Hi guys.I've done a very simple weapons Mod for Star Wars battlefront and I want to mod some more.So I got a few questions to ask as I'm not so experienced with modding games.Here are my questions....
1) Is it possible to add weapons from one faction to another?
(e.g. Tusken Raider's rifle transfers to Republic side?)
2) How do I mod the vehicles? (e.g. What are vehicle's weapons,etc..)
3) Is it possible to let the player play as a locked side like Tusken Raiders?
4) Can I change the loading screen backgrounds? (E.g. like in the starting game background and loading map background)
5) Can I change the character classes names? (E.g. like from Scout trooper to light trooper?)
Thanks for helping.In case you want to know,here's my mod at Mod DB
well first off all it is posible to add and move weapons just copyt hte odf files from tuskens into the imp odf and rename imp_weap_rifle or whatever but also make sure to add any ord and msh files that go along,
to edit vechiles just find their odfs ex imp_fly_tiefighter then edit the weaps just lok around for them in the odfs
hope this helps
Thanks!Is it possible to take a Character and place it in a different Side?(eg Dark trooper from Imperials to CIS)
Thanks once again.
i think it is possible if you copy the corresponding msh files and reqs and munged files but it woudl take a lot of work, that is what i am trying to do right now for the cis adding a genosian for a part of my new bf1 mod see the post above this one anyway
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:04 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2015 - All rights reserved.