LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Yoda’s Swamp (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Let's Wait Till Next Year (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=189429)

DarthAve 06-07-2008 07:57 PM

Let's Wait Till Next Year
 
Big Brown went two thirds of the way, but lost his chance for the Triple Crown at the Belmont Stakes today... But then again, with his owner talking him up like Jesus horse, who really expected him to?

Another then again, who really cares about horse racing? I only sorta do, cause a horse hasn't won the triple crown since pretty much the 16th century, and I would like to see it happen in my lifetime...

Pie™ 06-07-2008 08:27 PM

...And I was rooting for Jesus Horse... :(

Mike Windu 06-07-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

cause a horse hasn't won the triple crown since pretty much the 16th century, and I would like to see it happen in my lifetime...
Affirmed was the last one, in 1978.

I don't understand why everyone flipped out about this horse. A bunch of my friends' facebook statuses were "go big brown."

and after he lost "belmont stakes sucks, go big brown"

Horse racing is boring. :p

DarthAve 06-07-2008 10:56 PM

Apparently, Big Brown came in dead last...

I like it when those who are projected to win in sports get their butts whopped...

Except Nastia Liukin, I love her <3 YOU SHOULD HAVE WON THAT CHAMPIONSHIP GIRL. YOUR FLOOR ROUTINE WAS 20 TIMES BETTER THAN STUPID SHAWN JOHNSON'S... But now I'm talking women's gymnastics. Which also nobody cares about.

Dath Maximus 06-08-2008 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthAve (Post 2474717)
Apparently, Big Brown came in dead last...

I like it when those who are projected to win in sports get their butts whopped...

Except Nastia Liukin, I love her <3 YOU SHOULD HAVE WON THAT CHAMPIONSHIP GIRL. YOUR FLOOR ROUTINE WAS 20 TIMES BETTER THAN STUPID SHAWN JOHNSON'S... But now I'm talking women's gymnastics. Which also nobody cares about.

you're a liar and a cheap tipper!!!!

dath LOVES womens gymnastics

and if it wasnt for your awesome dancing abilities id probably beat you up in the parking lot

Det. Bart Lasiter 06-08-2008 09:45 AM

ave would **** you up and leave you bleeding in a ditch somewhere no joke

EnderWiggin 06-08-2008 12:30 PM

My aunt is a big horse-lover and was rooting for him.

Seems pressure gets to everyone - even horses. :D

_EW_

Dath Maximus 06-08-2008 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmac7142 (Post 2474806)
ave would **** you up and leave you bleeding in a ditch somewhere no joke


hawt


and for mouthing off to me, i will hunt all of your friends and their familes down for sport

DarthAve 06-08-2008 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmac7142 (Post 2474806)
ave would **** you up and leave you bleeding in a ditch somewhere no joke

SIGGED!

Also, I would Dath, I am dangerous... unless you wanna be startin' something...

Pho3nix 06-08-2008 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmac7142 (Post 2474806)
ave would **** you up and leave you bleeding in a ditch somewhere no joke

Meh. When I first read your post I thought you said:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmac7142 (Post 2474806)
ave I would **** you up and leave you bleeding in a ditch somewhere no joke


Vikinor 06-08-2008 07:50 PM

I want to start something.







No joke.

DarthAve 06-08-2008 10:03 PM

Really? Are you sure you wanna do that?

Dath Maximus 06-08-2008 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthAve (Post 2474959)
SIGGED!

Also, I would Dath, I am dangerous... unless you wanna be startin' something...


*smashes a whiskey bottle*

Lets dance monkey!

Sivy 06-09-2008 07:05 AM

DANCE OFF!!!!!

*does a shoulder-roll, followed by a step-hop then goes into the running man*

in yar face!

leXX 06-09-2008 07:25 AM

Oh B-Boy Battle!

*lays graffitti covered ghetto blaster on the floor and hits the play button*

*starts breakdancing*

*stands up, leans back, folds arms*

BRING IT!

Dath Maximus 06-09-2008 08:03 AM

*shoots you all in the knee caps*

Dont mess with the lord of the dance

leXX 06-09-2008 08:05 AM

Lord of the dance as in fluttering about like a twat irish dancing? I wouldn't admit that if I were you Dath. :p

----------------
Now playing: N*E*R*D - Everyone Nose (All The Girls Standing In The Line For The Bathroom)

Dath Maximus 06-09-2008 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leXX (Post 2475237)
Lord of the dance as in fluttering about like a twat irish dancing? I wouldn't admit that if I were you Dath. :p

no, that would be that slut micheal flatley when he tried to claim my title....ya dont see him around anymore do ya? no...he got what was coming

i am the TRUE lord of the dance, I invented dance!

