LucasForums

LucasForums (http://www.lucasforums.com/index.php)
-   Republic Newsfeed (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Revan vs. Sion (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=195819)

Lord of Destruction 02-16-2009 01:29 AM

Revan vs. Sion
 
This is a poll about Revan vs. Sion. I peronly think Revan would win because a(hes the heart of the force) B (he was the leader of Malak and the lords of Malachor

i don't know who taught Sion the power of imortality but it could be Revan that taught him
Opition 1 Revan Kills Sion

Opition 2 Sion Kills Revan

Opition 3 Stalement

GeneralPloKoon 02-16-2009 03:35 PM

Das Revan!

Ztalker 02-16-2009 03:44 PM

Yep, let's face it:
Sion would have been killed at least a couple of times in TSL if he wasn't immortal.
-Death on Harbinger
-Death when challenging Nihilus (cut content?)
-Death by Atton (cut content)
-Bested by exile (final death)

Not really that good, imo.

Seen Revan's total power and position in the Jedi Order (he knows about the Jedi covenant in the comics, which was the elite of the order) I'd guess he'd win hands down.

Lord of Destruction 02-16-2009 03:56 PM

wait i'm confused Ztalker are you saying Revan would win or Sion

Ztalker 02-16-2009 04:30 PM

Revan would win, because (imo) Sion has proved to be incapable.

Fredi 02-16-2009 07:17 PM

Easy question, Darth Revan would win :D

JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan 02-20-2009 11:19 PM

poor emo sion would be pasted.

xViiViD 02-20-2009 11:25 PM

sion would get ko3d...

Feagildin 02-20-2009 11:45 PM

Revan would remove all existence, current and prior, of Sion. No mention of him would be found in the annals of history, it would have been a non-event, you say Sion, people say, "What gibberish is he saying?"

Disclaimer: I don't care if that last bit made any sense or not.

Kj°len 02-21-2009 12:13 AM

Wait a minute. You're asking who would win between the former Dark Lord of the Sith, the Prodigal Knight of the Republic and one of his former underlings, a mediocre emo Sith Lord who cuts himself?

TheJedi76 03-11-2009 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kjølen (Post 2592106)
a mediocre emo Sith Lord who cuts himself?

Sleeps with vibroblades :xp:

Edit: But yeah, Revan would definetly win, he learned from Kreia, and imo is better than both.

Endorenna 03-11-2009 09:43 PM

Sion's only advantage is his immortality (which the female Exile made him throw away--most fun part of the game :D). If it's fem Revan, all she has to do is bat her eyes at him and coo in her best honey-sweet southern accent, "Oh, you big, strong, handsome zombie, would you stop using the Dark Side to keep yourself alive, hmmmmmmm, hun? For me?"

Poof. No more Sion. :xp:

Male Revan would listen to Sion's "You cannot defeat me!" spiel, roll his eyes, and proceed to grind his immortal butt into immortal dust. :p

JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan 03-12-2009 06:14 AM

Quote:

Male Revan would listen to Sion's "You cannot defeat me!" spiel, roll his eyes, and proceed to grind his immortal butt into immortal dust.
ah, no... i believe he would slip some joke about sion and his personal insecurities somehow tied in with his appearance in an insensitive manner, yet retaining the heroic righteousness of a guy with a golden heart.


lol

...ahhh yes, the complete subjectivity of a character never to see the light of canonization. :P

TKA-001 03-12-2009 08:56 AM

If Revan can't convince a pansy like Malak to give up, I see no reason why he'd be able to do it to Sion.

JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan 03-13-2009 12:32 AM

because sion is very playable.

mur'phon 03-17-2009 06:00 PM

Quote:

Sion's only advantage is his immortality
Err, so, his only advantage is that he can't be killed....
What where Revans advantages again?

Will O' The Wisq 03-22-2009 02:45 PM

Easy Revan throws a small grenade down his throat and blood pops out of all he's cracks in his skin (and that's alot of cracks) :D .

mur'phon 03-22-2009 03:17 PM

Revan throws grenade down Sion's throat.
Sion explodes.
Revan is hurt by pieces of Sion.
Sion reasemble.
Revan throws grenade down Sion's throat...
Repeat 1000 times before substituting "hurt" with "killed".
Sion wins

Alternatively
Revan throws grenade down Sion's throat.
Sion kisses Revan....
Sion wins:D

Will O' The Wisq 03-22-2009 03:35 PM

Revan attaches a C4 on Sion and takes cover.
KABOOM!!

mur'phon 03-22-2009 05:37 PM

Sion wonders if Revan understands what imortality is.
To find an answer he walks behind Revans cover to have a little chat.
Sion wins.

Astor 03-22-2009 05:46 PM

Sion wins because, like another villian in TSL, he's got a ridiculous premise, and is nigh unbeatable.

HdVaderII 03-22-2009 09:49 PM

Revan wins because Revan is the player character, and you just reload the game each tie you die. Simple.

Ibelin 03-23-2009 05:59 AM

But if there is a mod that let you control Sion to fight Revan?
Revan will win.I think he's charismatic enough to convince,or force Sion to leave the Force and pass away,like the Exile.

