worse than anything in the universe--the theme song to the Smurfs. Makes me want to rip their little smurfing heads off.

Samuel Dravis 03-29-2008 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthAve
However, I was watching "100 Greatest Songs of the 90's" on VH1, and it inspired me to buy two songs I totally forgot I loved: "The Way" by Fastball, and "Stay" by Lisa Loeb. Any song about old people just going on a road trip and never coming back is great.

Trivia:
1: Fastball is from Austin;
2: Samuel Dravis is from Austin;
3: Therefore Fastball is awesome.

DarthAve 03-29-2008 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jae Onasi
Ooh--even worse than anything in the universe--the theme song to the Smurfs. Makes me want to rip their little smurfing heads off.

I take it you enjoyed that video from Holland or whatever where atom bombs hit the smurf village and they were all on fire and dying? OR is it just the theme song. Cause the whole idea of almost all guys and one girl smurf always creeped me out. Also, Gargamel wore a dress, also wrong.

KingCheez 03-30-2008 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthAve
As much as I hate to defend either of these bands I kinda have to.

Fall out boy is really annoying, but they put out some fun stuff. Who doesn't like singing along gibberish to the chorus of "Sugar, we're going down?" And Panic at the disco, as much as their other stuff sucks, their new song "Nine in the Afternoon." ....I kinda like.

their song titles are so long and stupid though
i just wanna go "NO PETE WENTZ, NO BRANDON URIE, YOU AREN'T CLEVER, NOW SUCK MY DICK"

Halo_92 03-31-2008 11:31 PM

did any watch the kids choice awards?