Det. Bart Lasiter 06-09-2008 08:24 AM

so when does dath start bleeding in a ditch somewhere?

Pie™ 06-09-2008 10:23 AM

Oooh, you got served.

Dath Maximus 06-09-2008 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmac7142 (Post 2475244)
so when does dath start bleeding in a ditch somewhere?

i dont....for A) i dont bleed

and b) avery is all talk it seems, with her thriller dance

ET Warrior 06-09-2008 12:21 PM

Wouldn't that technically make her all...dance?

Samuel Dravis 06-09-2008 12:35 PM

:3pdance:

I believe this settles the dance-off. :carms:

Dath Maximus 06-09-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ET Warrior (Post 2475315)
Wouldn't that technically make her all...dance?


no...she just keeps showing the VID of her dancing...not actual live feed of her dancing, so the vid could be just special effects...i mean hell...i didnt just run by naked...it was all digital

so in this case she is just talk

DarthAve 06-09-2008 01:55 PM

THAT'S BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A CAMERA!

...Well, I do, but it's on my digital camera. And I can't record myself, and I have nobody to record it for me cause my mom would be like "No, I'm playing Chuzzle."

Anyways, I don't consider myself the best dancer I know. My friend Caleb can bust some sh*t out, no joke. He's the one who taught me to pop lock and drop it, and the cupid shuffle, and the ghetto electric slide.

Besides, I'm a much better singer than dancer :3 So you can go ahead and dance, because I don't battle without my dance crew.

BongoBob 06-09-2008 05:46 PM

I <3 this thread.

And if we're having a dance off competition I call dibs for laying down the phat drum beatz.

leXX 06-09-2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samuel Dravis (Post 2475321)
:3pdance:

I believe this settles the dance-off. :carms:

Pfft.

http://lexx1.users.btopenworld.com/MichealJ.gif http://lexx1.users.btopenworld.com/m...icbacca6vq.gif

Dath Maximus 06-10-2008 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthAve (Post 2475364)
THAT'S BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A CAMERA!

...Well, I do, but it's on my digital camera. And I can't record myself, and I have nobody to record it for me cause my mom would be like "No, I'm playing Chuzzle."

Anyways, I don't consider myself the best dancer I know. My friend Caleb can bust some sh*t out, no joke. He's the one who taught me to pop lock and drop it, and the cupid shuffle, and the ghetto electric slide.

Besides, I'm a much better singer than dancer :3 So you can go ahead and dance, because I don't battle without my dance crew.


i dont know what the hell you just said....mainly cause im too lazy to read it

point is....isnt this a thread about horses?

Det. Bart Lasiter 06-10-2008 04:41 AM

silly dath

Sivy 06-10-2008 04:52 AM

stand back...



http://whitenarcissus.files.wordpres...ing-yanong.gif


that how i roll

leXX 06-10-2008 05:18 AM

http://lexx1.users.btopenworld.com/beaker.jpg

Sivy 06-10-2008 06:10 AM

too out there for you huh....

dont worry i've got some old-skool moves in the locker...

http://www.11o11.biz/images/albums/N...idey_dance.gif

Vikinor 06-10-2008 11:40 AM

Spider-Man wins.

That video wasn't bad and I still want to start something.

Dath Maximus 06-10-2008 12:41 PM

HORSES!!! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HORSES YOU RETARDED APES!

BongoBob 06-10-2008 03:37 PM

Are they dancing horses? No? Then we care naught!

EnderWiggin 06-10-2008 04:31 PM

This is the most offtopicness I've ever seen in my entire life :D

_EW_

Lady Jedi 06-10-2008 05:54 PM

I'd shut things down, but it's too funny. I'll leave that responsibility to someone else. :D

So to be somewhat on topic, I sold a horse to a woman in Maryland whose daughter works at a racetrack where Big Brown was being worked after his Kentucky Derby win. And, Ave, I too would be thrilled to see a horse win the Triple Crown in my life. :)

How's that for a redirect? ;)

Now I expect more nonsense and Spider Man dancing. Immediately! :D You know what would really be great is to merge this thread with that silly thread about Pivot. Boy *someone* would have a fit. :p

EnderWiggin 06-10-2008 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Jedi (Post 2476031)
Now I expect more nonsense and Spider Man dancing. Immediately! :D You know what would really be great is to merge this thread with that silly thread about Pivot. Boy *someone* would have a fit. :p

It would be the most awesome thread ever :D

And it would have no direction whatsoever.

_EW_

Ray Jones 06-10-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leXX

so true XD

Boba Rhett 06-10-2008 06:49 PM

All this thread needs is an AveDance.gif


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.