Will O' The Wisq 03-23-2009 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mur'phon (Post 2604600)
Sion wonders if Revan understands what imortality is.
To find an answer he walks behind Revans cover to have a little chat.
Sion wins.

D'oh!!!:xp:

Admiral_Thrawn 03-24-2009 12:56 PM

Since Revan is the player character, we hack the game and make Sion have 1hp and absolutely crap stat's, then remove his ability to come back from the dead. We spend 10 minute's rofl'ing around the floor as Sion stand's still, because our hacking went wrong and we removed the script. We kill Sion but due to him lacking a death animation due to the mess up he simply stand's there until his curfew, then we go round his house for sugar cookie's. :rolleyes:

Hk-1337 03-31-2009 02:30 PM

Revan hands down. A REAL question would be Revan vs Exile, and I think we all know the exile would win.

Hawkstrong16 03-31-2009 09:44 PM

Revan.... Sion was such a loser

And Exile VS Revan? Revan would win there to. He was the better fighter... And the Exile was just a whining pain in the @$$. I really did not like the exiles back story at all

R2-X2 04-01-2009 11:50 AM

The Exile (and Sion too) is just **** compared to Revan. Revan wins.

CommanderQ 04-01-2009 12:23 PM

OH NO!!! THE MODS AND ADMINS! THEY'VE APRIL FOOLED US!!!!! NOW WE HAVE A TON OF REVAN VS. STUFF!! NOOOOO!! THEY TRICKED US!!

Oh, by the way, Revan wins.:D

mur'phon 04-01-2009 12:42 PM

Revan fanboy vs concept of imortality.
fanboy use comprehend.
it fails.
Concept of imortality wins.

Revan fanboy vs Forum.
Forum use sence,
damage limited by fanboy's resistance.
Fanboy use numbers.
it's super effective
fanboy wins.

Zerimar Nyliram 04-01-2009 02:51 PM

This thread is particularly amusing today. "Revan vs. Revan vs. Sion." :laughing:

Ctrl Alt Del 04-02-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TKA-001 (Post 2600800)
If Revan can't convince a pansy like Malak to give up, I see no reason why he'd be able to do it to Sion.

This.


Either that or Revan would challenge Sion for a chess duel.

Christos K 04-02-2009 02:58 PM

Revan could have broken Sion's will just as the Exile did and Revan would be able to do it easily for he practically re-founded the Trayus Academy and he was very good with using people to his advanatage.

Darth Hord 04-06-2009 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christos K (Post 2609927)
Revan could have broken Sion's will just as the Exile did and Revan would be able to do it easily for he practically re-founded the Trayus Academy and he was very good with using people to his advanatage.

While I think it is certainly possible that Revan could break Sion's will to fight. I don't think it will be as easily as the Exile did. I'm not saying that the Exile is more powerful then Revan, in fact I don't but that's another topic.Based on in game quotes, Sion has a much more interesting/"personal" relationship with the Exile (and her relationship towards Kreia) then with Revan who Sion thought was weak for turning down the chance to rule/fix the galaxy (or something along those lines) but left.

TKA-001 04-06-2009 01:19 PM

Quote:

then with Revan who Sion thought was weak for turning down the chance to rule/fix the galaxy (or something along those lines) but left.
Pretty much. Sion wouldn't listen to anything Revan said the way he did with the Exile, and the only reason the Exile managed to get him to do it is talking about how Darth Traya didn't give a **** about him, which was something that is specific to that particular situation.

Lord of Hunger 04-06-2009 08:49 PM

Revan was known to be a good persuader, but the Exile was even better both naturally and unnaturally (no I'm not talking about the implants...:D). Note that the Exile supposedly learned about Revan's persuasive technique of willpower erosion and used it against Sion...so how would Sion stand against the original?

Darth Hord 04-06-2009 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of Hunger (Post 2611541)
Revan was known to be a good persuader, but the Exile was even better both naturally and unnaturally (no I'm not talking about the implants...:D). Note that the Exile supposedly learned about Revan's persuasive technique of willpower erosion and used it against Sion...so how would Sion stand against the original?

Sion would last "better" because his view/relationship towards Revan is not the same as it is with the Exile. (and her relationship with Traya)

craigdando 05-29-2009 08:06 AM

Tbh i think Revan wins because he's a master at manipulating, just think, he managed to manipulate everyone he knows :D he got himself a biggg army and owned the republic. he would be to sion " dude just dont be immortal and ill give you cookies..." and then sion like" Yummm, i like cookies." and then when he's baking the cookies sion comes up behind him and tried to back stab him and then revan pops out and smacks him round the head with an oven tray... The end. :)

Droideka7 05-31-2009 12:12 AM

No question about this, Revan. Revan was very strong in the force, he was very skilled with a lightsaber, and he's much, much smarter than Sion. It wouldn't be tough to draw Sion into a trap, I mean come on, he's a brute and he deals with things by smashing into them. Although Revan would have a tough time dealing with the immortality of Sion, he could probably beat Sion into submission enough so that the same thing would happen as with the Exile- he would let go of the force and die.

Darth Droid 06-02-2009 03:37 PM

Revan anywhere but Malachor. Revan would never have been in the position to erode Sion's will like the Exile was so Sion would probably win by just constantly reviving until Revan gets annoyed and goes to play Morrowind.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.