LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   The Mental Minx's Off-Topic Party (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=677)
-   -   Zelda's Attempt to Save RD (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=190583)

zelda 41 07-19-2008 09:16 PM

Zelda's Attempt to Save RD
 
nein

Det. Bart Lasiter 07-19-2008 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zelda 41 (Post 2497015)
-save-

It's not working! D:

I CAN TELL

zelda 41 07-19-2008 09:36 PM

I KNO RIGHT

Davinq 07-19-2008 09:56 PM

What exactly did it do?

EnderWiggin 07-19-2008 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zelda 41 (Post 2497015)
-save-

It's not working! D:

...Epic failsauce.

That is all.

_EW_

DarthAve 07-19-2008 10:13 PM

Alright, no. I'm getting pissed off at the general lack of brain matter this forum has....

zelda 41 07-19-2008 10:20 PM

ah, it was for a fun laugh, ave. not serious.

Det. Bart Lasiter 07-19-2008 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthAve (Post 2497031)
Alright, no. I'm getting pissed off at the general lack of brain matter this forum has....

http://jj.am/gallery/d/33325-1/goodoneGore.jpg

EnderWiggin 07-19-2008 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmac7142 (Post 2497037)

Again, :rofl:

_EW_

Psychochaos3 07-19-2008 10:24 PM

I just wanted to say that the Avatar Finale was awesome.

and that this forum is already a zombie. Not alive like it was but still running. Eating brains and whatnot.

Det. Bart Lasiter 07-19-2008 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psychochaos3 (Post 2497039)
I just wanted to say that the Avatar Finale was awesome.

and that this forum is already a zombie. Not alive like it was but still running. Eating brains and whatnot.

http://i36.tinypic.com/zk0491.png

DarthAve 07-19-2008 10:35 PM

You know what, Jmac. I'm especially getting sick of you. I'm sorry, but the fact that your being some kind of puppet master behind all this crap is generally pissing me off, especially since you're bringing all of your goons along to help you do your dirty work. And you know what, I don't give a **** if you've got super mod friends or whatever, cause personally right now I think your quite the major douchebag. In all the time I have known you, you've shown no reguards for other people's feelings, You've tromped around like you own the place, and frankly, you're becoming a huge pain in my, and probably other people's ass. So as of right now, I really don't appriciate you being here and ****ing with everyone, Okay? So just cool it any maybe show a thing called respect for once....

Det. Bart Lasiter 07-19-2008 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthAve (Post 2497048)
You know what, Jmac. I'm especially getting sick of you. I'm sorry, but the fact that your being some kind of puppet master behind all this crap is generally pissing me off, especially since you're bringing all of your goons along to help you do your dirty work. And you know what, I don't give a **** if you've got super mod friends or whatever, cause personally right now I think your quite the major douchebag. In all the time I have known you, you've shown no reguards for other people's feelings, You've tromped around like you own the place, and frankly, you're becoming a huge pain in my, and probably other people's ass. So as of right now, I really don't appriciate you being here and ****ing with everyone, Okay? So just cool it any maybe show a thing called respect for once....

there's no 'u' in regard. also i didnt tell anyone to come here, sorry to poke a hole in your theory aveyrey.

DarthAve 07-19-2008 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmac7142 (Post 2497050)
there's no 'u' in regard. also i didnt tell anyone to come here, sorry to poke a hole in your theory aveyrey.

How am I supposed to know that? Besides, it does seem a bit suspicious that they practically have an orgasm every time you post, huh huh? It kinda makes you think that they're just sticking around to watch you cause trouble, dontcha think?? I'm trying to be fair and just, but you've been a hemroid in RD's ass for far too long to have nobody stand up to it...

Emperor Devon 07-19-2008 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthAve (Post 2497048)
especially since you're bringing all of your goons along

hey 'jmac's goon' that's a good custom title

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthAve (Post 2497048)
right now I think your quite the major douchebag. In all the time I have known you, you've shown no reguards for other people's feelings, You've tromped around like you own the place, and frankly, you're becoming a huge pain in my, and probably other people's ass.

this is why he is a role model for me and i am sure thousands of other children

Det. Bart Lasiter 07-19-2008 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthAve (Post 2497053)
How am I supposed to know that?

