LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Holowan Laboratories (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=324)
-   -   On enter script problem (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=195347)

HK-42 01-25-2009 08:31 PM

On enter script problem
 
Hey, Im having a problem with a reskinned tatoonie cantina onenter script. To get the 2 placeable npcs to sit, I have to include the onenter script. So I did. However it takes about 2 minutes for them to sit down, in the meantime they keep standing there. Kinda strange. Anyideas how I can fix this?

Canderis 01-25-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HK-42 (Post 2581608)
Hey, Im having a problem with a reskinned tatoonie cantina onenter script. To get the 2 placeable npcs to sit, I have to include the onenter script. So I did. However it takes about 2 minutes for them to sit down, in the meantime they keep standing there. Kinda strange. Anyideas how I can fix this?

Change the script from Onenter on the module to onheartbeat on the NPC's utc file.

HK-42 01-25-2009 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canderis (Post 2581612)
Change the script from Onenter on the module to onheartbeat on the NPC's utc file.

its a mdl file with a onenter script there is no npc.

Star Admiral 01-26-2009 01:47 AM

How did you get the mdl file with an onenter script? Sounds rather impossible to me. Try posting the code you used, as it is rather surprising to have it take so long for the NPCs to sit.

- Star Admiral

HK-42 01-26-2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Admiral (Post 2581695)
How did you get the mdl file with an onenter script? Sounds rather impossible to me. Try posting the code you used, as it is rather surprising to have it take so long for the NPCs to sit.

- Star Admiral

Oops I meant module files, not mdls....and I used the original onenter script for the Tat cantina.

EDIT: Just checked even the original module has this problem. Can someone else warp to tat_m17af and see if the placeable people havent sat down.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.