LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Community Discussion (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=637)
-   -   Indiana Jones IV Thoughts and Comments (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=188991)

urluckyday 05-22-2008 11:02 PM

Indiana Jones IV Thoughts and Comments

So, the fourth installment came out today (saw it at midnight and later in the day at around 6...yeah, I liked it that much). What did you guys think? Leave your comments and thoughts here!

General LiWar 05-22-2008 11:59 PM

I thought it was really good, the story worked, and Spielberg filmed it in a way to match the other three. (I also saw it at midnight, and i would not be opposed to seeing it again)

hellhawk 05-24-2008 03:34 PM

i honestly havent seen it yet. it must b good cause my friend skipped a party to see the opening show. either hes just a super indy nerd, or it was that good.

Rev7 05-24-2008 04:15 PM

I haven't seen the movie either, and I wanted to. I'm not sure that I REALLY want to now, because of what the reviews say about it. I mean, I still want to see the movie, it just isn't something that is eating at me. I'll probably get it when it comes out on DVD.

urluckyday 05-24-2008 09:16 PM

I didnt like it first time, saw it later again in that day and loved it, then saw it again last night, and i love it even more...i recommend everyone see it....
3 times out of a minimum of 5 in theaters...seeing it again 2morrow morning!!!

urluckyday 05-25-2008 04:20 PM

Just saw it for the 4th time this morning...even better yet again...it just gets better every time...!

Jedi Atomic 05-25-2008 06:06 PM

You watch movies like my sister, she'll take the T.V. and watch a movie 17 times in 2 days. It gets kinda annoying seeing a movie over and over again.

but I'll take your word that it gets better like beer.

Darth_Pete 05-25-2008 06:25 PM

Not a bad movie but clearly worst of all 4 imo.

Hayden Kered 05-26-2008 05:55 AM

My wife and I went to the Drive-in theater to watch it. It wasn't completely what I had expected but it was still good enough in my book. I do hope that they make another movie, I think it would be interesting to see where the story goes in that one.

urluckyday 05-26-2008 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jedi Atomic (Post 2467966)
You watch movies like my sister, she'll take the T.V. and watch a movie 17 times in 2 days. It gets kinda annoying seeing a movie over and over again.

but I'll take your word that it gets better like beer.

Yeah, I can understand that, but I figure that this may be the last time that I ever get to see Indy in theaters (and the first as well), so I'm gonna see it as many times as I can while I can...good memories in general...

Jedi Atomic 05-27-2008 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urluckyday (Post 2468558)
Yeah, I can understand that, but I figure that this may be the last time that I ever get to see Indy in theaters (and the first as well), so I'm gonna see it as many times as I can while I can...good memories in general...

I just wish i had the kinda money to blow on movies in the first place.