it's in a dictionary?
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthAve (Post 2497053)
Besides, it does seem a bit suspicious that they practically have an orgasm every time you post, huh huh? It kinda makes you think that they're just sticking around to watch you cause trouble, dontcha think?? I'm trying to be fair and just, but you've been a hemroid in RD's ass for far too long to have nobody stand up to it...

aveyrey do you need a nap or something?

zelda 41 07-19-2008 11:18 PM

stop stop stop.
dear god everyone stop.

jmac, you good sir, have made my ignore list. congrats.
ave, you're just feeding the troll
just close the thread, it'll never get through to him.

alliespixie 07-19-2008 11:21 PM

oh wow okay i will stop my randomness and flames as long as ave doesnt eat me

Det. Bart Lasiter 07-19-2008 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zelda 41 (Post 2497072)
stop stop stop.
dear god everyone stop.

jmac, you good sir, have made my ignore list. congrats.
ave, you're just feeding the troll
just close the thread, it'll never get through to him.

AVEYREY CALL YOUR GOON OFF OF ME GRARARARARARARAR

Quote:

Originally Posted by allie
oh wow okay i will stop my randomness and flames as long as ave doesnt eat me

do you know how much you could make selling videos of that?

alliespixie 07-19-2008 11:26 PM

of randomness or flame?!? or her eating me?

DarthAve 07-19-2008 11:33 PM

Okay, you know what Jmac. No I'm not letting you win this time. I'll ask you once, kindly. Please, leave.

Det. Bart Lasiter 07-19-2008 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alliespixie (Post 2497078)
of randomness or flame?!? or her eating me?

the latter.

aveyrey dont censor your love for me

DarthAve 07-19-2008 11:37 PM

Alright then, Jmac... Consider this war.

alliespixie 07-19-2008 11:38 PM

umm jmac i would listen to her...i know that tone and even i cringe and i am usually the one that wants to annoy all

KingCheez 07-19-2008 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alliespixie (Post 2497088)
umm jmac i would listen to her...i know that tone and even i cringe and i am usually the one that wants to annoy all

dude you got skills i can't hear **** on the internet

alliespixie 07-19-2008 11:41 PM

lol no...i just have a very good imagination

Det. Bart Lasiter 07-19-2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alliespixie (Post 2497088)
umm jmac i would listen to her...i know that tone and even i cringe and i am usually the one that wants to annoy all

it's okay irl i am a world famous cardiologist samurai ninja pirate

KingCheez 07-19-2008 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmac7142 (Post 2497094)
it's okay irl i am a world famous cardiologist samurai ninja pirate



can i be your traveling comic relief dog in a toupee

whenever its a sad moment the camera just cuts to me making a funny face

alliespixie 07-19-2008 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmac7142 (Post 2497094)
it's okay irl i am a world famous cardiologist samurai ninja pirate

lucky...i am just a sexy ninja pirate

Davinq 07-19-2008 11:43 PM

Did nobody else see this coming? Ave snapping at jmac? +1 to Ave.

Det. Bart Lasiter 07-19-2008 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingCheez (Post 2497096)
can i be your traveling comic relief dog in a toupee

whenever its a sad moment the camera just cuts to me making a funny face

that is pretty boss bro

alliespixie 07-19-2008 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davinq (Post 2497098)
Did nobody else see this coming? Ave snapping at jmac? +1 to Ave.

i will agree with you one this on dav...i kinda figured she would eat me before going to jmac.

Davinq 07-19-2008 11:50 PM

Strange how the thread Ave's flame war is in isn't closed yet. :rolleyes:

KingCheez 07-19-2008 11:51 PM

Excellent post. +1 Davinq.

alliespixie 07-19-2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davinq (Post 2497107)
Strange how the thread Ave's flame war is in isn't closed yet. :rolleyes:

dav, there is a saying from where i come from and it goes like this: nothing will put a man in his grave faster then a woman's scorn

KingCheez 07-19-2008 11:53 PM

Great post. +1 Davinq, get Jmac out of here.

alliespixie 07-19-2008 11:54 PM

okay wait...so who is winning right now?

zelda 41 07-19-2008 11:55 PM

>.< ARGH NOT HELPFUL YOU GUYS.

alliespixie 07-19-2008 11:56 PM

sorry...

Det. Bart Lasiter 07-19-2008 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alliespixie (Post 2497113)
okay wait...so who is winning right now?

it is a well known fact that everyone wins because internet drama is the leading cause of lulz on the internet.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.